HIP-HOP COMMUNITY, STAND UP!!! AND SUPPORT #Trayvon Martin

Options

Comments

• GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    CNN reporting he didnt say ? on the tape....

Changes nothing. They can try to clean Zimmerman up and ? up Trayvon all they want but the real facts are that someone is dead and his known killer is free with no punishment. The facts should be put before a jury and or a judge not you and I on television, the internet and the likes.

• iceman22bx
    iceman22bx Members Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey Guys at the end of this music video, there is a tribute to Trayvon Martin and all the other brothers who have fallen. Its a powerful piece of work created by Howard University students. I am the director and the artist is my close friend. You can check it out here
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »
    CNN reporting he didnt say ? on the tape....

Changes nothing. They can try to clean Zimmerman up and ? up Trayvon all they want but the real facts are that someone is dead and his known killer is free with no punishment. The facts should be put before a jury and or a judge not you and I on television.

Makes the hate crime charge much more difficult to prove...add the fact the MSNBC ? up when Zimmerman was asked if he was white or black instead of flat out saying hes black also hurts that case..

I be honestly shocked and surprised if hes convicted if charges are brought up during the grand jury.
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sons twitter name was no limit ? . has master p or anyone repping the tank spoken out at all?
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is flamez.......

*Salute*

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn...this ? is heatrocks. Much respect Supreme...keep pushing the real.
  • nujerz84
    Options
    Joint is dope...
  • nujerz84
    Options
    Only negative if can call it that.. u could have added another dope verse to it...other than that ? was ill
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only negative if can call it that.. u could have added another dope verse to it...other than that ? was ill

The Album version got two verses..This really was a snippet for another video in the works
  • nujerz84
    Options

The Album version got two verses..This really was a snippet for another video in the works

aight props...keep dropping dope ? .
  • iceman22bx
    iceman22bx Members Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey AHH fam

This is another video for our fallen brothers!!. Very cinematic and meaningful, especially the end. It was directed and performed by Howard University students. Check it out
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    George Zimmerman attorneys quit as counsel

Update [4:59pm ET]: This story will be updated as new events unfold
    Zimmerman's attorneys announced they have stepped down and are no longer representing him
    Say they have "lost contact" with Zimmerman and are withdrawing as counsel
    Attorneys say they still believe former client is innocent and acted in self-defense
    "It's no so much that we are resigning. It's that we cannot continue to represent him until he comes forward," said attorney Craig Sonner
    "He's got to reach out to us," said former co-counsel Hal Uhrig
    Despite stepping away from Zimmerman as a client, both attorneys say they continue to believe he acted in self-defense. "We frankly believe the correct decision will be to not charge him," Uhrig said.
    The attorneys say they know of Zimmerman's location and have his personal phone number but have been unable to reach him directly for 48 hours.
    "George can't go out and buy a Diet Coke. There's a bounty on his head," Uhrig said.
    "We've been able to handle the case by phone up this point," Sonner said. "But there were face-t0-face meeting scheduled."
    Both attorneys repeatedly refused to reveal Zimmerman's location but insinuated that he is no longer in Florida. "You can stop looking in Florida. look much further away than that," l Uhrig said.
    Original story begins below
    Hal Uhrig, attorney for George Zimmerman, is scheduled to host a 4:30pm ET press conference at the Seminole County courthouse.
    You can watch a live feed of the press conference, via ABC News, here.
    In an earlier report from CNN, it was reported that Zimmerman himself might appear at the conference to offer public comments regarding his involvement in the death of 17-year-old Treyvon Martin. A tweet from CNN read:
    More information just in: George Zimmerman's legal team is holding a press conference @ 4:30 PM EST. It's not clear if he will be there too.
  • waterproof
    Options
    George Zimmerman, the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who fatally shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in February, has started a website and is soliciting donations, MSNBC.com reports.

TheRealGeorgeZimmerman.com is a basic five-page website with an American flag background and several short messages from Zimmerman to his supporters. According to MSNBC, Zimmerman's attorneys confirmed Monday that the website is legitimate.

On the homepage, Zimmerman writes that on Feb. 26 he "was involved in a life altering event which led me to become the subject of intense media coverage."

"As a result of the incident and subsequent media coverage, I have been forced to leave my home, my school, my employer, my family and ultimately, my entire life," he writes. "This website's sole purpose is to ensure my supporters they are receiving my full attention without any intermediaries."

The site prominently features several quotations attributed to historic figures, including Thomas Paine. The Paine quote, "The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion," was the sole text on the website's "My race" page Monday afternoon.

On the page titled "The facts," Zimmerman thanks supporters for "understanding that I cannot discuss the details of the event on February 26th." There is also a page for supporters to contact Zimmerman.

An "Album" page contained two photos this afternoon — one featuring a "JUSTICE FOR ZIMMERMAN" sign, and another featuring a message on the side of a building: "LONG LIVE ZIMMERMAN."

The second image appears to show the graffitti that, according to local media reports, was spray painted on the wall of a black cultural center at Ohio State University early Thursday.

The website also features a PayPal donation link. According to the site, "any funds provided are used only for living expenses and legal defense, in lieu of my forced inability to maintain employment."
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Much respect to all the ppl who commented n gave their honest opinion
  • waterproof
    Options
    ok yall TODAY IS THE DAY that we will get the news on what's going to happen to George Zimmerman. I have mix feelings did George Zimmerman leave Fl because of the feeling of guilt and he knows that he will be arrested for Manslaughter or they gave him a drop to tell him to leave because they aint going to convict him.

But right now leaders are telling the black community to be Peaceful if things do not go in the Martin's favor.
  • waterproof
    Options
    BREAKING NEWS FROM THE WASHINGTON POST

George Zimmerman to be charged in Trayvon Martin shooting, official says

lorida special prosecutor Angela Corey plans to announce as early as Wednesday afternoon that she is charging neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman in the shooting of Trayvon Martin, according to a law enforcement official close to the investigation.

It was not immediately clear what charge Zimmerman will face.

Martin, 17 and unarmed, was shot and killed Feb. 26 by Zimmerman, who said he was acting in self-defense. Police in Sanford, Fla., where the shooting took place, did not charge Zimmerman, citing the state’s “stand your ground” law.

Corey told reporters Tuesday night that she would hold a news conference about the case within 72 hours. A news release from her office said the event will be held in Sanford or Jacksonville, Fla.

Benjamin Crump, who is representing the Martin family, said this week that Corey’s office had asked where Trayvon’s parents would be each day this week. They arrived Wednesday in Washington for a civil rights conference organized by the Rev. Al Sharpton, where they are scheduled to speak.

The announcement of a charge against Zimmerman would come a day after Zimmerman’s attorneys withdrew from the case, citing their inability to contact Zimmerman.

Lawyers Craig Sonner and Hal Uhrig on Tuesday expressed concern about Zimmerman’s emotional and physical well-being, saying he has taken actions without consulting them. They also said they do not know where Zimmerman is.

“You can stop looking in Florida,” Uhrig told reporters. “Look much further away than that.”

Corey said Monday that she would not bring the case before a grand jury, which was expected to convene this week. She said her decision to forgo the grand jury should not be viewed as a factor in determining whether charges will be filed.

Corey has indicated in recent weeks that she might not need a grand jury to bring charges against Zimmerman.

The lawyers said they stand by their assertions that Zimmerman acted in self-defense when he killed the 17-year-old, who was unarmed, but they acknowledged that they formed their impressions without meeting Zimmerman.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    About ? damn time he gets charged smh at how long this ? took
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Once his lawyers quit you knew he was getting charged. Now he's probably on the run cause he knows he will probably be killed if he goes to jail so his best bet is to flew the country. It better be a MURDER charge not manslaughter too. SMH @ Racist Sean Hannity talking to him, I knew there was something up with Fox News defending his side of the story.
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A month and 2 weeks later. I wonder if I (a black man) were to ? a 17 year old white boy in cold blood but claim self defense, would they wait a month to charge me for murder?

YEAH ? RITE!
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah It's been long overdue.....I'm glad Trayvon's parents can finally get some kind of justice...
  • waterproof
    Options
    BREAKING NEWS

Breaking News: George Zimmerman will be charged with second degree murder and is in custody!
  • waterproof
    Options
    Official tells AP: 2nd degree murder charge in Trayvon Martin killing; Zimmerman in custody

An official with knowledge of the case tells The Associated Press that neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman is in custody in Florida and will be charged with 2nd-degree murder in the fatal shooting of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin. The shooting has led to protests across the nation and spurred a debate about race and the laws of self-defense all the way to the White House
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dont drop the soap crakkker
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Finally, 2nd Degree is no joke either, that's Life in Prison if convicted. I have to admit, I wasn't sure about this Corey chick defending Treyvon cause she's a republican and we see what most republicans think of this case. But ol' girl went the ? in on her press conference. And the fact she went as high as 2nd Degree instead of manslaughter lets me know she may have something on this case that we haven't heard or seen. I think the horrible tragedy of this case is the fact that the police chief said he didn't have enough to arrest. SMH, he's done now, he's fired for sure. I think Treyvon's parents when the criminal case is over should sue the city of Stanford for wrongful death and covering up the case. It's clear Zimmerman Judge daddy got him out of jail that night. It's sad that the black male is still treated like 2nd class citizen in America. They will always fear us. LOL @ Sean Hannity and all the republicans defending the case, they will be on the wrong side of history. He will be convicted.

large_0.jpg