Get your Minds Right For the Race Riots Prophesied Throughout the Bible

Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    young-king wrote: »
    well if u would have read the official israelite thread u would have seen that i have been saying that WE (blacks,latins, n native americans) ? each other at a faster rate but in the END ? is going to make US stop killing eachother n start KILLING the real enemies (PINKPEOPLE, arabs, chinese, japanese, africans, hawaiians, east indians, etc) those that sold and bought US as slaves in the 1400s-1600s! so i been on mine ? n settin bros on that right frequency... u aint warning israel of whats bout 2 happen, u aint givin them new laws, n bills that the gov is passing damn near monthly for the great slaughter theyre about 2 bring down on US as a nation. so stay your azz on the side line n let a real king shine ? . i got this handled

I see you really love all the warmongering of that evil religion. What type of ? is good about creating ppl and using them as toys to battle and ? each other supposidly over events that occurred hundreds and thousands of years ago? Are you telling me we are being punished based on what some ancestors did hundreds and thousands of years ago? I thought the children should not be punished for the sins of the fathers. I don't see what is so good and divine about you running around the forum calling ppl demons and wishing death and destruction on everybody that does not follow your religion. Your evil actions makes me think that the being you worship is more malevolent than benevolent. So what now is your ? going to ? me for posting this comment on the internet?

And why are you so angry at the white man if you believe that your ? put them here to enslave you?

Lovely post bro. I love how people who follow the Bible at times hate the White man but say at the same time "? made them commit crimes against us because Black people were and are living in sin". WT Flying ? lol.....the Bible can suck my ? .
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2012
    Options
    all of u dumbies are stupid and are on a weak azz low azz frequency bcuz if u had a ? brain u would see that race riots are all thruought the bible... a race riot is when a group/race of people goes all out n bring it 2 another group/ groups. did ? NOT continually tell us 2 go into lands handle bizness n not leave any there not even animals? thats a race riot idiots. see what i mean u dumb azzes think u know sumthin but dont know chit about chit unless it came with a roll of toliet paper! ? all of u demons n when that date comes LORD willing I pray that HE put the spirits on me 2 handle all this bizness n a way a 401k couldnt even relate

Your Biblical ? is a ? terrorist, evil demon that supports slavery and genocide. You really think you're gonna convince most people here to follow your stupid little book? LOL FOH, I'll ? on the Bible in front of your ? face. I want justice for Trayvon and hope Zimmerman is convicted of murder or killed himself, but don't bring up your outdated ? Biblical ? and expect to get a positive response. Black people were enslaved for hundreds of years thanks to your ? ? Bible supporting slavery in its evil little passages. ? the Bible in every sense of the word, there likely is a ? but any Biblical ? that really exists lives in a world full of demons. AGAIN, ? your Bible, shove it up a pastor's ass and preach there.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil ? who in the ? is you to diss the father, ? you is the weakest ? mentally in this forum talkin all that ? but ? ass was on this board crying looking for attention and thinking about killing yourself over some acne, you ol michael jackson im ugly ass ? you is ? new born weak. ? outta here, u talk all that tough ? but can't handle puberty
  • young-king
    young-king Members Posts: 424
    edited May 2012
    Options
    all of u dumbies are stupid and are on a weak azz low azz frequency bcuz if u had a ? brain u would see that race riots are all thruought the bible... a race riot is when a group/race of people goes all out n bring it 2 another group/ groups. did ? NOT continually tell us 2 go into lands handle bizness n not leave any there not even animals? thats a race riot idiots. see what i mean u dumb azzes think u know sumthin but dont know chit about chit unless it came with a roll of toliet paper! ? all of u demons n when that date comes LORD willing I pray that HE put the spirits on me 2 handle all this bizness n a way a 401k couldnt even relate

Your Biblical ? is a ? terrorist, evil demon that supports slavery and genocide. You really think you're gonna convince most people here to follow your stupid little book? LOL FOH, I'll ? on the Bible in front of your ? face. I want justice for Trayvon and hope Zimmerman is convicted of murder or killed himself, but don't bring up your outdated ? Biblical ? and expect to get a positive response. Black people were enslaved for hundreds of years thanks to your ? ? Bible supporting slavery in its evil little passages. ? the Bible in every sense of the word, there likely is a ? but any Biblical ? that really exists lives in a world full of demons. AGAIN, ? your Bible, shove it up a pastor's ass and preach there.

yada yada yada just stay in a losers place runnin a losers race! u got the nerve 2 scoff yet parade up n down the street with pinkpeople on wall street when your waterhead congoloid monkey lip faced azz was the stock/merchandise and still is the stock til this day. its gonna be more trayvons it dont stop. ? is gonna allow 2 out of every 3 of u ? spics n indians to die or be killed. but u got the nerve 2 talk bout ? ? u oversteppin boundaries now. i pray 2 ? that HE allows me that spirit n we gonna see who n how much u gon talk about HIM in my pressence boy. just keep up with the news man bcuz just 2 days ago South korea spent 2 bill on more nukes... so whether u know it believe it or not your name is going to be the exact way that u go out by the king with a blaze. i wanna see yo face while in that chariot ?
  • young-king
    young-king Members Posts: 424
    edited May 2012
    Options
    the new internet sensation of these devils is something called trayvonning. its where these devils put a hoodie on have a pack of skittles n arizona ice tea in their hands and lay on the ground like theyre dead like trayvon.

but i know i know i know racism is dead that was all the past its still good white people get over it. if u have that mindset just remember that out of ever 3 of u 2 will die so keep it up
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2012
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Lil ? who in the ? is you to diss the father, ? you is the weakest ? mentally in this forum talkin all that ? but ? ass was on this board crying looking for attention and thinking about killing yourself over some acne, you ol michael jackson im ugly ass ? you is ? new born weak. ? outta here, u talk all that tough ? but can't handle puberty

LOL ? please you can't even defend your piece of trash Bible. The father, whose father? The Biblical ? that supports genocide and slavery? Nah ? that's a demon you worship ? outta here. As far as the rest of your funny post I live a wonderful fun life and women can't stay away from me even when I ignore them, so there goes your little theory. Keep supporting a wack book that supports slavery and I'll continue doing me all day every day, K?
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2012
    Options

yada yada yada just stay in a losers place runnin a losers race! u got the nerve 2 scoff yet parade up n down the street with pinkpeople on wall street when your waterhead congoloid monkey lip faced azz was the stock/merchandise and still is the stock til this day. its gonna be more trayvons it dont stop. ? is gonna allow 2 out of every 3 of u ? spics n indians to die or be killed. but u got the nerve 2 talk bout ? ? u oversteppin boundaries now. i pray 2 ? that HE allows me that spirit n we gonna see who n how much u gon talk about HIM in my pressence boy. just keep up with the news man bcuz just 2 days ago South korea spent 2 bill on more nukes... so whether u know it believe it or not your name is going to be the exact way that u go out by the king with a blaze. i wanna see yo face while in that chariot ?

Still supporting an outdated book that gets sonned and dissed all the time is an epic fail homie. I'd rather be a supporter of Occupy Wall Street than be a little dumb slave lover like yourself who likes quoting from a Bible that is beyond a joke at this point. But hey, do you homie. I really don't care if an idiot like urself wants to quote from the Bible, but when you start to insult people who refuse to follow an evil little book like the Bible, you overstep your boundaries. You wouldv'e been a good little slave back in the day boy, just like ? wouldv'e liked you to be lol.......you'd be the best house ? in the plantation the way you quote the Bible here. ? is proud of ya!!!! Keep spreadin' da word of da Lord and be'ese a good slave like ? wants you to be!

Don't forget to bring ? 's food before it gets cold ?
  • waterproof
    Options

LOL ? please you can't even defend your piece of trash Bible. The father, whose father? The Biblical ? that supports genocide and slavery? Nah ? that's a demon you worship ? outta here. As far as the rest of your funny post I live a wonderful fun life and women can't stay away from me even when I ignore them, so there goes your little theory. Keep supporting a wack book that supports slavery and I'll continue doing me all day every day, K?

Silly ass fool, u have lots of women.. U talking about the ones you buy weed for and liquor, the ones you got t get high and ? . Didn't u say that, ? . I don't need drugs and liquor for a woman to be around me. Women can't stay away from that free liquor and weed, u weak ass boy. That liquor and weed can't take away urself hate ? , u still blame Yah for that ? filled face u had that u hated
  • waterproof
    Options
    This little ? that hated his face and now buy women liquor and weed for companionship saying ? not knowing those slaves was using their hebrew tongue calling them ? meaning oppressor
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2012
    Options

Silly ass fool, u have lots of women.. U talking about the ones you buy weed for and liquor, the ones you got t get high and ? . Didn't u say that, ? . I don't need drugs and liquor for a woman to be around me. Women can't stay away from that free liquor and weed, u weak ass boy. That liquor and weed can't take away urself hate ? , u still blame Yah for that ? filled face u had that u hated

Huh?? WTF are you talking about, when did I ever say I have to buy women weed and liquor for companionship LOL you making ? up now? My homegirl brought over a blunt of sour diesel just yesterday I didn't pay for ? except cab fare homie lol......as far as the acne issue I had FIVE years ago, that was all taken care of and guess what ? ? My life is so good now I can admit my stupid choice FIVE years ago, it doesn't mean anything to me because my life has been on the come up ever since. I said some real ? in that thread for inspiration for anyone that is going thru hard times that things can get better, and they definitely have in my case. The acne is gone and even when I did have it, women came to me in droves. See? I can admit real life ? cuz I'm not an insecure ? made ? like you who has never shown his face on his avy, while I have plenty of times. There is no self hate here homeboy, the only one who hates himself is you, why don't you ever show your face in ur avy? Your parents are that ugly that you're ashamed of the abomination you are? You that ugly? SMH at your ? of a mother not swallowing you up back in the day.
  • waterproof
    Options
    Man just stop it,you damn well know that you buy women liquor and weed to chill with women, no need to make ? up on my end. Must of touched a soft spot, now u bringing mothers into it, another sign of a weak ass boy. I will palm that face of yours and squeeze any remaining ? out of your face. Im insecure, lol. I have never wanted to ? myself over my face.
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Man just stop it,you damn well know that you buy women liquor and weed to chill with women, no need to make ? up on my end. Must of touched a soft spot, now u bringing mothers into it, another sign of a weak ass boy. I will palm that face of yours and squeeze any remaining ? out of your face. Im insecure, lol. I have never wanted to ? myself over my face.

Annnnnnnd you still won't show your ugly face to the world lol.....you're probably doing us a favor anyway. I don't know what your fascination is with weed and the women I chill with is, but you can't and never will have my lifestyle. Based on you never showing your face on your avy, I'm willing to bet you're so hideous you've given up trying to get a girlfriend or jumpoff. Well I'm gonna keep getting money and having fun over here, you keep being a bitter waterboy who wants to hold my face for some reason. SMH at your ? fantasies of holding another man

• waterproof
    Options
    I never want your lifestyle I don't need weed and liquor to take away the pain. Im a grown ass man that face life head on and love it, good or bad. See as I type I can go in my room and get some ? . No weed and no liquor lol, now you want to see my face after you want to take a ? infront of another man, type ? in all caps and want a man to shove a book up another man ass. ? you is ?
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I never want your lifestyle I don't need weed and liquor to take away the pain. Im a grown ass man that face life head on and love it, good or bad. See as I type I can go in my room and get some ? . No weed and no liquor lol, now you want to see my face after you want to take a ? infront of another man, type ? in all caps and want a man to shove a book up another man ass. ? you is ?

Lol, well guess what? I'm chillin with my homegirl now, so I really don't got time for you and your fantasies of palming me. You refusing to still show your pic in your avy after all this time tells me all I need to know about your insecurities lol

**gets ready for a massage**
  • waterproof
    Options
    Whatever makes u feel better, ? ass ? ... chillin wit homegirls I bet u is a good friend, I mean free weed and liquor and they talking about their man ? ur winning. But hey that's life. While time for me to enjoy the night with my wife, enjoy ur with ur home girl, ? ....lol
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options

Lol its crazy tho cuz more of the ppl that actually READ the Bible soon come to a similar understanding as you. I never knew all of that type of stuff was contained in the Bible by listening to a Sunday preacher who cherry picks all the good scriptures. it was only when I started reading the book did I see a lot of the same things you see. I guess we the only ones in this thread with knowledge of good and evil cuz these other dudes don't know how to discern between the two. They rather be ignorant and worship out of fear in hope of a reward than to seek truth. Its all good tho cuz we are being honest to ourselves about the Bible. Deep down inside they know a lot of it make sense but they too afraid to admit it. The book was compiled by Romans yet these negros seem to think they have been given 100% of the truth regarding this world by the same ppl who enslaved our ancestors. My views lean more toward Gnostic Christianity tho. They believe that the father Jesus revealed in the New Testament was not the ? of the old testament. They believe the ? of the old testament is a demiurge and ? of this world.
  • beenwize
    Options

Lol, well guess what? I'm chillin with my homegirl now, so I really don't got time for you and your fantasies of palming me. You refusing to still show your pic in your avy after all this time tells me all I need to know about your insecurities lol

Hey that dude been posting on this board for 10 years str8 and still scared to show his face.. Lol
  • beenwize
    Options

So according to you, anybody that does not believe in your religious dogma is going to be left to get nuked by your ? ? Lol is that right. That's a crazy and evil belief system of yours. You in darkness with that low vibrational religion of yours. Watching Alex Jones, CNN, Fox, and GMS Masonic cults of hatred and death. You need to look WITHIN and stop searching outside of yourself. You go end up with a heart attack with your high blood preasure threads and msg board postings. Oh wow nice that you found your ? in a book. Lol.
  • beenwize
    Options

Still supporting an outdated book that gets sonned and dissed all the time is an epic fail homie. I'd rather be a supporter of Occupy Wall Street than be a little dumb slave lover like yourself who likes quoting from a Bible that is beyond a joke at this point. But hey, do you homie. I really don't care if an idiot like urself wants to quote from the Bible, but when you start to insult people who refuse to follow an evil little book like the Bible, you overstep your boundaries. You wouldv'e been a good little slave back in the day boy, just like ? wouldv'e liked you to be lol.......you'd be the best house ? in the plantation the way you quote the Bible here. ? is proud of ya!!!! Keep spreadin' da word of da Lord and be'ese a good slave like ? wants you to be!

Don't forget to bring ? 's food before it gets cold ?

The main good things about the Bible for me is the teachings from Yeshua and some of his followers. The rest of it seems to be a program of mental slavery and ? .
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2012
    Options

Lol its crazy tho cuz more of the ppl that actually READ the Bible soon come to a similar understanding as you. I never knew all of that type of stuff was contained in the Bible by listening to a Sunday preacher who cherry picks all the good scriptures. it was only when I started reading the book did I see a lot of the same things you see. I guess we the only ones in this thread with knowledge of good and evil cuz these other dudes don't know how to discern between the two. They rather be ignorant and worship out of fear in hope of a reward than to seek truth. Its all good tho cuz we are being honest to ourselves about the Bible. Deep down inside they know a lot of it make sense but they too afraid to admit it. The book was compiled by Romans yet these negros seem to think they have been given 100% of the truth regarding this world by the same ppl who enslaved our ancestors. My views lean more toward Gnostic Christianity tho. They believe that the father Jesus revealed in the New Testament was not the ? of the old testament. They believe the ? of the old testament is a demiurge and ? of this world.

Exactly, this is what I'm trying to tell people and the world is waking up to this day after day. The Bible was edited by genocidal Europeans so much it's lost almost all meaning, at least positive meaning, to most people in the world today. The Old Testament is filled with so much outrageous and stupid laws that I'm surprised some people are still proud to quote it. I have no problem with Gnostic Christianity, assuming it doesn't support slavery, genocide, and rules that say people can be stoned to death for infractions such as talking back to your parents lol......any Bible thumper that claims to be on the side of good but has no problem with slavery is a nutcase in my opinion. I used to be Christian but as a Black man, found it disgusting how willing the Bible is to support evil and terrorism. It's no coincidence ? and Christopher Columbus used the Bible to support their terrorism, it justified their evil if anything
  • kingblaze84
    Options

So according to you, anybody that does not believe in your religious dogma is going to be left to get nuked by your ? ? Lol is that right. That's a crazy and evil belief system of yours. You in darkness with that low vibrational religion of yours. Watching Alex Jones, CNN, Fox, and GMS Masonic cults of hatred and death. You need to look WITHIN and stop searching outside of yourself. You go end up with a heart attack with your high blood preasure threads and msg board postings. Oh wow nice that you found your ? in a book. Lol.

Funny right? Why would anyone want to listen to a ? that wants to burn alive 66% of his children? If anything, hearing complete ? like this makes people want to act even more rebellious. The Biblical ? too often seems like a ? of hate instead of love. I believe in peace, not chains and ? for men, women, and children.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Hey that dude been posting on this board for 10 years str8 and still scared to show his face.. Lol

He's doing the world a favor lol.....I bet his wife shudders when he enters the bedrom at night.
  • beenwize
    edited May 2012
    Options

Funny right? Why would anyone want to listen to a ? that wants to burn alive 66% of his children? If anything, hearing complete ? like this makes people want to act even more rebellious. The Biblical ? too often seems like a ? of hate instead of love. I believe in peace, not chains and ? for men, women, and children.

Right, this guy I know who is a Professor and well learned in many areas including earths ancient history and fallen angel/alien theory says that Yahweh is a reptilian demon of evil who pretends to be ? . Also says that he is the ? of the Jews in Israel. And yea, when reading that BIble Old Testament I often see a ? of anger, violence, seem to be more malevolent than benevolent and don't even match the characteristics of the Father Yeshua spoke of in the New Testament. After reading all these stories of this ? commanding the killing of babies, mothers, grand mothers, and children I could never see how ppl in church are praying to this same entity to protect them. Then it says to stone your own family and friends if they worship ANOTHER ? .. Now if the Bible ? is suppose to be the Creator of all then how could their exist another ? ? So really it would be like telling ppl to stone those that worship non existent gods. Lol.. And if their are other gods then that would just mean he is just one of many more gods. I wish more church ppl would sit down and read that entire Bible.

The scripture below says to hang ppls heads up in the sun... smh

Numbers 25:4
    And the LORD said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.

Another thing look at the fruits of the ppl that worship this ? . They are full of anger, hatred, self righteousness, and they have a heavy spirit of condemnation for others that don't believe the same as them. They basically are what they worship.. and they don't worship the entity that Yeshua revealed in the New Testament instead they only follow that other entity and ignore what Yeshua and his followers taught.
  • waterproof
    edited May 2012
    Options

Really @beenwize come on mayne i know you aint talking ? , first of all let me welcome you back from your healing and licking of the wounds...,lol.... i mean that ass whoopin you took in your own thread will take a toll on a person.

awwww how cute, two little misfits on some your my new friend and ? ...,lol

But 10 years?? really you cant be serious i know your head is all ? up from getting run off this site over that Jamal Lost saga that you threaten to press charges for making your face a simile and ? but come on mayne 10 years straight, where do you come up with this ? .... naw mayen i aint post here for 10 years straight, i know some posters that have but i aint one of them, that's an illustrious class to belong to. and that's a honor but im sorry you must got the wrong person.

See i start posting here as a regular at the end of 2004 and i left in 2006, i was gone until 2011 and became a regular poster again that's 5 years. You see that's when i started my spirtual journey of knowledge of self building my mental, physical and spirtual became a leader, a student, a father and a MAN.

See the difference between me and you is that I left on my own to start a journey, you my heathen friend got RAN OFF THE SITE, i mean people can be cruel and that was some cold blooded ? that Jamal lost was everywhere, you damn near lost your mind. But again my heathen friend let it go, you will never win
  • beenwize
    edited May 2012
    Options

Really @beenwize come on mayne i know you aint talking ? , first of all let me welcome you back from your healing and licking of the wounds...,lol.... i mean that ass whoopin you took in your own thread will take a toll on a person.

awwww how cute, two little misfits on some your my new friend and ? ...,lol

But 10 years?? really you cant be serious i know your head is all ? up from getting run off this site over that Jamal Lost saga that you threaten to press charges for making your face a simile and ? but come on mayne 10 years straight, where do you come up with this ? .... naw mayen i post here for 10 years straight, i know some posters that have but i aint one of them, that's an illustrious class to belong to. and that's a honor but im sorry you must got the wrong person.

See i start posting here as a regular at the end of 2004 and i left in 2006, i was gone until 2011 and became a regular poster again that's 5 years. You see that's when i started my spirtual journey of knowledge of self building my mental, physical and spirtual became a leader, a student, a father and a MAN.

See the difference between me and you is that I left on my own to start a journey, you my heathen friend got RAN OFF THE SITE, i mean people can be cruel and that was some cold blooded ? that Jamal lost was everywhere, you damn near lost your mind. But again my heathen friend let it go, you will never win

LMBO @ licking of wounds? actually you and your other demon flock got sonned and I was the last one that put up info that has not been refuted since. I don't sit on this website and post everyday as you have been doing for years. Again where is your pic and how come you never show your face on this site? obviously, you are scared to show ppl how you look. Anybody can post on a website and pretend to be someone they are not. Lol and I never got ran of the site. I left on my own terms cuz I have a life, but when ever I did stop by the site like once or twice every 6 or 12 month span I would always see you still posting on the website.
This discussion has been closed.