Elin gets 750 million in divorce settlement.

Options

Comments

• Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No woman ? is worth...750 million

wtf did she do to get 750 million???

tiger woods sacrificed his life for that money she didnt

ill see if she gets 100 or something million based on the kids,but damn 750 million?
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i'd marry tiger for 750 mil....

everything has a price and 750 mil is mine
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i'd marry tiger for 750 mil....

everything has a price and 750 mil is mine

lol cosign nh though
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    none of these women worked hard for that money,no woman ? is worth 760 million dollars
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol cosign nh though

when you talkin that much money the nh is understood without saying
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    me and Ms. S needa to fistfight over this post alone

ain't no excuse for a woman to get paid over some dumb ? like this.........regardless if the guy cheated or not

now she's no better than his philandering

Tiger was scamming on cheeks, Elin was scamming on dollars...........both got the ? they really wanted SMH

fistfight about what?

He ? up and now he's gotta pay for it

lol
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    what made you think she wouldn't get it ?

*continues reading article about my new role model*

message from your new role model

" black girls dont get this kind of cash "

LOL

you failed
  • UPTOWN
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No woman ? is worth...750 million

wtf did she do to get 750 million???

tiger woods sacrificed his life for that money she didnt

ill see if she gets 100 or something million based on the kids,but damn 750 million?
    thats prolly just about less than 50% of tigers worth ... she gets half LOL smh

i would feel for him, but since he's an uncle tom ? im glad ... shoulda married a black chick and this would have never happened ... i hope that ? keeps losing tournaments. i hope mashonda gets this same judgement when swiss and alicia keys get married too ... ? all three of em
  • UPTOWN
    edited June 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    elin_nod11.jpg

she aint that bad

when you have to hand over 3 quarters of a billion dollars to any woman on earth, they suddenly become alot less attractive
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    fistfight about what?

He ? up and now he's gotta pay for it

lol

well fistfight for two reasons

#1: Elin is white, and your white........I'm black, and Tiger is, er, um, something close along those lines :)

so it's only appropriate that we engage in fisticuffs as an approprite analogy on the IC LOL

#2: I remember you going hard in a thread when I talked about not feeling bad for Elin, cause I saw her being a gold-digger just as much as Tiger is a cheater

it only cheapens (ironically given the amount of money), what marriage is supposed to be about..............hard to act like a chick really is a victim of a cheating husband when she basically is getting paid for her short time as a wife

any woman who doesn't have a problem with that must not want to get married herself :shrugs
  • ryder225
    ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yall ? would Raw Dog her if she was 750 mil in debt, so all yall lying ass ? ?
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

#1: Elin is white, and your white........I'm black, and Tiger is, er, um, something close along those lines :)

so it's only appropriate that we engage in fisticuffs as an approprite analogy on the IC LOL

#2: I remember you going hard in a thread when I talked about not feeling bad for Elin, cause I saw her being a gold-digger just as much as Tiger is a cheater

it only cheapens (ironically given the amount of money), what marriage is supposed to be about..............hard to act like a chick really is a victim of a cheating husband when she basically is getting paid for her short time as a wife

any woman who doesn't have a problem with that must not want to get married herself :shrugs
    *bets $20 on Ms S.

*slips Blak a mickey...
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You gotta be shittin me....
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    thats prolly just about less than 50% of tigers worth ... she gets half LOL smh

i would feel for him, but since he's an uncle tom ? im glad ... shoulda married a black chick and this would have never happened ... i hope that ? keeps losing tournaments. i hope mashonda gets this same judgement when swiss and alicia keys get married too ... ? all three of em

Damn bro u got some hate bulit up toward swiss cuz u brought his name up for no reason
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options

just so you know

I don' t fight fair

and by that I mean I'm quick to whip out my ? to distract you before I give you a mean left hook

lol
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    *bets $20 on Ms S.

*slips Blak a mickey...

nh @ you slipping another man anything LOL

and I was going to be a gentleman and let her beat me anyways

Ms. S knows I want her to BEAT me..........in a carnal sense, cause I'm kind of well, a pervert to say the least LMAO

don't judge me fam, I'm already working on my problems
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The sad part is this (further) exposes the scale of why successful men should not take a woman seriously.

I mean if a man is BROKE then yeah or minimally successful (gotta okay job paying $45k or less) then GO FOR IT and marry the broad.

If the man is moderately to pretty successful ($125k) then this may not be a wise move but go ahead at your own risk.

If the man is very successful ($150k) to filthy rich ($$$$$$$$$$) then he gotta be a ? damn fool to wife a ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO ladies if your man is rich and decides to marry you then you know he's a ? .

Cosign...regardless of what Tiger did, no one deserves to get ? like that...no one!

The most ironic thing of it all is that women will still ask why dudes aint tryna get married? Do these broads not think that younger successful men (24-30 y/o) aren't watching these stories unfold & basing their views on marriage from these horrible endings? First time marriage rates are already on a downward slope, I wouldnt be surprised if that ? was nonexistent within 40 years. You got a bunch of female posters in here laughing & jumping up & down for Elin getting such a huge come-up like what she did doesnt further cement the negative stigma associated with successful men marrying & proving the overall paranoia of men to be correct. Stupid right? If anything, yall should be mad at ? like her for creating an unfair stereotype against all women & future generations. Eventually............NO SUCCESSFUL & QUALITY MEN...............are gonna be interested in marriage for fear of losing their livelivhood & what yall hoes gonna do then?
  • ryder225
    ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Real Talk Though, I'd Prolly Put That Hit Out
  • UPTOWN
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Damn bro u got some hate bulit up toward swiss cuz u brought his name up for no reason
    if i see that ? .... imma shoot him bruh!!!
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? go from being a nanny to demanding 750 mil??? don't make no sense

she don't deserve ? , just enough for the kids to get by
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Well, Tiger was in the wrong for his transgressions, but she shouldn't be getting THAT much money for a divorce settlement, especially for commericals that she never shot, and clubs that she never swung. And guys still wanna get married in this country after reading this????
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    Cosign...regardless of what Tiger did, no one deserves to get ? like that...no one!

The most ironic thing of it all is that women will still ask why dudes aint tryna get married? Do these broads not think that younger successful men (24-30 y/o) aren't watching these stories unfold & basing their views on marriage from these horrible endings? First time marriage rates are already on a downward slope, I wouldnt be surprised if that ? was nonexistent within 40 years. You got a bunch of female posters in here laughing & jumping up & down for Elin getting such a huge come-up like what she did doesnt further cement the negative stigma associated with successful men marrying & proving the overall paranoia of men to be correct. Stupid right? If anything, yall should be mad at ? like her for creating an unfair stereotype against all women & future generations. Eventually............NO SUCCESSFUL & QUALITY MEN...............are gonna be interested in marriage for fear of losing their livelivhood & what yall hoes gonna do then?

Truth. Marriage just doesn't benefit a man particularly a successful man in this country..........................................
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Breaking News!!!!

Eldridge Woods;better known as Tiger has signed endorsement deals with KFC. Mcdonalds in an unprecedented $500 million dollar dual contract that will continue throughout his lifetime. Sources say he is trying to recoup the $750 million dollars that was given to his ex wife in a huge settlement. Tiger reportedly left one comment to the media.. "Goodbye fried rice.. and hello Fried chicken" Lastly before stepping into his burgundy RAV4.. he through up a gloved fist.. and said .. Fa shizzle

ChappelleTigerWoods.jpg
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Regardless of if TIger deserved it or not please explain to me how Ellin did anything wrong?

She is the one that got cheated on and HE is the one that signed the damn contract that said if I cheat on Ellin. She owns my soul.

Where exactly did Ellin go wrong here? She supposed to turn down $750M on principle? Shiiiid....
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Regardless of if TIger deserved it or not please explain to me how Ellin did anything wrong?

She is the one that got cheated on and HE is the one that signed the damn contract that said if I cheat on Ellin. She owns my soul.

Where exactly did Ellin go wrong here? She supposed to turn down $750M on principle? Shiiiid....

True... he ? up the marriage.. cheated on his kids.. his wife.. He ? up all this .. HE-MAN women hater ? needs to stop.. he knew what he was doing got caught.. now he has to pay literally..