damobb2deep Said he'd do ANYTHING for HIS children to eat (yep even that)

Options

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Explain why giving up your body is better than asking for ? ?
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Wild Self wrote: »
    Never say never. Im lucky enough to have family and friends. Some people are completely destitute and have no one. I don't steal but if my kids starving and I'm homeless with no means to feed them, I'd steal some food. But it is hard to see how one gets to the position of having to suck ? for cash w/o having a drug habit.

I blame the crumbling nuclear-turned-single-parent family structure in America for that. Kai has that immigrant mentality where the extended family pitches in and help out when a person cannot support their kids, one way or the other.

yeah, having no one to turn to is just such an alien concept to me. i have so many people, from immediate to extended family that would do anything for me and help me in anyway. family is everything to us, and we're there to support each other specifically so no one has to take the last resort
    @Kai....giving up your kids to the foster care system is a better option than giving up the ? or a bj for a few minutes? A short term set back with long term ramifications seems much better?

i only mentioned the foster care because the other poster said what if you had no family. and that's not a short term setback because sucking one ? is not gonna get you back on your feet, it's more than likely gonna turn into a long term thing. i'd rather give my children to relatives or up for adoption before i debased myself like that.

Wait, what???? Sucking ? is going to likely turn into a long term situation?

I can't for the life of me understand that type of thinking. So, once a situation turns bad, it stays that way?

Sucking one ? may not get you back on your feet instantaneously however, fighting to get your children back because you were too weak to do something to keep your family together last a lifetime. You sign over your rights as a parent, and then your situation gets better. Now what? You think, "Oh, I'll just get them back!!" Giving them up for adoption is a straight up cop out, and ya ass shouldn't have had them in the first place, if you are so willing to just hand them off because life got hard for a minute.

Do you not know how to depend on yourself, and make a way out of no way?

you misinterpret her. She said she rather have family members to take care of ya kids and adopt them, not let strangers take away the kids. ? , If I had hard times, My brother or even my parents can take care of the kids for a short time until I get back on my feet. Too bad the American family structure doesn't promote extended families like immigrants do.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    necessity>>>>>>>>>> pride
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Come on now. In the real world, ? ain't payin' no ? with kids no substantial amount. I'm guessing the ? won't be more than $50 - probably an average of like $20.

WTF is that really going to do for the kids - compared to the risk involved ?
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ms jones is a bottom ?
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    "morals" are anchors for the poor.. ever notice they they only ones who boast about it??
    real ? .. its a defense mechanism for people to not have to be ? ..

i guess i'll just be poor then.

and it's not about "boasting," i believe shakespeare said it best “Mine honor is my life; both grow in one; Take honor from me, and my life is done.”

"honor".. another mirror with smoke..

who'd fight the rich man's war if they didnt give the poor people "honor"
    who'd work the rich man's warehouse and not try to be him if he didnt give them "morals"

rich people probably was like "lets give them religion as well.. so they'll never think to rise agaisnt us... they'll simply leave it in 'gods' hand. hehehehe"

u see where im goin here??
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    necessity>>>>>>>>>> pride

Dignity / self respect / common sense.

Honestly, I can't knock a ? for doin' it but let's not act like there's no other option.

• BiblicalAtheist
    Options

you act like time will always be on your side.

Well that's not true at all.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2012
    Options
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    @Kai....giving up your kids to the foster care system is a better option than giving up the ? or a bj for a few minutes? A short term set back with long term ramifications seems much better?

What about mommy puttin' random ? ' ? in her mouth ? Kissing her kids with that same mouth...

Puttin' her life in jeopardy for a couple of dollars instead of doing something more sensible for her kids ?

I mean isn't this almost the equivalent of the father committing crimes to feed his kids ? I hear females criticize ? for doing that all the time.

Bruh...you went off on a tangent I'm assuming you thought was intelligent. You completely missed the point. She is willing to give her kids up to FOSTER CARE, because of a hardship that will not last forever. You mean to tell me, because of a setback, you are willing to give up your own children? Are you serious?

Yo, I swear...these threads show who is, and isn't built for life.

Na Ms. Jones, this wasn't about tryin' to sound intelligent. This is being dead serious. How sustainable is suckin' random ? to feed ya' kids - vs finding an alternative ?

As far as being built for this life, don't sleep. I'm not no green ? . My life could be ? ' movie compared to most ? nowadays.

I look at it like this...I suck ? . I suck ? while I'm in a relationship, and I've sucked ? while we were dating. Now, did we go out to dinner every time after I got done? Hell the ? no. Why should it be an issue to suck a ? ? Because I don't "know" this person? A ? is a ? , and the way I see it....a muthafucka ain't gotta know I sucked a ? to keep my lights on unless I brought it up.

hmmm

zu5qpc.png
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never say never. Im lucky enough to have family and friends. Some people are completely destitute and have no one. I don't steal but if my kids starving and I'm homeless with no means to feed them, I'd steal some food. But it is hard to see how one gets to the position of having to suck ? for cash w/o having a drug habit.

I blame the crumbling nuclear-turned-single-parent family structure in America for that. Kai has that immigrant mentality where the extended family pitches in and help out when a person cannot support their kids, one way or the other.

yeah, having no one to turn to is just such an alien concept to me. i have so many people, from immediate to extended family that would do anything for me and help me in anyway. family is everything to us, and we're there to support each other specifically so no one has to take the last resort

i only mentioned the foster care because the other poster said what if you had no family. and that's not a short term setback because sucking one ? is not gonna get you back on your feet, it's more than likely gonna turn into a long term thing. i'd rather give my children to relatives or up for adoption before i debased myself like that.

Wait, what???? Sucking ? is going to likely turn into a long term situation?

I can't for the life of me understand that type of thinking. So, once a situation turns bad, it stays that way?

Sucking one ? may not get you back on your feet instantaneously however, fighting to get your children back because you were too weak to do something to keep your family together last a lifetime. You sign over your rights as a parent, and then your situation gets better. Now what? You think, "Oh, I'll just get them back!!" Giving them up for adoption is a straight up cop out, and ya ass shouldn't have had them in the first place, if you are so willing to just hand them off because life got hard for a minute.

Do you not know how to depend on yourself, and make a way out of no way?

you misinterpret her. She said she rather have family members to take care of ya kids and adopt them, not let strangers take away the kids. ? , If I had hard times, My brother or even my parents can take care of the kids for a short time until I get back on my feet. Too bad the American family structure doesn't promote extended families like immigrants do.

No...first she said she would give them up to foster care. Then it was adoption or family. I quoted her about her first post which was she would give them up to foster care.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im just saying, if your feet cute, a ? MIGHT pay you to jack him off with them. so theres that too.
    but nooooooo you ? wanna get all finicky and ? .

lol you in here telling on yoself
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @7fig ? who told u that? ? a pay what ever u gone charge them if they that thirsty/ it's dat good...
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "morals" are anchors for the poor.. ever notice they they only ones who boast about it??

So you willing to rip off innocent folks and scam people for a quick come up? You got ? like Dro talking about ? ? for a few extra bucks. That's beyond crossing the line. As well as cats willing to do petty crime that will ? them long before their kids reach high school for the sake of short term bills. Like I said, unless you have a grand plan on ya kids and wealth, don't bother have kids in the 21st century. The only real long term plan is to have an extended family that isn't totally broke or dysfunctional to take care of your kids if, for some reason, you cannot do it anymore. Cause that single family parenting or even the typical 2 parent household isn't gonna cut it like the old days.

didnt even read all that ? ..
    stopped at "innocent folks"

lions and lambs my guy..
    survival of the fittest..

I play it smart and not hard headed. It always worked for me.

and what does that have to do with anything??

u got my attention now.. what exactly is it ur tryin to say?? what do u mean by "hard headed"??

So you willing to rip off innocent folks and scam people for a quick come up? You got ? like Dro talking about ? ? for a few extra bucks. That's beyond crossing the line. As well as cats willing to do petty crime that will ? them long before their kids reach high school for the sake of short term bills. Like I said, unless you have a grand plan on ya kids and wealth, don't bother have kids in the 21st century. The only real long term plan is to have an extended family that isn't totally broke or dysfunctional to take care of your kids if, for some reason, you cannot do it anymore. Cause that single family parenting or even the typical 2 parent household isn't gonna cut it like the old days.

lions and lambs my guy..

u got my attention now.. what exactly is it ur tryin to say?? what do u mean by "hard headed"??

Im saying that you can keep ya morals, not be broke, and even have a piece of mind as long as you have a long term plan. A lot of people don't think or plan years from now and just live from day to day. When ya have kids and have that kind of thinking, course you gonna think very narrowly and be stressed if hard times come up.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody pays for ? somehow..
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    major pain wrote: »

What about mommy puttin' random ? ' ? in her mouth ? Kissing her kids with that same mouth...

Puttin' her life in jeopardy for a couple of dollars instead of doing something more sensible for her kids ?

I mean isn't this almost the equivalent of the father committing crimes to feed his kids ? I hear females criticize ? for doing that all the time.

Bruh...you went off on a tangent I'm assuming you thought was intelligent. You completely missed the point. She is willing to give her kids up to FOSTER CARE, because of a hardship that will not last forever. You mean to tell me, because of a setback, you are willing to give up your own children? Are you serious?

Yo, I swear...these threads show who is, and isn't built for life.

Na Ms. Jones, this wasn't about tryin' to sound intelligent. This is being dead serious. How sustainable is suckin' random ? to feed ya' kids - vs finding an alternative ?

As far as being built for this life, don't sleep. I'm not no green ? . My life could be ? ' movie compared to most ? nowadays.

I look at it like this...I suck ? . I suck ? while I'm in a relationship, and I've sucked ? while we were dating. Now, did we go out to dinner every time after I got done? Hell the ? no. Why should it be an issue to suck a ? ? Because I don't "know" this person? A ? is a ? , and the way I see it....a muthafucka ain't gotta know I sucked a ? to keep my lights on unless I brought it up.

hmmm

zu5qpc.png

Stop it, bruh LOL!!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

you act like time will always be on your side.

Well that's not true at all.

how so?
    you wasting time gas and money you dont have running to all these places, when you could have taken ten minutes to call that creepy muhfuka that stare at you thru the cracks in your cubicle and set him straight after work.

:))

I guess it would sound kinda ? up to hear the last words of the kids.. "We would have survived, had our mom just sucked the ? ."
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lions and lambs my guy..

lions and lambs my guy..

Im saying that you can keep ya morals, not be broke, and even have a piece of mind as long as you have a long term plan. A lot of people don't think or plan years from now and just live from day to day. When ya have kids and have that kind of thinking, course you gonna think very narrowly and be stressed if hard times come up.

u sound like an informercial my guy! hahahaha

but yeh.. u right.. ANYTHING is possible..

but if we talkin real AND NOT ideal..
    then exceptions will never be the rule.. for every one u give me ill give u a thousand.. and only that many cause im lazy..

• [Deleted User]
    edited April 2012
    Options
This discussion has been closed.