Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    Smh@ this lights camera action having its own version Kobe vs Jordan

lol I knew it was gonna happen as soon as the 1st dude said it
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, this is Kobe vs nobody aka BB vs nobody.

Nothing can hold up to BB.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    btw, just made the Br35/Ba56 my Black Ops logo on CoD.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Sion. wrote: »
    If this thread is still up by then I'll sticky it.....

lol
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Walt be killing it with the "Let's cook" phrase
  • h deezy
    h deezy Members Posts: 26
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    I just really started watching this this season.I had peeped a little the 1st season, but thought it was a fake Weeds.the show is great.I can't believe what happened last season

Nah fam. Weeds is a fake Breaking Bad.

This last season is going to be awesome!...I can't wait...anytime a show has a clear direction to go in and a writer knows exactly where it's going the show always turns out better...becuz it doesn't have to make any ? episodes or ? seasons just to try and prolong the show IE Dexter.

This. That's what made The Wire so good.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? on dexter s6. it was decent. better than most ? on TV. so its whatever. tho im expecting BIG things from season 7 n 8
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is this the season that walter jr finally becomes an addict?
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    is this the season that walter jr finally becomes an addict?

if it dont happen this season it wont happen lol
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Damn its about to be June AMC cant give us a date?
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good show but overrated by fans

Show is too predictable
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    im going to start watching this show along with Broadwalk Empire...

You've been missing out. Easily one of the best shows ever created.

@bcotton: When I saw that episode I rewound that part twice. That was a Scarface-esque type speech right there; only more intelligent than anything Tony Montana would think to say. That speech was the truth. And the look on Skuyler's face just topped it off. Loved it!
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

and i don't wanna hear none of that "I like both shows!" ? ? , u can't rep piru and crip

Bad analogy. Pirus and Crips are different gangs but they are still gangs. MM and BB are nothing like each other in any regard except for the network that carries them. I watch both and enjoy both shows.

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You never go full Heisenberg...Walt went full Heisenberg
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Its too late for him to go back, its only gonna get worse from here
    rofl @ Breaking Bad being predictable
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is. Only idiots would be surprise by the writing.

• shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »
    Walt be killing it with the "Let's cook" phrase

haha yea he be killing me when he says "We need to cook more" rofl....and Jesse with "? "
  • shadb33
    Options
    I said this in the other thread but I got Season 5 split into 2 parts...the first part will be about the German corporation that Gustavo was connected with. They gotta be wondering who killed Gus...so they will be after Walter or will get him to start cooking again. Then the second half will be about Hank finally figuring out it's Walter who is Heisenberg and that battle until the end. Walter or Jesse has to die. I think Jesse dying will be more powerful. I think Walter's cancer comes back. Walter Jr. will start cooking his own food as well.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    shadb33 wrote: »
    I said this in the other thread but I got Season 5 split into 2 parts...the first part will be about the German corporation that Gustavo was connected with. They gotta be wondering who killed Gus...so they will be after Walter or will get him to start cooking again. Then the second half will be about Hank finally figuring out it's Walter who is Heisenberg and that battle until the end. Walter or Jesse has to die. I think Jesse dying will be more powerful. I think Walter's cancer comes back. Walter Jr. will start cooking his own food as well.

German corporation?
  • shadb33
    Options
    shadb33 wrote: »

German corporation?

Remember Los Pollos Hermanos was a trademark of Madrigal Corporation?? I bet they also funded all that equipment they were using in the lab. Gale, Walter's dead lab assistant has a German last name. So does Mike. If they explain about Gustavo's past, they have to go into his German connections.

The season 3 episode "Kafkaesque" has a TV commercial for Los Pollos Hermanos. The commercial's copyright says "Los Pollos Hermanos Inc. is a registered trademark of Madrigal Electromotive".
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    I'll have to go back and watch that episode, I know he had ties to someone in Chile (I thought he was part of Pinochet's regime or something)
  • shadb33
    Options
    Hank mentioned it a few times too about Madrigal. But yea he's supposedly Chilean but his name surely isn't. And remember when Hank brought him in for questioning, they couldn't find any records of him in Chile. It was like he didn't exist before 1986.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that German corporation was a front so gus could get the equipment threw not someone who is over gus

im pretty sure since this si the last season it will be walters descent into darkness but also trying to get money for skylar, and walt/jesse evading hank for the last time
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Good show but overrated by fans

Show is too predictable

HUH?! Predictable. Many things come to mind, but predictable ain't one of them, hoss.