Trayvon Martin George Zimmerman Discussion Thread...

Options

Comments

• kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    so i guess zimmerman felt like the black boy was gone get the best of him and literally beat him to death? smh.. even if he was beating his ass, he shouldna been shot dead..

if he was, zimmerman still initiated the ? .....if he woulda stayed his ass in the house eatin bagel bites, none of this ? woulda happened.....trayvon woulda got a good ass sugar rush for the night and everything would have just kept rollin...

same ? i was thinking
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .....I'm assuming these are the pictures in question.

6a00d83451bab869e20168e9300142970c-450wi
    407954_264458616957200_100001791912868_625409_1589541802_n.jpg
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    What he dressed and what he acted like isnt the point. Why was he killed for no reason at all and the killer is free?
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That cheap ass t shirt. ? prolly had that made solo.
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    What he dressed and what he acted like isnt the point. Why was he killed for no reason at all and the killer is free?

u are right.. but how he acted could pay a role... he might have commenced to try to beat the brakes off of fat azz. punk azz zimmerman, resulting in him being shot... i mean dont get me wrong... murder is murder... but i want all the facts first...
  • I.B. Blackman
    Options

.....Exactly bruh.

Who gives a ? , they are going to try to pick this kid's whole life apart in detail in order to try to find something to make it seem like he was this super bad thug to try to somehow justify the wreckless killing.

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    recently i read a story up here of two black kids who followed a white kid home and poured gas on him and set him on fire while calling him white boy or ? .....not a single ? was given lol
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    recently i read a story up here of two black kids who followed a white kid home and poured gas on him and set him on fire while calling him white boy or ? .....not a single ? was given lol

damn
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i honestly think he did look like a thug when he was 17.. come on now... 6'3 at 17?? u know damn well he wasnt lookin all innocent and ? ... i just read somewhere he used to talk wreckless on twitter too

look who's talkin, ya azz look like a thug too
    he a teenager what the ? do you think this ? doin???

reading psalms and ? ???
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plies done started something now.......
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Why does it say Plies is wearing that shirt? That ain't Plies
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    i dont think i look like a thug... i dont even look hard.. in my eyes anyway... but like i said, none of that takes away from the fact he was murdered.. so why not show recent pics? i dont wanna see middle school football pics... show me some current ?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea that second picture isn't even him and the media is just using the photo that the family gave them

it's always like that this isn't the 1st time someobdy has been killed. ? be 28 and get killed and on tv they show ther ei high school graduation picture.

this aint' nothing new at all
  • J. Daniels
    J. Daniels Members Posts: 59
    Options
    ahaha dat lil ? was ? with the wrong ese, his twitter name was NO LIMIT ? , you reached your limit now ?
  • J. Daniels
    J. Daniels Members Posts: 59
    Options
    new picture of ya boy gettin paper

l.jpg
  • I.B. Blackman
    Options
    ghost tho wrote: »
    thats Trayvon Martin from georgia, not florida...the bigots love this pic, but its been debunked.

....My mistake. Good lookin out.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They trying hard to assinate lil homie's character.

Dude looks humble though
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feel sorry for his parents. His dad was in his life. They seemed to have a good r'ship. He went on ski trips, played football, wanted to be an airplane mehcanic.

Shot down on some BS.

• Washington_Red
    Washington_Red Members Posts: 255
    Options
    J. Daniels wrote: »
    new picture of ya boy gettin paper

l.jpg

Mitt%20Romney%20bain%20capital.jpg

So whats the difference between these 2 pics?
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Damn the media is trying to paint Trayvon as the bad guy now. Meanwhile, Zimmerman has arrests for domestic violence and resisting arrest. Trayvon was never arrested, and it doesn't matter anyway why isn't Zimmerman in jail still?? Ah yeah I forgot, the feds and Florida police are "investigating".

SURE they are.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    ghost tho wrote: »
    white bigots are REALLY defending a man with a police record (and MUG SHOT) vs a black teen with a school record???

#RacismIsReal

Yep you better believe it. Post racial America my ass, ? the govt and ? Florida's police
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i honestly think he did look like a thug when he was 17.. come on now... 6'3 at 17?? u know damn well he wasnt lookin all innocent and ? ... i just read somewhere he used to talk wreckless on twitter too
    i dont think i look like a thug... i dont even look hard.. in my eyes anyway... but like i said, none of that takes away from the fact he was murdered.. so why not show recent pics? i dont wanna see middle school football pics... show me some current ?

u loook like a regular ? to me, but if u black and ain't tucked in a tuxedo with a bow tie, then u r a thug to these wet dawg cave beasts.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    isnt zimmerman hispanic though? certainly looks like it.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yeah hes got hispanic in him, it just shows how so ppl take things and run with them
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But Zimmerman believes in White Supremacy.
This discussion has been closed.