Options

Comments

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    We will have to agree to disagree.. its been stated since the Ancient Gnostics and Egyptians and other scholars and researchers up to present times on who he was in religious scripture.

you know you talk about egypt this and egypt that but i never ever hear you talk about some of things that egyptians done that you wouldn't even have your child to follow. I never hear you talking about how some of ruling Male's dressing like women or how some of the women wore man clothing. What about the low and unkskilled peasants that was treated like dirt and starve to death and work for damn near nothing. Hebrews had an equal society where everybody helped each other and they received food, shelter and clothing and animal stock evenly, you dont talk about that, i can go on and on on the ? that was done and the ills of the egyptians society that you want to overlook, and if you was in ancient egypt today they would whoop your ass and put your ass to work. Even though we ancient cousins, they still wouldn't except you ass egypt, because egyptians knew their people and they wouldn't even claim you.

The Egyptians were black Africans regardless of the propaganda any religious literature says that tries to demonize them. They had the 41 Principles of Maat before this so called Yahweh Jehovah came on the scene so they already knew how to be a righteous nation. The Hebrew Israelite bible belief is crazy as hell. It basically is about some entity choosing one group of people around the time the world was created then he says for them to obey some laws and only worship him. Then when these so called chosen people break a law they get put in to captivity for hundreds and thousands of years. So since the creation of this world the so called chosen people of ? is still being beaten, maimed, slaughtered and in captivity and known earth civilization dates back to over 10,000 years? wtf and basically we are suppose to worship and pray to this same entity you believe ordained the slaughter of blacks for all of this time? something is definitely not adding up. So everybody else besides the so called chosen people have NEVER been in captivity or punished as a nation for anything they have done. The white man has been free to do whatever he wanted to do for over 6,000 years yet a certain group of blacks who are suppose to be chosen have been slaughtered for 6,000 years? you can't be serious with this belief system. If the Ancient Egyptians and all these other nations are so evil and the Hebrew Israelites are suppose to be so chosen and holy then why are the HBI the only ones being punished? Why the Bible ? keep punishing y'all until y'all get it right? Obviously somebody thinks y'all are evil as hell if you still being punished ever since the world was created.

idk but I always have been taught that sometimes evil comes in the form of love..

? your little bible cliff notes are not how the bible goes. Why dont you understand that u gotta actually study something before you can debunk it or even have the strong convictions you have about it. Do you have to like the bible? ? no. That on you homeboy. But if you dont like it and you dont wanna even investigate it thoroughly to debunk it...then ? about it. Stand on not liking it. Keep it real. thats your business. But when you come stepping on other people toes, telling lies about something you dont like..thats a problem. as I said before, youre are grossly unqualified to have discussions such as this. i am open to whatever biblical criticism one has as long as it is not based on fallacy. At the end of the day all i have is what i dont know and what i know. all ? inbetween dont exist. I just take the new information and adapt it to practical application. You are confused about your own inbetween space in the middle of ignorance and knowledge.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    We will have to agree to disagree.. its been stated since the Ancient Gnostics and Egyptians and other scholars and researchers up to present times on who he was in religious scripture.

you know you talk about egypt this and egypt that but i never ever hear you talk about some of things that egyptians done that you wouldn't even have your child to follow. I never hear you talking about how some of ruling Male's dressing like women or how some of the women wore man clothing. What about the low and unkskilled peasants that was treated like dirt and starve to death and work for damn near nothing. Hebrews had an equal society where everybody helped each other and they received food, shelter and clothing and animal stock evenly, you dont talk about that, i can go on and on on the ? that was done and the ills of the egyptians society that you want to overlook, and if you was in ancient egypt today they would whoop your ass and put your ass to work. Even though we ancient cousins, they still wouldn't except you ass egypt, because egyptians knew their people and they wouldn't even claim you.

In addition blacks in America and all over the world have been drawn to Ancient Egypt since forever from 2pac to many true black scholars. If you ever go travel to Egypt and see what they did you would know it trumps all of that negative white man religious indoctrination you be talkin about. You have to read a white man religious book jus to get you to demonize Ancient Egypt and other African civilizations. There is no damn history I see outside of religious literature that shows credible evidence of a set apart blacks Jew civilization that are suppose to be all high and powerful. If one would look around the world they would see that the largest black civilization with statues, monuments, and remains, etc etc is Ancient Egypt. But I am suppose to believe we are a group of ppl that have been enslaved since the beginning of the world and who run around with religious books talking about some invisible ? in the sky? At least the Ancient Egyptians became gods rather than running around the world like a slave. The Bible says children of Israel when that word is after the Egyptian deities Isis.Ra.El so you don't know if blacks in America could descend from them or not. You just putting all of your trust in a book without doing real research.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMz4INR-qU4&list=PLEE1343BAF040CCB3&index=7&feature=plcp
  • young-king
    young-king Members Posts: 424
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    young-king wrote: »
    Yes, I do believe that the Old Testament is evil.. That Yahweh, YHWH, Jehovah, Allah or whatever other alias he has is the ? of this world that the New Testament refers to in the scripture below. That's why his business and affairs in the Old Testament only deals with the material world. He is also that ? Jesus was referring to wen he spoke to those Jews saying they are of their father the devil... Jehovah is NOT the all loving heavenly Father that Yeshua was talking about. The people that revised that KJV Bible did it very deceitfully to get ppl to think that Jehovah was ? . That's also why in the OT one scripture says Satan said to number Israel while the other says it was Yahweh. That was just one scripture they overlooked while revising the Bible. Then the Gnostic Gospels get deep in Jehovah being a bloodthirsty entity that loves animal blood sacrifice and worship.

2 Corinthians 4:4
    In whom the ? of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of ? , should shine unto them.

theres one thing u leave out in ur line of reasoning that will destroy your thesis. you never address (even when asked about) the fact that all the wars were with people who either a) had genocidal designs against israel or b) were evil nations in which things such as child sacrifice as part of their cultural identity.

i know we got heat but i want to ask u if u know that the nations have genocide on their mind from the past n til this date. why would u feel a need 2 ridicule me for telling bros n sisters that they do? im sure ur aware that many bros n sis think that the world is all peaches n cream, that that was all n the past, n these nations love us now and would never openly hurt us on a large scale. why hate me when i say that they dont love us, want to ? us off, n are looking for slicker ways to do it everyday. so when i tell them it is going to be a day that WE have to stand up and fight them just like WE did in the past why be mad? i just wanna know n imma continue on

pointless fear-mongering. if a black man dont know he is hunted daily now then he just aint gine know, no matter what you say. Yah is more powerful than them. Teaching people how to access His power in a detailed and practical manner is more effective at combatting the issue at its spiritual source (the baalim the illuminati serve) than angry rants and invitations to fear. baalim eat fear and anger. you feeding your enemies with your misdirected energy. trust me...i know whats what. Im telling you that all this ? is being watched and if they feel you a threat and you typing wreckless ? all day that gives them an excuse to violate u under the patriot act. Im trying to help you out. anywhere online and in life if theres more than a couple hebrews theres agents there too. hell..u could be one of em. either way, you just feeding into a bad image of us. Why should we be afraid or try to put a militant priority on this end game when YHWH says "NOT BY MIGHT, NOR BY POWER, BUT BY MY SPIRIT"

how can it be typing reckless when at the end of every sentence i say ? is going to do this n that? i have never said for people to go get guns start riots go ? people etc. i said that it will come a time n place for everything under the sun. i also tell them that ? is going to make crazy unheard of natural disasters n etc to destroy them when they finally do try 2 move on HIS chosen. i know all about the patriot act i also know bout project megiddo that states EVERY person that believes in the bible ? HIS SON a 2nd return etc is considered a terrorist. so they can get any person on this section. i continually talk about spiritual powers the elect are gonna get etc so why u think im being carnal all the time? n hell no im not a agent ill die before i turn on my own for monopoly money n status in this wicked world
  • young-king
    Options
    but but but ms jade i thought i was the crazy man.... lil ? i saw this the very next day after we were having our lil war of words but i didnt say anything i just kept it 2 myself bcuz demons wont believe that i could be risen again if i do die in HIS NAME and HIS SON NAME if i do go to a fema camp... but ? wanted u demons to see it sooo HE made sumbody put it in the other section. but fagg0ts like u will be X'd out 4 the hell of it when that day comes bcuz fagg0ts like u do not believe in ? or want to worship HIS ways

'Stillborn' Baby Found Alive In Morgue Coffin

9:04am UK, Wednesday April 11, 2012

An investigation has begun after an apparently stillborn baby girl was found alive - 12 hours after she was placed in a coffin for burial.
    The parents of the girl, who was born three months premature, say they found she was still breathing when they went to the local morgue to say goodbye.
    Analia Bouter said she never got a chance to look at her baby after the birth because she had been sedated by staff at the hospital in Chaco, northern Argentina.
    "At the time of birth I don't remember much because I was put to sleep," she said.
    "Rather, they never showed me the baby."

Mother Analia Bouter
    Mother-of-five Analia Bouter said she was sedated at the hospital
    Born at 10.24am, the infant was taken directly to the morgue after aparently being declared dead.
    Mrs Bouter and her husband, Fabian Veron, later visited the morgue where they say they forced open the tiny coffin to look at their daughter.
    "The baby was there and they put the little casket on a stretcher. We looked for a bar to prise it open. The casket was nailed shut," Mr Veron said.
    "I started to prise, took a deep breath and took the top off. My wife was the first one to look at the body and she uncovered it slowly.
    "She saw the little hand and then uncovered the face. That's when it let the first little cry out.
    "My wife jumped back, like saying, 'This must be my imagination'."
    The baby girl, born a week ago, was reported to be in stable condition on Tuesday.
    The parents had originally planned on naming her Liliana Abigail but have instead called her Luz Milagros - which means Miracle's Light.
    "I went back to look again and she was moving. So I started to uncover the face and it was like she was just getting up, waking up," Mr Veron said.
    "And that's when the lady from the morgue grabbed her and brought her."
    Little Luz Milagros is the couple's fifth child. Provincial health officials have confirmed they are investigating the incident.

Revelation 2:10
    Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

like i said demonic azz ms jade
  • young-king
    Options
    @beendumbazzidiotegyptologistmenwearingskirtsmakeupandwigsfa990t
    get your weak azz out of here n go make your own thread ? ... we dont give 2 chits about egypt in here dweeb
  • judahxulu
    Options

In addition blacks in America and all over the world have been drawn to Ancient Egypt since forever from 2pac to many true black scholars. If you ever go travel to Egypt and see what they did you would know it trumps all of that negative white man religious indoctrination you be talkin about. You have to read a white man religious book jus to get you to demonize Ancient Egypt and other African civilizations. There is no damn history I see outside of religious literature that shows credible evidence of a set apart blacks Jew civilization that are suppose to be all high and powerful. If one would look around the world they would see that the largest black civilization with statues, monuments, and remains, etc etc is Ancient Egypt. But I am suppose to believe we are a group of ppl that have been enslaved since the beginning of the world and who run around with religious books talking about some invisible ? in the sky? At least the Ancient Egyptians became gods rather than running around the world like a slave. The Bible says children of Israel when that word is after the Egyptian deities Isis.Ra.El so you don't know if blacks in America could descend from them or not. You just putting all of your trust in a book without doing real research.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMz4INR-qU4&list=PLEE1343BAF040CCB3&index=7&feature=plcp

Youse about a ? summamabitch. ? how you gone tell him he's demonizing egypt cause of the bible and he clearly showed you a scripture with YHWH lumping the assyrians, egyptians and hebrews together? talking all that ? about israel...but where the ? are the egyptians now? take yo ass to egypt then. talking about egypt...? you dont know anything abouty egypt either. explain the concept of medu neter. why are the 42 confessions different on different tombs? who built the structures khufu found? it be different if you had all this disbelief that u feel the need to share concerning the bible and you were sincere...but youre obviously full of ? because you have nothing of any merit to say in regards to your position and any argument against ours is top to bottom fallacy and arrogant assumptive reading based of an inferior english translation. but oure such an expert on the bible that you can tell us what is real and what is not in the bible. you ? , you cant even read greek or hebrew. what mental malfunction makes yo delusional ass believe you can speak with authority on something you are not even HALFWAY familiar with. go ? yourself. since according to you YHWH is an evil demiurge who created this evil physical world then please get the ? out of that world or shut yo ass up, ? .
  • beenwize
    edited April 2012
    Options

Youse about a ? summamabitch. ? how you gone tell him he's demonizing egypt cause of the bible and he clearly showed you a scripture with YHWH lumping the assyrians, egyptians and hebrews together? talking all that ? about israel...but where the ? are the egyptians now? take yo ass to egypt then. talking about egypt...? you dont know anything abouty egypt either. explain the concept of medu neter. why are the 42 confessions different on different tombs? who built the structures khufu found? it be different if you had all this disbelief that u feel the need to share concerning the bible and you were sincere...but youre obviously full of ? because you have nothing of any merit to say in regards to your position and any argument against ours is top to bottom fallacy and arrogant assumptive reading based of an inferior english translation. but oure such an expert on the bible that you can telul us what is real and what is not in the bible. you ? , you cant even read greek or hebrew. what mental malfunction makes yo delusional ass believe you can speak with authority on something you are not even HALFWAY familiar with. go ? yourself. since according to you YHWH is an evil demi
    urge who created this evil physical world then please get the ? out of that world or shut yo ass up, ? .

Lol more feelings and crying from a religitard.. I don't got time for u lol, as I said b4 all that stuff u speak on been found to be off by true black scholars and historians. Also the fact that u resort to a bunch of curse words and name calling after reading words on the internet of a post not even addressed to u shows the low and carnal nature of your mind. If u have so much knowledge why u on a hip hop website religious forum? Oh yeah u got sonned on other more serious platforms now u come here like u kno something. U have a lot of religious knowledge but u are non spiritual.

so you can stop following me around the forum acting like an angry religious man just like your homie young_king.. I would have thought religious ppl would know how to act peaceful and how to carry themselves but at least among some of the HBI sects I seen, I have found that not to be the case. In fact they do or say some of the most evil things I have seen amongst ppl that claim to be spiritual. You are only following me around the forum to try to incite me to do something. Go to a platform more catered to religious folk and HBI sects cuz I'm sure they would still disagree with you on most of the things you claim to know.
  • judahxulu
    Options

Youse about a ? summamabitch. ? how you gone tell him he's demonizing egypt cause of the bible and he clearly showed you a scripture with YHWH lumping the assyrians, egyptians and hebrews together? talking all that ? about israel...but where the ? are the egyptians now? take yo ass to egypt then. talking about egypt...? you dont know anything abouty egypt either. explain the concept of medu neter. why are the 42 confessions different on different tombs? who built the structures khufu found? it be different if you had all this disbelief that u feel the need to share concerning the bible and you were sincere...but youre obviously full of ? because you have nothing of any merit to say in regards to your position and any argument against ours is top to bottom fallacy and arrogant assumptive reading based of an inferior english translation. but oure such an expert on the bible that you can telul us what is real and what is not in the bible. you ? , you cant even read greek or hebrew. what mental malfunction makes yo delusional ass believe you can speak with authority on something you are not even HALFWAY familiar with. go ? yourself. since according to you YHWH is an evil demi
    urge who created this evil physical world then please get the ? out of that world or shut yo ass up, ? .

Lol more feelings and crying from a religitard.. I don't got time for u lol, as I said b4 all that stuff u speak on been found to be off by true black scholars and historians. Also the fact that u resort to a bunch of curse words and name calling after reading words on the internet of a post not even addressed to u shows the low and carnal nature of your mind. If u have so much knowledge why u on a hip hop website religious forum? Oh yeah u got sonned on other more serious platforms now u come here like u kno something. U have a lot of religious knowledge but u are non spiritual.

so you can stop following me around the forum acting like an angry religious man just like your homie young_king.. I would have thought religious ppl would know how to act peaceful and how to carry themselves but at least among some of the HBI sects I seen, I have found that not to be the case. In fact they do or say some of the most evil things I have seen amongst ppl that claim to be spiritual. You are only following me around the forum to try to incite me to do something. Go to a platform more catered to religious folk and HBI sects cuz I'm sure they would still disagree with you on most of the things you claim to know.

. explain the concept of medu neter. why are the 42 confessions different on different tombs? who built the structures khufu found? it be different if you had all this disbelief that u feel the need to share concerning the bible and you were sincere...but youre obviously full of ? because you have nothing of any merit to say in regards to your position and any argument against ours is top to bottom fallacy and arrogant assumptive reading based of an inferior english translation

^ Pretty sure that this passage proves Im not just "cusing you out'. I put stuff like that in every post and you never answer it for real. No ones following you ? . im using you. The more you talk ? and it obviously not accurate, ima be right here to light yo ass up. not out of spite to you, but to teach the saints how to unravel the evil reasoning of confused little ? like you. you dont like it, flag me or shut the ? up lying on here. your choice. ive made a lot of people like you leave here tho. ask around.
  • judahxulu
    Options
    the israelites are the sons of Osiris or "sa ray" they were a particular 18th dynasty blood line known in the quran as amram

interesting. am rahm means "the elevated place of the people/nation" in hebrew
  • beenwize
    Options

. explain the concept of medu neter. why are the 42 confessions different on different tombs? who built the structures khufu found? it be different if you had all this disbelief that u feel the need to share concerning the bible and you were sincere...but youre obviously full of ? because you have nothing of any merit to say in regards to your position and any argument against ours is top to bottom fallacy and arrogant assumptive reading based of an inferior english translation

^ Pretty sure that this passage proves Im not just "cusing you out'. I put stuff like that in every post and you never answer it for real. No ones following you ? . im using you. The more you talk ? and it obviously not accurate, ima be right here to light yo ass up. not out of spite to you, but to teach the saints how to unravel the evil reasoning of confused little ? like you. you dont like it, flag me or shut the ? up lying on here. your choice. ive made a lot of people like you leave here tho. ask around.

Pay attention to Dr. John Henrik Clarke son yo Jewish religious minded ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zai4AQ8v324&list=WL4E8F1FF66EB10803&index=6&feature=plpp_video
  • young-king
    edited April 2012
    Options
    the israelites are the sons of Osiris or "sa ray" they were a particular 18th dynasty blood line known in the quran as amram

interesting. am rahm means "the elevated place of the people/nation" in hebrew

yes i have a in print publication (book ) i will be releasing presumably in the next few weeks on the subject

get yo fagg0t azz out of here nobody gives 2 chits about u or your damn book u pokemon create a character looking ? . spambot azz demon when that day comes were going to see if that book u wrote gon save u or if the book of MY ? gonna be a covering to HIS elect... get ready 4 it demon
  • young-king
    Options
    perhaps i am (part demon) all demons arent evil its the lower class apparitions that give the rest of (us) a bad name they are flesh eaters so they attack humans no different than humans attack animals when the what some people call the kakai barrier was lifted demons and humans amongst elemental apparitions (fairys ect ) inter bred and lived amongst each other naturally wars ensued and some scribes convinced every one years later that demons were evil when the quarantine returned and the more powerful apparitions were banished to demon world the quarantine will lift again after 2012 and the worlds will mix as it was those faithful years agoo insha this helps

wu sa fa ja sun sa sa ca ga ta ba ma ma na ta ka ba pa pa wa sa ta ha wa za za ca ha ba ra la la
    in the words of ored

translation:
    GET THE ? OUT OF HERE ? !!!!!
  • young-king
    Options
    The PINKBOY wants it to be apart of his rights to again openly ? all NIGGALITES

http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/221407-? -party-gets-a-washington-lobbyist
    The American ? Party Gets a Washington Lobbyist

The American ? Party registered its first lobbyist this week, disclosure records show.

John Bowles registered Tuesday with House and Senate offices to represent the “ANP,” which stands for the American ? Party. He plans to lobby on “political rights and ballot access laws,” according to the documents.

Bowles is not limiting his lobbying ventures, listing several “general lobbying issue areas” on the form, including civil rights, healthcare and immigration.

Contacted by The Hill, Bowles said his lobbying activities would test lawmakers’ commitment to hearing all points of view.

“You know, congressmen and congresswomen have always been telling the American public that they were open to other viewpoints,” Bowles said. “I’m going to see if they were sincere about that, or I’m going to call their bluff.”

Bowless has been involved in politics before. The ANP lobbyist was the presidential candidate in the 2008 race for an “other” party, according to Federal Election Commission records. US News and World Report reported the party was actually the National Socialist Movement.

Asked why he associates himself with the ANP rather than the National Socialist Movement, he said people in America do not understand what socialism is, while ? is well known.

“So [we] decided: Why don’t we just say what we are?” Bowles said.

“In the future, when we get people on the ballot, when people see the ? on the ballot, they’ll know what they’re getting."

Bowles doesn’t think he’ll have a problem getting meetings on Capitol Hill, and said he’s not going to focus on racial issues or use “racial slurs,” but stick to facts. The first issue he said he’d like to tackle is making it easier for candidates from the ANP to run for office.

“One of my goals is to make it easier to get on the ballot. Trying to get on a ballot in some of these states [is difficult],” he said.

Bowles said he would be lobbying in an official capacity for the ? Party, but will not be paid for it. He said his decision to register was inspired by a reading of the Constitution.

“When I saw in there we had the right to petition government, I figure, why not?” Bowles said.
  • young-king
    Options
    http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news/crime/alton-hayes-trayvon-martin-white-man-attacked-black-racist-racism-maywood-chicago-suburb-20120420
    Suspect: I Beat Up White Man Because I Am Mad About Trayvon Martin Case

Maywood, Ill. - Alton L. Hayes III, a west suburban man charged with a hate crime, told police he was so upset about the Trayvon Martin case in Florida that he beat up a white man early Tuesday.

Hayes and a 15-year-old Chicago boy walked up behind the 19-year-old man victim and pinned his arms to his side, police said. Hayes, 18, then picked up a large tree branch, pointed it at the man and said, “Empty your pockets, white boy.”

The two allegedly rifled through the victim’s pockets, then threw him to the ground and punched him “numerous times” in the head and back before running away, police said. Hayes and the boy are black; the victim is white.

After being arrested, Hayes told police he was upset by the Trayvon Martin case and beat the man up because he was white, Cook County State’s Attorney’s office spokeswoman Tandra Simonton said, citing court records.

Martin, 17, was fatally shot Feb. 26 in Sanford, Fla., by neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, who was charged April 11 with second-degree murder. Zimmerman is Hispanic, while Martin was black.

Hayes, 18 of the 1200 block of North Woodbine Avenue in Oak Park, was charged with attempted robbery, aggravated battery and a hate crime, all felonies, Oak Park police Detective Cmdr. Ladon Reynolds said.

Hayes was ordered held on $80,000 bond and remained in the Cook County Jail on Friday. He will next appear in court May 11. The boy was referred to juvenile court.
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    The media PROTECTS black people - they are killing and beating up non-blacks with impunity....how much longer can this go on? before folks begin to arm themselves. IMO race relations in this country are getting worse - I thought this site was about discussing issues that affect all of us? all I ever see is black people talking about killing and beating up on people...especially white people....all these unprovoked random attacks are getting old and of course under-reported as usual.

http://blackracismandracehatred.blogspot.com/2012/03/10-more-unprovoked-interracial-beatings.html
  • young-king
    Options
    http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/apr/23/50/man-beaten-mob-critical-condition-ar-3659891/
    No Arrests In Matthew Owens Beating, Tensions High

MOBILE, Alabama --

Tuesday 8:35 p.m.
    Mobile police tell News 5 they still hope to make an arrest in the Matthew Owens case before the end of the night.

Owens was beaten Saturday night in front of his home on Delmar Drive. Witnesses, including Owens sister, say 20 black people attacked Owens with pipes, paint cans and chairs. Owens is still in ICU at USA Medical Center. Weaving in and out of consciousness, Owens told his brother Lloyd, "Don't let me die."

Police continue to downplay the Trayvon Martin connection to the beating. But a neighbor confirms what his sister told News 5. The neighbor, too scared to go on camera, told News 5's Lauren Vargas that they heard one of the suspects say "This is justice for Trayvon" as she drove away.

Tonight, an angry mother who lives on the street told News 5's Blake Brown that the kids who live on Delmar Drive are the real victims.

"Every single day it's a problem with Mr. Owens concerning our kids," Lemica Whisenhunt. "All these kids do is shoot basketball. We keep 'em in the yard. They don't bother anybody. We'd rather them play basketball than to be around here vandalizing, breaking into people's homes. We try to bring our kids up the right way and show people that all black kids are not bad."

Tuesday 7:30 p.m.
    Tensions are running high on Delmar Drive.

Before Lauren Vargas' live shot on News 5 at 5:00, a black woman who lives on the street started yelling at Lauren saying the kids are the real victims.

Tuesday 6:00 p.m.
    From his hospital bed and weaving in and out of consciousness, Matthew Owens told his brother Lloyd, "Don't let me die."

Lloyd taked to The Schnitt Show about Saturday's attack on Delmar Drive that landed him in the ICU. Click here to listen to that interview.

Earlier today, Todd Schnitt interviewed News 5's Blake Brown.

Tuesday 3:10 p.m.
    Mayor Sam Jones is urging the public not to jump to conclusions and to wait until the investigation is finished.

“Police will certainly explore a racial motive if the evidence supports it,” said Jones. “This type of mob violence will not be tolerated. If people think we are going to tolerate that to bring attention to some national event, they are sorely mistaken. They will be arrested and prosecuted for assault or whatever the appropriate charge may be," he said.

Tuesday 3:05 p.m.
    News 5's Lauren Vargas spoke with a neighbor who also heard a member of the mob that beat Matthew Owens say "Now thats justice for Trayvon."

That backs up what Owens' sister, who witnessed the attack from her house across the street, told News 5. Ashey Parker calls it "the scariest thing I have ever witnessed."

Owens' brother, who does not want to be named because he fears for his safety, told News 5 the mob showed up in 3-4 cars full of people.

Tuesday 2:55 p.m.
    The Matthew Owens beating case is the focus of The Schnitt Show, a nationally syndicated radio show. Listen live

News 5's Blake Brown was interviewed by Laura Ingraham on her nationally syndicated radio show. Click here to listen to the interview.

Tuesday 12:35 p.m.
    Mobile police expect to make arrests in the Matthew Owens beating case today.

Owens is in critical condition at USA Medical Center, three days after police say he was beaten by "multiple people" armed with chairs, pipes and paint cans Saturday night in front of his house on Delmar Drive.

Police are downplaying the Trayvon Martin comment, but the family insists one of the attackers said "Now thats justice for Trayvon" after the attack. Trayvon Martin is the unarmed teenager police say was shot and killed February 26 by neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman in Samford, Florida.

Monday 6:55 p.m.
    Mobile police need your help to catch a mob that beat Matthew Owens so badly that he's in critical condition.

According to police, Owens fussed at some kids playing basketball in the middle of Delmar Drive about 8:30 Saturday night. They say the kids left and a group of adults returned, armed with everything but the kitchen sink.

Police tell News 5 the suspects used chairs, pipes and paint cans to beat Owens.

Owens' sister, Ashley Parker, saw the attack. "It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed." Parker says 20 people, all African American, attacked her brother on the front porch of his home, using "brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on."

Police will only say "multiple people" are involved.

What Parker says happened next could make the fallout from the brutal beating even worse. As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said "Now thats justice for Trayvon." Trayvon Martin is the unarmed teenager police say was shot and killed February 26 by neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman in Samford, Florida.
  • young-king
    Options
    get your minds right bros n sis... that includes latin and native americans... that time is at hand and ? is turning bros loose lil by lil like the scriptures say judah is a lion and a old lion who shall rouse him up? u heathens better just leave us alone n let bros stay on the xbox ps3 n nba all day u do not want what u get when israelites get turnt up trust me! im a spiritual bro but u are going to have carnal bros out here going plum crazy in these streets in the last days... enjoy the show demons
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    get your minds right bros n sis... that includes latin and native americans... that time is at hand and ? is turning bros loose lil by lil like the scriptures say judah is a lion and a old lion who shall rouse him up? u heathens better just leave us alone n let bros stay on the xbox ps3 n nba all day u do not want what u get when israelites get turnt up trust me! im a spiritual bro but u are going to have carnal bros out here going plum crazy in these streets in the last days... enjoy the show demons

Thanks for the warning -- maybe after it's over things will improve? I do agree with your premise IE the brothers are mad and angry and they will tear down/up everything in site whenever this comes to fruition.

• young-king
    edited May 2012
    Options
    http://news.yahoo.com/trayvon-martin-witness-believes-intended-kid-die-204338831--abc-news-topstories.html

Trayvon Martin Witness Believes 'He Intended for This Kid to Die'

"I do honestly feel that he intended for this kid to die," witness 5 told investigators. "If you're in self defense, shoot him in the leg. He's a 17-year-old, scrawny little kid. You get into a physical fight with him. ... I think the kid was running for help."

but u niggalites want 2 find a million excuses 4 these damn pinkfaced demons! i have no pity 4 u ? when the cops bash yo head in or when a crackkka blast yo head off bcuz u fight tooth n nail 4 these devils n say oh all that was the past its good white folks now. so i say it was a good bullet that met u 2 it was a good nitestick that met u 2! u know u know better. its gonna be more travons n i wont shed a tear 4 u i want u 2 do better than what ur doing we were sent down here 2 be more than weed smokin basketball playin wanna be rappin azz ? get your azzes in order b4 its 2 late
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    "If you're in self defense, shoot him in the leg."
    ah, the most ridiculous of all theories about using a firearm in self-defense

• moedays
    moedays Members Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.(Matthew 24:11)

• moedays
    moedays Members Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's takes a long time to dispel the many myths that have been told and beaten into peoples heads for centuries.
  • young-king
    Options
    moedays wrote: »
    And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.(Matthew 24:11)

who are u talkin about ? ? the false prophets are the ones of u saying that itll never happen

• young-king
    edited May 2012
    Options
    all of u dumbies are stupid and are on a weak azz low azz frequency bcuz if u had a ? brain u would see that race riots are all thruought the bible... a race riot is when a group/race of people goes all out n bring it 2 another group/ groups. did ? NOT continually tell us 2 go into lands handle bizness n not leave any there not even animals? thats a race riot idiots. see what i mean u dumb azzes think u know sumthin but dont know chit about chit unless it came with a roll of toliet paper! ? all of u demons n when that date comes LORD willing I pray that HE put the spirits on me 2 handle all this bizness n a way a 401k couldnt even relate
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Or was the Bible referring to the race riots of the 1920's? or maybe the 1960's? What about the 40's?

What I'm saying is, race riots have been happening and will continue to happen. Whatever will happen in the future, I highly doubt that the Bible is calling it

Pretty much. I'm surprised people still quote a piece of trash book like the Bible these days. It's outdated and full of ? , not to mention full of support of evil and terrorism. ? the Bible
This discussion has been closed.