Elin gets 750 million in divorce settlement.

Options

Comments

• King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Somebody has to die!!!!!!!!!

lmao ? is mad in here.

but i feel u (n/h) this ? is ridiculous...? i was ? off when i heard Kelis beatin nas over the head but DAMN
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Just to help me put this into perspective, can someone else name 1 other thing on this planet that you can do to lose 3/4 of a billion dollars.

I'm talkin about it's your fair and square in your hand, then boom.. pay up.
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Man 750 is just too much, i'm all for her getting a little somethin somethin but ? DAMN 750 million....that's just too much i'm sorry. A ? nanny just done came the ? up...only in America lol. The only time it doesn';t suck to be a woman and they sure make the most out of that ? lol.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    text messges? voice mails?

come on fellas....the ? had the ? coming
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Man 750 is just too much, i'm all for her getting a little somethin somethin but ? DAMN 750 million....that's just too much i'm sorry. A ? nanny just done came the ? up...only in America

and she prolly had a lil man on da side
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    My feeling isn't one of sympathy. But I think the punishment should fit the crime. That ruling was some archaic Code of Hammurabi ? (figuratively anyways). That's like cutting off a kid's hand for stealing an apple.

So you think that a wife finding out that her husband has been sleeping with multiple women, not to mention public humiliation, doesn't deserve the maximum a judge will give for damages ?

What do you think is fair?
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Just to help me put this into perspective, can someone else name 1 other thing on this planet that you can do to lose 3/4 of a billion dollars.

bettin 3/4 of a billion on the Detroit Lions to win a game
  • a.mann
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I hate when people try to defend the un-defendable

Matt and Du shut this ? down with partical and rationale thought

while the rest of you dudes still do the same song and dance

? ' and complainin' base soley on your own inequalities about women
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Good for him!!!

His dad told him not to get married, no need to! You're a superstar, why get married so soon!

Then u married a nobody with everything to gain...

Shoulda stayed black!
  • Fooley
    Fooley Members Posts: 1,467 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    So you think that a wife finding out that her husband has been sleeping with multiple women, not to mention public humiliation, doesn't deserve the maximum a judge will give for damages ?

being granted a divorce, that's ? fair. What is wrong with a ? sleeping with multiple hoes anyway?
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    how u know she wasn't counting on that ? , and was waiting for the opertune time to hit that ? for the most money possible????

tat ? played himself... yo stupid with his money, and it cost him $750 mill as a result

Yeah you could be right she probably could have seen the ? coming a mile away and just strike when it was the time for it but I agree with you though if he was dumb enough to do that then that's on him. 750M settlement he better be winning as many masters & PGA tours he can b/c other then that he ain't that many other options left I assume. But 750M? Really? ? crazy to me.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Fooley wrote: »
    So these hoes deserve half your money for laying with you? That's court sanctioned prostitution. She should get what she came in that ? with and what she herself earned during the marriage. I view it like this, living that lifestyle and being rich is a privilege of being married to Tiger, once you divorce him, you should lose those privileges. Otherwise what's the purpose of divorce? These hoes claim they want to live the exact same lifestyle they had when they were married, obviously they don't. That lifestyle included something that made you want to leave. It's complete ? . If I don't get to continue getting ? and head from her, she shouldn't get my money. I was accustomed to ? this hoe weekly. And if I decide to go ? another hoe, so what? If I'm not good enough for you, my money shouldn't be either.

that's all nice and make believe...butl the reality of it is if you cheat on your wife u lose damn near everything.....
    he knew that...
    she knew that...

yet they still went along with the ? ....him knowing he was gonna ? up....and her knowing she was gonna cash out....

a woman doesn't earn your money for laying with you... but you damn sure give her your money when u make her ur wife without a prenup, and think u still gonna ? other ?

I know im just saying it needs to be a capped to a reasonable amount, and it should diffrent for poor, middleclass, and ric ppl. dont nobody desereves this.
    hell martha cheated people out of money with insider trading and she didnt get hit by this.

well the funny thing about that is... if tiger was thnking about that ? before hand.. he woulda protected hi assests just incase such a situation like this occured....

that's like ater a ? flies threw a car window he goes...

"man...i mean i know they got seat belts n all.....and i realize i didn't put my ? on..... but still.... they should invent some ? in your car, that would .......hold your body back in case of collision or sudden stop....yea.. something that goes across your chest and lap, and some how fastens to the seat......i think that ? would be great"

come on son...
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited June 2010
    Options
    how is that even possible thats not half tigger aint got no fight in him
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    She probably had this planned all a long yall. She got the nanny job for that Swedish golfer, met Tiger, ? the ? out of him so he wifed her cause he a lame, popped out some babies, then STOPPED having sex with him until he just had to go get it from somewhere else. She a hustler. Can't knock it.
  • Dupac
    edited June 2010
    Options

I'm talkin about it's your fair and square in your hand, then boom.. pay up.

GAMBLING!!!!!

yo.. if i go to the horse races right now, and put up $750million on a horse that has like a 1/750,000,000 chance at winning.....

there's a pretty good chance imma look like a ? head when that race is over
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    and she prolly had a lil man on da side

? that Nas lost ? yall should be saying Tiger lost because that ? went from sugar to ? in seconds and lost 750 million. dat ? crazy, i wonder is he gonna be able to come back from his as far as golf is concerned 9not looking too good right now). I almost feel for the ? ...ALMOST
  • Dupac
    edited June 2010
    Options
    if she had a man on the side, i'm pretty sure with $750 to burn tigers lawyers and dectectives woulda found something.. if not.. even more reason for that ? to lose....
  • sonofliberty
    sonofliberty Members Posts: 501
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Damn..... That ? gonna be doing putt-putt tours till he 86. Dude a stone cold softee. How you gonna let her beat your ass then take you for everything. Another episode of slipping ass ? . I can see homie doing a special on BET in the near future.
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    What would make a wealthy man get so hooked on ? he would marry it? I can't understand the psychology. He could have been single and still ? her and all those other women and be 750 million richer right now.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Fooley wrote: »
    being granted a divorce, that's ? fair. What is wrong with a ? sleeping with multiple hoes anyway?

? that

it's not her fault he was ? all those women... he is at fault for the divorce. Plus they have kids. So he has to pay up.

No reason they shouldn't be living the lifestyle they are accustomed too cause their dad is a man ? .

as for the bolded.... by your question alone I know we are not going to agree on anything so lets just leave it alone
  • a.mann
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    if she had a man on the side, i'm pretty sure with $750 to burn tigers lawyers and dectectives woulda found something.. if not.. even more reason for that ? to lose....

give it up

they can't see past their emotions
  • elzo69
    elzo69 Confirm Email Posts: 2,707 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    so Tiger learned nothing from being friends with the two grimiest athletes out there ( Michael Jordan and Charles Barkley) and yes Tiger deserves to break her off but come on son 750 millions dollars?? to a white WOMAN( lol ) who is going to take that money move to Sweden and trick it off on every dude possible. Dont be surprised if Tiger turns out to be OJ 2.0.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hes not black so why should i care
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

Seriously all bs aside some things just isn't right. How do you put a price on "public humiliation" anyway? It's like those losers that tried to pin sexual abuse on micheal jackson. Let's say someone did molest your children, Is there really a dollar amount that would make you say oh it's okay, just don't come by us no more instead of doing your duty of putting a child molester away for life so he can't harm another kid. Does money really make things like that go away?
  • Dupac
    edited June 2010
    Options
    NastyNasty wrote: »
    What would make a wealthy man get so hooked on ? he would marry it? I can't understand the psychology. He could have been single and still ? her and all those other women and be 750 million richer right now.

pretty much....

if i was banking like tiger, and knew i had an appitite for as many women as my ? could handle....

no chance in $750 million would i up and get married