Trayvon Martin George Zimmerman Discussion Thread...

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zimmy is making the ppl that stick up for him look stupid.

now he wants a new judge so he can get a fair trial?

seriously....a fair trial. like the fair trial he gave the young man he killed.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Woman alleges Zimmerman sexually abused her as a child

Taped recordings released today by the Florida State Attorney's Office include an explosive police interview with a woman identified as Witness #9 who accuses George Zimmerman of sexually assaulting her as a child.

The interview is part of another round of recordings related to the case of Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who shot and killed unarmed teen Trayvon Martin in February.

The woman is not a witness to Trayvon's shooting. She came forward and spoke with police after the shooting and media attention to the case.

Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, had argued that the interview should not be released. O'Mara wrote in a motion that the second statement "is not relevant" to the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin and would "serve to reignite and potentially enhance the widespread public hostility toward Mr. Zimmerman," according to the Orlando Sentinel.

The recordings also included 145 jail calls Zimmerman had while in jail.

The woman says in the taped interview that the alleged sexual assaults began when she was 6 years old and she and her sister went to stay with Zimmerman, then 8, and his family.

She says Zimmerman assaulted her numerous times, groping her with his hands, kissing her, fondling her under her pants and inserting his fingers in her ? .

The woman -- whose identity has not been disclosed -- says her family and Zimmerman's family were always together.

She says the last incident occurred when she was 16 and they were both in a house his family owned in Lake Mary, Fla. She says he told her to lie down on a bed, then he laid down next to her and tried to massage her. She says they were clothed, but she says she felt his ? . She says she ran out of the room and out of the house.

"I wanted to make it stop, but I didn't know how," the woman tearfully tells Sanford, Fla., detectives in the interviews. She says she never said anything about the abuse because she was scared.

The witness says when she was 20 in 2005 she told her sister that "something happened," but didn't give her details. Her sister told her parents, who allegedly confronted Zimmerman. At the time, he is alleged to have said, "I'm sorry," but they never discussed it further, the woman claims.

Zimmerman's family allegedly wanted to sweep everything under the rug, the woman says. The families still got together, but she says Zimmerman no longer attends many of those functions.

She says she came forward now because, "For the first time in my life, I'm not afraid of him."
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    can we talk about someone coming forward now an saying zimmy..molested them.

or are we still on the fact that trayvon got suspended from school and smoked weed.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Zimmerman was a dude that thought he could do anything without oversight. His past criminal history and now this molestation shows that he was a control freak and had a short temper.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    Zimmerman was a dude that thought he could do anything without oversight. His past criminal history and now this molestation shows that he was a control freak and had a short temper.

but that fact that hes half white...make it ok...

you aint know?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »

but that fact that hes half white...make it ok...

you aint know?

His moms was mad Racist and wanted to purify her blood by intermarriage. She was tight that he even dated a Latino girl according to the testimony of the girl he was molesting.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Heyslick, your homeboy George Zimmerman was a child molestor.......defend him now ? !!!!!!!!!!! Like you've been shamefully doing this whole ? thread!!!!!
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

Taped recordings released today by the Florida State Attorney's Office include an explosive police interview with a woman identified as Witness #9 who accuses George Zimmerman of sexually assaulting her as a child.

The interview is part of another round of recordings related to the case of Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who shot and killed unarmed teen Trayvon Martin in February.

The woman is not a witness to Trayvon's shooting. She came forward and spoke with police after the shooting and media attention to the case.

Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, had argued that the interview should not be released. O'Mara wrote in a motion that the second statement "is not relevant" to the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin and would "serve to reignite and potentially enhance the widespread public hostility toward Mr. Zimmerman," according to the Orlando Sentinel.

The recordings also included 145 jail calls Zimmerman had while in jail.

The woman says in the taped interview that the alleged sexual assaults began when she was 6 years old and she and her sister went to stay with Zimmerman, then 8, and his family.

She says Zimmerman assaulted her numerous times, groping her with his hands, kissing her, fondling her under her pants and inserting his fingers in her ? .

The woman -- whose identity has not been disclosed -- says her family and Zimmerman's family were always together.

She says the last incident occurred when she was 16 and they were both in a house his family owned in Lake Mary, Fla. She says he told her to lie down on a bed, then he laid down next to her and tried to massage her. She says they were clothed, but she says she felt his ? . She says she ran out of the room and out of the house.

"I wanted to make it stop, but I didn't know how," the woman tearfully tells Sanford, Fla., detectives in the interviews. She says she never said anything about the abuse because she was scared.

The witness says when she was 20 in 2005 she told her sister that "something happened," but didn't give her details. Her sister told her parents, who allegedly confronted Zimmerman. At the time, he is alleged to have said, "I'm sorry," but they never discussed it further, the woman claims.

Zimmerman's family allegedly wanted to sweep everything under the rug, the woman says. The families still got together, but she says Zimmerman no longer attends many of those functions.

She says she came forward now because, "For the first time in my life, I'm not afraid of him."

I REALLY wana see who defends Zimmerman now......I really do......
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    George, his wife, mother, father and brother need to go somewhere with their bull.
    George will get his if they let him go with all the evidence against him, it's a shame that he is still out after they recorded him and his wife using that money from the website. He even had the nerve to make a joke about wearing a hoodie when he gets out, dude will get his believe that, ? don't like ugly.
    And this heyslick dude gotta be a relative of Fat Ass George or something, ? disgusting.
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    Heyslick, your homeboy George Zimmerman was a child molestor.......defend him now ? !!!!!!!!!!! Like you've been shamefully doing this whole ? thread!!!!!

LOL - so now you're making me the fall guy - WOW! FYI I defend the re-actions of this man i.e., THIS PARTICULAR CASE & any of his personal actions on the periphery don't really concern me - btw SHAME ON YOU for playing this trifling game of association,but what can one expect from the likes of those who can't take a stand and will fall for anything.

• heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    George, his wife, mother, father and brother need to go somewhere with their bull.
    George will get his if they let him go with all the evidence against him, it's a shame that he is still out after they recorded him and his wife using that money from the website. He even had the nerve to make a joke about wearing a hoodie when he gets out, dude will get his believe that, ? don't like ugly.
    And this heyslick dude gotta be a relative of Fat Ass George or something, ? disgusting.

I'm a lean/ mean? fat burning machine and many have said/feel I'm charismatic - so ? U!! & your sorry ass opinion.

• evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Case is weird man
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    sounds like someone's trying to make some money
    or are we still on the fact that trayvon got suspended from school and smoked weed.
    maybe we could, i don't know, talk about the actual case, since neither of these addresses the supposed topic
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    sounds like someone's trying to make some money
    maybe we could, i don't know, talk about the actual case, since neither of these addresses the supposed topic

im sure if someone came forward an said trayvon molested them it would be more reason he should have been shot.
  • janklow
    Options
    im sure if someone came forward an said trayvon molested them it would be more reason he should have been shot.
    alright, i grant you that if Trayvon molested Zimmerman and got shot for it, it would be relevant to this case
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited July 2012
    Options
    alright, i grant you that if Trayvon molested Zimmerman and got shot for it, it would be relevant to this case

i see what your trying to say about relevancy, but why does trayvon school record always get brought up? or because he may have smoked weed?
  • r.prince18
    r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what do yall fell about that interview george did with sean hannity
  • janklow
    Options
    i see what your trying to say about relevancy, but why does trayvon school record always get brought up? or because he may have smoked weed?
    are you asking me this as if i am arguing that his school record is relevant? because that MIGHT run counter to everything i am saying here.

look, here's what's going on: people that want Zimmerman to be found 100% guilty are harping on Zimmerman's past and complaining about the discussion of Trayvon's; people that want Zimmerman to get off scot-free complain THE MEDIA ignores Trayvon's past and complain about the discussion of Zimmerman's. i am taking a third position: "disappointed in everyone, as usual."
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sick ? ' society we live in. So ? ' sad that this ? goes on. I am speechless when things like this happen.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Listen, if Zimmerman was creeping behind or around trayvon in a car and trayvon defended himself because he felt like he was in danger, how then does Zimmerman get to claim self-defense? Because if at some point trayvon was criminal with his actions then certainly Zimmerman was out of line for murdering the teenager. Zimmerman's innocence, makes Martin innocent, which would make his killer guilty. So, there is no way out of this. I still don't think Zimmerman walks, but I am not as certain any longer.
  • janklow
    Options
    Listen, if Zimmerman was creeping behind or around trayvon in a car and trayvon defended himself because he felt like he was in danger, how then does Zimmerman get to claim self-defense?
    the argument would probably be that he was justified in defending himself based on being attacked by Trayvon, which obviously depends on the severity of that attack, but the fact that Trayvon could have legitimately thought HE needed to defend himself is why i'd say it's likely this was all a tragic ? and not a case where one of the two men is the evil villain in the story
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Listen, if Zimmerman was creeping behind or around trayvon in a car and trayvon defended himself because he felt like he was in danger, how then does Zimmerman get to claim self-defense?
    the argument would probably be that he was justified in defending himself based on being attacked by Trayvon, which obviously depends on the severity of that attack, but the fact that Trayvon could have legitimately thought HE needed to defend himself is why i'd say it's likely this was all a tragic ? and not a case where one of the two men is the evil villain in the story

gz is the evil villian bcuz he felt he had rights that trayvon didnt. and felt that he could enforce those rights and back them up with his gun. would he have approach trayvon if he wasnt strapped?
  • janklow
    Options
    gz is the evil villian bcuz he felt he had rights that trayvon didnt.
    not really sure what this means beyond it being your way to choose a side to be "right" in this case
    would he have approach trayvon if he wasnt strapped?
    i have no idea; it's his right to carry, so i don't know why he WOULDN'T utilize that right if he's the type to worry about crime in his neighborhood

• evoljeanyes
    Options
    @janklow Zimmerman's varying stories and series of lies you feel is more so him being afraid of public opinion than him being a ? ? (Honest question, I know it may seem condescending)
  • janklow
    Options
    @janklow Zimmerman's varying stories and series of lies you feel is more so him being afraid of public opinion than him being a ? ? (Honest question, I know it may seem condescending)
    i don't see how i'm even talking about his various stories; further, i'll point out that when i say "i'd say it's likely this was all a tragic ? and not a case where one of the two men is the evil villain in the story," it does not mean Zimmerman isn't a liar or anything else negative about his character.

also, seriously, what gives you the impression i'm commenting on Zimmerman being afraid of public opinion? this makes absolutely no sense to me

This discussion has been closed.