Da Official True Blood Season 5 Thread

Options

Comments

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Hoyt is a ? ? . LOL @ him requesting to have his memory wiped all because some vampire ? his best friend.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only way to be sure is to ? lilith in the ? full thrust the we can see if Frazier sent that ? .
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hoyt was weak for that .
    Jason was weaker for tryin to talk to that ? after.
    smh at Jess being the trillest at that table.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why did they give a ? if sookie was the first fairy hoe?
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    first episode where i felt tara as a character she was like we aint going ? no where lol
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I want to know is what the ? was the point of the coroner dude popping up at sookies door and biting her?

What the ? is up with russel's accent switching up when he gets mad? He sounded irish and then he sounded german.

LOL at all the minor characters getting killed off every episode. True blood series must be about to come to an end soon. next season will probably be the last.

R.I.P

Former Sharif
    weird coroner dude
    goodby hoyt (He didn't technically die but he might as well be dead lol what a ? )
    random rednecks
    shifters
    roman
    Chancellor Dieter
    Chancellor Alexander

A few others I'm missing.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tara was gansta, Hoyt a ? , Jessica trilla, sookie is just gonna get eaten or become a super fairy one or the other.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    first episode where i felt tara as a character she was like we aint going ? no where lol

Over the course of this season she's shown the best character development this show has ever had.

• PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta give it to Jason actually doing some good detective work. Thats what happens when you realize that you have talent outside ? every chick you lay eyes on...

Jess glamouring Hoyt was some good acting on her part. Hoyt was being way too emotional wanting to get glamoured to forget. Come on.......it just comes a time when you need to learn from it and move on. He didn't have to have Jess make him forget...? ...he was going to ? Alaska that shoulda been good enough. He coulda used that opportunity to just tell Jason & Jess he was moving on, throw some ether at them, drop the mic and walk out. that would have been way better...

And judging off the preview for the last 2 ep....Bill falling deeper into insanity and probably gone OD off that Lilith blood. Jess is gone have to turn Jason just to keep him from dying @ the hands of them crazy MFs. Luna most likely is gonna get killed trying to get Emma back. Don't know exactly what Pam & Tara gonna do but I have the feeling even though they probably thinking bout leaving since Tara killed the sheriff....they gonna have find Eric (cuz remember he released her....she can't feel him anymore and he can't summon her ) to help save him somehow.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »
    good call on Lilith possibly being an ancient fairy/vampire hybrid..Wouldn't Russell know that its fairy blood as well? Maybe that's why he doesn't give a ?
    You see how bill keeps seeing sookie andd then lilith after he bit her? Your right about them acting all loopy too. What else makes vampires all loopy and devoted.......? Like I said, salome and russel are old as ? so I'm pretty sure there's not too much they haven't seen or experienced. You can tell russel knows something is up by his sudden change of heart lol. Even now russel is sowing hints of "just playing ball". He hates the authority and the anti authority group. Russel figured it out and bill just figured it out when he bit salome. Eric was ? up from that witches spell when he killed sookies fairy ? mother so he hasn't caught on yet.

And salome set all this ? up. As soon as nora said salome used to sneak her in the blood room that aslo gave salome away. I really think bill peeped salome's ways because she's a lot like lorana. That's where that line about knowing women like her that want nothing but power came from.

good call on Lilith possibly being an ancient fairy/vampire hybrid..Wouldn't Russell know that its fairy blood as well? Maybe that's why he doesn't give a ?

I'm thinking Lilith might not exist at all. If you believe Eric, she was just a hallucination.

Lilith could have existed but she probably wasn't a vampire at all. She probably was a fairy that got turned into a vamp or some ? . But yeah, that's definitely not vampire blood.

and perhaps this is the reason why the fairies fear vampires so much..perhaps Lillith was one of the first fairies that was attacked or turned into a vampire

No, they've already explained why fairies fear vampires so much. Fairy blood is like a drug to vampires. They pretty much do anything to get it. As a result vampires damn near hunted faires to extinction. Hence, why the fairies were trying to round up everyone with their blood and take them away from the normal realm and away from vampires.

yes, this is the point i'm making. it possibly began when an ancient vampire got ahold of an ancient fairy, which could've been Lillith. How else would they know how a fairy tastes

I'm just saying the whole Lilith connection you're making is a leap. At some point the fairies frequented the normal realm. Vampires can smell them very easily and hunted them down. Fairies fled to another realm to avoid the vamps. Lilith doesn't really fit into that at all. And even if she is a vampirized fairy, she's still not the reason the fairies left. At least not based on what we know to this point.

I fail to see how it's a leap when your very argument fits into exactly what i'm saying..there are ancient vampires and fairies..how would a vampire know what a fairy taste like if they didn't encounter them in the past? the thing is, the only thing we know about fae leaving is that vampires were draining them...this could've began millenium ago based on ancient vampires interacting witht he fae. For all we know, Lillith could've been an ancient fairy that was hunted by vampires and turned..i guess we'll find out in a couple of eps anyway
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I want to know is what the ? was the point of the coroner dude popping up at sookies door and biting her?

What the ? is up with russel's accent switching up when he gets mad? He sounded irish and then he sounded german.

LOL at all the minor characters getting killed off every episode. True blood series must be about to come to an end soon. next season will probably be the last.

R.I.P

Former Sharif
    weird coroner dude
    goodby hoyt (He didn't technically die but he might as well be dead lol what a ? )
    random rednecks
    shifters
    roman
    Chancellor Dieter
    Chancellor Alexander

That's Russell's natural accent.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You see how bill keeps seeing sookie andd then lilith after he bit her? Your right about them acting all loopy too. What else makes vampires all loopy and devoted.......? Like I said, salome and russel are old as ? so I'm pretty sure there's not too much they haven't seen or experienced. You can tell russel knows something is up by his sudden change of heart lol. Even now russel is sowing hints of "just playing ball". He hates the authority and the anti authority group. Russel figured it out and bill just figured it out when he bit salome. Eric was ? up from that witches spell when he killed sookies fairy ? mother so he hasn't caught on yet.

And salome set all this ? up. As soon as nora said salome used to sneak her in the blood room that aslo gave salome away. I really think bill peeped salome's ways because she's a lot like lorana. That's where that line about knowing women like her that want nothing but power came from.

I'm thinking Lilith might not exist at all. If you believe Eric, she was just a hallucination.

Lilith could have existed but she probably wasn't a vampire at all. She probably was a fairy that got turned into a vamp or some ? . But yeah, that's definitely not vampire blood.

and perhaps this is the reason why the fairies fear vampires so much..perhaps Lillith was one of the first fairies that was attacked or turned into a vampire

No, they've already explained why fairies fear vampires so much. Fairy blood is like a drug to vampires. They pretty much do anything to get it. As a result vampires damn near hunted faires to extinction. Hence, why the fairies were trying to round up everyone with their blood and take them away from the normal realm and away from vampires.

yes, this is the point i'm making. it possibly began when an ancient vampire got ahold of an ancient fairy, which could've been Lillith. How else would they know how a fairy tastes

I'm just saying the whole Lilith connection you're making is a leap. At some point the fairies frequented the normal realm. Vampires can smell them very easily and hunted them down. Fairies fled to another realm to avoid the vamps. Lilith doesn't really fit into that at all. And even if she is a vampirized fairy, she's still not the reason the fairies left. At least not based on what we know to this point.

I fail to see how it's a leap when your very argument fits into exactly what i'm saying..there are ancient vampires and fairies..how would a vampire know what a fairy taste like if they didn't encounter them in the past? the thing is, the only thing we know about fae leaving is that vampires were draining them...this could've began millenium ago based on ancient vampires interacting witht he fae. For all we know, Lillith could've been an ancient fairy that was hunted by vampires and turned..i guess we'll find out in a couple of eps anyway

I'm not saying that it is a leap that vampires and fairies had contact in the distant past. I'm saying that tying Lilith into that is a leap. There is nothing that really suggests she had anything to do with Fairies at all. And her existence isn't needed for fairies to be scared of vamps considering it's already confirmed that vamps were responsible for hunting them to near extinction.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I think Bill really is gone. I don't think Eric is buying into the ? at all, he's just a broken man right now and resigned himself to his fate.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I think Bill really is gone. I don't think Eric is buying into the ? at all, he's just a broken man right now and resigned himself to his fate.

Eric always scheming....he just buying his time right now. Bill gone snap out of that ? tho...u see both of their faces as soon as Russel said fairy blood.....both of em was like "Sookie!!" in they head. LOL. Its gone be Eric that save everybody tho IMO and with Luna & Sam trapped in the Authority HQ...they gonna end up helping him too. I think Luna dies in the effort tho...
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Sam gonna be a daddy if Luna dies though. I can see that happening.

Bill is a ? . He's always just been out for himself.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    And judging off the preview for the last 2 ep....Bill falling deeper into insanity and probably gone OD off that Lilith blood.
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I think Bill really is gone.
    At first he was until he bit salome and that's when he snapped out of it. He felt some kind of way when he killed that girl. He went to go look at that security camera after he gave eric and nora that blood. He tripped out when russel talked about fairies and he obviously saved eric's life.

On some other ? though, I think russel knew eric was bull ? . Eric got that look after russel said he chose the right path or something like that. Meaning that alone he wouldn't be any match for russel and siding with the authority was the best choice.

R.I.P

Former Sharif
    weird coroner dude
    random rednecks
    shifters
    roman
    Chancellor Dieter
    Chancellor Alexander

That's Russell's natural accent.
    Naaaw bruh, go back and pay attention. I've noticed this since he was first introduced. When he's calm he has this deep southern draw. When he gets ? he takes on several dialects. So far I've heard him sound light weight irish, swedish, and german. You really haven't noticed this?

Here's one example of his dialect changing up.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=yKn7hhgLPes

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm pretty sure his southern accent is the 'put on' one. When he gets amped.. he naturally reverts back to his real accent.

Something tells me Warlo is a vamp we already know.. since they hid his face. For no reason at all I'm thinking Bill.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited August 2012
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure his southern accent is the 'put on' one. When he gets amped.. he naturally reverts back to his real accent.

Something tells me Warlo is a vamp we already know.. since they hid his face. For no reason at all I'm thinking Bill.
    When he was talking about manufacturing fairy blood that was a whole new accent. He just jumped right out of the southern draw.

It can't be bill because that has been his name since forever. plus sophie ann sent bill to investigate her family tree. Also that deal that was made to give up the first female born fairy was made 200 years ago. Bill is only like 170 years old and was turned like in his early 30's. It got to be a vamp that's 200 years or older. They're gonna revile it on the last episode as cliff hanger I bet.

At first I thought russel could be warlow because russel is not his original name. But then when russel first bit sookie, saw her powers and went crazy that showed me that he never has encountered a fairy. Russel also stated that day walking was a legend. Now russel is 3,000 years old so whenever the vamps were killing the fairies it had to be long before russel's time.

• darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This show is just the world's biggest hot mess, and the continuity errors are staring to make me bonkers. The first thing I really do not understand is the role of the Authority. It used to seem like the Authority was a very large organization with key players at the state, local and national levels. Is that the case? If so, why do we only ever see like four people in a room. Shouldn't there be more representatives than just a few people from Louisiana? Doesn't every state have kings, queens and sherrifs that should be weighing in here? And what about other countries?

Or are we only seeing the Authority of Louisiana, and have they gone rogue from the International Authority that is still supporting mainstreaming?

I also thought that the AVL and the Authority were two separate groups, with the AVL handling American vampire politics and human relations, and the Authority just being responsible for enforcing inter-vamp laws?

Not to mention, if you go back to early seasons, there were always "sanguinistas" in the Authority. Heck, Bill was forced to make Jessica by some sherrif who kept railing on about how Sookie shouldn't matter to Bill because she was just food anyway.

None of this makes sense!

Also, if Bill and Eric are just faking this all until they figure a way out, the show has done a terrible job of that. Because I won't be surprised either way. There will be no "shocking" reveal in one of these final episodes, it will be "oh, guess Bill was faking, pretty obvious" or "oh, guess Bill really was a Lillith follower, pretty lame. Yawn."

I LOVE RUSSELL.
  • Will Munny
    edited August 2012
    Options
    darkrain wrote: »
    This show is just the world's biggest hot mess, and the continuity errors are staring to make me bonkers. The first thing I really do not understand is the role of the Authority. It used to seem like the Authority was a very large organization with key players at the state, local and national levels. Is that the case? If so, why do we only ever see like four people in a room. Shouldn't there be more representatives than just a few people from Louisiana? Doesn't every state have kings, queens and sherrifs that should be weighing in here? And what about other countries?

Or are we only seeing the Authority of Louisiana, and have they gone rogue from the International Authority that is still supporting mainstreaming?

I also thought that the AVL and the Authority were two separate groups, with the AVL handling American vampire politics and human relations, and the Authority just being responsible for enforcing inter-vamp laws?

Not to mention, if you go back to early seasons, there were always "sanguinistas" in the Authority. Heck, Bill was forced to make Jessica by some sherrif who kept railing on about how Sookie shouldn't matter to Bill because she was just food anyway.

None of this makes sense!

Also, if Bill and Eric are just faking this all until they figure a way out, the show has done a terrible job of that. Because I won't be surprised either way. There will be no "shocking" reveal in one of these final episodes, it will be "oh, guess Bill was faking, pretty obvious" or "oh, guess Bill really was a Lillith follower, pretty lame. Yawn."

I LOVE RUSSELL.

Thats why I watch this show soley for the babes and entertainment.

I'd hate to see you get started on season 4 if this is how much criticism about season 5 lol
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Luna's ? is the best thing on this show
    smh,
    how far this show has fallen

• S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Bill think he Neo now?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    So Bill think he Neo now?

i thought it was just me but some reason i thought i was watching the matrix
  • inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ ya'll doubting bill, he is up to something. imo selling out eric and suggesting the bombings was to gain the trust of the others. russell tripping out probably threw a wrench in them plans.

I gotta slow clap Tara....i like where her character is going, emotionally. plus she highlandered that ? , how could you not appreciate that?

Hoyt, was a momma's boy, it doesnt surprise me that he needed jessica to do that.

Main thing i liked about that ep, Russell G'd up and is back to being that dude.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Okay so does anyone know why it was such a revelation that they said sookie was the first fairy hoe?