yooo i have a question

Options
Aquafina..floe
Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in AKA Donkey
Kk... majority of. Yall know a good bit about me. And how i am of some sirt
Yall also know how i do the music and lil radio shows as much...

Do u guys think it would b selfish of me towards my daughter if i were to give her to my mother to take care of

Bounce off and really persue with entertainment industry...if and only. I forsure know i could make something good out of it for both. Her and me?

Comments

• nkflier23
    nkflier23 Members Posts: 719 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    nkflier23 wrote: »
    ? who you?

Im that broad that u. cant stand. But will always listen too
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some people shouldn't have kids especially if they aren't ready to take care of them.................
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is so disturbed that she goes into a forum that she knows is built upon hostile interaction and asks a question that she knows she'll be ridiculed for.

Seeking conflict and punishment because her saltine lover is not around to provide the disrespect she needs tonight.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Some people shouldn't have kids especially if they aren't ready to take care of them.................

Thats not wat i asked. Read the question and answer the question
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    ? is so disturbed that she goes into a forum that she knows is built upon hostile interaction and asks a question that she knows she'll be ridiculed for.

Seeking conflict and punishment because her saltine lover is not around to provide the disrespect she needs tonight.

Sweetness if i gave an extra 2 percent about wat a hater has to say or think about me i would then forsure be a fuked up woman

But i value everyones 2 cents and use all of it as needed....u should know that by now..
  • TheIraq
    Options

Ok I read it... Your parents raised you already so why should they have to raise your bastard child too?

• 1of1
    Options
    Aqua are you intoxicated?
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

Ok I read it... Your parents raised you already so why should they have to raise your bastard child too?

Its preposterous to ask a question with a question. I could. Careless about the insult. But if ur going to answer the question u need to answer it correctly
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    how can u even look in a mirror, u selfish....ehhh then again that might be a better life for that lil one
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

*SHOTS FIRED*
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Aqua are you intoxicated?

No i am not. But then again a vacation off some bezzels and vodka sounds wonderful
  • TheIraq
    Options

Its preposterous to ask a question with a question. I could. Careless about the insult. But if ur going to answer the question u need to answer it correctly

It's not an insult... Were you married to your child's father when you had her?
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    how can u even look in a mirror, u selfish....ehhh then again that might be a better life for that lil one

So u agree that is a selfish move?.... would it be the same selfish move if i was to go into the military. And be shipped overseas?

Or wat if i was offered a job in a diff location where my daughter could not b present for a certain period of time?
  • 1of1
    Options
    "here mama, you can have this ? I ? out. She's in teh way."
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 1of1
    Options
    Where the ? is her father?
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    selfish selfish selfish
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    illedout wrote: »

*SHOTS FIRED*

dont be such a ? ryder it makes u look like a ? simply clicking one of the buttons below is enough
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    selfish selfish selfish

yooo. just answer my question i personally asked u and stop being a ? ass follower in this thread ?
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, leave her with your mom for a bit while you attain success; then provide a better life for the both of you.

Better to do it now than to be salty about what you could've been when she gets older.

? people, gore, I don't like fat ? , typical fiat_money gimmick ? , etc.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

It's not an insult... Were you married to your child's father when you had her?

are u going to answer the question to this thread? after that i will answer any questions u have for me with 100 percent honesty
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Nah, leave her with your mom for a bit while you attain success; then provide a better life for the both of you.

Better to do it now than to be salty about what you could've been when she gets older.

? people, gore, I don't like fat ? , typical fiat_money gimmick ? , etc.

? why do my threads have to have atleast 20 bullshyt fake answers before i can actually get a real one worth its post.....

• dalyricalbandit
    Options
    selfish selfish selfish

yooo. just answer my question i personally asked u and stop being a ? ass follower in this thread ?

i answered the questioned u ? hoe your SELFISH!!!!! word to them unborn kids u aborted
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    selfish selfish selfish

i answered the questioned u ? hoe your SELFISH!!!!! word to them unborn kids u aborted

no i said answer the question that i personally asked u not the whole ic....