Elin gets 750 million in divorce settlement.

Options

Comments

• h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    And everyone is talking about she is the "victim". She knew it was gonna happen and she played her role. Tiger was the victim the whole time, but he's to blame. That's why when you get to a certain status you just do like Derek Jeter and ? who you want. No need for marriage when your worth more than $1,000,000. ? who you want, keep your money.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Fooley wrote: »
    if the kids should live the lifestyle of the father, why not give him custody? ? always say that dumb ? . It ain't about the kids living that lifestyle it's about these gold digging hoes living that lifestyle.

Settlement means both parties agree
  • Fooley
    Fooley Members Posts: 1,467 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Settlement means both parties agree

that's because he knows it's impossible to get custody from the mother in this country. If she isn't mentally unstable or crazy, she's getting the kids. GTFOH
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol haha this ? got awarded more money than the collective US consumer has spent on 1 product
  • Quail-Mayne
    Quail-Mayne Members Posts: 58
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nas is somewhere right now laughing.
  • shizza
    shizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    smh man after seeing this ? i just lost a little respect for females.. Pretty soon ima start calling all of em ? like everybody else does
  • Quail-Mayne
    edited June 2010
    Options
    750 mil though?Dayum, that made me flinch. This has to be the biggest "L"of the decade. He should've been ? black women instead.
  • Fooley
    edited June 2010
    Options
    750 mil though?Dayum, that made me flinch. This has to be the biggest "L"of the decade. He should've been ? black women instead.

? a black hoe would be no different. These hoes all the same. Word to Juanita
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    And cats laughed at Kobe when he bought that ring
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? said the biggest L of the decade lol
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    white715 wrote: »
    And cats laughed at Kobe when he bought that ring

Tiger prolly realizes that a $10M ring woulda been cheaper than this ? here.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    and thats why i said good for him!
    Sucker for love!
    His pops told his ? not to get married anyway!...

SUre in the ? did.

And yes the laws are unfair but still be smart.
  • Quail-Mayne
    edited June 2010
    Options

True.lol. But this has to be the dumbest ? on earth. He's making O.J. look like Einstein.
  • quietaskept
    quietaskept Members Posts: 333 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Man 750 is just too much, i'm all for her getting a little somethin somethin but ? DAMN 750 million....that's just too much i'm sorry. A ? nanny just done came the ? up...only in America lol. The only time it doesn';t suck to be a woman and they sure make the most out of that ? lol.

This is a deal Tiger agreed to so she wouldn't do any interviews or write any books. What else does Tiger have left to hide...I mean, DAMN!
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hey quiet?? how good is that distant relative album
    i aint touch it yet
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited June 2010
    Options

another success story ! ! !
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That brawd doesnt have a 750 million dollar ? this crazy. Like somebody said he probably would have did better just finding some randoms smashing them and discarding them and not getting married at all. That brawd is getting all that money she didn't work for and probably doesn't deserve either. I know Tiger messed up, but its difficult for me to believe this wasn't planned on her part. 750 million is enough to take care of those kids and the next 3 or 4 generations going down to Tiger's great great great grand kids. Anything from 50-100 million would have been much more reasonable and even thats a lot of money. Thats just my opinion though.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Watch her kids grow up to despite her, my mom never asked my dad for ? after they got divorced.
  • quietaskept
    quietaskept Members Posts: 333 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hey quiet?? how good is that distant relative album
    i aint touch it yet

I love it, it's been in rotation since I bought. It was nothing I could have expected, but everything I hoped for.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Back in the day when couples had problems, no matter how difficult they usually got over it...

Today when couples have problems...wife gets $750,000,000.00, the kids, the house, the cars & empathy from the public...

I better not hear "a nare-nutha" ? ask why dudes aint tryna get married...I dont even wanna hear it...
  • Fooley
    edited June 2010
    Options
    another success story ! ! !

? you gold digging hoe
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It's called a pre-nup HE DIDNT HAVE HER SIGN ONE. Dont you DARE blame her for this. He ? up not her.

She did sign a pre, but i think there were clauses in there about infidelity that would make it void.

Getwitcha
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    SMH that is why some women get killed in situations like this. They get to take most of what a man works for in their lifetime, ? is ridiculous. I can't even hate on the women, it's ? ass ? like Tiger that deserve that ? sometimes. That ? was beyond stupid, he shouldn't have gotten married in the 1st place.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited June 2010
    Options
    all these opinions flying around and we aint even ask tiger how he feel about the situation
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? you gold digging hoe

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

im sorry , do i look like your mother ?
    im not the one with with kids by different daddies.
    ;-)