Elin gets 750 million in divorce settlement.

Options

Comments

• QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? that Nas lost ? yall should be saying Tiger lost because that ? went from sugar to ? in seconds and lost 750 million. dat ? crazy, i wonder is he gonna be able to come back from his as far as golf is concerned 9not looking too good right now). I almost feel for the ? ...ALMOST

sooooooooo are we all for it

no more nas lost???
    is it tiger now???

yea i think we can let nas breath
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    So many women love stories like these because this is their biggest dream. They don't want to earn their own money. They want to be with a wealthy man and get his money. Even when they have money of their own, they'll only marry men who also has money. But a rich man will marry a nanny because his love is genuine and not money-based.
  • spc4mack
    spc4mack Members Posts: 202 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Some of the rich athletes need to take a page from Derek Jeter's book.
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sooooooooo are we all for it

no more nas lost???
    is it tiger now???

yea i think we can let nas breath

? Nas should be sending Tiger a thank you note lol.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? Nas should be sending Tiger a thank you note lol.

lmao.............
  • elzo69
    elzo69 Confirm Email Posts: 2,707 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    what a sucker tho smh.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    NastyNasty wrote: »
    But a rich man will marry a nanny because

he is dumb
  • Fooley
    Fooley Members Posts: 1,467 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? that

it's not her fault he was ? all those women... he is at fault for the divorce. Plus they have kids. So he has to pay up.

No reason they shouldn't be living the lifestyle they are accustomed too cause their dad is a man ? .

as for the bolded.... by your question alone I know we are not going to agree on anything so lets just leave it alone

if the kids should live the lifestyle of the father, why not give him custody? ? always say that dumb ? . It ain't about the kids living that lifestyle it's about these gold digging hoes living that lifestyle.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Seriously though this ? makes Bernie Madoff look like he stole the ? next to the man that ring the bell for the salvation army during christmas
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Seriously though this ? makes Bernie Madoff look like he stole the ? next to the man that ring the bell for the salvation army during christmas
    lmao yo u hilarious
  • powerman 5000
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    GAMBLING!!!!!

yo.. if i go to the horse races right now, and put up $750million on a horse that has like a 1/750,000,000 chance at winning.....

there's a pretty good chance imma look like a ? head when that race is over

so basically you have to do 1 of the 2 dumbest things in life gamble or get married
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Seriously all bs aside some things just isn't right. How do you put a price on "public humiliation" anyway? It's like those losers that tried to pin sexual abuse on micheal jackson. Let's say someone did molest your children, Is there really a dollar amount that would make you say oh it's okay, just don't come by us no more instead of doing your duty of putting a child molester away for life so he can't harm another kid. Does money really make things like that go away?

Looks like the judge in this case was able to put a price on it.

You're comparing cheating to molesting a kid???

And it's a settlement right? So Tiger and his attorney agreed to the amount

I still don't see why yall are so bent on this....
  • Jay107
    Jay107 Members Posts: 164
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i cannot possibly see how anyone can justify why she came off with so much money...when you think about the fact that she brought a meaningless amount of money into the relationship and came away with damn near a billion dollars over the course of a 6 or 7 year relationship which she contributed no money to it, i just dont see the justification for the money...what was she doing the whole time he was out there making money?...having his babies, spending his money, and living off his fame....WOW....everything else makes sense but DAMN $750 MILLION...i normally dont give a ? about celebrity gossip but this one was something else....tell me the last time you heard about a dude coming out of a relationship from a breadwinning female with a fraction of that money...on another note, if you think about it, Tiger reportedly had about 120 affairs meaning he paid his now ex wife $6+ million per female he slept with in addition to everything else....pre-nuptuals are the ? ...
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    so basically you have to do 1 of the 2 dumbest things in life gamble or get married

Hold up isn't that the same ? thang??? lmao
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

getting married in itself isn't stupid. it's only stupid when u got $750 million at risk to lose, knowing u gonna ? other ? and still don't get a prenup...that's stupid
  • Fooley
    edited June 2010
    Options
    it ? me up how these hoes use the bible and say a man shouldn't commit adultery, the bible also says you should be a second class citizen with no ? rights whatsoever. And dudes were allowed to have multiple wives anyway
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited June 2010
    Options
    no mean to derail thread

but is it me or am i wrong for starting to think that detox was an april fools joke that dre never stopped playing for 10 years
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It's called a pre-nup HE DIDNT HAVE HER SIGN ONE. Dont you DARE blame her for this. He ? up not her.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    it's called a pre-nup he didnt have her sign one. Dont you dare blame her for this. He ? up not her.

and thats why i said good for him!
    Sucker for love!
    His pops told his ? not to get married anyway!...
  • Fooley
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It's called a pre-nup HE DIDNT HAVE HER SIGN ONE. Dont you DARE blame her for this. He ? up not her.

yeah, we understand he was stupid as ? , but that still doesn't take away from the fact that the laws are unfair.
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    damn 750 mil...the ? just made the billionare club...3/4 gone GOTDAYUM...that ? aint right...i mean 750 mil...thats ? absurd ? u aint earn none of that...750 mil...thats more than most companies operating revenue...thats some cold ? ...we need to fix that judicial system seriously cuz thats beyond ? up...750mil for a ? that aint do ? she didnt earn or contribute at all how she get 3/4...smh
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    we don't believ you you need more people....anything reported by the sun is not true
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Fooley wrote: »
    yeah, we understand he was stupid as ? , but that still doesn't take away from the fact that the laws are unfair.

the laws aren't meant to protect the idiotic
  • Jay107
    Jay107 Members Posts: 164
    edited June 2010
    Options

he ? up by not having her sign one
  • powerman 5000
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hold up isn't that the same ? thang??? lmao

indeed Elin gambled and hit the lottery hahahaha I seem to recall a field on the 1040 form for alimony and such, I wonder if there's a right off somewhere. is this ? even a citizen? lol