Da Official True Blood Season 5 Thread

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah that woulda been cool, but all your post reminded was how much I watch the show for the babes. Show is pure entertainment to me, and not a whole lot else.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    for a second there i thought the elder fairy and Russell were about to have a nice showdown..She was taken care off without breaking a sweat. She had no plan. She may as well let all the fae out and gang attack them.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »
    for a second there i thought the elder fairy and Russell were about to have a nice showdown..She was taken care off without breaking a sweat. She had no plan. She may as well let all the fae out and gang attack them.
    I honestly think that was done on purpose. She obviously knew of russel because she stopped mid speech when russel's name was mentioned. Then she told everybody to let her handle it instead of all of them jumping him. That fairy said she was eons old(HELLA OLD) so I don't think she would easily get killed like that.
  • jaxn
    Options
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J. Will wrote: »
    ok..so back to this whole Sookie bloodline thing...i read somewhere earlier that her mom's was faye but powers didnt manifest like Sookie...if that is true then wouldnt their last name be different? If her mom is Gran's daughter and she married her pops then they wouldnt be Stackhouses...

nothing of importance, just some ? i thought of

per the books its the dad that had the faye bloodline not the mom

• PILL_COSBY
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ok..so back to this whole Sookie bloodline thing...i read somewhere earlier that her mom's was faye but powers didnt manifest like Sookie...if that is true then wouldnt their last name be different? If her mom is Gran's daughter and she married her pops then they wouldnt be Stackhouses...

I could have sworn it was the granpa. The parents didn't have any powers. Remember her grandma talking about their grandpa had the "gift" too?

In the books did they ever explain anything about vampers flying?
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I could have sworn it was the granpa. The parents didn't have any powers. Remember her grandma talking about their grandpa had the "gift" too?

basically the older you are the more abbilities you acquire.
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thats what i thought until i read someting a couple pages ago...but good lookin out
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I honestly think that was done on purpose. She obviously knew of russel because she stopped mid speech when russel's name was mentioned. Then she told everybody to let her handle it instead of all of them jumping him. That fairy said she was eons old(HELLA OLD) so I don't think she would easily get killed like that.

c/s I think she has a plan of some sort
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was one bomb ass episode. Lots of laughs in this one..
    Nice to see Coco from Fame(Tv version) still looking good. That jab at Sookie about there being a reason why she ? its up with vampires had me laughing. I can't see Russell surviving against the faeries. He can only get to one at a time and once he comes at them, they should all be able to fire at him one time. I think Old Faerie sacrificed herself to save Jason. I dunno about this Bill situation. With one episode left, I can't see how he's gonna snap out of being Lillith-whipped. Man he just took Oenomaus out with one clean lop. How are Sam and Luna gonna escape with Luna's daughter?? Like i said, this was one good episode. Probably season best....Funniest things is Andy now having to deal with a girlfriend who's a witch and now a faerie baby moms....It's gonna be one funny ass Season 6
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lilliths ? smell like dead wilderbeast
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol Did you miss the part where she showed that she was basically borderline ? ? I wouldn't put running up and getting merked past her.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options

lol Did you miss the part where she showed that she was basically borderline ? ? I wouldn't put running up and getting merked past her.
    lol she was only like that because she's super old and she exist in different dimensions. That ? makes her look crazy but she's really not. Now russle on the other hand is a ? nutcase.

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That stupid hoe lillith
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol she was only like that because she's super old and she exist in different dimensions. That ? makes her look crazy but she's really not. Now russle on the other hand is a ? nutcase.

Dude she was out of touch with reality. They said it. I'm not saying she was unable to comprehend anything, but she it's not out of the realm of possibility that she was a bit too unhinged to fully understand what kinda threat Russel posed. I mean the fairies seem pretty powerful, but they had to run away because vampires were hunting them to extinction. That leads me to believe that in a fight between a really old fairy and a really old vampire, the vampire is coming out on top. She couldn't see that though.
  • jaxn
    Options
    The old fairy operated on multiple frequencies simultaneously, that's why she acted the way she did.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    k I never read the book so I can only go off the show...

I thought Bill was faking it until the last few epsidoes..

Eric gonna bring back godric from the dead is wishful thinking but Id love to see Godric vs lilith...

The Werewolf pack leader thingie is now the weakest part of the show.. it doesnt seem to tie into the other stories at all but they have until next EP to prove me wrong ..

The kids who hate the Chief of police guy, seem to have some weird relationship with their mom... or maybe im reaching (you never know with this show)

Russel gonna be done by the end of EP 12 I hope.. i think him killing that fairy was the BEGINNING of the end for him and I think Sookie gonna step her game up for this one...

This is all.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jason is a werepanther in the book, wish he was one in the show. This season sucks overall.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOAT was jessica versus Tara.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't wait for tonights episode. I'm geeked.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Jason is becoming mentally ill. ? seeing ? , hearing voices.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    watch this ? reform

Edit: lol, knew it.

Well this was on hell of a cliffhanger. -_-
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    true blood always have the goat clifhangers to get you interested in the next season

and that lilith ? can get the ? , after she takes a shower of course
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A whole nother year waiting for true blood, damn. I got to finish boardwalk now.