You Rep Hip Hop? Post your collection.....

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    ay i dont know about ya'll but i was a broke ass ? for a long time lol.....bet i got mo bootlegs than all ya'll

stew lemme get this straight u wacked me for havin bootlegs?.....? you and sam goody ? lol....was i supposed to not listen to music until i got the $13.99 for it, when ? got 4 for 10's goin out the barber shop?

i did say i was gone go back and buy the real ? of the greats....but some of that ? im glad i didnt buy

? I didnt start buying albums till i was in my 20's. I aint got ? on @waterurseeds but I feel like Ive done more then enough to support the culture and my fav rappers by buying the music. I wacked you for celebrating bootlegs when thats one of the major issues with the music industry as it is.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh ok i got u....well damn lemme catch up....ima go back and buy the real, gotta get my weight up first tho

im not really tripping on issues with the industry as a whole tho, cuz most of that money doesnt even go to the artist.....i cant bootleg a live show, which is how they really eat.....im just cuttin some wealthy white dude short on his kids college funds
  • Stew
    Options
    oh ok i got u....well damn lemme catch up....ima go back and buy the real, gotta get my weight up first tho

im not really tripping on issues with the industry as a whole tho, cuz most of that money doesnt even go to the artist.....i cant bootleg a live show, which is how they really eat.....im just cuttin some wealthy white dude short on his kids college funds

Yea I shouldve said technology but you know what I mean. The more they sell the more they have a chance to excel in the industry one way or another.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ay i dont know about ya'll but i was a broke ass ? for a long time lol.....bet i got mo bootlegs than all ya'll

stew lemme get this straight u wacked me for havin bootlegs?.....? you and sam goody ? lol....was i supposed to not listen to music until i got the $13.99 for it, when ? got 4 for 10's goin out the barber shop?

i did say i was gone go back and buy the real ? of the greats....but some of that ? im glad i didnt buy

A HaLF wigga don't know ? about the 4 for $10s, he ain't around Blavk folks like that...you HAF BAYKED and he HAF WHYTE...you get a taper-fade he get a Beiber-cut.

These sensitive reaction-freaks wanna wack ever post they don't agree with just like a ? sending text-messages with the smiley-faces.

I got a million bootlegs because I support my brothers hustle, but I buy them ? too when my money allows me and that's something these outsiders could never understand.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Aight photobucket finally uploaded... Heres somemore pics...

The OG pressing off O.B.F.C.L, I came in A purple case, and the CD said 'Shallah Raekwon' not alot of people know that...
    IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1379.jpg

I got few signed CD's, heres couple I can remember without digging thru 1900 CD's lol
    IMG_1385.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

What people know about 'Longboard CD's' lol I had few of these over the years but lost them
    IMG_1362.jpg
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You only got hip hop records in your collection?
  • water ur seeds
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Somemore pics of My fav vinyl I aint posted yet

Signed Masta Ace/Ras Beats

IMG_1358.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

IMG_1356.jpg

Only seen this once

IMG_1355.jpg

IMG_1354.jpg

IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1352.jpg

Bumpy Kucks & Premo (Signed)

IMG_1300.jpg

HOLLIS CREW haha Think they where friends with Rev Run, so He put them on, sure they only made one record

IMG_1351.jpg

IMG_1349.jpg

IMG_1348.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1342.jpg

IMG_1344.jpg

IMG_1341.jpg

IMG_1340.jpg

IMG_1339.jpg

IMG_1337.jpg

IMG_1336.jpg

Was hyped about this official Big L and Silky Black - Forrest Houses project

IMG_1331.jpg

IMG_1335.jpg

bigl.jpg

IMG_1334.jpg

Masta Ace & Guru - Conflict (signed by Paul Nice)

IMG_1330.jpg

Masta Ace & Paul Nice - BK Dont Play (LTD Gold Stamped Numbered and LTD Numbered)

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1327.jpg

LTD OC runs

IMG_1323.jpg

LL Cool J - Year of The Hip Hop (singed by K-Def) Also LTD Buckwild joint there to

IMG_1319.jpg

LTD... Tony Touch & AG - Just A Little Something (signed by Paul Nice)

IMG_1318.jpg

Signed Ras Kass Vinyl and CD (plus shout out in CD cover lol)

IMG_1314.jpg

Signed Atmosphere - The Family Sign record

IMG_1312.jpg

Lord Finesse (LTD Gold Stamped and Numbered)

IMG_1311.jpg

Biz Markie (LTD Gold Stamped)

IMG_1310.jpg

Rare Square vinyl that comes with certain record releases (Lord Finesse etc)

IMG_1305.jpg

Fabreeze Brother (signed by Phil Most Chill aka Baritone Tiplove)

IMG_1298.jpg

• water ur seeds
    Options
    Found these CD's

LTD Promo Releases from Death Row Auction (I think):

2Pac & Snoops - 2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted

Nina (Left Eye) & 2Pac - Untouchable

IMG_1315.jpg

IMG_1316.jpg
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

Nah most of it is hip hop though, but I got soul, blues, jazz, r&b, country, reggae/ragga/soca, latino, world, rock, punk, retro... Everything except metal! lol
  • water ur seeds
    Options
  • _Menace_
    Options

Nah most of it is hip hop though, but I got soul, blues, jazz, r&b, country, reggae/ragga/soca, latino, world, rock, punk, retro... Everything except metal! lol

That's dope you got any pics of em?
  • _Menace_
    Options
    after seeing Seeds post his collection imma keep mine tucked and not talk about it lol
  • water ur seeds
    Options

That's dope you got any pics of em?

They are all there in the racks lol I cant really be fckd to take out individual CDs and post them up unless they are signed or something... Im A massive soul and blues fan though, My favorite I love latinio music fan to... Heres some of My fav tunes from them genres...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnFfKbxIHD0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXwsEp1b2Yo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd3oqvnDKQk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJCH3xO-mYQ
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    after seeing Seeds post his collection imma keep mine tucked and not talk about it lol

yo man post it up, its a supporters thread, least you buying music lol

im waiting for someone to post up a usb stick and say i 10,000 mixtapes on this schitt fam!!! haha
  • Stew
    Options
    Yo Seeds ? you!

Ol I grew up in the Bronx when Hip Hop first started ass ?
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    Yo Seeds ? you!

Ol I grew up in the Bronx when Hip Hop first started ass ?

Ima I was born in 1986 in England ol white ass dude lol
  • Stew
    Options
    lol Im just ? wit you bruh. Thanks for blessing the thread
  • water ur seeds
    edited August 2012
    Options
    lol Im just ? wit you bruh. Thanks for blessing the thread

haha me to its allgood brother, been some good pics, wish more people took part, you, meance, gzus, tomp and sniper post some good schitt... too many people complain about the state of hip hop and not buying music... thought some real heads where might of blessed the thread
  • Stew
    Options
    Imma start posting some individual collections. Postin my whole ? only says so much.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? all y'all "been collecting for 20 yrs" ass ? lol

Can I post my iTunes? I literally just started a cd collection I buy them on iTunes but I decided I want CDs all of a sudden
  • water ur seeds
    edited August 2012
    Options
    CJ wrote: »

Can I post my iTunes? I literally just started a cd collection I buy them on iTunes but I decided I want CDs all of a sudden

good schitt, get your collect on, something for you kids to look at and pass on to, show the youts they need to support music lol country music been going diamond and staying strong because they buy music...

i wonder if people where to buy cds and schitt again, would these digital wastemen like wacka and them corny djs and schitt subside??? prolly not, but it might make hip hop a little less commercial, who knows...
  • Stew
    Options
    CJ wrote: »

Save your ipod list. That ? will be wiped out one day

? wont happen over night but you'll get your ? up. You can probably find alot of older stuff online now for the low.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got all my CDs in books and all my cases in shoe boxes.
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @waterurseeds

Wow... you've got some impressive ish in your collection. Respect.

This thread had me going through some of my stuff I have stored away and I found my old Atari 2600...lol.
This discussion has been closed.