damobb2deep Said he'd do ANYTHING for HIS children to eat (yep even that)

Options

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And you have to take into account if you are sucking for cash, it will probably be some middle aged fat ? with stank ? and like $50 if you are lucky *gags*

LOL, hell yeah. See this real ? ? right here. It's not like a ? gonna get rich and be able to feed her kids for a year. She'll have to go thru hella ? and countless risk to even be able to provide for a month. Let's be real.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    And you have to take into account if you are sucking for cash, it will probably be some middle aged fat ? with stank ? and like $50 if you are lucky *gags*

LOL, hell yeah. See this real ? ? right here. It's not like a ? gonna get rich and be able to feed her kids for a year. She'll have to go thru hella ? and countless risk to even be able to provide for a month. Let's be real.

ud be surprised at how much money a ? can make suckin ? ..

im jus sayin..

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    @Kai....giving up your kids to the foster care system is a better option than giving up the ? or a bj for a few minutes? A short term set back with long term ramifications seems much better?

What about mommy puttin' random ? ' ? in her mouth ? Kissing her kids with that same mouth...

Puttin' her life in jeopardy for a couple of dollars instead of doing something more sensible for her kids ?

I mean isn't this almost the equivalent of the father committing crimes to feed his kids ? I hear females criticize ? for doing that all the time.

Bruh...you went off on a tangent I'm assuming you thought was intelligent. You completely missed the point. She is willing to give her kids up to FOSTER CARE, because of a hardship that will not last forever. You mean to tell me, because of a setback, you are willing to give up your own children? Are you serious?

Yo, I swear...these threads show who is, and isn't built for life.

Na Ms. Jones, this wasn't about tryin' to sound intelligent. This is being dead serious. How sustainable is suckin' random ? to feed ya' kids - vs finding an alternative ?

As far as being built for this life, don't sleep. I'm not no green ? . My life could be ? ' movie compared to most ? nowadays.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk the situation would have to be more dire. I could go to churches and ask for food, beg outside malls and ? . Like if a gun was to my kids head and they said you gotta do it to save em, that I'm doing. But feeding them? So many other options.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so u females that say u won't suck a ? 4 yo kids... would u rob somebody then? set a ? up?
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    "morals" are anchors for the poor.. ever notice they they only ones who boast about it??
    real ? .. its a defense mechanism for people to not have to be ? ..

So you willing to rip off innocent folks and scam people for a quick come up? You got ? like Dro talking about ? ? for a few extra bucks. That's beyond crossing the line. As well as cats willing to do petty crime that will ? them long before their kids reach high school for the sake of short term bills. Like I said, unless you have a grand plan on ya kids and wealth, don't bother have kids in the 21st century. The only real long term plan is to have an extended family that isn't totally broke or dysfunctional to take care of your kids if, for some reason, you cannot do it anymore. Cause that single family parenting or even the typical 2 parent household isn't gonna cut it like the old days.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    *waits for MsJones to fall on hard times*

opbgd4.gif
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think what some people are trying to say is while everyone has many choices as to how they go about doing what they can for their kids

unless it causes physical harm to someone else

why knock a chick for choosing a ? for her option

if that ? works for her and she's fine with it

meh *shrugs*
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • CapitalB
    Options
    suckin ? for money >>> begging

im jus sayin..
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    some of you cats been torque wrenched to ya mama ? for so long
    if you were to get a mere glance at the real world and how it really operates it'll crush your soul like entropy.
  • Wild Self
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Wild Self wrote: »
    Never say never. Im lucky enough to have family and friends. Some people are completely destitute and have no one. I don't steal but if my kids starving and I'm homeless with no means to feed them, I'd steal some food. But it is hard to see how one gets to the position of having to suck ? for cash w/o having a drug habit.

I blame the crumbling nuclear-turned-single-parent family structure in America for that. Kai has that immigrant mentality where the extended family pitches in and help out when a person cannot support their kids, one way or the other.

yeah, having no one to turn to is just such an alien concept to me. i have so many people, from immediate to extended family that would do anything for me and help me in anyway. family is everything to us, and we're there to support each other specifically so no one has to take the last resort
    @Kai....giving up your kids to the foster care system is a better option than giving up the ? or a bj for a few minutes? A short term set back with long term ramifications seems much better?

i only mentioned the foster care because the other poster said what if you had no family. and that's not a short term setback because sucking one ? is not gonna get you back on your feet, it's more than likely gonna turn into a long term thing. i'd rather give my children to relatives or up for adoption before i debased myself like that.

This is where immigrants thrive and many Americans crumble. This happened in the Great Depression before. The immigrant groups stuck together and survived where a lot of people born in America were not so lucky.

If all else fails, have a non dysfunctional family member take up some slack. Selling sex will still have you falling behind.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    "morals" are anchors for the poor.. ever notice they they only ones who boast about it??

So you willing to rip off innocent folks and scam people for a quick come up? You got ? like Dro talking about ? ? for a few extra bucks. That's beyond crossing the line. As well as cats willing to do petty crime that will ? them long before their kids reach high school for the sake of short term bills. Like I said, unless you have a grand plan on ya kids and wealth, don't bother have kids in the 21st century. The only real long term plan is to have an extended family that isn't totally broke or dysfunctional to take care of your kids if, for some reason, you cannot do it anymore. Cause that single family parenting or even the typical 2 parent household isn't gonna cut it like the old days.

didnt even read all that ? ..
    stopped at "innocent folks"

lions and lambs my guy..
    survival of the fittest..
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Never say never. Im lucky enough to have family and friends. Some people are completely destitute and have no one. I don't steal but if my kids starving and I'm homeless with no means to feed them, I'd steal some food. But it is hard to see how one gets to the position of having to suck ? for cash w/o having a drug habit.

I blame the crumbling nuclear-turned-single-parent family structure in America for that. Kai has that immigrant mentality where the extended family pitches in and help out when a person cannot support their kids, one way or the other.

yeah, having no one to turn to is just such an alien concept to me. i have so many people, from immediate to extended family that would do anything for me and help me in anyway. family is everything to us, and we're there to support each other specifically so no one has to take the last resort

i only mentioned the foster care because the other poster said what if you had no family. and that's not a short term setback because sucking one ? is not gonna get you back on your feet, it's more than likely gonna turn into a long term thing. i'd rather give my children to relatives or up for adoption before i debased myself like that.

Wait, what???? Sucking ? is going to likely turn into a long term situation?

I can't for the life of me understand that type of thinking. So, once a situation turns bad, it stays that way?

Sucking one ? may not get you back on your feet instantaneously however, fighting to get your children back because you were too weak to do something to keep your family together last a lifetime. You sign over your rights as a parent, and then your situation gets better. Now what? You think, "Oh, I'll just get them back!!" Giving them up for adoption is a straight up cop out, and ya ass shouldn't have had them in the first place, if you are so willing to just hand them off because life got hard for a minute.

Do you not know how to depend on yourself, and make a way out of no way?
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

im jus sayin..

should be guaranteed to make more too
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Wild Self
    Options

lions and lambs my guy..

I play it smart and not hard headed. It always worked for me.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all I'm saying is

you been sucking ? already

? have already entered the oral cavity repeatedly

let's not get cute
  • CapitalB
    Options
    major pain wrote: »

im jus sayin..

should be guaranteed to make more too

real ? i hate a ? beggar..
    i see dudes my age and younger beggin.. ? if u dont try and rob me or rob a bank.. if u go at a bank.. if ur successful u winnin.. if not.. ur in jail.. free healthcare.. room and board.. hot showers and cable.. and recess.. STILL WINNIN!!!

? be beggin at gas stations.. wont suck a ? cause they got "morals"

? pathetic..
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? with kids and a community college education be the lamest ones
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

im jus sayin..
    for women? maybe

for men? G_nono.gif

well d'uh! hahaha
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    kai is way a lil more "honorable" and harder to do (willingly giving up ones kids because you can't properly provide for them)

? gave us His only begotten son

unless she has no other options, a chick quick to suck on ? , that's just pride

• CapitalB
    Options

lions and lambs my guy..

I play it smart and not hard headed. It always worked for me.

and what does that have to do with anything??

u got my attention now.. what exactly is it ur tryin to say?? what do u mean by "hard headed"??
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What about mommy puttin' random ? ' ? in her mouth ? Kissing her kids with that same mouth...

Puttin' her life in jeopardy for a couple of dollars instead of doing something more sensible for her kids ?

I mean isn't this almost the equivalent of the father committing crimes to feed his kids ? I hear females criticize ? for doing that all the time.

Bruh...you went off on a tangent I'm assuming you thought was intelligent. You completely missed the point. She is willing to give her kids up to FOSTER CARE, because of a hardship that will not last forever. You mean to tell me, because of a setback, you are willing to give up your own children? Are you serious?

Yo, I swear...these threads show who is, and isn't built for life.

Na Ms. Jones, this wasn't about tryin' to sound intelligent. This is being dead serious. How sustainable is suckin' random ? to feed ya' kids - vs finding an alternative ?

As far as being built for this life, don't sleep. I'm not no green ? . My life could be ? ' movie compared to most ? nowadays.

I look at it like this...I suck ? . I suck ? while I'm in a relationship, and I've sucked ? while we were dating. Now, did we go out to dinner every time after I got done? Hell the ? no. Why should it be an issue to suck a ? ? Because I don't "know" this person? A ? is a ? , and the way I see it....a muthafucka ain't gotta know I sucked a ? to keep my lights on unless I brought it up.
This discussion has been closed.