Get your Minds Right For the Race Riots Prophesied Throughout the Bible

Options

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Jamal just stop it mayne, stop taking those L's. You can't changed history brother, your ass lost your mind and got ran out the donkey and the IC jamal lost gif's was everywhere, you had your own Jamal lost simile, you was tapped on the phone trying to fight outlaw titan...i mean it is what it is doggie. I mean i know i was a powerful poster back in those days and all but stop the stalking heathen...

but that's neither here or there, but you aint sonned nothing little man, your ass got your skirt pulled up. you is a you tube scholar listening to bobby hemitt, i did some research on the brother that brother embrace the dark spirits SMH, like i said you attracted to those spirits you cant stop it your spirit belonged to their flock long time ago.

See heathen i love my privacy, im not even on facebook.......as long as my love ones, family and close friends know who i am that's all what matter, lol..... you will never see me asking other grown ass man's to let me see their face...
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    Photoshopping pics don't equate to sonning someone.. lol it jus means internet nerds had nothing else better to do. Wat type of real dude makes photos of someone? Lol u was not a powerful poster back then. I was and u was known as my lil birch to the posters back then.
  • waterproof
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    Photoshopping pics don't equate to sonning someone.. lol it jus means internet nerds had nothing else better to do. Wat type of real dude makes photos of someone? Lol u was not a powerful poster back then. I was and u was known as my lil birch to the posters back then.

LOL, *falls out the chair*, you is crazy as a ? -eyed ? house rat.....Lil ? im a man and always stand on my own 2 and in my hey THE AQUA started movements that is still felt today, but that's neither here or there.

jamallost.gif
  • beenwize
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

LOL, *falls out the chair*, you is crazy as a ? -eyed ? house rat.....Lil ? im a man and always stand on my own 2 and in my hey THE AQUA started movements that is still felt today, but that's neither here or there.

ig]

Lmbo @ you still storing old asset photoshops on your computer for years.. at least I'm not scared to show everybody who I am. You hide behind a screen name and never show a pic at all. And its not like ppl want to see you but if u gone be talking ? on the internet then be a man and show ya face.. why u hiding like a lil coward.
  • waterproof
    Options

ig]

Lmbo @ you still storing old asset photoshops on your computer for years.. at least I'm not scared to show everybody who I am. You hide behind a screen name and never show a pic at all. And its not like ppl want to see you but if u gone be talking ? on the internet then be a man and show ya face.. why u hiding like a lil coward.

? PLEASE you aint that important for me to keep or store old photoshops, that SOME ? SODOMITE ? ....? you aint know you caught the biggest L in IC history, i mean even other forums know about your epic lost.

? you is famous, just goggle jamal lost and BINGO!! there you are, goggle and google image, i told you about that ? ass ? about asking to see grown man face. you got to seperate personal business from the other ? . I come on here to talk about black music, and black history.... and still might pop in the donkey and cheapseats once in a while.
  • beenwize
    Options
    T

ig]

? PLEASE you aint that important for me to keep or store old photoshops, that SOME ? SODOMITE ? ....? you aint know you caught the biggest L in IC history, i mean even other forums know about your epic lost.

? you is famous, just goggle jamal lost and BINGO!! there you are, goggle and google image, i told you about that ? ass ? about asking to see grown man face. you got to seperate personal business from the other ? . I come on here to talk about black music, and black history.... and still might pop in the donkey and cheapseats once in a while.

Once again ? , taking a pic and photoshopping it does not equate to a loss.. lol and I did Google it and only came to an allhiphop website. And u still my lil side kick birch boy tho who was cosigning every thing u did.. lol
  • waterproof
    Options
    T

ig]

Once again ? , taking a pic and photoshopping it does not equate to a loss.. lol and I did Google it and only came to an allhiphop website. And u still my lil side kick birch boy tho who was cosigning every thing u did.. lol

damn mayne, give it up already, of course i co-sign everything i did because i did it..see even when you try not to Lose you give urself L's. Jamal you stay losing mayne, you can't help it though.......i mean on that site you got your own Jamal lost Era of the IC here it is for all to see http://illcommunity.wikia.com/wiki/Jamal_Lost
  • beenwize
    Options
    Actually u cosigned everything I did fool, that was a typo.. now get a life dude. I got better things to do than post on back and forth wit u. Go find yourself something to do.. lol u mean haven't being on here 10 years str8 been long enough? Lol
  • beenwize
    Options
    And post up a pic or ? coward.. hiding behind a screen name and scared to show your face for all to see.
  • waterproof
    edited May 2012
    Options
    JAMAL it's over YOU LOST MAYNE, you lost... just give it up.
  • beenwize
    Options
    Yea yea yea dude we still waiting for you to show your face.. 10 years of u posting on the board and still hiding. Lol
  • young-king
    young-king Members Posts: 424
    Options
    young-king wrote: »
    all of u dumbies are stupid and are on a weak azz low azz frequency bcuz if u had a ? brain u would see that race riots are all thruought the bible... a race riot is when a group/race of people goes all out n bring it 2 another group/ groups. did ? NOT continually tell us 2 go into lands handle bizness n not leave any there not even animals? thats a race riot idiots. see what i mean u dumb azzes think u know sumthin but dont know chit about chit unless it came with a roll of toliet paper! ? all of u demons n when that date comes LORD willing I pray that HE put the spirits on me 2 handle all this bizness n a way a 401k couldnt even relate

Your Biblical ? is a ? terrorist, evil demon that supports slavery and genocide. You really think you're gonna convince most people here to follow your stupid little book? LOL FOH, I'll ? on the Bible in front of your ? face. I want justice for Trayvon and hope Zimmerman is convicted of murder or killed himself, but don't bring up your outdated ? Biblical ? and expect to get a positive response. Black people were enslaved for hundreds of years thanks to your ? ? Bible supporting slavery in its evil little passages. ? the Bible in every sense of the word, there likely is a ? but any Biblical ? that really exists lives in a world full of demons. AGAIN, ? your Bible, shove it up a pastor's ass and preach there.

yada yada yada just stay in a losers place runnin a losers race! u got the nerve 2 scoff yet parade up n down the street with pinkpeople on wall street when your waterhead congoloid monkey lip faced azz was the stock/merchandise and still is the stock til this day. its gonna be more trayvons it dont stop. ? is gonna allow 2 out of every 3 of u ? spics n indians to die or be killed. but u got the nerve 2 talk bout ? ? u oversteppin boundaries now. i pray 2 ? that HE allows me that spirit n we gonna see who n how much u gon talk about HIM in my pressence boy. just keep up with the news man bcuz just 2 days ago South korea spent 2 bill on more nukes... so whether u know it believe it or not your name is going to be the exact way that u go out by the king with a blaze. i wanna see yo face while in that chariot ?

Still supporting an outdated book that gets sonned and dissed all the time is an epic fail homie. I'd rather be a supporter of Occupy Wall Street than be a little dumb slave lover like yourself who likes quoting from a Bible that is beyond a joke at this point. But hey, do you homie. I really don't care if an idiot like urself wants to quote from the Bible, but when you start to insult people who refuse to follow an evil little book like the Bible, you overstep your boundaries. You wouldv'e been a good little slave back in the day boy, just like ? wouldv'e liked you to be lol.......you'd be the best house ? in the plantation the way you quote the Bible here. ? is proud of ya!!!! Keep spreadin' da word of da Lord and be'ese a good slave like ? wants you to be!

Don't forget to bring ? 's food before it gets cold ?

? u are a slave for supporting the man that packed your funky azz like a sardine n never even went as far as apologizing 4 it. n yea ? i love the bible because its simple rules for us to follow n extends our lives but a monkey like u cant understand that. so keep smoking weed bcuz russia got some of the biggest fattest tightest rolled blunts u ever hit its that bomb
  • young-king
    Options
    all of u dumbies are stupid and are on a weak azz low azz frequency bcuz if u had a ? brain u would see that race riots are all thruought the bible... a race riot is when a group/race of people goes all out n bring it 2 another group/ groups. did ? NOT continually tell us 2 go into lands handle bizness n not leave any there not even animals? thats a race riot idiots. see what i mean u dumb azzes think u know sumthin but dont know chit about chit unless it came with a roll of toliet paper! ? all of u demons n when that date comes LORD willing I pray that HE put the spirits on me 2 handle all this bizness n a way a 401k couldnt even relate

Your Biblical ? is a ? terrorist, evil demon that supports slavery and genocide. You really think you're gonna convince most people here to follow your stupid little book? LOL FOH, I'll ? on the Bible in front of your ? face. I want justice for Trayvon and hope Zimmerman is convicted of murder or killed himself, but don't bring up your outdated ? Biblical ? and expect to get a positive response. Black people were enslaved for hundreds of years thanks to your ? ? Bible supporting slavery in its evil little passages. ? the Bible in every sense of the word, there likely is a ? but any Biblical ? that really exists lives in a world full of demons. AGAIN, ? your Bible, shove it up a pastor's ass and preach there.

yada yada yada just stay in a losers place runnin a losers race! u got the nerve 2 scoff yet parade up n down the street with pinkpeople on wall street when your waterhead congoloid monkey lip faced azz was the stock/merchandise and still is the stock til this day. its gonna be more trayvons it dont stop. ? is gonna allow 2 out of every 3 of u ? spics n indians to die or be killed. but u got the nerve 2 talk bout ? ? u oversteppin boundaries now. i pray 2 ? that HE allows me that spirit n we gonna see who n how much u gon talk about HIM in my pressence boy. just keep up with the news man bcuz just 2 days ago South korea spent 2 bill on more nukes... so whether u know it believe it or not your name is going to be the exact way that u go out by the king with a blaze. i wanna see yo face while in that chariot ?

So according to you, anybody that does not believe in your religious dogma is going to be left to get nuked by your ? ? Lol is that right. That's a crazy and evil belief system of yours. You in darkness with that low vibrational religion of yours. Watching Alex Jones, CNN, Fox, and GMS Masonic cults of hatred and death. You need to look WITHIN and stop searching outside of yourself. You go end up with a heart attack with your high blood preasure threads and msg board postings. Oh wow nice that you found your ? in a book. Lol.

@beendumbazzidiotegyptologistmenwearingskirtsmakeupandwigsfa990t
    dont watch me watch tv! all u have to do is watch the news n u will see that everyday its more n more nuclear missle talk n they have been building them since the 50's so do u think theyre not gonna be shot off 1 day... thats why the bible says u have eyes to see n cant see n ear to hear but cant hear. i cant wait until ? n HIS SON knock the rest of yours senses off as well
  • young-king
    Options

Lol its crazy tho cuz more of the ppl that actually READ the Bible soon come to a similar understanding as you. I never knew all of that type of stuff was contained in the Bible by listening to a Sunday preacher who cherry picks all the good scriptures. it was only when I started reading the book did I see a lot of the same things you see. I guess we the only ones in this thread with knowledge of good and evil cuz these other dudes don't know how to discern between the two. They rather be ignorant and worship out of fear in hope of a reward than to seek truth. Its all good tho cuz we are being honest to ourselves about the Bible. Deep down inside they know a lot of it make sense but they too afraid to admit it. The book was compiled by Romans yet these negros seem to think they have been given 100% of the truth regarding this world by the same ppl who enslaved our ancestors. My views lean more toward Gnostic Christianity tho. They believe that the father Jesus revealed in the New Testament was not the ? of the old testament. They believe the ? of the old testament is a demiurge and ? of this world.

Exactly, this is what I'm trying to tell people and the world is waking up to this day after day. The Bible was edited by genocidal Europeans so much it's lost almost all meaning, at least positive meaning, to most people in the world today. The Old Testament is filled with so much outrageous and stupid laws that I'm surprised some people are still proud to quote it. I have no problem with Gnostic Christianity, assuming it doesn't support slavery, genocide, and rules that say people can be stoned to death for infractions such as talking back to your parents lol......any Bible thumper that claims to be on the side of good but has no problem with slavery is a nutcase in my opinion. I used to be Christian but as a Black man, found it disgusting how willing the Bible is to support evil and terrorism. It's no coincidence ? and Christopher Columbus used the Bible to support their terrorism, it justified their evil if anything

? shut up ur just mad bcuz ur destiny is to be another trayvon... is u scared? say u scared ? ! u connect the dot wheres waldo collectors edition find the biggest pimple faced ? !
  • beenwize
    Options

So according to you, anybody that does not believe in your religious dogma is going to be left to get nuked by your ? ? Lol is that right. That's a crazy and evil belief system of yours. You in darkness with that low vibrational religion of yours. Watching Alex Jones, CNN, Fox, and GMS Masonic cults of hatred and death. You need to look WITHIN and stop searching outside of yourself. You go end up with a heart attack with your high blood preasure threads and msg board postings. Oh wow nice that you found your ? in a book. Lol.

dont watch me watch tv! all u have to do is watch the news n u will see that everyday its more n more nuclear missle talk n they have been building them since the 50's so do u think theyre not gonna be shot off 1 day... thats why the bible says u have eyes to see n cant see n ear to hear but cant hear. i cant wait until ? n HIS SON knock the rest of yours senses off as well

Dude I don't have to watch news to realize the world is ? up.. u watching that ? they pumping your head with to keep u in a state of fear and in that low vibration that u in.. And I do know they were building nuclear weapons to eventually use them but i don't give a ? . Obviously they are being led by evil entities that directed them to build it in the first place. It's up to you to figure out who those entities are. But anyway I don't fall for this media game and fear mongering. What u finna let these ppl media control your life? You need to live in your own world and turn that t.v. off. When its time to die then so be it. Why act crazy as hell about shut that was bound to happen already.
  • young-king
    Options
    i dont let nothing lead my life but the bible... ? all of u ? ur rappers sports reality shows concerts comedies whatever. its all about HIM HIS SON King David the 12 disciples then me n the day i sit on my throne. your weak azz aint ready 4 that life ur a nothin azz ? wantin to be somethin azz ? thinkin egypt got ya back but u frontin azz ? !
  • beenwize
    Options
    @ young king but u still let the white man run your entire life thru his media games to keep u in fear and distracted. If you gone be a follower of Christ then be like him.. you seem to be following after a entirely different entity by looking at how you carry yourself and your fruits. I myself get out of line sometimes too but u need to learn some self control. U can't make it to a kingdom by wishing death on ppl cuz they don't agree with you. Did not Christ say he that hate his brother is a murderer and dont have eternal life.. sunset he said that why u don't live by it while u claiming to be adhearing to all his words. He even said to pray for and bless your enemies not to curse and condemn them. I swear many of you HBI I been exposed to disgust me which is why I don't like dealing with them anymore.
  • young-king
    edited May 2012
    Options
    dont play semantics ? ur monkey azz has been in here coming in all type of diff doctrines 1 min ur a israelite next ur a egyptyologist then ur sum ? u n waterproof were arguing about then ur some type of free thinker what the ? next ? ??!?! im following MY KINGS example... MY KING whipped ? azzes with bull whips when they got out of line in the temple n thats what im doing right now. bcuz if 2 or more are gathered in HIS name its HIS temple. so im whippin all of u ? spiritually over this internet n u demons cant take it.
  • young-king
    edited May 2012
    Options
    the words of the bible are spiritually killing demons now

Deuteronomy 13
    6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy ? , or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;

7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;

8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:

9 But thou shalt surely ? him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy ? , which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of ? .

11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.
    thats why im goin so hard on u demons because the other bros n sis will fear if i put that pressure on u demons that are scoffin n tryna teach them to worship other gods they dont know n shouldnt know
  • young-king
    edited May 2012
    Options
    telling u that ur gonna get a nuke is not hating u man... telling u that ur going in that fema camp is not hating u man... thats called giving u ur judgment according to the scripture bcuz u turned ur backs from ? by not believing in HIM worshipping HIM wanting to have anything to do with HIM etc. so HE is not going to have a thing to do with u when HE gets good n ready n ALLOWS the pinkman to bring 100000000% hell on earth right before its over

i do pray 4 u people ur just not on the right frequency to understand or know how n when im saying it. that goes back to eyes to see n ears to hear n that not all people are meant to know n understand the bible. thats good that u are disgusted n dont want to follow HEBREW ISRAELITES... that just means that its still 144,000 n 1/3 out there that still need to be sealed. u aint chit n u aint stoppin no progress mr
  • beenwize
    Options
    the words of the bible are spiritually killing demons now

Deuteronomy 13
    6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy ? , or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;

7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;

8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:

9 But thou shalt surely ? him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy ? , which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of ? .

11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.
    thats why im goin so hard on u demons because the other bros n sis will fear if i put that pressure on u demons that are scoffin n tryna teach them to worship
    other gods they dont know n shouldnt know

Umm Wats the point of posting this scripture? When I say Yeshuas father I'm speaking of only the Father he revealed in the New Testament and not who u worship. Yeshua always referred to ? by the word FATHER. I have yet to see verses of him saying any other name. And Wat would be the point of stoning your own family if the gods they worship don't even exist? Lol
  • young-king
    Options
    ur not on a level 2 understand even the 1st sentence in that post so like i said ur on block mode ? u n i cant wait for the crackkka 2 put u in that lil dark cold room until somethin hot comes along
  • beenwize
    Options
    telling u that ur gonna get a nuke is not hating u man... telling u that ur going in that fema camp is not hating u man... thats called giving u ur judgment according to the scripture bcuz u turned ur backs from ? correct by not believing in HIM worshipping HIM wanting to have anything to do with HIM etc. so HE is not going to have a thing to do with u when HE gets good n ready n ALLOWS the pinkman to bring 100000000% hell on earth right before its over

i do pray 4 u people ur just not on the right frequency to understand or know how n when im saying it. that goes back to eyes to see n ears to hear n that not all people are meant to know n understand the bible. thats good that u are disgusted n dont want to follow HEBREW ISRAELITES... that just means its 144,000 n 1/3 out there that still need to be sealed u aint chit n u aint stoppin no progress mr

Oh plz u far from the truth in in darkness if u really think that u are following after the same Creator Yeshua talked about in the New Testament. U think of the Creator as some type of military commander or mafia boss that kills ppl that don't follow him. And I still follow only the entity Yeahua spoke about which is true unconditional love.. If you love then you know ? .. u dealing with a entirely different entity that says love me or die out of a book full of genocide and other atrocities. U better open your eyes cuz I'm not goin to submit myself to the same darkness u living in.
  • beenwize
    Options
    And its not all Hebrew israelites that disgust me but jus the ones like yourself that's full of hatred and negativety. It's ppl like u that turned me against a lot of whats contained in that old testament. Preaching all these genocide and death threat verses to everybody. I have no problem with Christ and if he wasnt in the Bible I would not wanna be apart of it. But most u Hebrew Israelites don't even follow Christ, u follow another entity which is why ppl not coming together but are actually being divided. And as far as the 144,000 I wouldn't be surprised if most of them aren't even apart of these large Hebrew cults. I bet they true followers of Christ who do as he dud. U can't say the same.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    telling u that ur gonna get a nuke is not hating u man... telling u that ur going in that fema camp is not hating u man... thats called giving u ur judgment according to the scripture bcuz u turned ur backs from ? by not believing in HIM worshipping HIM wanting to have anything to do with HIM etc. so HE is not going to have a thing to do with u when HE gets good n ready n ALLOWS the pinkman to bring 100000000% hell on earth right before its over

i do pray 4 u people ur just not on the right frequency to understand or know how n when im saying it. that goes back to eyes to see n ears to hear n that not all people are meant to know n understand the bible. thats good that u are disgusted n dont want to follow HEBREW ISRAELITES... that just means that its still 144,000 n 1/3 out there that still need to be sealed. u aint chit n u aint stoppin no progress mr

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Are you ? serious ? ????!!!! Your ? is SOOO caring and SOOO loving he's allowing the "pinkman" to ? up the lives of many Black people and allowed their evil to destroy the lives of millions of Africans and Blacks? You just made me dislike your ? Biblical ? even more, ? ? your Bible ? , he's a sick twisted ? .

A caring ? would be understanding and if anything, come back to Earth again instead of burning and damning 66% of humans for eternity. Your ? is disgusting and pathetic, ? your Bible ? . He's Satan. Only a satanic DEMON supports genocide and slavery, and you obviously have the heart of a demonic goblin inside you. LOL you're a complete joke, no wonder Christianity isn't respected much overall these days. Thanks for proving why dum dum, you're a joke among jokes.
This discussion has been closed.