Da Official True Blood Season 5 Thread

Options

Comments

• jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think its moreso a reveal to Sookie since I guess she figured there would be more female fairies before she came along. But apparently she was the first female fairy to be born since the deal was made between her great great great great grandfather and Warlow
  • jaxn
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »
    good call on Lilith possibly being an ancient fairy/vampire hybrid..Wouldn't Russell know that its fairy blood as well? Maybe that's why he doesn't give a ?
    You see how bill keeps seeing sookie andd then lilith after he bit her? Your right about them acting all loopy too. What else makes vampires all loopy and devoted.......? Like I said, salome and russel are old as ? so I'm pretty sure there's not too much they haven't seen or experienced. You can tell russel knows something is up by his sudden change of heart lol. Even now russel is sowing hints of "just playing ball". He hates the authority and the anti authority group. Russel figured it out and bill just figured it out when he bit salome. Eric was ? up from that witches spell when he killed sookies fairy ? mother so he hasn't caught on yet.

And salome set all this ? up. As soon as nora said salome used to sneak her in the blood room that aslo gave salome away. I really think bill peeped salome's ways because she's a lot like lorana. That's where that line about knowing women like her that want nothing but power came from.

good call on Lilith possibly being an ancient fairy/vampire hybrid..Wouldn't Russell know that its fairy blood as well? Maybe that's why he doesn't give a ?

I'm thinking Lilith might not exist at all. If you believe Eric, she was just a hallucination.

Lilith could have existed but she probably wasn't a vampire at all. She probably was a fairy that got turned into a vamp or some ? . But yeah, that's definitely not vampire blood.

and perhaps this is the reason why the fairies fear vampires so much..perhaps Lillith was one of the first fairies that was attacked or turned into a vampire

No, they've already explained why fairies fear vampires so much. Fairy blood is like a drug to vampires. They pretty much do anything to get it. As a result vampires damn near hunted faires to extinction. Hence, why the fairies were trying to round up everyone with their blood and take them away from the normal realm and away from vampires.

yes, this is the point i'm making. it possibly began when an ancient vampire got ahold of an ancient fairy, which could've been Lillith. How else would they know how a fairy tastes

I'm just saying the whole Lilith connection you're making is a leap. At some point the fairies frequented the normal realm. Vampires can smell them very easily and hunted them down. Fairies fled to another realm to avoid the vamps. Lilith doesn't really fit into that at all. And even if she is a vampirized fairy, she's still not the reason the fairies left. At least not based on what we know to this point.

I fail to see how it's a leap when your very argument fits into exactly what i'm saying..there are ancient vampires and fairies..how would a vampire know what a fairy taste like if they didn't encounter them in the past? the thing is, the only thing we know about fae leaving is that vampires were draining them...this could've began millenium ago based on ancient vampires interacting witht he fae. For all we know, Lillith could've been an ancient fairy that was hunted by vampires and turned..i guess we'll find out in a couple of eps anyway

I'm not saying that it is a leap that vampires and fairies had contact in the distant past. I'm saying that tying Lilith into that is a leap. There is nothing that really suggests she had anything to do with Fairies at all. And her existence isn't needed for fairies to be scared of vamps considering it's already confirmed that vamps were responsible for hunting them to near extinction.

again, i'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say since everything you're saying is tying into what i originally said...at what point did the Vamps begin hunting Fae, since we haven't really seen that happening on the show..like someone else mentioned, even Russell, a 3000 year old vamp didn't know what Sookie was..Its all just speculation regardless, but Lillith could've been an ancient fairy, as in much older than Russell and this was the age when Vamps hunted them down.
  • jaxn
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I think Bill really is gone. I don't think Eric is buying into the ? at all, he's just a broken man right now and resigned himself to his fate.

I think Eric is playing the game and I believe his sister has now come to her senses after seeing Godric.
  • jaxn
    Options
    And judging off the preview for the last 2 ep....Bill falling deeper into insanity and probably gone OD off that Lilith blood.
    I think Bill really is gone.
    At first he was until he bit salome and that's when he snapped out of it. He felt some kind of way when he killed that girl. He went to go look at that security camera after he gave eric and nora that blood. He tripped out when russel talked about fairies and he obviously saved eric's life.

On some other ? though, I think russel knew eric was bull ? . Eric got that look after russel said he chose the right path or something like that. Meaning that alone he wouldn't be any match for russel and siding with the authority was the best choice.

All I want to know is what the ? was the point of the coroner dude popping up at sookies door and biting her?

What the ? is up with russel's accent switching up when he gets mad? He sounded irish and then he sounded german.

LOL at all the minor characters getting killed off every episode. True blood series must be about to come to an end soon. next season will probably be the last.

R.I.P

Former Sharif
    weird coroner dude
    goodby hoyt (He didn't technically die but he might as well be dead lol what a ? )
    random rednecks
    shifters
    roman
    Chancellor Dieter
    Chancellor Alexander

A few others I'm missing.

That's Russell's natural accent.
    Naaaw bruh, go back and pay attention. I've noticed this since he was first introduced. When he's calm he has this deep southern draw. When he gets ? he takes on several dialects. So far I've heard him sound light weight irish, swedish, and german. You really haven't noticed this?

Here's one example of his dialect changing up.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=yKn7hhgLPes

yes that what i'm saying..his southern accent is a front..he was using his real accent when stating his age and superiority to the other vamps..I would imagine Eric is the same..he's using a fake accent now but he was a viking.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    okay so the reason I think Bill is too far gone is cause he said "praise lilith" when he was watching eric and nora when they were trippin.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    But yeah this show is a mess. How is Newlin out winning debates when literally 3 days earlier an entire wedding party was killed by vampires.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkrain wrote: »
    This show is just the world's biggest hot mess, and the continuity errors are staring to make me bonkers. The first thing I really do not understand is the role of the Authority. It used to seem like the Authority was a very large organization with key players at the state, local and national levels. Is that the case? If so, why do we only ever see like four people in a room. Shouldn't there be more representatives than just a few people from Louisiana? Doesn't every state have kings, queens and sherrifs that should be weighing in here? And what about other countries? Or are we only seeing the Authority of Louisiana, and have they gone rogue from the International Authority that is still supporting mainstreaming?

The Authority is still that big, but all those kings, queens, and sheriffs are back in their realms handling business. Remember, that guy that Tara killed was the new Sheriff of Louisiana. The people we keep seeing are like the high council of the Authority. It's no different from any other corporate structure. Sure you got managers, district managers, regional managers, but at the end of the day there is always a board with a few important people that makes most of the big decisions. That's who we've been seeing.
    I also thought that the AVL and the Authority were two separate groups, with the AVL handling American vampire politics and human relations, and the Authority just being responsible for enforcing inter-vamp laws?

No the AVL was always part of the Authority. Remember, the chick that ran the AVL reported directly to Roman.
    Not to mention, if you go back to early seasons, there were always "sanguinistas" in the Authority. Heck, Bill was forced to make Jessica by some sherrif who kept railing on about how Sookie shouldn't matter to Bill because she was just food anyway.

None of this makes sense!

Where is the discrepancy here? At no point in this season have they said that Sanguinista plants are new to the Authority. What was new was finding out that the Sangunistas had infiltrated the council.
    Also, if Bill and Eric are just faking this all until they figure a way out, the show has done a terrible job of that. Because I won't be surprised either way. There will be no "shocking" reveal in one of these final episodes, it will be "oh, guess Bill was faking, pretty obvious" or "oh, guess Bill really was a Lillith follower, pretty lame. Yawn."

I think this is just more of you anticipating that conclusion than anything the show has done wrong. We're supposed to know Eric doesn't buy into it. That's been revealed to us clearly. With Bill, we're not supposed to know what he's thinking for sure, and we don't. You can suspect he's just faking, but there hasn't been anything to clearly give that away yet.
    Okay so does anyone know why it was such a revelation that they said sookie was the first fairy hoe?

It was nothing that significant. They were just saying she was the first female in that bloodline to exhibit fairy characterstics since the deal was made. In other words, she is who was promised to Warlow and he really was only trying to collect on what was owed to him.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay so does anyone know why it was such a revelation that they said sookie was the first fairy hoe?

i guess whoever this warlow dude is know owns her. It said that her grandfather or great great grandfather promised the 1st born female fairy to Warlow. Though i'm not sure why Sookie's mother wouldn't count but sookie would
  • jaxn
    Options
    I assume Sookie's mom never manifested the abilities, like Jason
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This show is not that hard to understand and i don't see any errors you just have to pay attention.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    This show is not that hard to understand and i don't see any errors you just have to pay attention.
    ya one of the fewer shows you dont have to watch from the beginning to get right into.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    okay so the reason I think Bill is too far gone is cause he said "praise lilith" when he was watching eric and nora when they were trippin.
    I think he was being sarcastic. It was like it confirmed what he was already thinking. Why do you think he went into the video room to watch instead of just staying in there? Saying praise lilith after seeing nothing but them tripping out was basically him saying "yeah, it's ? just like I thought". At first I think bill was questioning if she was real or not. But after certain ? happened he chose a side(the right one).

• young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm so tired of this Lillith ? .
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Told you the Vampires don't want it with the humans, them ? was shook.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This episode was G.O.A.T!!!!!!!

Well its confirmed that when vamps drink each others blood it slowly makes them crazy.

I still think bill knows what's going on but that blood is ? with him.

PAM IS THE ? !!! the most gangsta on the whole show. She been keeping it 100 since the start.
    "maybe later we can braid each others hair and talk about boys..........baby vamps"

I predict by the last episode the the whole authority will be dead. ? getting clapped each episode lol.

wtf!!! nora can fly too? she only like 600 years old. Maybe they picked that up from godric?

They tried to make it seem like warlow was russle by that little exchange sookie and the elder fairy had. Russle knows nothing about fairies except for sookie and rumors he's heard for almost 3,000 years. I predict warlow is russels maker. Most vampires all seem to think fairies are long gone and even the oldest one we seen(russel) thinks this. So it got to be an older vamper.

BoldChild wrote: »
    LOL that was common knowledge this is our damn planet. The only reason why vamps are as powerful as they are is because they been blending into our society slowly gaining power. LOL at anybody who thought that nobody was preparing for this ? the moment vampers showed themselves. Also, do you think roman was the only vamper out there who thought the way he did?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Uhhh, did you watch the episode. They threatened dude from the rip. They had absolutely no fear of him until he claimed they had special weapons, then they got scared. That lasted all of two seconds. Eric killed dude, they came up with a plan, and then went about business as usual. I think you're kinda missing out on the fact that they already have a plan in the works to take over everything. That's why they got their people out there making vampires like crazy. They are keeping up the front toe get their weight up, and they they'll make their move. Of course they are being careful, but you don't pull the ? they're pulling if you don't think you can win.

• Will Munny
    Options

Uhhh, did you watch the episode. They threatened dude from the rip. They had absolutely no fear of him until he claimed they had special weapons, then they got scared. That lasted all of two seconds. Eric killed dude, they came up with a plan, and then went about business as usual. I think you're kinda missing out on the fact that they already have a plan in the works to take over everything. That's why they got their people out there making vampires like crazy. They are keeping up the front toe get their weight up, and they they'll make their move. Of course they are being careful, but you don't pull the ? they're pulling if you don't think you can win.

The vampires calling the shots are crazy and deluded.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

The vampires calling the shots are crazy and deluded.

They are crazy. I don't think they are deluded though. Their plan could work if it was allowed to come to fruition. That said, all of them are pretty ? so the likelihood of it developing the way they wanted was slim to begin with.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think Eric only killed dude b/c he knew that would lead to him and Nora getting out that place. Had nothing to do with not being scared of dude.

Not sure they had a real plan they were just playing it by ear. Like when Bill suggested blowing up the True blood factories. They were just throwing ideas out there. Either way whatever the plan was it's dead now b/c that Lilith blood is making them all turn on each other.
  • jaxn
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

I think Eric only killed dude b/c he knew that would lead to him and Nora getting out that place. Had nothing to do with not being scared of dude.

Not sure they had a real plan they were just playing it by ear. Like when Bill suggested blowing up the True blood factories. They were just throwing ideas out there. Either way whatever the plan was it's dead now b/c that Lilith blood is making them all turn on each other.

agreed, Eric isn't on the Authority's side so he just killed the guy as a means of getting out of there. The Authority was shook when the General made his stance because they obviously don't know what weaponry the humans have.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

Yeah, I know that's why he did it, but he would have found another way if he truly believed that such a move would be the end for vampires.
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ok..so back to this whole Sookie bloodline thing...i read somewhere earlier that her mom's was faye but powers didnt manifest like Sookie...if that is true then wouldnt their last name be different? If her mom is Gran's daughter and she married her pops then they wouldnt be Stackhouses...

nothing of importance, just some ? i thought of
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? got real... Russel about to dine on a fae buffet....

Unless Eric comes to the rescue.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    J. Will wrote: »
    ok..so back to this whole Sookie bloodline thing...i read somewhere earlier that her mom's was faye but powers didnt manifest like Sookie...if that is true then wouldnt their last name be different? If her mom is Gran's daughter and she married her pops then they wouldnt be Stackhouses...

Inbreeding bruh, southern whites do it all the time.

Also, i think the whole convo with that general basically showed how ill-fated it was for them to ? Roman. Roman was right all along.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J. Will wrote: »

Inbreeding bruh, southern whites do it all the time.

Also, i think the whole convo with that general basically showed how ill-fated it was for them to ? Roman. Roman was right all along.

Exactly....thats why i think they jumped the gun on killing him off the show. he coulda had such a good storyline if they had let him live. Like banished him or something.....he could have linked up with the General and came at the Authority to gain back control from the Sanguista's....it would have really been an all out war. Vampires (like Jessica, Tara, & Pam siding with Roman & the government) would either take the side of Mainstreaming or the Sanguistas and fight for their side for control over the authority. A civil war between vampires the whole season would have been way better than the Terry/Smokemonster, Fairies, supe killing storylines.