Elin gets 750 million in divorce settlement.

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yall do realize tiger stupid though?

just askinn...
  • ipodman
    ipodman Members Posts: 240 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    yall do realize tiger stupid though?

just askinn...

i know a sucka right a stupid ? he the type to wonder why his bestfriend and his son look so much alike.

you can't feel bad for tiger but ? can't just run off with ? wealth like the grinch, just aint right

with that money you got to ? a white ? them hoes be in the casket with the checkbook . you might married the ? but u wont get the balance

i would have to send boosie, lil ? marlo at her nah but sniping this women would be on mind constantly ppl would be on stand by for 750 mil ? die ova couple 100 dollar everyday. ? please
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    damn and from what i've seen on this site white women never do ppl ? ...........ahh well.

why do i get the feeling this chick gon come out wit a dating show in VH1.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ok, she is getting anywhere between 750 to 833 million to keep quiet about his affairs. Tiger was worth 1 billion, but a majority of that has been wiped out DUE TO THE TERMS OF THE SETTLEMENT HE AGREED TO.

So for those in here crying about money that's not yours, hush up. This is the price he is willing to pay, so deal with it. It ain't your money, it wasn't your chick, and it wasn't your ? that got HIM in the financial ? he is about to experience.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Ok, she is getting anywhere between 750 to 833 million to keep quiet about his affairs. Tiger was worth 1 billion, but a majority of that has been wiped out DUE TO THE TERMS OF THE SETTLEMENT HE AGREED TO.

So for those in here crying about money that's not yours, hush up. This is the price he is willing to pay, so deal with it. It ain't your money, it wasn't your chick, and it wasn't your ? that got HIM in the financial ? he is about to experience.

Well put jonesy..........................................
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I didn't read this whole thread but were people defending Elin or ? on Tiger or both?
  • movingfeet
    movingfeet Members Posts: 397 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I think I kinda know why Tiger settled with $750 million cause if you think about it he made off lucky cause no one thought bout two things:alimony and child support if this ? had to be paying monthly you know how much money she's getting a month and she got two kids with this dumb ? ?. Tiger just said ? it and paid her in one lump sum and gave her a hush clause to boot.
  • movingfeet
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Na son she would had got 8-10 mil a month cause the courts go by what your income and net worth somewhat looks like and dis ? 's got bread out da ass and he cheated and ? had a pre-nup which he violated by cheatin ( dumb ? ) add dat ? up and you will see that he kinda made off in the long run.
  • movingfeet
    edited July 2010
    Options
    And to top it off the kids ain't even pre-teens either think bout it ? look this ? up and then tell me who was the lucky one: Division of assets in a Barbados divorce
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    ? Elin and ? Kelis.....

Add Kate Gosselin and you got Ex Baby Moms Club
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    they gone be snickerin at him on the golf course
  • traestar
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Man look, I like Tiger as a player and an athlete but he's been catching L's for a good while

Just now, he got caught with his pants down and paying heavily for it, 750 Million Dollars is any woman's dream, ? any man's dream no ? !

I haven't seen a heavier blow since Roy Jones got knocked out by Tarver!!

In the twitter words of Kevin Hart
    I'm about 2 go 2 church and pray 4 *TIGER*...........if anybody see's *TIGER* 2day please give him a hug and say *? is Good all the time*
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    For that woman to even want and accept $750 MILLION DOLLARS just tells me all I need to know about this ? .

I forgive Tiger for being addicted to ? .

but for this ? to be a money-grubbing-? to such an extent that she needs $750 million dollars just tells makes it clear to me that this woman deserved to be cheated on.

why not $400 million?

why not $300 million?

hell... I think $250 million would of still been a record.

Elin should of looked at what the record divorce settlement is, and taken at least 10% lower than that number.

But no... somehow this ? had dreams of becoming a billionaire.

What's worse? Being addicted to Money or ? ? If Elin had any class she would of just accepted $100 million.
  • darkrain
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Or maybe I don't know how much Tiger really has in the bank?

I assumed that he doesn't have $750 million... not even 500.

If he already has 2 billion then I'll let Elin off the hook
  • traestar
    edited July 2010
    Options
    darkrain wrote: »
    For that woman to even want and accept $750 MILLION DOLLARS just tells me all I need to know about this ? .

I forgive Tiger for being addicted to ? .

but for this ? to be a money-grubbing-? to such an extent that she needs $750 million dollars just tells makes it clear to me that this woman deserved to be cheated on.

why not $400 million?

why not $300 million?

hell... I think $250 million would of still been a record.

Elin should of looked at what the record divorce settlement is, and taken at least 10% lower than that number.

But no... somehow this ? had dreams of becoming a billionaire.

What's worse? Being addicted to Money or ? ? If Elin had any class she would of just accepted $100 million.

Man Elin got more than half, didn't Tiger ? 1 Billion?? This settlement is unheard of, and I believe thats the largest divorce settlement record right now too!!
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    This is not a real story, he had a pre nup on that ?
  • darkrain
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Who are you more mad at... Elin? or the ? Divorce Laws that give women way too much power...

Yeah but she doesn't have to ? him financially just because the law allows her to.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Good for that stupid 'i ain't black ? ' tiger woods, ? fool went and go marry a ? sweedish nanny, both tiger and his mistress/wife/? whatever you want to call it deserve to be swallowed by a whale, the ? is stupid, i bet elins whole blue eyed cracka family in Sweden that she managed to ? the ****** for 3/4 of his wealth.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? aint worth no cash
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lmaooooooooooo

Funny ?

And today's lesson is:

Prenups will not save you

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Marriage: Just say no

? in here cracking me up in here riding for Tiger though. I don't give a ? about that ? or his money
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    dam this world is really fucckin crazy