Breaking Bad Season 5 (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dam the final 8 won't air for another year. That's really dragging the ? out way too long.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    dam the final 8 won't air for another year. That's really dragging the ? out way too long.

just look at like having 2 more seasons , the wait is gonna be terrible though
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    a_560x0.jpg

Just read this is the 1st time Walt AND Jessie havent been in the official poster for the season, sign of things to come?
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still amazed at how epic this show is and even it's photo shoots are GOAT.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Vince Gilligan in THR Roundtable; Aaron Paul Talks Season 5 With Conan
    Episode-405-Jesse-325.jpg

http://blogs.amctv.com/breaking-bad/2012/06/press-roundup-0608.php

This week, Vince Gilligan talks Gus's death in The Hollywood Reporter's showrunners roundtable and Aaron Paul pays a visit to Conan O'Brien. Plus, Bryan Cranston talks about directing with Variety. Read on for more:

• Vince Gilligan participates in The Hollywood Reporter's showrunners roundtable, in which he likens Gus's death to Highlander: "There could be only one at the end."

• Aaron Paul appears on TBS' Conan, where he divulges, "There may or may not be a lot of deaths" in the new season. Paul also talks with Spin and names Jonathan Banks as his co-star with the best taste in music: "I walk by his trailer and he's blasting Mozart. He turned me on to Édith Piaf."

• Using his Twitter account, Aaron Paul gives fans an opportunity to call him at a New Mexico pay phone and ask their questions about Breaking Bad.

• Variety talks to Bryan Cranston about directing an episode of ABC's Modern Family. He says, "You wind up using a different set of muscles directing than you do acting."

• Flicks and Bits chats with Bryan Cranston about his role as Vitaly the Tiger in Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted.

• The New York Post calls Bryan Cranston's Walter White the "best antihero on television. Not just today, but ever."

• The Hollywood Reporter speaks to Giancarlo Esposito about playing Gus, "whom Esposito embodied as convincingly as his own skin." (No Link.) The Hollywood Reporter also considers Gus's death to be one of TV's most shocking, while the Los Angeles Times calls Gus a character "we hate to love." (No Link.)

• Deadline thinks Emmy nominations are "all but guaranteed" for Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul -- and believes the chance of Giancarlo Esposito garnering a best supporting actor nod is "looking good." TVLine thinks the best supporting actor race will become a "duel" between Aaron Paul and last year's winner, Peter Dinklage of Game of Thrones, and considers Esposito a "wild card to watch" for a nomination.

• The Guardian calls Breaking Bad "the best crime drama ever made."

• The Los Angeles Times suggests a summer vacation to Albuquerque with a stop at Los Pollos Hermanos, where "owner Gus Fring is often on hand to deliver polite, efficient service, though for some reason we haven't seen him much lately." (No Link.)

• Betsy Brandt, Bryan Cranston, RJ Mitte and Aaron Paul bowl against a crew from Nerdist: "You've been waiting for this one, and it won't disappoint. (Got a problem with it? Better call Saul!)"

• Breaking Bad's Season 5 poster is spotlighted by Cinema Blend, Collider.com, Entertainment Weekly, The Hollywood Reporter, The Huffington Post, New York Magazine, ScreenRant, TV Fanatic, TVLine, TheWrap and Zap2it.

• The New York Times considers Breaking Bad's return one of the summer's TV highlights. Meanwhile, the Denver Post considers Breaking Bad one of the best things of summer TV viewing while Postmedia News calls Bad "must-see" viewing. Breaking Bad is Complex Magazine's most-anticipated TV show this summer and is one of TV Fanatic's most anticipated summer shows as well.

• Examiner.com reports that Anna Gunn is set to participate in an Academy of Television Arts and Sciences staged reading of Marty in Los Angeles this week.

• Attention DISH customers: AMC is being dropped. Don't want to miss new episodes of Breaking Bad? Tell DISH to keep AMC by going to KeepAMC.com or calling 855-KEEP-AMC / 855-533-7262.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    "We're done... when I say we're done..." Breaking Bad returns. July 15 at 10/9c.

On-Air Trailer, Dangerous: Breaking Bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mp5O30NyQE
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why does amc air commericals...? so annoying!
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    why does amc air commericals...? so annoying!

I heard we might get a official trailer for the Killing Finale on Sunday
  • marc123
    edited June 2012
    Options
    ^^ good to hear. i can tell you the killer is NOT Jamie or Gwen.

my bets are on the black dude, the mayors right hand man.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    ^^ good to hear. i can tell you the killer is NOT Jamie or Gwen.

my bets are on the black dude, the mayors right hand man.

lmao is this the series finale?

I was waiting for that ? to be over before I started watching

• marc123
    Options
    ^^, dont kno. they have not said yet
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Damn we cant get a sticky?

Breaking Bad Wins Two Critics Choice Awards
    Episode-411-Walt-Gus-325.jpg

Today the Broadcast Television Journalists Association announced the winners of the second annual Critics' Choice Television Awards, and Breaking Bad's Bryan Cranston (Walter White) and Giancarlo Esposito (Gustavo Fring) were honored with wins in the Best Actor in a Drama Series and Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series categories, respectively.

The awards are part of three garnered by AMC this year -- the most of any cable network -- with Mad Men's Christina Hendricks (Joan Harris) picking up her second consecutive trophy for Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series.

The actors faced stiff competition for their categories, beating out such heavyweights as Game of Thrones's Peter Dinklage, Justified's Timothy Olyphant and Boardwalk Empire's Kelly Macdonald to win the awards.

Congratulations to all of the winners.
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AMC is king when it comes to shows, second to none.
  • marc123
    Options
    ....tired of waiting
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That car wash is either finna be a problem or a huge asset
  • Bcotton5
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Options

Today, AMCtv.com releases six photos from Breaking Bad's Season 5 Premiere, "Live Free or Die." Questions will undoubtedly arise like who is Mike pointing that gun at and what are Walt and Jesse doing at Old Joe's junkyard? The answers must wait until July. Until then...

Breaking Bad Season 5 premieres Sun., Jul. 15 at 10/9c on AMC.

episode-1-walt-jesse.jpg

episode-1-mike.jpg

episode-1-jesse-walt-mike.jpg

episode-1-hank.jpg

episode-1-walt.jpg

episode-1-joe-walt-jesse-mike.jpg
  • marc123
    Options
    got damn Hank still following that lead........
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^yea looks like Hank still following that lead. Maybe that got back to Mike somehow so he got them trying to clean some ? up again.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BRIINNG BACK GUS in some capacity ....Hopefully Flashbacks To His Days In Chile
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^Read an article where they said the response to Gus was so great that they would definitely consider bring him.back in flashbacks.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mike pointing the gun but I doubt he fires it at Walt or Jesse. No point firing on your future employers.