Options

Comments

• TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Some people shouldn't have kids especially if they aren't ready to take care of them.................

Thats not wat i asked. Read the question and answer the question

Ok I read it... Your parents raised you already so why should they have to raise your bastard child too?

Its preposterous to ask a question with a question. I could. Careless about the insult. But if ur going to answer the question u need to answer it correctly

It's not an insult... Were you married to your child's father when you had her?

are u going to answer the question to this thread? after that i will answer any questions u have for me with 100 percent honesty

Yes it's selfish and if you were trying to pursue your music career before having her you had plenty of options.... Abortion, adoption, condom or you could have picked another guy to ? you.... And if none of those things please you, you could have just swallowed... So now is your child a bastard??? Yes or No?
  • TheIraq
    Options
    Bastard may refer to:
    A child whose birth lacks legal legitimacy—that is, one born to a woman and a man who are not legally married
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some people shouldn't have kids especially if they aren't ready to take care of them.................

Ok I read it... Your parents raised you already so why should they have to raise your bastard child too?

Its preposterous to ask a question with a question. I could. Careless about the insult. But if ur going to answer the question u need to answer it correctly

are u going to answer the question to this thread? after that i will answer any questions u have for me with 100 percent honesty

Yes it's selfish and if you were trying to pursue your music career before having her you had plenty of options.... Abortion, adoption, condom or you could have picked another guy to ? you.... And if none of those things please you, you could have just swallowed... So now is your child a bastard??? Yes or No?

no AnneMarie is not a bastard

ok soo what if i went into the military would it be the same thing?

or like i asked the other guy got offered some highly paid job somewhere else

where she could not be present for a period of time..
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Bastard may refer to:
    A child whose birth lacks legal legitimacy—that is, one born to a woman and a man who are not legally married

a ? is a derogatory term for a black person a ? is a derogatory term for a female a ? is a derogatory term for a black male...... a bastard is a derogatory term for a child born out of wedlock,,,,,no my daughter is nowhere near a bastard
  • TheIraq
    Options

I hope ur not dumb enough to try to compare going to the military to trying to go into the entertainment industry
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    t/s you can't be serious :(
  • TheIraq
    Options
    Bastard may refer to:

a ? is a derogatory term for a black person a ? is a derogatory term for a female a ? is a derogatory term for a black male...... a bastard is a derogatory term for a child born out of wedlock,,,,,no my daughter is nowhere near a bastard

A ? is a female dog
  • TheIraq
    Options
    I'm starting to think this thread was made so you could get some attention
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

i am seriously asking this question and i want a serious answer with a reason..
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

it is not hard for me to get any attention in this place at all...i do not have to make a thread
  • TheIraq
    Options

it is not hard for me to get any attention in this place at all...i do not have to make a thread

I've heard of you before but nothing that was said was good.....

• Aquafina..floe
    Options

I hope ur not dumb enough to try to compare going to the military to trying to go into the entertainment industry

now i completey understand wat u mean when u say that...u go into the military u are forsure getting paid u are forsure getting paid and all that...vs the entertainment part it is more of a gamble there is a good chance that it may and will never work out for u and u could really be wasting your life....and no that would not be fair however there is alot alot of money that could be made in the entertainment... more than what u could get working a really good job or the military
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

ok...........but u still heard of me right?.......thats all that really matters

• TheIraq
    Options

ok...........but u still heard of me right?.......thats all that really matters

Thats not always true

• Aquafina..floe
    Options
    ? celebrity motion picture actors make MILLIONS OF DOLLARS A YEAR!! ? could u imagine!! just for being an actor!!!
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pick the decision you can live with.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Pick the decision you can live with.

i was raised with my mom and all brothers n sisters...so for me to be away from my daughter for even a week makes me miss her and want to get her back....i really dont know is i would be mentally capable of doing something like that

however i do know that if it worked and everything followed thru as plan , i could live with the choice i made no problem...
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Either way, win or lose, the time away will have passed just the same. You can't make up for lost time even if things follow through.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the serious answer is you are a mom, so that comes first

if that means passing up the opportunity to be in a certain industry, then so be it

especially since you shouldn't have to give ya kid up anyways just to break into the industry

what is it that you do, that you think will make the valuable/irreplaceable time spent away from you child worth it?

the military is a poor comparison
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Either way, win or lose, the time away will have passed just the same. You can't make up for lost time even if things follow through.

that is soo how i feel...come back and my daughter be all extra grown i would have to get to know her more and would barely have the time to do that cause i would be soo busy

i guess it is selling your soul going into the entertainment industry huu?
  • TheIraq
    Options

that is soo how i feel...come back and my daughter be all extra grown i would have to get to know her more and would barely have the time to do that cause i would be soo busy

i guess it is selling your soul going into the entertainment industry huu?

Nah that requires a blood sacrifice
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shut the hell up aqua, uon even take it seriously!
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Damned if you do and damned if you don't. Wtf is life like that anyway?
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

the serious answer is you are a mom, so that comes first

if that means passing up the opportunity to be in a certain industry, then so be it

especially since you shouldn't have to give ya kid up anyways just to break into the industry

what is it that you do, that you think will make the valuable/irreplaceable time spent away from you child worth it?

the military is a poor comparison

i used the military as a comparison because it causes time to be spent away from her the key factor would be sacrificing the time and energy i could be putting into raising my child..she would not get

personally i feel that it would not be selfish ...because i would not just bounce off for years and never see her again n never talk to her and stuff....but i do think it would be wrong and heartbreaking on her behalf as she would not understand why her mother is not present

my daughter is 3 years old however my daughter is extremely smart and advance for her age and would know wat i would be doing she would just really want to be with me
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    shut the hell up aqua, uon even take it seriously!

lmaoooooo i dont take the music part..the rapping part serious no! but everything else yes i do.....