damobb2deep Said he'd do ANYTHING for HIS children to eat (yep even that)

Options

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've lived in a abandoned house with my momma... I've lived with in foster care...

living wit yo fam struggling>>>> living wit a Bytch that only sees u as a check and don't give a damn about u....
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    Wild Self wrote: »
    "morals" are anchors for the poor.. ever notice they they only ones who boast about it??
    real ? .. its a defense mechanism for people to not have to be ? ..

So you willing to rip off innocent folks and scam people for a quick come up? You got ? like Dro talking about ? ? for a few extra bucks. That's beyond crossing the line. As well as cats willing to do petty crime that will ? them long before their kids reach high school for the sake of short term bills. Like I said, unless you have a grand plan on ya kids and wealth, don't bother have kids in the 21st century. The only real long term plan is to have an extended family that isn't totally broke or dysfunctional to take care of your kids if, for some reason, you cannot do it anymore. Cause that single family parenting or even the typical 2 parent household isn't gonna cut it like the old days.

didnt even read all that ? ..
    stopped at "innocent folks"

lions and lambs my guy..
    survival of the fittest..

I play it smart and not hard headed. It always worked for me.

and what does that have to do with anything??

u got my attention now.. what exactly is it ur tryin to say?? what do u mean by "hard headed"??
    "morals" are anchors for the poor.. ever notice they they only ones who boast about it??

So you willing to rip off innocent folks and scam people for a quick come up? You got ? like Dro talking about ? ? for a few extra bucks. That's beyond crossing the line. As well as cats willing to do petty crime that will ? them long before their kids reach high school for the sake of short term bills. Like I said, unless you have a grand plan on ya kids and wealth, don't bother have kids in the 21st century. The only real long term plan is to have an extended family that isn't totally broke or dysfunctional to take care of your kids if, for some reason, you cannot do it anymore. Cause that single family parenting or even the typical 2 parent household isn't gonna cut it like the old days.

lions and lambs my guy..

u got my attention now.. what exactly is it ur tryin to say?? what do u mean by "hard headed"??

Im saying that you can keep ya morals, not be broke, and even have a piece of mind as long as you have a long term plan. A lot of people don't think or plan years from now and just live from day to day. When ya have kids and have that kind of thinking, course you gonna think very narrowly and be stressed if hard times come up.

u sound like an informercial my guy! hahahaha

but yeh.. u right.. ANYTHING is possible..

but if we talkin real AND NOT ideal..
    then exceptions will never be the rule.. for every one u give me ill give u a thousand.. and only that many cause im lazy..

you know.... i think i have the mind to be a ? .

common sense aint common..
    so when u have that.. u have the mind to be anything..

its on u what u apply it to.. me?? i jus always had a way with women. lol
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I commend a woman doin anything 4 her kids.... givin my momma did it... and I would also do it 4 mine.. I feel bad 4 a kid who parents have 2 much pride...

lol too easy...
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lions and lambs my guy..

lions and lambs my guy..

Im saying that you can keep ya morals, not be broke, and even have a piece of mind as long as you have a long term plan. A lot of people don't think or plan years from now and just live from day to day. When ya have kids and have that kind of thinking, course you gonna think very narrowly and be stressed if hard times come up.

then exceptions will never be the rule.. for every one u give me ill give u a thousand.. and only that many cause im lazy..

haha @ that infomercial ? . I do this every day. Its called saving money and sacrificing some of your wants. Simple as that.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Never say never. Im lucky enough to have family and friends. Some people are completely destitute and have no one. I don't steal but if my kids starving and I'm homeless with no means to feed them, I'd steal some food. But it is hard to see how one gets to the position of having to suck ? for cash w/o having a drug habit.

I blame the crumbling nuclear-turned-single-parent family structure in America for that. Kai has that immigrant mentality where the extended family pitches in and help out when a person cannot support their kids, one way or the other.

yeah, having no one to turn to is just such an alien concept to me. i have so many people, from immediate to extended family that would do anything for me and help me in anyway. family is everything to us, and we're there to support each other specifically so no one has to take the last resort
    @Kai....giving up your kids to the foster care system is a better option than giving up the ? or a bj for a few minutes? A short term set back with long term ramifications seems much better?

i only mentioned the foster care because the other poster said what if you had no family. and that's not a short term setback because sucking one ? is not gonna get you back on your feet, it's more than likely gonna turn into a long term thing. i'd rather give my children to relatives or up for adoption before i debased myself like that.

Wait, what???? Sucking ? is going to likely turn into a long term situation?

I can't for the life of me understand that type of thinking. So, once a situation turns bad, it stays that way?

Sucking one ? may not get you back on your feet instantaneously however, fighting to get your children back because you were too weak to do something to keep your family together last a lifetime. You sign over your rights as a parent, and then your situation gets better. Now what? You think, "Oh, I'll just get them back!!" Giving them up for adoption is a straight up cop out, and ya ass shouldn't have had them in the first place, if you are so willing to just hand them off because life got hard for a minute.

Do you not know how to depend on yourself, and make a way out of no way?

this is a hypothetical situation is it not, and one that could never happen to me, because i'll always have other options, my family would never let me get to that point. so hypothetically (if i didn't have family), and the only two choices were either give up your child(ren), or you support them thru prostitution, i'd give my children to people who could take care of them before i sold myself to support them, even if that meant i'd never see them again. once again this could never happen to me anyway

depending on myself to find a way out is getting a job as a maid or working at mcdonalds, going to a homeless shelter, finding a program to assist me in finding a job, sell my belongings. there are a million other ways to get out of a bad situation that don't involve selling your body

Right, and hypothetically speaking, you would be ok with giving your kids up to the system for a short term setback. I get it. Hypothetically speaking, you don't have any family to fall back on, therefore your only option would to be give your kids up before you do something that you deem "immoral." Even in this hypothetical situation, you don't get to choose whom your children go to. Because even in this hypothetical situation, no one gives a ? about your morals except you.

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the older I get

the less judgmental I become

because so much of life is timing and the right circumstances

I've never been poor, without food, or shelter

I've never once had to think, I wonder how I will get what I need to survive

Not everyone has that

And looking from outside in, it's too easy to tell someone what they should or should not do to survive
  • CapitalB
    Options

lions and lambs my guy..

lions and lambs my guy..

haha @ that infomercial ? . I do this every day. Its called saving money and sacrificing some of your wants. Simple as that.

yeh.. i have a similar system.. needs vs wants..
    havin ur needs met is all one should want..

it all comes down to discipline.. and the average person lacks that..
    and thats why they are who they are and where they are..

they are not to be pitied.. which was what i was tryin to convey to u in my inital response to u..

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ major pain ? what's 2 easy? I will do any thing 4 my kids... it's well known on here that I've been the child in this hypothetical situation in this thread... so like I said my momma did it 4 me... and I commend any woman that would as well...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread has me thanking the heavens i was privileged i couldnt imagine my mom tricking for me..,
  • ms.jones
    Options
    Never say never. Im lucky enough to have family and friends. Some people are completely destitute and have no one. I don't steal but if my kids starving and I'm homeless with no means to feed them, I'd steal some food. But it is hard to see how one gets to the position of having to suck ? for cash w/o having a drug habit.

I blame the crumbling nuclear-turned-single-parent family structure in America for that. Kai has that immigrant mentality where the extended family pitches in and help out when a person cannot support their kids, one way or the other.

yeah, having no one to turn to is just such an alien concept to me. i have so many people, from immediate to extended family that would do anything for me and help me in anyway. family is everything to us, and we're there to support each other specifically so no one has to take the last resort
    @Kai....giving up your kids to the foster care system is a better option than giving up the ? or a bj for a few minutes? A short term set back with long term ramifications seems much better?

i only mentioned the foster care because the other poster said what if you had no family. and that's not a short term setback because sucking one ? is not gonna get you back on your feet, it's more than likely gonna turn into a long term thing. i'd rather give my children to relatives or up for adoption before i debased myself like that.

I can't for the life of me understand that type of thinking. So, once a situation turns bad, it stays that way?

Sucking one ? may not get you back on your feet instantaneously however, fighting to get your children back because you were too weak to do something to keep your family together last a lifetime. You sign over your rights as a parent, and then your situation gets better. Now what? You think, "Oh, I'll just get them back!!" Giving them up for adoption is a straight up cop out, and ya ass shouldn't have had them in the first place, if you are so willing to just hand them off because life got hard for a minute.

you misinterpret her. She said she rather have family members to take care of ya kids and adopt them, not let strangers take away the kids. ? , If I had hard times, My brother or even my parents can take care of the kids for a short time until I get back on my feet. Too bad the American family structure doesn't promote extended families like immigrants do.

No...first she said she would give them up to foster care. Then it was adoption or family. I quoted her about her first post which was she would give them up to foster care.

that wasn't my first post, and the post you're speaking about didn't say that at all.

7fIG wrote: »
    if it ever got that bad, i'll always have family i can lean on to help me get back on my feet. selling myself would never be an option

lucky you. Alot of people don't have that option.

But even if you ain't have family, the fact that she would take that option off the table says something.

Like somebody else said, it shows she isn't a go getta. You put food in your kids stomach no matter what. If sucking ? is a females only option. I won't look down on her for it.

sucking ? or selling myself is just so inherently against my morals there's no way i could ever bring myself to do something like that. there are just some principles i can't break no matter what. i'd put my kids in the care of others, get myself situated and then come back for them. there is no "that's the only option." there's always another option

You already said you have family to fall back on. You really don't know that struggle of having no one to fall back on. When all you have is your self and you are broke. With no job in site and you are so hungry your head hurts. You have to do whatever it takes to feed yourself.

i may have family which others don't have. but you don't have even 1 good friend? if it gets that bad, foster care might be an option for the kids. i don't care what it is, nothing you say can convince me that prostitution is a viable option. i'd go homeless and eat out of dumpsters before i'd ever sell my body

@ the bolded, i was obviously referring to in_marvins_room saying what about the people who have no one. my point being that if you are so ill prepared to care for your children that you have to resort to sucking ? , it might be in everyone's best interest that the children are giving to people that can actually care for them

Kai, you are full of ? . Straight up. Was it in everyone's best interest that you became some kind of killer for the sake of you staying alive? Did you not do what you had to do to survive?

Like I said, for foster care to even be a thought for you is ? up within itself. And if a mother did have to resort to doing something that YOU deem "immoral" does not mean she is a bad mother or parent. And it for damn sure doesn't mean that the kids would be better off with someone else.

Wow. And wow some more.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    necessity>>>>>>>>>> pride

Dignity / self respect / common sense.

Honestly, I can't knock a ? for doin' it but let's not act like there's no other option.

it's quick to spread them if she has the IQ of moth,

soon as hard times hit ? ready to drop to her knees, and ? in here patting 'em on back like thats whats up

it's very difficult for a woman who love her children to give them up, if it means a better position for them

but that trife vain prideful hefa?

oh she'll suck on every swinging ? with enough coin to pry open thighs
    then go kiss her kids like herpes not contiguous

"But she love her kids AMann"!

Nah, she love herself, more to the point she loves her imagine. Can't be having her worrisome ass family and friends seeing she hitting hard times and can't take care of her "damn" kids

• Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn bruh so your moms used to suck em so yall could pray over the meatloaf?
  • CapitalB
    Options
    MsJ on her ? ..as usual..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @msjones is there something u wanna open up about? Btw cosign w u on Kai bs on this subject...
  • Wild Self
    Options

lions and lambs my guy..

lions and lambs my guy..

they are not to be pitied.. which was what i was tryin to convey to u in my inital response to u..

You may have misinterpreted that message. But I understand

*handshake*
  • Wild Self
    Options
    That Octamom woman just posed nude in a magazine for $8,000 talking about her kids need to eat. Smmfh.

and she gonna be broke within a month. And she aint gonna get another opportunity to get naked for that much again.
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2012
    Options

lions and lambs my guy..

lions and lambs my guy..

You may have misinterpreted that message. But I understand

*handshake*
    yeh.. i probably did.. seein as i stopped readin it..
    but..

*daps*
  • major pain
    Options
    @ major pain ? what's 2 easy? I will do any thing 4 my kids... it's well known on here that I've been the child in this hypothetical situation in this thread... so like I said my momma did it 4 me... and I commend any woman that would as well...

yeah but.... you kinda said you would suck ? like your mom....

i really didnt want to have to explain how little wit it should take to 'get it'

for that.. i thank you
  • ms.jones
    Options
    @msjones is there something u wanna open up about? Btw cosign w u on Kai bs on this subject...

Not at all...I just see the ? for what it is.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options

kai at great disadvantage cuz she doesn't have kids and has family that cares

• major pain
    Options

you misinterpret her. She said she rather have family members to take care of ya kids and adopt them, not let strangers take away the kids. ? , If I had hard times, My brother or even my parents can take care of the kids for a short time until I get back on my feet. Too bad the American family structure doesn't promote extended families like immigrants do.

No...first she said she would give them up to foster care. Then it was adoption or family. I quoted her about her first post which was she would give them up to foster care.

that wasn't my first post, and the post you're speaking about didn't say that at all.

if it ever got that bad, i'll always have family i can lean on to help me get back on my feet. selling myself would never be an option

lucky you. Alot of people don't have that option.

But even if you ain't have family, the fact that she would take that option off the table says something.

Like somebody else said, it shows she isn't a go getta. You put food in your kids stomach no matter what. If sucking ? is a females only option. I won't look down on her for it.

sucking ? or selling myself is just so inherently against my morals there's no way i could ever bring myself to do something like that. there are just some principles i can't break no matter what. i'd put my kids in the care of others, get myself situated and then come back for them. there is no "that's the only option." there's always another option

You already said you have family to fall back on. You really don't know that struggle of having no one to fall back on. When all you have is your self and you are broke. With no job in site and you are so hungry your head hurts. You have to do whatever it takes to feed yourself.

i may have family which others don't have. but you don't have even 1 good friend? if it gets that bad, foster care might be an option for the kids. i don't care what it is, nothing you say can convince me that prostitution is a viable option. i'd go homeless and eat out of dumpsters before i'd ever sell my body

@ the bolded, i was obviously referring to in_marvins_room saying what about the people who have no one. my point being that if you are so ill prepared to care for your children that you have to resort to sucking ? , it might be in everyone's best interest that the children are giving to people that can actually care for them

Kai, you are full of ? . Straight up. Was it in everyone's best interest that you became some kind of killer for the sake of you staying alive? Did you not do what you had to do to survive?

Like I said, for foster care to even be a thought for you is ? up within itself. And if a mother did have to resort to doing something that YOU deem "immoral" does not mean she is a bad mother or parent. And it for damn sure doesn't mean that the kids would be better off with someone else.

Wow. And wow some more.

iirc.. kai doesnt have any children of her own.. you might be arguing with someone that cant truly relate
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Octamom woman just posed nude in a magazine for $8,000 talking about her kids need to eat. Smmfh.

and she gonna be broke within a month. And she aint gonna get another opportunity to get naked for that much again.

cosign 8 kids and only got 1k a kid to pose nude? smmfh...? head prices.

she got way more than 8 kids tho
  • CapitalB
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

kai at great disadvantage cuz she doesn't have kids and has family that cares

kai's always at a disadvantage when it comes to topics such as these..
    but i mean.. she has her strengths.. she jus doesnt always play to them..

im jus sayin..
This discussion has been closed.