Options

Comments

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allied wrote: »
    major pain wrote: »
    ^^

And it took you seeing it twice to come to this ? conclusion?

No I saw it once in theaters and watched it again on bootleg. Wasn't getting tricked twice.
    major pain wrote: »
    ^^

And it took you seeing it twice to come to this ? conclusion?

So.. you still watched it twice? If any normal person doesnt like a movie.. they damn sure dont watch it again JUST to make sure they liked it.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess after all said and done, the bad ass Bane got murked by ?

No pun ...
  • Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So how long til dvd and bluray? Thxgiving maybe xmas?
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They'll probably wait until christmas
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate these write ups on the internet that are saying "Could John Blake be the next batman?" ....ummmm do u not see how little dude is? ? is like 5'8 Lol , what kinda batman would that be? .. Little ? running up on criminals at night and gotta stand on his tippy toes to look at em' , he's not only short but has a girl frame also ...i guess folks on blogs and ? just want something to talk about

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    i hate these write ups on the internet that are saying "Could John Blake be the next batman?" ....ummmm do u not see how little dude is? ? is like 5'8 Lol , what kinda batman would that be? .. Little ? running up on criminals at night and gotta stand on his tippy toes to look at em' , he's not only short but has a girl frame also ...i guess folks on blogs and ? just want something to talk about

thats why i think he will be Robin. ? his real name is robin
  • KeepOnPushing
    Options
    skooby2315 wrote: »

thats why i think he will be Robin. ? his real name is robin

i dont see them using that character , just my opinion i always found Robin as the corny ass pest next to Batman ...
  • KeepOnPushing
    Options
    Yo i thought HUSH would have made somewhat of an appearance at first in the movie cuz when Catwoman was getting finger prints and sold them to the guy i thought the guy would be someone working for hush ...i was like ahhhh ? HUSH trying to steal his identity

wish they would have used that character i thought he coulda been dope ..
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, basically all the dudes who prefer Joker over Bane are coming together to find a way to ? on TDKR? Typical IC Bitchassness.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Seansosa wrote: »
    So how long til dvd and bluray? Thxgiving maybe xmas?
    rumor is early december.

it'll definitely be out in time for christmas tho.

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Yo i thought HUSH would have made somewhat of an appearance at first in the movie cuz when Catwoman was getting finger prints and sold them to the guy i thought the guy would be someone working for hush ...i was like ahhhh ? HUSH trying to steal his identity

wish they would have used that character i thought he coulda been dope ..
    Hush is the ? but clay face >>>>>>>>>
    Huge cosign. ? done went from trying to make sense out of certain little irrelevant things in a comic book made into a film. Now they on some dumb ? outside of the film also lol.

I'm shocked one of these "in the real world[insert ? opinion here" people haven't ? about how batman is able to beat up 10 goons by himself yet.
    So, basically all the dudes who prefer Joker over Bane are coming together to find a way to ? on TDKR? Typical IC Bitchassness.
    Besides the casual batman fans and the people who don't know nothing this is who they are lol.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Under the redhood storyline would be great an cosin hush as well id like to see azrael somehow
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    i think they should make the original 3rd movie script for Batman and make it an novel. cuz i want to know how part 3 could have been. even tho TDKR is still an amazing movie
  • KeepOnPushing
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Under the redhood storyline would be great an cosin hush as well id like to see azrael somehow

Co-sign , Im really pulling for the "Batman: Hush" storyline i loved that story and it not only makes Batman work really hard mentally but physically as well

6375845.jpg

5_Batman_Villains_Christopher_Nolan_Should_Have_Used_1342717932.jpg

and some characters i feel like are better left in the comics or animated film , Mr.Freeze is cool through comics but seeing a Grown man on the big screen with a big ass bubble helmet on with a pretty much frozen body look just gives it a cheesy vibe , Samething with Clayface im not trying to see that brought to life .
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah Mr Freeze would have GOAT potential...But this is Batman...Its too unrealistic...Same with Clayface (if they went the route Batman TAS did with his origin)

Gonna repeat myself and say a Joker movie would be dope
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Bane's Origin Sequence Cut from Dark Knight Rises

Much like Ra's Al Ghul in Batman Begins and the Joker in The Dark Knight, Tom Hardy's Bane was never truly given a fleshed out backstory within the context of Christopher Nolan's final Batman film. As we learned in the final moments of TDKR, the origin we were actually shown belonged to Marion Collard's Talia Al Ghul.

However, according to the project's costume designer Lindy Hemming, there was a time when a sequence exploring Bane's early days was incorporated into story:

"The other thing that you should have seen during that sequence is him being injured in his youth," Hemming told GQ. "So one of the fundamental things about his costume is that he has this scar from the back injury. Even if he hasn't got the bulletproof vest on, he still has to wear the waist belt and the braces. In that scene in the prison, where he's learning to fight the same way Batman learned to fight, he's wearing an early version of his waist belt. It's showing support, but it's not the finished one he eventually wears. He's also wearing an early version of his gas mask, all glued together...

"If you look at the film, unless they've cut it -- and I'm sure they haven't -- there's a whole early section for Tom Hardy where he's fighting and being taunted by people. He's got chains on him, and he's standing on a wooden thing while people are attacking him. And in that scene, he's wearing a much more ragged, primitive version of the mask."

When informed that that sequence indeed had been left out of the final film, Lindy replied, "Well that's an awful shame, but I suppose you have to cut things. I won't elaborate on it too much, because it isn't in the film, but there was another section that showed you why he had the mask and where it came from."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/07/banes-origin-sequence-cut-from-dark-knight-rises
  • KeepOnPushing
    Options
    Good drop Cellar-Door , not sure how i feel about it , probably would have gave more fans a better understanding of Banes overall outfit in the movie ..but the movie Was dope as ? so it's not really an issue for me
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

Co-sign , Im really pulling for the "Batman: Hush" storyline i loved that story and it not only makes Batman work really hard mentally but physically as well

6375845.jpg

5_Batman_Villains_Christopher_Nolan_Should_Have_Used_1342717932.jpg
    Mr.Freeze is cool through comics but seeing a Grown man on the big screen with a big ass bubble helmet on with a pretty much frozen body look just gives it a cheesy vibe , Samething with Clayface im not trying to see that brought to life .
    Yeah Mr Freeze would have GOAT potential...But this is Batman...Its too unrealistic...Same with Clayface (if they went the route Batman TAS did with his origin)
    lol I guess Y'all right on this one. But I think special effects now at days can pull it off. They got hush on the new batman game but he only a side mission. He's one of the best side missions though. you don't really encounter him you just track him. The end of the side mission is G.O.A.T. I damn near forgot about him until I played arkham city.

• BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This movie is overrated him falling for catwoman was too quick and there was absolutley no build up to the relationship.
    the end was ? bc we dont know if batman died or not and if he survived its ? to think he can escape a nuclesr explosion in 5 seconds.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Robin's name is ? Grayson not John Blake.

And for a ? to be batman's replacement, why was he such a ? . Gordon had the glock to the back of his head and dude nearly got his ass whooped in broad daylight til he shot them ? 's. ? ? ? .

Robin in the comics >> Robin in TDKR.

John Blake is the son of the mafia don and Azrael (batman replacement) who eventually gets killed off.

That first fight with Bane was hot garbage and realistically Batman could of popped that ? with the cannon in the beginning and this would of never happened.

Catwoman was the only real ? .
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I smh at the last 2 posts in here and I take my exit
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao how do you not know if batman survived
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    According to the movie, Batman retired and wifed up a cat burglar then let some ? ? who's a fake robin take his place.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You do realize that John Blake was a character solely made for the movie right?
    He doesnt appear in any version of Batman. Movies, cartoons, and comics....
    So you already take an L for that dumb ? you're saying
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »
    You do realize that John Blake was a character solely made for the movie right?
    He doesnt appear in any version of Batman. Movies, cartoons, and comics....
    So you already take an L for that dumb ? you're saying

John Blake was in the comics before the movie bruh.

He was Azrael, the fake batman who was killing off criminals in batman's absence. The movie made a story of it's own with him and made him a combination of the 3 robins. Read Frank Miller's version bruh.