You Rep Hip Hop? Post your collection.....

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Somebody stole my Pillage smh still have the case and everything
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who do you know was checkin' for Chicago's own Twista in 1991/1992?

Me, that's who:

jk86qx.jpg
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sniperk wrote: »
    Who do you know was checkin' for Chicago's own Twista in 1991/1992?

Me, that's who:

jk86qx.jpg

dope... keeps that ish in sealed baggy... be worth p's in years to come...
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    I always throw the cases away and keep the CD booklets and put them in my CD holder that I got in my car...kinda regretting that I have been doing that now looking at water's collection lol
  • sniperk
    edited August 2012
    Options
    You mean Sniper was a hiphop head in 1986?

He really is an OG...

205wjsx.jpg
  • Stew
    Options
    I always throw the cases away and keep the CD booklets and put them in my CD holder that I got in my car...kinda regretting that I have been doing that now looking at water's collection lol

Ive never seen anybody do that before. The plastic is cheap as ? but the case is perfect for storage.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn my dun got the E Money Bags on vinyl. ? is crazy.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

Ive never seen anybody do that before. The plastic is cheap as ? but the case is perfect for storage.

Yea but I figured since I had the folder to store the cds, I had no use for the cases since I never take my CDs out of the car...but ehh, I'll probably change that up now. I kept the last album that I bought case, the Big Krit album.
  • Stew
    Options
    uolag wrote: »
    Somebody stole my Pillage smh still have the case and everything

are you talking about that Cappadona?

yo ice.... this thread should be sticked...... forever........ i got a lot of ? i need to post

Yea Cappadona. Ill sticky it as long as it gets play.
  • sniperk
    Options
    I'm still ? at my brother... I went off to university and he wound up selling (!) most of my original vinyl joints...

My vinyl collection would have been worth a fortune today to crate diggers...
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »

yeah breda, discogs.com is the goat ^:)^ i found mad rare schitt on there
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    uolag wrote: »
    Where the hip hop heads that still buy CDs at???

I spent the last 3 days going thru My CDs putting them in genre and alphabetical order... Hard to put up good pics as I aint got enough room for them all... Gonna sort My vinyl out next lol

I got about 1900 CD's...

IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1288.jpg

got dayum..... my other collection looks similar to yours...... I'm gonna take some new pics and show..... yall gonna be shocked to see my Jay Z collection

good schitt fam, ill post somemore tapes and records up 2moz if i can... bout time this site had some dope threads
  • buttuh_b
    Options

Good lookin. My grandfather just gave my first vinyl the other day: a Nat King Cole joint. I ordered Life Is Good on vinyl but I wasn't here when UPS showed up. I'm gonna start collecting heavy but I feel like I'm wayyyyyy behind.
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    ? damn they selling the Cuban Linx cassette for $350!
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    IMG_1284.jpg

Out of all my friends my cd collection is always the biggest and most maintained but you just ? on me. You can tell who the music nerds are when they keep good care of they cd's

salute
    I always throw the cases away and keep the CD booklets...

I hate people that do that type of ? lol no appreciation
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gotta upload mine ill do that tuesday i found about 20 more cds
  • Stew
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

They let u out on a Tuesday? Thought work release only went down on nights and weekends?
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

They let u out on a Tuesday? Thought work release only went down on nights and weekends?

LMAO tf u talking about
  • water ur seeds
    Options

Good lookin. My grandfather just gave my first vinyl the other day: a Nat King Cole joint. I ordered Life Is Good on vinyl but I wasn't here when UPS showed up. I'm gonna start collecting heavy but I feel like I'm wayyyyyy behind.

thats good schitt man, one day you can hand your joints down to your kids or grand kids, might as well start collecting now

? damn they selling the Cuban Linx cassette for $350!

yeah i got 2 of them \:D/ haha
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    GZus wrote: »
    IMG_1284.jpg

Out of all my friends my cd collection is always the biggest and most maintained but you just ? on me. You can tell who the music nerds are when they keep good care of they cd's

salute

respect brother, my music my pride and joy... ? downloading!!!!!
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ay i dont know about ya'll but i was a broke ass ? for a long time lol.....bet i got mo bootlegs than all ya'll
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread got bodied.
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    just taken some pics of my vinyl, got back after while so gave up, ill up them in bit lol
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    ay i dont know about ya'll but i was a broke ass ? for a long time lol.....bet i got mo bootlegs than all ya'll

stew lemme get this straight u wacked me for havin bootlegs?.....? you and sam goody ? lol....was i supposed to not listen to music until i got the $13.99 for it, when ? got 4 for 10's goin out the barber shop?

i did say i was gone go back and buy the real ? of the greats....but some of that ? im glad i didnt buy
  • water ur seeds
    edited August 2012
    Options

stew lemme get this straight u wacked me for havin bootlegs?.....? you and sam goody ? lol....was i supposed to not listen to music until i got the $13.99 for it, when ? got 4 for 10's goin out the barber shop?

i did say i was gone go back and buy the real ? of the greats....but some of that ? im glad i didnt buy

fair play man, but every spare penny i got i spent on a single or an album, i got some pocket money or christmas or birthday money that schitt got spent down the record store lol i aint have no bills or schitt back then, couldnt wait to get home and get my tape cd player on smash and read the booklet lol
This discussion has been closed.