yooo i have a question

Options

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shut the hell up aqua, uon even take it seriously!

lmaoooooo i dont take the music part..the rapping part serious no! but everything else yes i do.....

well only do that ? if u gon pursue it Seriously, im talm bout all in errthang, it may end up being more than worth it
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Either way, win or lose, the time away will have passed just the same. You can't make up for lost time even if things follow through.

that is soo how i feel...come back and my daughter be all extra grown i would have to get to know her more and would barely have the time to do that cause i would be soo busy

i guess it is selling your soul going into the entertainment industry huu?

Nah that requires a blood sacrifice

no that would be me selling out,,selling your soul does not mean a blood sacrifice,,

i would have to leave and devote my time to everything in that industry sacrificing the most important years of my babys life to strangers..

• Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Do you regret having a child?

ohhh nooo i dont!!! i want kids lol i want like 4 more...i almost had my second
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Either way, win or lose, the time away will have passed just the same. You can't make up for lost time even if things follow through.

that is soo how i feel...come back and my daughter be all extra grown i would have to get to know her more and would barely have the time to do that cause i would be soo busy

no that would be me selling out,,selling your soul does not mean a blood sacrifice,,

i would have to leave and devote my time to everything in that industry sacrificing the most important years of my babys life to strangers..

ur mother is a skranger?
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

lmaoooooo i dont take the music part..the rapping part serious no! but everything else yes i do.....

well only do that ? if u gon pursue it Seriously, im talm bout all in errthang, it may end up being more than worth it

that is true...but u cant do that witout really really being serious with it and in order to be serious with it u have to get out there and just jump in everybodys face and really do it but it takes time and money

and i have a baby...
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

ur mother is a skranger?

no my mom aint a stranger im saying that i would have to leave my daughter...and go with winning a bunch of strangers over....
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why can't you leave her with her father?
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Why can't you leave her with her father?

it wouldnt matter if i left her with my mother or with her father,,,they key point is ME leaving her
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

that is true...but u cant do that witout really really being serious with it and in order to be serious with it u have to get out there and just jump in everybodys face and really do it but it takes time and money

and i have a baby...

people have made sacrifices just as big or bigger to make a better life
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

and i have a baby...

yea they do...and then they get all older n be cryin over wat coulda been shoulda been who why and how.....
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

and i have a baby...

yea they do...and then they get all older n be cryin over wat coulda been shoulda been who why and how.....

that be the ? who dont make it, who really gon be cryin wit 10 mill in the bank
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    No reason u cant do both
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

and i have a baby...

that be the ? who dont make it, who really gon be cryin wit 10 mill in the bank

lol ur stupppid...
  • TheIraq
    Options
    I think you should give her up for adoption
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    No reason u cant do both

naw its too hard to do both....damn near impossible trust i know..
  • antuanjackson
    antuanjackson Members Posts: 15
    Options
    Damn, single parent families have ? up black people -cycle continues, bet you had no dad too-and we wonder why black men are characters of ourselves and no respect for black women? Women are the last defense, the back-bone and you just want to give your little one away to pursue your selfish dream? How bout teaching your baby what it's like to pursue a dream and still take care of your responsibilities? How about showing her tough times don't mean you can't pusue what you want in this life. Wow, my man said it, it's a selfish move and one that you would regret when you don't have your baby with you to share in accomplishment. Black people, we have become programmed damn damn damn smh putting your kids 2nd to anything

You got,Youneedto.jpg
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    What he/she said^^^
  • TheIraq
    Options
    Damn, single parent families have ? up black people -cycle continues, bet you had no dad too-and we wonder why black men are characters of ourselves and no respect for black women? Women are the last defense, the back-bone and you just want to give your little one away to pursue your selfish dream? How bout teaching your baby what it's like to pursue a dream and still take care of your responsibilities? How about showing her tough times don't mean you can't pusue what you want in this life. Wow, my man said it, it's a selfish move and one that you would regret when you don't have your baby with you to share in accomplishment. Black people, we have become programmed damn damn damn smh putting your kids 2nd to anything

You got,Youneedto.jpg

Ouch................

• Aquafina..floe
    Options

You got,Youneedto.jpg

of course i do feel like it is wrong to give my child to my mother while i go and gamble with an opportunity that could possibly never present itself.......i am not going to comment on everything else u said because it is coming from a typical black male with the same typical mindframe on corrupted black people

i feel as a mother though there are sacrifices that some women must take for the better of their family be it a job that requires absentee in a childs life giving a child up for adoption or some other ? that requires for a parent to be absent for awhile the most important aspect is the child gettin the proper care and guidance from whomever is raising the child

it would be a lost on my part and a lost on her part if i were to do something like that due to the time i am spent away from her,,, it could also be a huge benefit for her and myself and future children i may have as well
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

You got,Youneedto.jpg

You got,Youneedto.jpg

and pumpkin if i was quick to put my daughter second to anything to persue with a silly dream....i would have been gone and ? my way into it like majority of these reality t.v show ? ...
  • _Goldie_
    Options

You got,Youneedto.jpg

of course i do feel like it is wrong to give my child to my mother while i go and gamble with an opportunity that could possibly never present itself.......i am not going to comment on everything else u said because it is coming from a typical black male with the same typical mindframe on corrupted black people

i feel as a mother though there are sacrifices that some women must take for the better of their family be it a job that requires absentee in a childs life giving a child up for adoption or some other ? that requires for a parent to be absent for awhile the most important aspect is the child gettin the proper care and guidance from whomever is raising the child

it would be a lost on my part and a lost on her part if i were to do something like that due to the time i am spent away from her,,, it could also be a huge benefit for her and myself and future children i may have as well

What are those? @ bolded.

There's people who've done it, Taraji P henson packed her ? got her son and moved from da dmv to cali. Be a mother first, priorities>>>>>

• Aquafina..floe
    Options

You got,Youneedto.jpg

What are those? @ bolded.

There's people who've done it, Taraji P henson packed her ? got her son and moved from da dmv to cali. Be a mother first, priorities>>>>>

noooo there is no way that i would take my daughter with me do that when i have enough family and support for her to stay where she is same school family friends surroundings and all....nope i wouldn't do that
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Selfish.

You take that kid on that journey with you. It is YOUR kid and the decisions you make in life now revolve around her, not you.

Do what you do though, just don't have high hopes she'll welcome you back with open arms.

• Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kk... majority of. Yall know a good bit about me. And how i am of some sirt
    Yall also know how i do the music and lil radio shows as much...

Do u guys think it would b selfish of me towards my daughter if i were to give her to my mother to take care of

Bounce off and really persue with entertainment industry...if and only. I forsure know i could make something good out of it for both. Her and me?

Not too late to abort her