Options

Comments

• young-king
    young-king Members Posts: 424
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    the life of a no life having idiot in full effect
    u were told u n continually have been told have a nice day we have nothing in common
    yet u n ya other lil minions pop up like scorned lil high school girls. just block me from the list of people post u can see. problem solved devils... but thanks again for the blessings
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    Opinions on the Trayvon Martin case are somewhat affected by the fact that more blacks are closely paying attention to the fallout of the shooting. That allowed blacks to be much more certain of their determination that Zimmerman is "probably" or "definitely" guilty.

The above snippet came from the link you posted (young-king). If black people aren't really concerned about actual justice...the Martin family attorney will use jury nullification & Zimmerman will be convicted....now if the defense decides to use the judge instead of a jury...all bets are off the table..and more than likely riots will occur worse than in the Rodney King case. Black people are really get extremely riled up about this case...how much can they contain themselves before they explode? Isn't this site a reflection of society in general? - if black folks come here to vent? wtf are they gonna do when it all comes down and things get real? - the NBPP have spoken & I don't see them self-righteous race batters like Sharpton/Jackson speaking out against such nonsense....yeah play both sides you sorry ass two faced hypocrites.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    young-king wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    u were told u n continually have been told have a nice day we have nothing in common
    yet u n ya other lil minions pop up like scorned lil high school girls. just block me from the list of people post u can see. problem solved devils... but thanks again for the blessings

Like I said you are the one falling for all the obvious traps following behind that masonic gms and evil old testament.. The only good character in the Bible is Yeshua who Jehovah had killed according to the Gnostic Gospels for telling ppl about the true all loving ? . You think the Bible has prophecy of race riots wen it's actually evil entities and masonic organizations trying to engineer confusion, division, and riots. Even certain black celebrities are behind this trap.

You had Spike Lee try to tweet the address of George Zimmerman to the world so y'all could react.

You had Mike Tyson say that George Zimmerman should have already been shot.

The New Black Panther Party said George Zimmerman was wanted dead or alive.

Now why would all these organizations do all of this when they could do it all themselves? Why they relying on other people to take action? Spike Lee could have drove to Zimmerman's address but instead he tweeted it so a fool like you could get caught up.

• beenwize
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

You don't even know the difference between a benevolent or a malevolent entity.. that Jehovah ? is the one always trying to ? somebody like a psychopath if you don't worship him all day.

malevolent - Having or showing a wish to do evil to others.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^^You seem knowledgeable, but you do know that Nefertiti bust in your sig has been accused of being a fake, right?

220px-Nefertiti_berlin.jpg
  • beenwize
    Options
    ^^^^^^You seem knowledgeable, but you do know that Nefertiti bust in your sig has been accused of being a fake, right?

220px-Nefertiti_berlin.jpg

I'm sure it is cuz I kno her skin was much darker.. I tried looking for a darker image wen I did a quick search but couldn't find one.

• High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Her features always struck me as conspicuously caucasoid in that bust. And it's plastered everywhere. It's now probably the most recognizable piece of Egyptian art next to the Sphinx. Compare that image to these ones:

268_Egypt_Tiye.jpg
    h2_11.150.26.jpg

Better yet, here's a link to a forum that goes in depth about it:
    http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=print_topic;f=8;t=006326

And a Swiss man by the name of Henri Stierlin wrote a book about it.
    According to a Swiss art historian, the bust is less than 100 years old. Henri Stierlin has said the stunning work that will later this year be the showpiece of the city's reborn Neues Museum was created by an artist commissioned by Ludwig Borchardt, the German archaeologist credited with digging Nefertiti out of the sands of the ancient settlement of Amarna, 90 miles south of Cairo, in 1912.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/artanddesign/2009/may/07/nefertiti-bust-berlin-egypt-authenticity
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

Like I said you are the one falling for all the obvious traps following behind that masonic gms and evil old testament.. The only good character in the Bible is Yeshua who Jehovah had killed according to the Gnostic Gospels for telling ppl about the true all loving ? . You think the Bible has prophecy of race riots wen it's actually evil entities and masonic organizations trying to engineer confusion, division, and riots. Even certain black celebrities are behind this trap.

You had Spike Lee try to tweet the address of George Zimmerman to the world so y'all could react.

Now why would all these organizations do all of this when they could do it all themselves? Why they relying on other people to take action? Spike Lee could have drove to Zimmerman's address but instead he tweeted it so a fool like you could get caught up.

You still on that Old Testament is evil, why is that i wonder. what so evil about a group of people that have people try to wipe them off the face of the earth, who tried to stop their blessings defending themselves. come on man get off that
  • beenwize
    Options

Yes, I do believe that the Old Testament is evil.. That Yahweh, YHWH, Jehovah, Allah or whatever other alias he has is the ? of this world that the New Testament refers to in the scripture below. That's why his business and affairs in the Old Testament only deals with the material world. He is also that ? Jesus was referring to wen he spoke to those Jews saying they are of their father the devil... Jehovah is NOT the all loving heavenly Father that Yeshua was talking about. The people that revised that KJV Bible did it very deceitfully to get ppl to think that Jehovah was ? . That's also why in the OT one scripture says Satan said to number Israel while the other says it was Yahweh. That was just one scripture they overlooked while revising the Bible. Then the Gnostic Gospels get deep in Jehovah being a bloodthirsty entity that loves animal blood sacrifice and worship.

2 Corinthians 4:4
    In whom the ? of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of ? , should shine unto them.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, I do believe that the Old Testament is evil.. That Yahweh, YHWH, Jehovah, Allah or whatever other alias he has is the ? of this world that the New Testament refers to in the scripture below. That's why his business and affairs in the Old Testament only deals with the material world. He is also that ? Jesus was referring to wen he spoke to those Jews saying they are of their father the devil... Jehovah is NOT the all loving heavenly Father that Yeshua was talking about. The people that revised that KJV Bible did it very deceitfully to get ppl to think that Jehovah was ? . That's also why in the OT one scripture says Satan said to number Israel while the other says it was Yahweh. That was just one scripture they overlooked while revising the Bible. Then the Gnostic Gospels get deep in Jehovah being a bloodthirsty entity that loves animal blood sacrifice and worship.

In whom the ? of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of ? , should shine unto them.

theres one thing u leave out in ur line of reasoning that will destroy your thesis. you never address (even when asked about) the fact that all the wars were with people who either a) had genocidal designs against israel or b) were evil nations in which things such as child sacrifice as part of their cultural identity. thats a big deal. why would an evil ? order evil people to be dealt with? if a peoples national laws dictate they ? your babies and they teach their babies that, whats so ? definitively evil about that? self-preservation is evil? if a ? threatened your family and u know by his rep he aint bluffing, would you take the gnostic stance and just capitualte because its all about "love" and the unseen world being real and the seen world being made by a demiurge? i would hope not. the israelites fought against injustice. anytime a person in the bible does dirt for real, he ? himself up by it and the narrative clearly illustrates that the characters bad reaction is from their bad action. how is that evil? why would an evil ? command evil an make laws to avoid evil? wouldnt that be against his interests? quit tryna be so deep for a second and use common sense. and another issue u gloss over which laughably invalidates your position is your dedicated ignorance about the book you critique. on several occasions i have urged you to reference the hebrew source text to really understand the english bible. you refuse to and explain away your ignorance. i mean how can u take a definitive stance about one suggested as the Creator of all without objectively examining the ORIGINAL texts that pertain to him? pretty important topic to be guessing on. its cool to come to whatever coclusion you want because im not interested in u seeing things my way in rerspects to preferential modality. what im saying is, you aint even qualified to talk about the ? u talk about. youre taking other people words who can read hebrew and greek about hebrew and greek texts and you cant read greek or hebrew. wheres the sense in that? moreover, gnosticism is a slave religion. any tradition that says the ? on earth dont matter and its all about the mind or "spirit" with no balance or respect to practical life is most certainly created for the slave castes by people who want all their earthly goods and land. i try not to engage people like u in these matters because as i said- youre not even qualified to DISCUSS it much leess make a position on a topic you are UNINFORMED ABOUT. but damn ...youre ridiculous. your childish concepts of what a ? is "supposed to be" or "not supposed to be" are arrogant, stupid and dangerous. i am not of the belief that everyone is entitled to an opinion. they are not. if its some ? u dont know about then shut your mouth and open your mind before you form an opinion. otherwise the opinion becomes a lie. oh yeah...lastly some spiritual wisdom for u since u seem a little slow IN THAT WISE. learning about is talking more about how something else is wrong and why than its talking about whats right with their position in a format that lends itself to practical application _ THEN ITS PROBABLY ? .
  • beenwize
    edited April 2012
    Options
    We will have to agree to disagree.. its been stated since the Ancient Gnostics and Egyptians and other scholars and researchers up to present times on who he was in religious scripture.
  • beenwize
    Options

Also I don't care about what the majority of ppl in this world believe to be true. They also believed Bush, Obama, and countless others to be good as well. People are easily deceived through media manipulation and they feel comfortable wit the majority view no matter what the person does that they follow. That Bible and Christianity in its present form and gospels began through bloodshed during events like the Inquisition and Crusades to get rid off ALL other Christian beliefs and other Christian scripture to get ppl to follow the version of the Roman Catholic Church. Thats documented history that many religious ppl like to turn a blind eye to. The Jews in Israel worship YHWH as well and have been doing so for a long time, I wonder why.
  • judahxulu
    Options
    We will have to agree to disagree.. its been stated since the Ancient Gnostics and Egyptians and other scholars and researchers up to present times on who he was in religious scripture.

no we dont. youre not qualified. dont matter what gnostics or egyptians have to say. there are no gnostics or egyptians here. and what are the everyday practices of these scholars and researchers. it matters cause if the lead immoral lives then its plausible they lie in their research. either way they are not here. its just u repeating their words about a subject they were familiar with and you are not. aint no agree to disagree, your position isnt even real. for instance, you keep referring to gnostics and egyptians as if they were some great monolithic groups with one homogenous system of beliefs and gods when this is not the case at all. it doent even take a damn scholar to know that. there were hella different KINDS of gnostics, thousands of years of different dynasties, different modes of worship and different philosophies in egypt. u oversimplifying ? beyond your comprehension because the bottom line is YOU WANT for something to be wrong with the bible for your own reasons, none of which involve objective and thorough research or real life experience. you must be american. westerners place to much value on opinions. we cannot agree to disagree because there is not enough on your end for me to agree or disagree with. if you dont know what youre talking about and i took the time, effort and discipline to know what im talking about then the discussion is pretty much irrelevant. the only reason i care enough to respond is that other people read this and see the wisdom you steadily acting like isnt there when u respond so they dont liken themselves to be wise and make themselves dumber by establishing positions on matters they are grossly uninformed about, you are one of our greatest teachers on the ills of dedicated, willful ignorance.
  • judahxulu
    Options

Also I don't care about what the majority of ppl in this world believe to be true. They also believed Bush, Obama, and countless others to be good as well. People are easily deceived through media manipulation and they feel comfortable wit the majority view no matter what the person does that they follow. That Bible and Christianity in its present form and gospels began through bloodshed during events like the Inquisition and Crusades to get rid off ALL other Christian beliefs and other Christian scripture to get ppl to follow the version of the Roman Catholic Church. Thats documented history that many religious ppl like to turn a blind eye to. The Jews in Israel worship YHWH as well and have been doing so for a long time, I wonder why.

The majority of the people in the world do not believe the principles of the Tanach as translated in the bible to be true. Another false premise. The Jews do not worship YHWH. i know this for a 10000% fact. Go to any synagogue and say the word "Yahawah" and observe how you get looked at with fear, not recognition. Observe how the rabbi will kick yo ass out. they prohibit uttering it and say the more general elohim which is referring to a collective of spirits/potentialities and has never referred to the creator of heaven and earth as a personal name. They cant utter it because they worship Baal. Christians adopted the bible but it is not a christian document. The present form of christianity did not begin during the inquisition or the crusades you dumb muthafucka lol. Its just ancient paganism in hebrew clothes that dates back to the fertile crescent civilizations. gnosticism is part of that pagan ? . no they dont worship YHWH. THEY WORSHIPPED THE SAME ASS PAGAN GODS ? . and once again, i caught you saying some ? as fact that you know nothing about. How the ? do you know what Jews worship in Israel? Have u been? Have u thoroughly studied Judaism? no, no and no. you sir, are not only unjustly opinonated but mentally lazy and deceptive as well. you can talk all that ? about vibrational frequencies to the uninitiated but i see through you. arrogant people, liars who bear false witness, accusers and lazy thinkers are no vibrating on higher realsms so cut the ? . i live this. i know better and im pretty sure im not alone on this board even if the other people living it dont call themselves hebrews. you are a fake and the more you talk the less i see your ignorance as ingnorance but rather as a set intention to deceive and unjustly accuse. sit yo ass down before you ? your life up any further by sowing bad seed.
  • young-king
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    Opinions on the Trayvon Martin case are somewhat affected by the fact that more blacks are closely paying attention to the fallout of the shooting. That allowed blacks to be much more certain of their determination that Zimmerman is "probably" or "definitely" guilty.

The above snippet came from the link you posted (young-king). If black people aren't really concerned about actual justice...the Martin family attorney will use jury nullification & Zimmerman will be convicted....now if the defense decides to use the judge instead of a jury...all bets are off the table..and more than likely riots will occur worse than in the Rodney King case. Black people are really get extremely riled up about this case...how much can they contain themselves before they explode? Isn't this site a reflection of society in general? - if black folks come here to vent? wtf are they gonna do when it all comes down and things get real? - the NBPP have spoken & I don't see them self-righteous race batters like Sharpton/Jackson speaking out against such nonsense....yeah play both sides you sorry ass two faced hypocrites.

tell em how u feel mr esau
  • young-king
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

u know the media is engineering this race riot but they dont know that ? is the ultimate director of this movie we call life... u were laughin n giggling when i wrote that remember???

Zephaniah 3:8
    Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.
    this is what the righteous are gonna do... wait til the time is right not when a devil tells us 2

Joel 2:31
    The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD come.
    its gonna be a crazy sign 4 the elect to see n know... n HE will make OUR spirit click n be in tune with HIM so WE know when n how to handle HIS bizness

ur not dealing with a wild brute beast azz ? that wants 2 listen 2 a damn rapper or movie producer to tell him to go start chit n start rioting... its spiritiual n the PINKBOY is already defeated bcuz he has no soul......thanks again tho... i got this handled son
  • waterproof
    Options

you know you talk about egypt this and egypt that but i never ever hear you talk about some of things that egyptians done that you wouldn't even have your child to follow. I never hear you talking about how some of ruling Male's dressing like women or how some of the women wore man clothing. What about the low and unkskilled peasants that was treated like dirt and starve to death and work for damn near nothing. Hebrews had an equal society where everybody helped each other and they received food, shelter and clothing and animal stock evenly, you dont talk about that, i can go on and on on the ? that was done and the ills of the egyptians society that you want to overlook, and if you was in ancient egypt today they would whoop your ass and put your ass to work. Even though we ancient cousins, they still wouldn't except you ass egypt, because egyptians knew their people and they wouldn't even claim you.
  • young-king
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

You don't even know the difference between a benevolent or a malevolent entity.. that Jehovah ? is the one always trying to ? somebody like a psychopath if you don't worship him all day.

ur just mad bcuz ur spirit already knows that its dead when it goes down. typing on these sites n telling ur weak azz fagg0t azz feelings are basically spiritually ur open suicide letter! bcuz in the last egypt U were killed by MY ? n the spirit never dies sooo now HE sent ur azz right back down here to feel another death n ur crying out 4 mercy but uve already blasphemed 2 many times so just get ready 4 it demon HE has something lined up 4 U
  • waterproof
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »

The majority of the people in the world do not believe the principles of the Tanach as translated in the bible to be true. Another false premise. The Jews do not worship YHWH. i know this for a 10000% fact. Go to any synagogue and say the word "Yahawah" and observe how you get looked at with fear, not recognition. Observe how the rabbi will kick yo ass out. they prohibit uttering it and say the more general elohim which is referring to a collective of spirits/potentialities and has never referred to the creator of heaven and earth as a personal name. They cant utter it because they worship Baal. Christians adopted the bible but it is not a christian document. The present form of christianity did not begin during the inquisition or the crusades you dumb muthafucka lol. Its just ancient paganism in hebrew clothes that dates back to the fertile crescent civilizations. gnosticism is part of that pagan ? . no they dont worship YHWH. THEY WORSHIPPED THE SAME ASS PAGAN GODS ? . and once again, i caught you saying some ? as fact that you know nothing about. How the ? do you know what Jews worship in Israel? Have u been? Have u thoroughly studied Judaism? no, no and no. you sir, are not only unjustly opinonated but mentally lazy and deceptive as well. you can talk all that ? about vibrational frequencies to the uninitiated but i see through you. arrogant people, liars who bear false witness, accusers and lazy thinkers are no vibrating on higher realsms so cut the ? . i live this. i know better and im pretty sure im not alone on this board even if the other people living it dont call themselves hebrews. you are a fake and the more you talk the less i see your ignorance as ingnorance but rather as a set intention to deceive and unjustly accuse. sit yo ass down before you ? your life up any further by sowing bad seed.

damn!!!!
  • young-king
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

you know you talk about egypt this and egypt that but i never ever hear you talk about some of things that egyptians done that you wouldn't even have your child to follow. I never hear you talking about how some of ruling Male's dressing like women or how some of the women wore man clothing. What about the low and unkskilled peasants that was treated like dirt and starve to death and work for damn near nothing. Hebrews had an equal society where everybody helped each other and they received food, shelter and clothing and animal stock evenly, you dont talk about that, i can go on and on on the ? that was done and the ills of the egyptians society that you want to overlook, and if you was in ancient egypt today they would whoop your ass and put your ass to work. Even though we ancient cousins, they still wouldn't except you ass egypt, because egyptians knew their people and they wouldn't even claim you.

he cant seem to figure out that its all spiritual and that reincarnation is all in the bible... ? wants US to get ready 2 come out of spiritual egypt right now but this dude is fighting tooth n nail to stay in egypt. just like our older parents back after WE left the original egypt. thats why ? made US die out after staying lost for 40 years in the wilderness HE made demons like this to die off in the wilderness n NOT see the promised land. but this time ? is NOT gonna make US stay lost for 40 years HE is just gonna let these devils open up on wicked ? n especially egytology ? n wipe them out real quick (thus the race riots, fema camps, nukes, etc). look at the fools avator he loves egypt its NO hope for demons like that
  • young-king
    edited April 2012
    Options

theres one thing u leave out in ur line of reasoning that will destroy your thesis. you never address (even when asked about) the fact that all the wars were with people who either a) had genocidal designs against israel or b) were evil nations in which things such as child sacrifice as part of their cultural identity.

i know we got heat but i want to ask u if u know that the nations have genocide on their mind from the past n til this date. why would u feel a need 2 ridicule me for telling bros n sisters that they do? im sure ur aware that many bros n sis think that the world is all peaches n cream, that that was all n the past, n these nations love us now and would never openly hurt us on a large scale. why hate me when i say that they dont love us, want to ? us off, n are looking for slicker ways to do it everyday. so when i tell them it is going to be a day that WE have to stand up and fight them just like WE did in the past why be mad? i just wanna know n imma continue on
  • beenwize
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    yet u n ya other lil minions pop up like scorned lil high school girls. just block me from the list of people post u can see. problem solved devils... but thanks again for the blessings [/quote

ur just mad bcuz ur spirit already knows that its dead when it goes down. typing on these sites n telling ur weak azz fagg0t azz feelings are basically spiritually ur open suicide letter! bcuz in the last egypt U were killed by MY ? n the spirit never dies sooo now HE sent ur azz right back down here to feel another death n ur crying out 4 mercy but uve already blasphemed 2 many times so just get ready 4 it demon HE has something lined up 4 U

If I was worried about anything I would be acting terrified just like you and worshipping your ? .. The Father that Yeshua spoke about does not match the characteristics of the old testament entity and that has been expressed ever since thousands of years ago. All you know is the KJV Bible due to severe indoctrination. Unlike you I read many other religious scripture and study history outside of what any masonic cult wants me to know about. Why would I be scared when the ? Yeshua spoke about doesnt care about the words that ppl say? Yeshua said they would be forgiven by his Heavenly Father.
  • judahxulu
    Options

theres one thing u leave out in ur line of reasoning that will destroy your thesis. you never address (even when asked about) the fact that all the wars were with people who either a) had genocidal designs against israel or b) were evil nations in which things such as child sacrifice as part of their cultural identity.

i know we got heat but i want to ask u if u know that the nations have genocide on their mind from the past n til this date. why would u feel a need 2 ridicule me for telling bros n sisters that they do? im sure ur aware that many bros n sis think that the world is all peaches n cream, that that was all n the past, n these nations love us now and would never openly hurt us on a large scale. why hate me when i say that they dont love us, want to ? us off, n are looking for slicker ways to do it everyday. so when i tell them it is going to be a day that WE have to stand up and fight them just like WE did in the past why be mad? i just wanna know n imma continue on

pointless fear-mongering. if a black man dont know he is hunted daily now then he just aint gine know, no matter what you say. Yah is more powerful than them. Teaching people how to access His power in a detailed and practical manner is more effective at combatting the issue at its spiritual source (the baalim the illuminati serve) than angry rants and invitations to fear. baalim eat fear and anger. you feeding your enemies with your misdirected energy. trust me...i know whats what. Im telling you that all this ? is being watched and if they feel you a threat and you typing wreckless ? all day that gives them an excuse to violate u under the patriot act. Im trying to help you out. anywhere online and in life if theres more than a couple hebrews theres agents there too. hell..u could be one of em. either way, you just feeding into a bad image of us. Why should we be afraid or try to put a militant priority on this end game when YHWH says "NOT BY MIGHT, NOR BY POWER, BUT BY MY SPIRIT"
  • beenwize
    edited April 2012
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

The Egyptians were black Africans regardless of the propaganda any religious literature says that tries to demonize them. They had the 41 Principles of Maat before this so called Yahweh Jehovah came on the scene so they already knew how to be a righteous nation. The Hebrew Israelite bible belief is crazy as hell. It basically is about some entity choosing one group of people around the time the world was created then he says for them to obey some laws and only worship him. Then when these so called chosen people break a law they get put in to captivity for hundreds and thousands of years. So since the creation of this world the so called chosen people of ? is still being beaten, maimed, slaughtered and in captivity and known earth civilization dates back to over 10,000 years? wtf and basically we are suppose to worship and pray to this same entity you believe ordained the slaughter of blacks for all of this time? something is definitely not adding up. So everybody else besides the so called chosen people have NEVER been in captivity or punished as a nation for anything they have done. The white man has been free to do whatever he wanted to do for over 6,000 years yet a certain group of blacks who are suppose to be chosen have been slaughtered for 6,000 years? you can't be serious with this belief system. If the Ancient Egyptians and all these other nations are so evil and the Hebrew Israelites are suppose to be so chosen and holy then why are the HBI the only ones being punished? Why the Bible ? keep punishing y'all until y'all get it right? Obviously somebody thinks y'all are evil as hell if you still being punished ever since the world was created.

idk but I always have been taught that sometimes evil comes in the form of love..
This discussion has been closed.