The Official 2012-2013 College Football Thread

Options

Comments

• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matthew Thomas posted this on his Instagram the other day. FSU still playing hardball w/ him saying they won't release him.

296505b2c40c11e2ac5222000a1fbd4b_7.0_standard_730.0.jpg
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is a chance Georgia will be without starting safety Josh Harvey Clemons when the Bulldogs open the season against Clemson on Aug. 31.

Harvey-Clemons, a rising sophomore from Valdosta, was implicated in an incident involving the use of marijuana in a UGA dorm room on May 15.

1355673154_file.gif

These ? can't go 1 offseason without getting suspended
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jabrill Peppers picks Michigan
    No. 2 overall recruit Jabrill Peppers, the nation's top cornerback, committed Sunday to Michigan over (LSU, Penn State and Stanford). Peppers announced on ESPNU and explains the decision
    074e8da1.gif

• bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bgoat
    Options
    I'm to the point where I don't want Thomas, especially if he don't want to be at FSU. Glad FSU wont just release him out of his LOI, follow the proper protocol and procedure to get out of a contract early.
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    There is a chance Georgia will be without starting safety Josh Harvey Clemons when the Bulldogs open the season against Clemson on Aug. 31.

Harvey-Clemons, a rising sophomore from Valdosta, was implicated in an incident involving the use of marijuana in a UGA dorm room on May 15.

1355673154_file.gif

ajcuga: Josh Harvey-Clemons will be suspended from Georgia's season opener, Mark Richt tells AJC at SEC spring meetings

Damn that was quick lol. Next ? up tho still should end up running thru Clemson

• bgoat
    Options
    Wasn't he in the car with Crowell when he jammed up for a gun? He gonna ? around and be playing for Alabama St after while.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alabama State, Arky State, Troy, etc should all be ranked by now with all these SEC castaways they always gettin.
  • greenwood1921
    Options

1355673154_file.gif

^^^^ who is that white dude, and why does he have so many instant-classic gifs?? LoL

• Livefromclayco
    Options

1355673154_file.gif

^^^^ who is that white dude, and why does he have so many instant-classic gifs?? LoL

Lol I can't remember his name but most of the gifs come from the show Supernatural

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1355673154_file.gif

i was gonna ask the same question

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    We 3 peating

At the same damn time?

Yep
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    If Miami (FL) head football coach Al Golden indeed has the Hurricanes on the up-and-up, fans can spend a mere $21 total on six of their seven home games in 2013 to watch them climb back to respectability.

Below are the prices that StubHub is charging (as of 9:30 AM ET Tuesday) for the Miami home dates in question:
    •August 30th vs. Florida Atlantic: $3
    •September 21st vs. Savannah State: $2
    •October 5th vs. Georgia Tech: $4
    •October 26th vs. Wake Forest: $5
    •November 9th vs. Virginia Tech: $5
    •November 23rd vs. Virginia: $2
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ODB Jr. I expect him to have a big season. Gotta put the drops behind him though
    2urkz09.jpg
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ppl talking bout recruits in May?

I'll wait till the end of January to start taking these recruits serious.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Took me having to look at the pic to realize you was talking Odell..mind went dead for a min and thought Ol'? had a seed on LSU lol.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Breakout players

512x.jpg

RB Johnathan Gray. He's the best of the 3 headed RB attack and he should get the bulk of the carries with Malcolm Brown being the change of pace back and Joe Bergeron being the Goal Line RB.

Mike+Davis+Texas+v+Mississippi+luVhSo94TjGl.jpg

WR Mike Davis. Best receiver at Texas and Ash' #1 target. Had an up and down career so far, but has all the tools to be a Roy Williams type receiver. If Ash is gonna take it to the next level he's gonna have to as well.

rn_i_quandrediggs_ms_400.jpg

DB Quandre Diggs. Taking Kenny Vaccaro's place in the secondary and will be one of the leaders on defense. Also a special teams threat.

I'll add jackson jeffcoat to that list also...best player on the defensive side gonna see how he bounce back from that injury last season...got demarco cobbs on my watch list too..jordan hicks returning this season but that ? will have to play more than 5 games or better yet a full season before i get to amped about his roll on defense.

Defense will have to improve, I aint tryna see this again

texas-fan-f-bomb_medium_medium_medium.gif

Oh yea and fire Mack Brown!

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    If Miami (FL) head football coach Al Golden indeed has the Hurricanes on the up-and-up, fans can spend a mere $21 total on six of their seven home games in 2013 to watch them climb back to respectability.

Below are the prices that StubHub is charging (as of 9:30 AM ET Tuesday) for the Miami home dates in question:
    •August 30th vs. Florida Atlantic: $3
    •September 21st vs. Savannah State: $2
    •October 5th vs. Georgia Tech: $4
    •October 26th vs. Wake Forest: $5
    •November 9th vs. Virginia Tech: $5
    •November 23rd vs. Virginia: $2

NICE.
  • greenwood1921
    edited June 2013
    Options
    92 Tony Casillas days until CFB kickoff

62646-AA-TCFr.jpg
  • greenwood1921
    edited June 2013
    Options
    This series might be tough for some of y'all ? -nikkas, but...

Name a player that your squad ALMOST signed, that you still wish you would have...

I have two...

20-barry-sanders.jpg

The football Gods was gone off a molly when they made it that the best running back to play in the state of Oklahoma or to ever play the game period -- Was NOT a Sooner.

That's why I hope A.P. continues in his quest to become the GOAT, and maybe the football Gods can correct that mistake. Nobody's perfect.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOt2yQX5RuumfsAa0ClrSxYlx1PlwCn4lgZkS0rjZdxsk5qivaTQ

^^^ That's not a photoshop. That's a OU hoodie, and yes, he's in court (some trial where he was a witness). At one point in the Julio sweepstakes we were number one on his list and Stoops almost made it happen.

Would've played at least a year with Bradford, Jermaine Gresham, Ryan Broyles, Trent Williams, and Demarco Murray.

That means we would've had 4 future high first round picks on offense alone on that squad. 5 future first round picks total (counting Gerald McCoy).

Smh.

At least the football Gods came thru in the end for a nikka...

SPORTS_FBN-DOLPHINS-FALCONS1.JPG

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Patrick Peterson...grew up a Canes fan, only had eyes for us and then ? hit the fan.

That's the one that's stood out to me for years. I'm sure there are others.
  • Livefromclayco
    Options

berry.jpg

779546.jpg

But the second one worked out in the end lol
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • greenwood1921
    edited June 2013
    Options
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Can't believe I'm doing this, but...

For those of you that haven't seen the longhorn network yet.

Here's a glimpse...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=034R8S4O_n8