damobb2deep Said he'd do ANYTHING for HIS children to eat (yep even that)

Options

Comments

• Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »
    That Octamom woman just posed nude in a magazine for $8,000 talking about her kids need to eat. Smmfh.

and she gonna be broke within a month. And she aint gonna get another opportunity to get naked for that much again.

cosign 8 kids and only got 1k a kid to pose nude? smmfh...? head prices.

so the kids are gonna grow up broke and momma still ? herself out. Double loss. If a single mom decides to ? out, she better get above aver financially speaking and learn how to save. Cause all that sucking ? and you still back at square one
    > A legit failure. If my moms ? herself out, I would have no respect for her.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shiiiit i ve seen mothers literally put their lives on the line for their kids so sucking ? should be nothing
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    kai just lost my respect

i seen so many kids get ? up in the head from that foster care ?

id never put my kids in some ? like that

yeh.. that foster care aint no joke..
    and the irony in that is if kai was to put her daughter in foster care.. she'd grow up and get out and end up suckin ? jus to survive..

#truestory
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    BossBoo wrote: »
    MsJ on her ? ..as usual..

kai at great disadvantage cuz she doesn't have kids and has family that cares

Bait taken. ? , I have a great family structure. However, as a grown woman, I know that there are times when I have to depend on myself to make a way. You should not feel that you can fall back on family every time things get bad. How are you going to learn self-sufficiency?

Now, shut the ? up hoe. Real ? talking.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    damn bruh so your moms used to suck em so yall could pray over the meatloaf?

Got damn @ these jokes in here ROFL
  • CapitalB
    Options
    MsJ = gang member hahahahaha
    a. mann u betta leave that one alone. lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shiiiit i ve seen mothers literally put their lives on the line for their kids so sucking ? should be nothing

no dromo @ a male saying "sucking ? should be nothing"

Man foh u know what i meant
  • CapitalB
    Options

no dromo @ a male saying "sucking ? should be nothing"

lol @ no DROmo hahahahahaha
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »

Bait taken. ? , I have a great family structure. However, as a grown woman, I know that there are times when I have to depend on myself to make a way. You should not feel that you can fall back on family every time things get bad. How are you going to learn self-sufficiency?

hahaha

I don't have to "bait" you doggie

let me clarify my point

You have actual children , not make believe or step kids,
    the distance you'll go for them are immeasurable

Kai can only really speak hypothetically on what she will and will not do to provdie and support for her kid

now calm your Tweety bird sounding ass down
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Wild Self wrote: »
    Never say never. Im lucky enough to have family and friends. Some people are completely destitute and have no one. I don't steal but if my kids starving and I'm homeless with no means to feed them, I'd steal some food. But it is hard to see how one gets to the position of having to suck ? for cash w/o having a drug habit.

I blame the crumbling nuclear-turned-single-parent family structure in America for that. Kai has that immigrant mentality where the extended family pitches in and help out when a person cannot support their kids, one way or the other.

yeah, having no one to turn to is just such an alien concept to me. i have so many people, from immediate to extended family that would do anything for me and help me in anyway. family is everything to us, and we're there to support each other specifically so no one has to take the last resort
    @Kai....giving up your kids to the foster care system is a better option than giving up the ? or a bj for a few minutes? A short term set back with long term ramifications seems much better?

i only mentioned the foster care because the other poster said what if you had no family. and that's not a short term setback because sucking one ? is not gonna get you back on your feet, it's more than likely gonna turn into a long term thing. i'd rather give my children to relatives or up for adoption before i debased myself like that.

Wait, what???? Sucking ? is going to likely turn into a long term situation?

I can't for the life of me understand that type of thinking. So, once a situation turns bad, it stays that way?

Sucking one ? may not get you back on your feet instantaneously however, fighting to get your children back because you were too weak to do something to keep your family together last a lifetime. You sign over your rights as a parent, and then your situation gets better. Now what? You think, "Oh, I'll just get them back!!" Giving them up for adoption is a straight up cop out, and ya ass shouldn't have had them in the first place, if you are so willing to just hand them off because life got hard for a minute.

Do you not know how to depend on yourself, and make a way out of no way?

this is a hypothetical situation is it not, and one that could never happen to me, because i'll always have other options, my family would never let me get to that point. so hypothetically (if i didn't have family), and the only two choices were either give up your child(ren), or you support them thru prostitution, i'd give my children to people who could take care of them before i sold myself to support them, even if that meant i'd never see them again. once again this could never happen to me anyway

depending on myself to find a way out is getting a job as a maid or working at mcdonalds, going to a homeless shelter, finding a program to assist me in finding a job, sell my belongings. there are a million other ways to get out of a bad situation that don't involve selling your body

Gotta disagree with this... This sound like more of cop out. This is reality you talking about.. You can't expect to give up your children hypothetically speaking and then when ? is all good and gravy and you can just get back them back 1,2,3. Doesn't work like that unfortunately in this world. Morals mean nothing when you hit rock bottom. Once a person hits rock bottom.. They gotta do what they gotta do. They scraping sweetheart..They ain't got no time to be thinking about all that. This world is the survival of the fittest. You speaking that ? language. Like I said.. When you hit rock bottom.. I am talking low of low. They ain't no morals.. Morals just got thrown out the window.. Doing something immoral does not make you a bad person.. Motherfuckas had to do what they had to do..Even that means you as female sucking ? or popping that ? ..End of story..
  • 7figz
    Options
    How bad should ? have to get for a ? to go this far?

Should she have lost her job ? Have no family ? Have no car ? Have no prospects ? Ran out of welfare ? Ran out of food stamps ? ... what ?

Or should she be suckin' the ? the first night her kids stomach growl ?
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai just lost my respect

and the irony in that is if kai was to put her daughter in foster care.. she'd grow up and get out and end up suckin ? jus to survive..

#truestory

so what you sayin is...

in your line of work you prefer em a lil touched, without a sense of a real father figure and abandonment issues?
  • CapitalB
    Options
    doin the "wrong" things for the right reasons >>>
  • a.mann
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I imagine Ms J rocking back and forth in her chair with a gun every time she is reading an a.mann post.

hahahaha

if she didn't sound like a James Henson creation, I'll be "mildly" intimidated
  • CapitalB
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    kai just lost my respect

#truestory

so what you sayin is...

in your line of work you prefer em a lil touched, without a sense of a real father figure and abandonment issues?

actually the best hoes come from stable homes..
    and we all should know by now.. i prefer quality over quantity..
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is about to go allllll the way left
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 7figz
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    How bad should ? have to get for a ? to go this far?

Should she have lost her job ? Have no family ? Have no car ? Have no prospects ? Ran out of welfare ? Ran out of food stamps ? ... what ?

Or should she be suckin' the ? the first night her kids stomach growl ?

Sucking/? ? (nh) might be all she knows. Word to the kid.

And for ? like this, let the church say Amen !
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

hahaha

let me clarify my point

Kai can only really speak hypothetically on what she will and will not do to provdie and support for her kid

Yeah you do. Otherwise, I wouldn't even spit on you if you were on fire. You been saying little slick ? here and there, hoping I would love you...but silly hoe, you ain't Diddy. Now...you can keep saying that little slick ? , hoping I don't respond, and then play like you really didn't mean any harm. Whatever, babygirl.

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    on some real ? I'd resort 2 robbing ? 4 my kids 1st but if a ? told me "I got 10 racks if u suck my ? " if i'm that desperate I'd do it 4 my kids.. givin I'd ? the ? afterward.. but I do it 4 my kids...
  • 7figz
    edited April 2012
    Options
    doin the "wrong" things for the right reasons >>>

What about doing "better" things for the right reasons ?
    on some real ? I'd resort 2 robbing ? 4 my kids 1st but if a ? told me "I got 10 racks if u suck my ? " if i'm that desperate I'd do it 4 my kids.. givin I'd ? the ? afterward.. but I do it 4 my kids...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

Ight I'm done for the night ? Why bruh ? Why ?

whatchu-talkin-bout-willis1.jpg?w=500
  • CapitalB
    Options
    now see.. thats the thing with a. mann.. the ? takes talkin ? to a whole 'nother level..
    u never know with that ? .. so to cover all bases u gotta tell the ? "? u" jus to play it safe! hahahaha
  • a.mann
    edited April 2012
    Options

hahaha

let me clarify my point

Yeah you do. Otherwise, I wouldn't even spit on you if you were on fire. You been saying little slick ? here and there, hoping I would love you...but silly hoe, you ain't Diddy. Now...you can keep saying that little slick ? , hoping I don't respond, and then play like you really didn't mean any harm. Whatever, babygirl.

and this obviously upset you?

there,there 8923c6ee8e17837e58604c7d2b0e6306.gif
This discussion has been closed.