Elin gets 750 million in divorce settlement.

Options

Comments

• DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    True... he ? up the marriage.. cheated on his kids.. his wife.. He ? up all this .. HE-MAN women hater ? needs to stop.. he knew what he was doing got caught.. now he has to pay literally..

Exactly. Thats how I see it. THis is all on him. His actions lead to this. Aint like she baited him into cheating and ? . He was there when he signed the damn contract and signed the damn Infidelity clause. He broke his promise. Now he gotta pay. period.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    if i see that ? .... imma shoot him bruh!!!

DAMNNNN.. What that ? do bruh????
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I remember on the radio they was saying she signed a pre-nup.. for like 10 million and for every year 2gather she get more..

750mil, I doubt she gettin anything close to that, but when it all said and done she gettin caked up
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Regardless of if TIger deserved it or not please explain to me how Ellin did anything wrong?

She is the one that got cheated on and HE is the one that signed the damn contract that said if I cheat on Ellin. She owns my soul.

Where exactly did Ellin go wrong here? She supposed to turn down $750M on principle? Shiiiid....

lol

this ? just will not ? these guys head

He agreed to everything

Yet if that was their sister or other female relative they will not be arguing she shouldn't be getting that much and just turn it down.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Damn cuz, I don't really believe the crime warranted THAT kinda payout but aye what are ya gonna do? It's usually set-up for the woman to get caked-up in these type situations anyway
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Damn cuz, I don't really believe the crime warranted THAT kinda payout but aye what are ya gonna do? It's usually set-up for the woman to get caked-up in these type situations anyway

Exactly. Just ask Paul McCartney, Harrison Ford, Steven Spieldberg, and a couple of victims of the cashout. These days, to most women, Marriage= paid...................................................................
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    shenco wrote: »

and as a few posterS keep (vainly) pointing out

HE SET IT UP THAT WAY FOR HER TO GET CAKED UP
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yall ? are stupid.. yeah.. yall are some stupid ? .. yall dumb stupid.. set up my ass.. he setup in a brady bunch square full of hoes.. wheres the ? accountability.. .. yall silly ? and yall childish hard on hoes ? .. Wake up
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    and as a few posterS keep (vainly) pointing out

HE SET IT UP THAT WAY FOR HER TO GET CAKED UP

And that is why Tiger is a simp.............................................
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yall ? are stupid.. yeah.. yall are some stupid ? .. yall dumb stupid.. set up my ass.. he setup in a brady bunch square full of hoes.. wheres the ? accountability.. .. yall silly ? and yall childish hard on hoes ? .. Wake up

lmao!............
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? needs to get O.J.'d

$750 million? ? can start a pro sports team with that . But that's Tiger's fault. How are u gonna marry an ordinary ? like that and not get a prenup or something? .........Tough Break Tiger
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Damn, white women win again
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    WTF!!!!!! In-? -Sane
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    goat334 wrote: »
    Pre-nup FTW..........

He HAD a pre-nup. I dunno how, but he let himself get bullied into that ? because he's paranoid as hell about his privacy. I can only conclude that there must have been a hell of a lot more to that story than we know about if he felt it necessary to pay that much to buy her silence, and that broad smelled blood in the water and ? ' pounced.

SMH. $750 million. They would have been cleaning that broad out of a wood chipper for months if it was me.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i had to drive to the bar and drink me a couple of cold ones and take a few ciroc shots after hearing about this BS
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Good for tiger ? ass she should of wiped out his ? account ? around with them ugly azz brawdz...if you're gonna cheat cheat up not down.
  • not this again!
    edited July 2010
    Options
    [/B]

Exactly. Just ask Paul McCartney, Harrison Ford, Steven Spieldberg, and a couple of victims of the cashout. These days, to most women, Marriage= paid...................................................................

In Paul McCartney's case, a pre-nup wouldn't have helped him because pre-nups aren't enforceable under British law. He got off light, as opposed to some of others. That ? didn't get anywhere near the money she was looking for, because the judge knew she was full of ? and told her so.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited July 2010
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    Good for tiger ? ass she should of wiped out his ? account ? around with them ugly azz brawdz...if you're gonna cheat cheat up not down.

when you cheat up a woman that is scorned still gonna wipe his bank account

you dont know how many people got into her ear telling her to wipe his ass clean
  • movingfeet
    movingfeet Members Posts: 397 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the sad part is this (further) exposes the scale of why successful men should not take a woman seriously.

i mean if a man is broke then yeah or minimally successful (gotta okay job paying $45k or less) then go for it and marry the broad.

If the man is moderately to pretty successful ($125k) then this may not be a wise move but go ahead at your own risk.

If the man is very successful ($150k) to filthy rich ($$$$$$$$$$) then he gotta be a ? damn fool to wife a ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so ladies if your man is rich and decides to marry you then you know he's a ? .

the bolded needs to be made into a man law now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not now right da ? now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is for you duke fo droppin dis knowledge for all generations of men. standing-ovation-o.gif
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Is he even worth that much?? Dude ain't a billionaire yet so this means that she's getting way more than half of what he's actually worth. Last time I checked he was worth 600 mil & change. I don't care what he did, she doesn't deserve this kind of money at all. The ? wasn't the one swing them clubs or praticing like a madman with his father when he was kid to learn that skill. I swear these athletes need to have contracts on hand from the 1st time they meet a ? to ensure that they won't be giving away everything they earn just by dealing with them.
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    To me she's just as bad as he was for cheating because she knows that she didn't earn that money yet if she's willing to accept that amount she's nothing more than a theif. It's way more than she'll ever need for her & their kids to live damn good. She's a ? ? if she doesn't tell the judge that she doesn't want nor need that much of his money. I ain't no fan of Tiger Woods, but to do the man like this is ? .
  • juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited July 2010
    Options
    WOW! poor tiger woods! i would just pay for someone to off that ? .
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited July 2010
    Options
    tab58064 wrote: »
    Is he even worth that much?? Dude ain't a billionaire yet so this means that she's getting way more than half of what he's actually worth. Last time I checked he was worth 600 mil & change. I don't care what he did, she doesn't deserve this kind of money at all. The ? wasn't the one swing them clubs or praticing like a madman with his father when he was kid to learn that skill. I swear these athletes need to have contracts on hand from the 1st time they meet a ? to ensure that they won't be giving away everything they earn just by dealing with them.

real talk right there
  • ricanprince
    ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    will these rich guys ever learn
  • not this again!
    edited July 2010
    Options
    tab58064 wrote: »
    To me she's just as bad as he was for cheating because she knows that she didn't earn that money yet if she's willing to accept that amount she's nothing more than a theif. It's way more than she'll ever need for her & their kids to live damn good. She's a ? ? if she doesn't tell the judge that she doesn't want nor need that much of his money. I ain't no fan of Tiger Woods, but to do the man like this is ? .

Agreed.

And no one will ever convince me that broad didn't know what he was doing. She just turned a blind eye to it because it wasn't common knowledge at the time. But then, the story breaks and she gets embarrassed, and for that she should get a $750 million dollar payday? GTFOH with that ? .

Divorce laws really need to be changed in this country. IMO, a couple splits up, the only thing a man should be obligated to do is support his children. As for the ex-spouse, let her go get a job.