Da Official True Blood Season 5 Thread

Options

Comments

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol @ me being a ? cause you got bad taste. Any ? can rip open her shirt, does that make them all dimes.

stopped reading here...

show me where i ever said she was a dime.. ill wait
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think the new sharif is the same ? that killed sookies parents
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To be real though, if I was that dead A-Rab ? , I still would have killed Terry, cause orders or not he still was the one who pulled the trigger.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cloc1274 wrote: »
    Bill just realized thats just fairy blood while he was sliding up in that chick....it must be pure thats why everybody so high on that ish
    Great first post and nice catch. I thought that ? was just him being worried/missing sookie. Once he sucked her blood he saw sookie and then he saw lilith.

lilith = powerful fairy or she was a fairy/vampire mix or some ? .

zombie wrote: »
    They need to explain why jason has no powers.
    Like I said plenty of times before.

He's ? the whole town

Supernaturals are going crazy over him

He's ? all his teachers

? are even chasing him

Everybody wanted to be him in high school

He's broken up several relationships because they ? chose him

He's just like sookie but without the mind reading and the ability to throw a hadoooken!

Can't be because it was confirmed that it was a vamper.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm talking about the sharif who took over fangtasia and yoked up pam
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    I'm talking about the sharif who took over fangtasia and yoked up pam
    Oh, could be but I don't think so though. I think warlow will be the main focus of next season. Only 3 more episodes left so they probably gonna revile him at the end.

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    major pain wrote: »

lol @ me being a ? cause you got bad taste. Any ? can rip open her shirt, does that make them all dimes.

stopped reading here...

lol She better be a dime if you thing not finding her attractive means your sexual preference should be questioned. Either that or you're just a thirsty loser that thinks any half naked chick is something special.
  • major pain
    Options

stopped reading here...

lol She better be a dime if you thing not finding her attractive means your sexual preference should be questioned. Either that or you're just a thirsty loser that thinks any half naked chick is something special.

you should definitely display more feelings...

? relax ..? is not even that crucial

• The Lonious Monk
    Options

stopped reading here...

lol How come you fools think every time someone responds to you it's because of a "feelings." It's a forum meant for discussion man. I responded because I'm bored and felt like it, not because I particularly care about you or the topic. If you don't want back and forth discourse, take your ass to your room and talk to yourself.
  • major pain
    Options

stopped reading here...

lol How come you fools think every time someone responds to you it's because of a "feelings." It's a forum meant for discussion man. I responded because I'm bored and felt like it, not because I particularly care about you or the topic. If you don't want back and forth discourse, take your ass to your room and talk to yourself.

largely because you keep typing paragraphs and 'you must be loser' ... those are indications that a nerve was struck..

like i said it never was that crucial for me it was just a joke.. but continue to show those non-feelings
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    lol so now two and three lines of texts are paragraphs? Ok. And if I think you're on some loser ? , it doesn't mean you struck a nerve if I say you're a loser. It just means I'm calling it how I see it. That's like saying I'm mad at water for calling it wet.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good call on Lilith possibly being an ancient fairy/vampire hybrid..Wouldn't Russell know that its fairy blood as well? Maybe that's why he doesn't give a ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »
    good call on Lilith possibly being an ancient fairy/vampire hybrid..Wouldn't Russell know that its fairy blood as well? Maybe that's why he doesn't give a ?

I'm thinking Lilith might not exist at all. If you believe Eric, she was just a hallucination.

• jaxn
    Options
    who do you think the blood came from?
  • major pain
    Options
    lol so now two and three lines of texts are paragraphs? Ok. And if I think you're on some loser ? , it doesn't mean you struck a nerve if I say you're a loser. It just means I'm calling it how I see it. That's like saying I'm mad at water for calling it wet.

lol at the circular logic.. let it go bruh it was just a joke

all this extra banter is even more meaningless than the joke was

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well i think jesica is a dime and if someone disagrees idgaf.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    You see how bill keeps seeing sookie andd then lilith after he bit her? Your right about them acting all loopy too. What else makes vampires all loopy and devoted.......? Like I said, salome and russel are old as ? so I'm pretty sure there's not too much they haven't seen or experienced. You can tell russel knows something is up by his sudden change of heart lol. Even now russel is sowing hints of "just playing ball". He hates the authority and the anti authority group. Russel figured it out and bill just figured it out when he bit salome. Eric was ? up from that witches spell when he killed sookies fairy ? mother so he hasn't caught on yet.

And salome set all this ? up. As soon as nora said salome used to sneak her in the blood room that aslo gave salome away. I really think bill peeped salome's ways because she's a lot like lorana. That's where that line about knowing women like her that want nothing but power came from.

I'm thinking Lilith might not exist at all. If you believe Eric, she was just a hallucination.

Lilith could have existed but she probably wasn't a vampire at all. She probably was a fairy that got turned into a vamp or some ? . But yeah, that's definitely not vampire blood.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Eric said all respect to Cisco Budge and his nymphs
  • jaxn
    Options
    You see how bill keeps seeing sookie andd then lilith after he bit her? Your right about them acting all loopy too. What else makes vampires all loopy and devoted.......? Like I said, salome and russel are old as ? so I'm pretty sure there's not too much they haven't seen or experienced. You can tell russel knows something is up by his sudden change of heart lol. Even now russel is sowing hints of "just playing ball". He hates the authority and the anti authority group. Russel figured it out and bill just figured it out when he bit salome. Eric was ? up from that witches spell when he killed sookies fairy ? mother so he hasn't caught on yet.

And salome set all this ? up. As soon as nora said salome used to sneak her in the blood room that aslo gave salome away. I really think bill peeped salome's ways because she's a lot like lorana. That's where that line about knowing women like her that want nothing but power came from.

Lilith could have existed but she probably wasn't a vampire at all. She probably was a fairy that got turned into a vamp or some ? . But yeah, that's definitely not vampire blood.

and perhaps this is the reason why the fairies fear vampires so much..perhaps Lillith was one of the first fairies that was attacked or turned into a vampire
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

and perhaps this is the reason why the fairies fear vampires so much..perhaps Lillith was one of the first fairies that was attacked or turned into a vampire

No, they've already explained why fairies fear vampires so much. Fairy blood is like a drug to vampires. They pretty much do anything to get it. As a result vampires damn near hunted faires to extinction. Hence, why the fairies were trying to round up everyone with their blood and take them away from the normal realm and away from vampires.
  • inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    Options
    cloc1274 wrote: »
    Bill just realized thats just fairy blood while he was sliding up in that chick....it must be pure thats why everybody so high on that ish
    Great first post and nice catch. I thought that ? was just him being worried/missing sookie. Once he sucked her blood he saw sookie and then he saw lilith.

lilith = powerful fairy or she was a fairy/vampire mix or some ? .

zombie wrote: »
    They need to explain why jason has no powers.
    Like I said plenty of times before.

He's ? the whole town

Supernaturals are going crazy over him

He's ? all his teachers

? are even chasing him

Everybody wanted to be him in high school

He's broken up several relationships because they ? chose him

He's just like sookie but without the mind reading and the ability to throw a hadoooken!

Can't be because it was confirmed that it was a vamper.

this.is.hilarious
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    guess it wasn't hoyt's mom dukes
  • jaxn
    Options

No, they've already explained why fairies fear vampires so much. Fairy blood is like a drug to vampires. They pretty much do anything to get it. As a result vampires damn near hunted faires to extinction. Hence, why the fairies were trying to round up everyone with their blood and take them away from the normal realm and away from vampires.

yes, this is the point i'm making. it possibly began when an ancient vampire got ahold of an ancient fairy, which could've been Lillith. How else would they know how a fairy tastes
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

yes, this is the point i'm making. it possibly began when an ancient vampire got ahold of an ancient fairy, which could've been Lillith. How else would they know how a fairy tastes

I'm just saying the whole Lilith connection you're making is a leap. At some point the fairies frequented the normal realm. Vampires can smell them very easily and hunted them down. Fairies fled to another realm to avoid the vamps. Lilith doesn't really fit into that at all. And even if she is a vampirized fairy, she's still not the reason the fairies left. At least not based on what we know to this point.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only way to be sure is to ? lilith in the ? full thrust the we can see if Frazier sent that ? .