You Rep Hip Hop? Post your collection.....

Options

Comments

• water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GZus wrote: »
    lmao yall chill man. damn

My fault bruh, I'm not tryna hijack your thread
    lmao yall chill man. damn

im chilled, this dude needs to go to a death metal website with his schitt, talking bout tapping chins, come down to my boxing club and get the sparing gear on, otherwise debate it on here like grown ups lol

lol everybody a pro boxer on these internets. I bob and weave too my ? . and you aint see the "just playin" I put up there in parentheses? I already told you I don't listen to death metal

i was keeping it music till you started insulting me, im on here to talk music, not make threats with some wasteman from another country, have fun at your death metal concerts, ill be smoking a zoot to some eek a mouse...

i aint a pro boxer, i box unlicensed because of my eyesight, im not even amateur, i just train and spar with pros and am's though, and then fight at unlicensed events for abit of fun, its my fav sport... peace once again
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ this fake rasta calling me a "wasteman". lmao What is that, like a sanitation worker?

And I don't listen to no damn death metal, I'm a real ? homie.

But I apologize for making you mad to the point where you wanted to box me over the computer...I don't have internet sparring in my comcast plan
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    lol @ this fake rasta calling me a "wasteman". lmao What is that, like a sanitation worker?

But I apologize for making you mad to the point where you wanted to box me over the computer...I don't have internet sparring in my comcast plan

a fake rasta? lol im not gonna turn this into beefing thread breda, but that cd and vinyl collection is worth more than your yearly pay...
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options

a fake rasta? lol im not gonna turn this into beefing thread breda, but that cd and vinyl collection is worth more than your yearly pay...
    smh @ head at not "turning this into a beef thread" but then proceeds to insult my livelihood

And @ the bolded, I believe you. I'm envious of the collection. Props

One
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol wtf happened
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn man i used to cop cds like that ? all my paychecks frokm 14-18 went all to the cd stores. used to have the cd books with cases and all that i kept getting my ? stolen last time i think was in 2005 after that copped my first mp3 palyer and been Ipoding it since 07
  • water ur seeds
    Options

smh @ head at not "turning this into a beef thread" but then proceeds to insult my livelihood

One

you called me a sanitation worker fam, thats not insulting my livelihood??? *for the record im not a sanitation worker* lol
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^ damn son at the pic above me

was thinkin bout cleanin my room up...i didnt...

but i saw my old cds

pac - 7 days theory

big pun - the punisher

nwa - greatest hits

snoop - ?

nas - stillmatic

ice cube - war & peace

2pac - his poetry album were other rappers read his poetry (only bumped this once...might do again)

mack 10 - the paper route

snoop - paid the cost to be the boss

had much more but threw away once i got the internet...

smh i had all pacs albums
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    supYo wrote: »
    ^^ damn son at the pic above me

was thinkin bout cleanin my room up...i didnt...

but i saw my old cds

pac - 7 days theory

big pun - the punisher

nwa - greatest hits

snoop - ?

nas - stillmatic

ice cube - war & peace

2pac - his poetry album were other rappers read his poetry (only bumped this once...might do again)

mack 10 - the paper route

snoop - paid the cost to be the boss

had much more but threw away once i got the internet...

smh i had all pacs albums

reminds me off that afroman song, 'i was gonna clean my room... but then i got high' lmao
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options

One

you called me a sanitation worker fam, thats not insulting my livelihood??? *for the record im not a sanitation worker* lol

I didn't call you a sanitation worker. I asked you if the insult "wasteman" meant sanitation worker. And there's nothing wrong with being a sanitation worker, them dudes make a lot of money
  • water ur seeds
    Options

One

I didn't call you a sanitation worker. I asked you if the insult "wasteman" meant sanitation worker. And there's nothing wrong with being a sanitation worker, them dudes make a lot of money

whatever, keep it moving breda
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    why they change the site around again, fck sake
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    Stop addressing me then ? ? ....And go back and look at ur posts and see who started with the insults

ONE!!!
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    Stop addressing me then ? ? ....And go back and look at ur posts and see who started with the insults

ONE!!!

fck off you ? , you stated it calling me ignorant, pussyole
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    Forgot about these, I was A member of the Tha Row Records couple years back, for the fact they allowed you to download these outta 'the vault' and there was pose to Be some dope releases dropping or someshit, cant remember...

Anyways I dont fck with downloading, unless its official (or i want the odd tune for my gym ipod lol) but even then unless its straight from the artist it doesnt make it into My CD racks lol...

photo-18.jpg

photo-20.jpg

photo-19.jpg

photo-21.jpg
  • charlieharper
    charlieharper Members Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey,
    here is my little collection. :)
    sam235465ivg42o8f.jpg
    sam23618viq4cjunr.jpg
    sam2362alf195t8xc.jpg
    sam2364emqcrwnayz.jpg
    sam2365276zgq4neh.jpg
    sam2366w57kceahuv.jpg
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Good ? Charlie. Thanks for sharing and welcome to the board.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol new ? gon catch a ? storm for all the Em & 50 ? he got
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    nice collection brother... *daps*
  • forum_admin
    forum_admin Members Posts: 32
    Options
    IMG00105-20110420-1821.jpg

yes

Save your ipod list. That ? will be wiped out one day
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    Covet wrote: »

One

whatever, keep it moving breda
    This just made me think it was some like slang for "? " like what the child-free people insult others with. They also call kids crotch droppings.

you dont understand patios? breda/bredren.... get outside of the usa, its a big world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ReXl37XTx0
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Some concerts that Ive been to

IMG-20120827-00386.jpg
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mostly old school and underground hip hop.
    2012-08-28_19-13-17_508.jpg
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boot Camp Clik/Duck Down Records collection, minus the 2 Smif-N-Wessun cd's I loaned my cuzzo.
    IMAG0463.jpg
    IMAG0470.jpg
    IMAG0475.jpg
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ All that BCC and no Buckshot The BDI Thug?
    The%2BBDI%2BThug.jpg

I would post, but my collection is spread throughout the house and into the garage in crates and nylon cases. I've been collecting since '88. First tapes were The Great Adventures of Slick Rick and Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock.
This discussion has been closed.