Comments

• bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bill turned into Count Dracula
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ the producers/writers ethering Andy like that. He finally had something good going, now he done lost his girl, and now he a single parent with 6 kids.

He about to get back on the V.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ their strategy. They finish a lackluster season with n intriguing ending. Now if you were ready to give up the show, you going to want to at least give the first episode a shot to see what's going to happen. Well played True Blood writers, well played.
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought this season was just ...weird, but I still liked it better than last season and all that wacky witch/possession ? . Nothing else to add other than Tara was looking pretty damn fuckable in the leopard tights.
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought this season was just ...weird, but I still liked it better than last season and all that wacky witch/possession ? . Nothing else to add other than Tara was looking pretty damn fuckable in the leopard tights.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    That ? was G.O.A.T!!! DIDN'T SEE THAT ? COMING. I think this topped season 3's ending.

I was watching with my potnas and some family. Everybody thought bill was actually ? dead. Then we all thought lillith was about to appear but it was ? bill, oh ? . That ? roared like a tiger. Eric was like WTF!!!

Russel got wacked at the ? start ? DAYUMN!!!

Shots out to sam "tsung" marlot
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWa8SYKzMxM

There's no more authority oh ? !!!

That fairy was a ? damn freak!! she was bending her leg all the way back like it wasn't nothing

Eric was flying the whole damn show lol. ? was happy as ? after he killed russel.

I knew warlow was gonna be the main focus next season

WTF?!?!?
    Exactly what me and everyone else said.

BoldChild wrote: »
    lol @ the producers/writers ethering Andy like that. He finally had something good going, now he done lost his girl, and now he a single parent with 6 kids.

He about to get back on the V.
    LOL ? had me dying.

• inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    Options
    well bill really went ? nuts..

nice twist by making him the bad guy though.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    The way Sam kiled Roselyn has to go down as one of the GOAT vampire deaths on the show.

I knew Pam & Tara would end up turnin in to a romantic relationship soon as Pam agreed to turn her. I think them together tho is gonna make for some hilarious scenes next season.

Jason done bumped his head and lost his damn mind. Soon as that concussion wears off and he come to his senses he gone be sorry he told Jessica that he can't love a vampire. As ? up as that relationship is....she didn't deserve that.

Gotta give Eric props....? even hides his racks in the walls thats some G ? . LOL

Poor Orphaned Jessica gone end up tagging along with Eric, Pam, Nora, & Tara next season since Bill has truned into Billith. Which might actually work since those 4 seemed to have the best story lines this season anyway.

The only thing good about the Andy/Fairy baby having scenes was Arlene, LaLa, and the random ? chick throwing back shots and making funny as comments on the ? like they was....well....watching True Blood on TV. LOL

And I called it along time ago that Eric was gone be the one to save everybody. Now he just gotta protect everybody next season. I wouldn't be suprised is Eric ends up being the Guardian of the new Authority with Sookie on his arm, and a mansion that has millions stashed in the walls and is full of female progeny by the time the series is over. Remember eric said it himself seasons back...."Wherever I am....the women will be..." LOL.

• The Lonious Monk
    Options

Jason done bumped his head and lost his damn mind. Soon as that concussion wears off and he come to his senses he gone be sorry he told Jessica that he can't love a vampire. As ? up as that relationship is....she didn't deserve that.

The ? she didn't. She was at least partially responsible for him losing his best friend, and then when he was ready to take that step to be with her and make it worth the sacrifice she basically ? on him.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    edited August 2012
    Options
    LMAO!!
    tumblr_m9ewzph74p1run6gpo1_400.jpg

Oh and Pam & Jason had the best lines...

"Must all roads lead back to ? ' Sookie?!?" - Pam (after finding out the Vampire Bible states that fairies are abomanations...)

"If I want to be a fool, then I will be a fool. It's my ? -given right as an American." —Jason (just being his dumb self as usual)

And I've notice every time Eric & Jason are in a scene together....Eric say and do ? just to irritate Jason. It be funny tho...

• PILL_COSBY
    Options

Jason done bumped his head and lost his damn mind. Soon as that concussion wears off and he come to his senses
    That's not what caused it. Remember that started happening the moment he got blasted by the fairies. It wore off for a few episodes and then came back when the elder fairy blasted him. I think whatever is happening to him is gonna lead to warlow.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    Options

Jason done bumped his head and lost his damn mind. Soon as that concussion wears off and he come to his senses
    That's not what caused it. Remember that started happening the moment he got blasted by the fairies. It wore off for a few episodes and then came back when the elder fairy blasted him. I think whatever is happening to him is gonna lead to warlow.

Totally for got about that. So its the fairy blasts that make him see his parents then. Yeah it is probably gonna lead him to Warlow tho. I was waiting on Sookie to read his mind to see what was going on with him...I'm like ? just read his mind and stop asking him whats wrong when you clearly see theres something wrong with this fool.

• The Lonious Monk
    Options
    LMAO!!
    "Must all roads lead back to ? ' Sookie?!?" - Pam (after finding out the Vampire Bible states that fairies are abomanations...)

Actually, Pam said that when Jessica told her that Bill and Eric were crazy and didn't want to save Sookie from Russel.

When Pam found out what the Vampire Bible stated, she said "Maybe there is something to this religion after all."

I only point that out because it was a good line too.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options

Totally for got about that. So its the fairy blasts that make him see his parents then. Yeah it is probably gonna lead him to Warlow tho. I was waiting on Sookie to read his mind to see what was going on with him...I'm like ? just read his mind and stop asking him whats wrong when you clearly see theres something wrong with this fool.
    I said the same thing lol. Sometimes writers be ? up though, like they forget certain aspects they created. Like when eric was trying to run away from people instead of flying. Or how they make sam get captured and he doesn't shift into an ant or some ? . I like how this season really showed off the supernaturals abilities though. For a minute I almost forgot they were vampers, shifters, and wolves lol.

• RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tara was lookin too damn fine in them tights but naked Luna still the baddest on the show

I think Luna spent half the season showing some nudity.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

I said the same thing lol. Sometimes writers be ? up though, like they forget certain aspects they created. Like when eric was trying to run away from people instead of flying. Or how they make sam get captured and he doesn't shift into an ant or some ? . I like how this season really showed off the supernaturals abilities though. For a minute I almost forgot they were vampers, shifters, and wolves lol.

I'm pretty sure Sam allowed them to capture him. Remember, when he heard that it was Bill he thought that he could talk it through and leave peacefully.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. Jessica
    1A. Luna
    2-10. Don't Care.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options

I'm pretty sure Sam allowed them to capture him. Remember, when he heard that it was Bill he thought that he could talk it through and leave peacefully.
    Yeah you right about that let me give another scenario. The last scene where eric was telling bill not to drink the blood and he just let him do it lol. They forgot that eric is stronger, faster, and smarter than bill. All he had to do was simply take the blood and knock bill out at the same damn time!! like he's done plenty of times before. Writers do ? like this a lot though to cater to the plot. We not writers so of coarse we aint thinking about ? like choosing plot against what's already been set sometimes. When you this far into something with all kinds of elements added you tend to leave things out when it comes to plot development.

It's like batman going up against like 20 people and instead of attacking all at once they attack 1 at a time lol.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Yeah you right about that let me give another scenario. The last scene where eric was telling bill not to drink the blood and he just let him do it lol. They forgot that eric is stronger, faster, and smarter than bill. All he had to do was simply take the blood and knock bill out at the same damn time!! like he's done plenty of times before. Writers do ? like this a lot though to cater to the plot. We not writers so of coarse we aint thinking about ? like choosing plot against what's already been set sometimes. When you this far into something with all kinds of elements added you tend to leave things out when it comes to plot development.

It's like batman going up against like 20 people and instead of attacking all at once they attack 1 at a time lol.

Yeah, I'd agree with this one. I mean, I know they tried to show that Bill drinking it caught Eric by surprise, but let's be real, while Sookie was there crying Eric could have just rushed Bill and took it. What makes it worse is that it's in Eric's character to do just that.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea I was thinking the same ? Like why doens't Eric just take the ? from him

Last show was alright kinda predictable. I'm getting tired of Jason
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Eric is fast, but not that fast . Not fast enough to grab a bottle of blood from bill from across the room. bill already had the bottle up to his mouth. not to mention that bill has been on a steady diet of human blood. while eric was out flying with his sister. russell was the only one fast enough to do that people are over estimating the power levels of the characters.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just 80 years ago Eric was strong enough to manhandle Bill in San Fran(or wherever that brothel was) so I would think he maintained that advantage
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Eric is fast, but not that fast . Not fast enough to grab a bottle of blood from bill from across the room. bill already had the bottle up to his mouth. not to mention that bill has been on a steady diet of human blood. while eric was out flying with his sister. russell was the only one fast enough to do that people are over estimating the power levels of the characters.
    You really believe that bruh? How did you come to this conclusion?

My conclusion came from eric being like 7x older than bill. Also he's been handling bill every time they got into it. He whooped bills ass several times right after he finished feeding and when he wasn't feeding.

• The Lonious Monk
    Options
    It took Bill what? A couple seconds to drink all the blood. Eric can probably run half a mile in that time, so I'm sure he wouldn't a problem crossing the room.