Trayvon Martin George Zimmerman Discussion Thread...

Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Justice for Trayvon being trademarked?? Aww, smh.........I don't like this move.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hahaaa wow, im sorry, this is pathetic. How can this be looked at as anything other than trying to make quick money over the exposure and hype this case is getting?

what about preventing other people from profiting from her son's death?

yeah thats the only reason why I would agree with this move

great point I didn't think about

thumbs up in my book

she did what 2pacs moms did

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man i can't believe the ? i read in this thread, she have every right to make sure nobody try to make money off her son death and sell t-shirts and use it for a fraud donation set up, you got clubs using trayvon for money. How is she making money off it, is she making shirts with that saying. Just like martin luther king children trademark his speeches and saying, she can trademark the names to keep it not being expolited.

go wash yall faces
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why is this news?
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    The editing has begun. LOL

24l0ux2.jpg
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    I like how Trayvon is wrong, Spike Lee is wrong, NBPP is wrong...everyone is wrong but Zimmerwoman
    i think some people have been saying that it's entirely possibly that all sides are in the wrong to some extent. at the very least, IF you think Spike Lee is wrong (and i think we learned today he clearly can be), it doesn't absolve Zimmerman of wrong-doing
    Exactly it's sickening. I actually support the Black Panther's bounty, ? it, it's not like Florida is taking this case seriously.
    so is your theory that Zimmerman has to be IMMEDIATELY convicted of something or otherwise hunted down and killed? because frankly, the legal resolution shouldn't be "do something drastic RIGHT NOW because people are upset"
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Trayvon Martin case: Shooter George Zimmerman appears uninjured in police video on night of shooting
    Contradicting claims, video shows that George Zimmerman's nose is not broken or bleeding and the back of his head is unmarked by grass or bruising

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/trayvon-martin-case-shooter-george-zimmerman-appears-uninjured-police-video-night-shooting-article-1.1052433#ixzz1qTRT29ph

image.jpg
    image.jpg

video:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/trayvon-martin-case-shooter-george-zimmerman-appears-uninjured-police-video-night-shooting-article-1.1052433
  • d.green
    Options
    I'm going to G&S....you guys dead over here.
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2012
    Options
    LOL come on D Green, you beat Stormfront.org, Geraldo, and Fox News at the editing, leave it to those clowns there to ? around with the video
  • d.green
    Options
    No i didnt edit...lol i found this on the net.

that sh*t kray.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Yeah it is....and the crooked cops in Sanford still haven't interviewed Trayvon's girlfriend....I wonder why.....
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    YOOOO. I thought this guy was fat and out of shape. What happened to that Mug shot that had? And they talking bout they used a young picture of Trayvon. No blood on his shirt either. How you gonna bleed from the nose after being punched and you looking that clean..
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah surprised this aint in GNS either
  • Washington_Red
    Washington_Red Members Posts: 255
    Options
    Nothing bleeds like a head wound and a nose bleed.

Looks like whatever happened to him wasnt very life threatening.

Police should have done their jobs and made an arrest. Let a jury figure it out instead of coaching-up the suspect and altering his story to justify self defense against the "savage" attack of a 140 pound unarmed teenager.

From the story that Joe Oliver and Zimmerman's lawyer have been telling Trayvon was a UFC cage fighter.
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Yeah his lawyer said he had a broken nose..FOH!!
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Really doesnt change anything.. Just gotta hope the Prosecutor does there job cause any Good Defense Lawyer can tear this evidence apart.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Here the thing though Zimmerman was arrested he was never charged with any crime that is why he was released...Again the news that the Head Homiced Detective wanted to press charges but one of the Prosecutors said no there wasnt enough evidence leads me to believe this man is going to get off unless they can find some damaging evidence.

• Washington_Red
    Washington_Red Members Posts: 255
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Simple thread.

Drop examples of people exploiting Trayvon's murder.

6a00d8341c558f53ef0168e9647974970c-pi

6a00d8341c558f53ef01630357d2ea970d-pi
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    smh thats messed up.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If these ? is from the south it doesnt count.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ the party
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    >SANFORD -- Miami Gardens teenager Trayvon Martin was suspended from school in October in an incident in which he was found in possession of women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that a schools security staffer described as a “burglary tool,” The Miami Herald has learned.

>Trayvon, who claimed that an unnamed friend had given him the jewelry, was not disciplined because of the discovery, but was instead suspended for graffiti, according to a Miami-Dade Schools Police report obtained by The Miami Herald.

>According to the report, on Oct. 21 staffers monitoring a security camera at Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School spotted Trayvon and two other students writing “W.T.F.,” an acronym for “What the f---,” on a hallway locker, according to schools police. The security employee, who knew Trayvon, confronted the teen and looked through his bag for the graffiti marker.

>Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described the screwdriver as a burglary tool.

>Trayvon was asked if the jewelry, which was mostly women’s rings and earrings, belonged to his family or a girlfriend.

>“Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,” according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778/thousands-expected-at-trayvon.html

who-cares.jpg
  • dmalik313
    dmalik313 Members Posts: 13
    Options

dmalik313 wrote: »
    Also, I don't see how self defense can be used here even if Trayvon was kicking his ass.
    uh... that seems like the one clear-cut example where you'd be able to see a claim of self-defense.

Janklow, Zimmerman used LETHAL force. That's not self defense if lethal force or threat of lethal force was not being used against him. Getting beat up is not the same as someone trying to ? you, ya dig? (Clear-cut is some fool who's trying to stab your eye out... then you can claim self-defense.)

? next you are going to say if I speak loudly to someone that's verbally assaulting them, and they would be justified in using lethal force.

Right now as far as we know with the media BS we don't know the actual story of what went down. Right not Zimmerman's claim that he was assaulted is even questionable.

• dmalik313
    dmalik313 Members Posts: 13
    Options
    The criminal justice system at this point has no interest in looking out for a Black kid that was stalked until his death, while having only Skittles and iced tea. If this is what justice looks like, I'm all for the NBPP putting a bounty on Zimmerman's head. It's not like the feds or the Sanford police dept are going to give us justice. If it takes drastic action to show America young Black kids are not pansies to be taken advantage of, than I'm for the bounty 100%, ? it.

Problem is if something happens to Zimmerman, THEN we will see people getting arrested. Isn't that ironic.
This discussion has been closed.