12346»

Comments

• Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Troll thread
    so obvious

I'm pretty sure Aqua is just a troll in general. I doubt she's had multiple abortions, sold drugs, been a ? or even has a kid right now. Just trying to build publicity (good or bad)

i am always trying to build publicity ur right but everything u know about me majority of it is true i have no problem with admiting my wrongdoings
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Aqua were you rapping before you had your child? And before all the abortions and ? ...this something you been doing a really long time?

yess i been making music since i was 16 but was never really serious about it,,,,i kept doing it for a min because ppl like my music
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    Troll thread
    so obvious

I don't think she's trolling, though she often does on this forum...lol.

She probrably did make this to get feedback, and one thing everyone should know by now is that she genuinley doesn't give a ? about what anyone here has to say about her. She never has :-??
    Naw slime. She very much gives a ? about what people think

And all this talk about how here daugther is her everything and she takes care of her and herself like a boss only to turn around and make a thread about giving her child up for a career that has about as much of a chance being successful as Obama starring in an KFC commericial

She trolling for attention

If aqua gave a ? what these dudes said she would've been run off long ago, and damn sure wouldn't have made this thread, in Donkey of all places...lol

She might be trolling for attention, I'll give you that, but she damn sure doesn't take these criticism and insults to heart.
    I'm FB friends with her and I follow her on twitter. This is who she is, what you see is what you get with her.

Call her what you want but she's not fake or putting up a front, which is a great personality trait.

they all know that...they just like to talk ? thats all.... and on everything as far the insults they like to shoot out when it comes to my life I DO NOT GIVE A ? ABOUT WHAT ANY OF THEM ON HERE HAS TO SAY.... they know that too
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am not trolling any of u. For what?? Attention? Trust it is nit hard for me to get attention at all...i been a poster here on tge ic for quit sometime. Now and i have been thru some ? with u ppl....believe. it or not despite. All the negative ? i get from alot of u it does not bother me. I favor many of u...

I value the opinion of many of you here despite what ppl say "coming ot the ic and asking for advice is ? "

you all are still real ppl with real input and i am going to ask

lol at trollin yall comeon now,, everytime i speak everyone shuts up and listens regardless

I don't think you're trolling either, but when you make this type of thread in Donkey people are going to have that perception..lol

Overall though you got some good feedback, but of course the ultimate choice is still yours to make.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    I am not trolling any of u. For what?? Attention? Trust it is nit hard for me to get attention at all...i been a poster here on tge ic for quit sometime. Now and i have been thru some ? with u ppl....believe. it or not despite. All the negative ? i get from alot of u it does not bother me. I favor many of u...

I value the opinion of many of you here despite what ppl say "coming ot the ic and asking for advice is ? "

you all are still real ppl with real input and i am going to ask

lol at trollin yall comeon now,, everytime i speak everyone shuts up and listens regardless

I don't think you're trolling either, but when you make this type of thread in Donkey people are going to have that perception..lol

Overall though you got some good feedback, but of course the ultimate choice is still yours to make.

ohh yea of course i know they will forever and always talk ? ....but they still gone listen so thats all that matters at the end of the day...im not trippin
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Aqua were you rapping before you had your child? And before all the abortions and ? ...this something you been doing a really long time?

yess i been making music since i was 16 but was never really serious about it,,,,i kept doing it for a min because ppl like my music

So if you've been doing it before and haven't had much success with it (going on what almost a decade now?) what makes you think giving your daughter up is going to translate into big success?

when i was younger i was not as much out there as far as my networking and being known i made a few tracks on my computer and dished them out over yahoo and on a myspace but never promoted it never did any shows i was mainly local and barely even that.. and my flow was not fully developed i sounded like a lost lil white girl
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For the record, my response was a troll response, and it should be marked as such.

Not really, but kind of.

L2jBy.jpg
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    well thank you for your responses my fellow donkey posters...i will be doing a tinychat later on feel free to join me....i wont post the link but im sure u can find the room.....its my name and its stored in google like everything else is lol

(now that was an attention responses)

tootles :)
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aqua i gave you a wack for abandoning your parental duties. you should've thought about that BEFORE you got knocked up.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aqua is hideous. ill bet her kid is little more than a ? that developed sentient thought.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Typical IC poster: "Haha he said ? lol. What's a sentient?"
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ E2S

He said ?
  • Dirty Words
    Dirty Words Members Posts: 106 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I am not gonna go through this whole thread.. But if you're saying you wanna dip and pursue a career in music, you're talking about leaving for a LONG time.. Also:

- Are you doing shows..?
    - Have anything with thousands of views or listens anywhere online..?
    - How big is your following..?
    - If non-existant (under 10K) you're flipping a coin

Doesn't matter who you know, that's just half of the battle.. If you haven't pursued music seriously before you're basically starting from scratch.. The people have to already want to hear you before you ever get on.. You're most likely gonna miss your daughters first REAL memories, she'll probably look at your mom as her real mother figure and you'll be left trying to fill the gap you missed in her life..
  • Green Mamba
    Green Mamba Members Posts: 25
    Options
    name all the successful fat unattractive female rappers with no talent what so ever...
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "why'd mommy leave me?"

"she wanted to be a big star out in hollywood?"

"why does she work at mcdonlads then?"
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Aqua how close are you to actually being "famous" and making a living off rap as it stands right now?

Based on the pull i have with alot of ppl in the industry. My status online as far as social networking. And my ability to demand attention and my audience witg watever i am doing because of my dominate personality... it would not be hard for me at all if i am able to talk to a producer via a video phone or person i am able to gain their interest. Very easily. I know alot of ppl alot..and it is not hard to get ppl to listen. To my music.

If it was very easy you'd be doing it already you stupid ? .
  • iHEARTmilfs
    iHEARTmilfs Members Posts: 59
    Options
    UR GONNA FLOP..... & THEN UR DAUGHTER IS PROBABLY GONNA HATE U FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE, RUNNING AWAY & BECOMING AN ? ON THE LAS VEGAS STRIP.....LOL SMDH

IM JUS PLAYIN.... THAT ? IS REALLY SELFISH THO.... IF U AINT GOT NO BUZZ NOW, THEN GIVE IT UP & TAKE CARE OF THIS CHILD U MADE