Breaking Bad Season 5 (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's because you're an idiot. Don't worry most fans of this show are the same.

I guessed the who poisoned the boy, why, with what, and the reasoning behind it while everyone else thought it was Gus.

The Hank situation predictable.

Jeese break down and drug habit increasing.

Ect

The show is predictable... but I'm not an idiot so it comes easy to me.
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    It's because you're an idiot. Don't worry most fans of this show are the same.

I guessed the who poisoned the boy, why, with what, and the reasoning behind it while everyone else thought it was Gus.

The Hank situation predictable.

Jeese break down and drug habit increasing.

Ect

The show is predictable... but I'm not an idiot so it comes easy to me.

What? NO ONE thought it was Gus. It's called Dramatic irony and foreshadowing. You were SUPPOSED to know that it was Walter, at least be able to make a strong argument.

And what Hank situation? There was no guessing as to what was happening, so I don't really get where you're going with that either.

You're telling me it was predictable that Gus would poison an entire cartel and himself?
    It's predictable that Walt's wife would have handled the news of his ? dealing as well as she did? If so, what in her character gave that away, because her evolution took a great turn AFTER she found out, because who she was before gave no clues of it.

The ? you're calling "predictable" is actually just really good storytelling. You just don't understand it.

? are so used to lost and M. Night Shyamalan that they think every story should have all these twists and turns.
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Lol.I don't remember you posting in the thread on here...EVERYONE thought it was Gus.

Search for the thread boy... Breaking Bad Season 4. I was the only one correctly being right on the predictable ass writing.
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Lol.I don't remember you posting in the thread on here...EVERYONE thought it was Gus.

Search for the thread boy... Breaking Bad Season 4. I was the only one correctly being right on the predictable ass writing.

Then I guess the ? in here are ? ' dumb then.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The cancellation of Bent stings a little less today for Jesse Plemons, as Friday Night Lights' mumbling, mediocre-music-playing soul has just landed a major recurring role in the fifth season of Breaking Bad. According to the exclusive report from TV Line, Plemons will play a guy named Todd—" a dependable, innocuous, working-class guy" who turns out to be something different than what he appears to be, with his big head and his dumb baby.

i hope i can still take the show seriously now that Landry has been cast. my first guess is that he's either a narc or a dealer

landry_jpg_627x325_crop_upscale_q85_jpg_627x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg
  • Matt-
    Options
    apparently, they filmed some scenes in Germany, which is where Madrigal Electromotive (the parent company of Gus' chicken restaurant) is located
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i finally caught up on all 4 season and this show is the ? . the irony in the episodes if great. I wonder if they have a scene when Walter spills the beans about poisoning the kid and killing Jesse's girl. Creating a situation where Jesse kills him to end the show

I think somehow the whole family finds out Walter is a cook and they end up all being cool about it

It was funny as ? to see Saul hire Lavel Crawford as his security
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you dont like this show go ? yourself and die.

Cant wait for this. Sad to know it ends after this season.
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Walt will get founded out duh

Predictable writing is predictable

Jesse and Walt with get into a tense standoff in which neither of them die
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    If you dont like this show go ? yourself and die.

Cant wait for this. Sad to know it ends after this season.

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the thing im tripping on is, what kinda person just sits there trying to guess whats gon happen next? I mean, that takes all the immersion away if you just trying to guess what the next scene gon be...

maybe im old fashioned or "dumb" but i still like being surprised...i aint bout to watch 12-20 episodes of a show only to guess whats gonna happen after every line...thats the writers job to come up with the story...my job as a viewer is to sit back and watch...

Co-sign. Especially w this GOAT show, I'd rather be surprised
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    We got a date!

http://blogs.amctv.com/breaking-bad/2012/05/season-5-premiere-announced.php

Breaking Bad Season 5 to Premiere Sun., Jul. 15 at 10/9c

Episode-401-Walt-560.jpg

AMC announced today its summer programming slate, including the highly anticipated premiere of the first part of Breaking Bad's final season on Sun., Jul. 15 at 10/9c. The final season of the Emmy® Award-winning and critically acclaimed drama, produced by Sony Pictures Television, consists of 16 episodes, with the first eight episodes beginning July 15th and culminating with the series' final eight episodes next summer 2013.

Over four seasons, Breaking Bad has garnered a total of six Emmys® wins; a Peabody Award; it has been named to the American Film Institute's (AFI) list of the "Top 10 Programs of the Year" (2008, 2010, 2011); and been heralded as one of the best TV dramas on television. Filmed on location in Albuquerque, NM, the series stars 2008, 2009 and 2010's Emmy® Award winner for Outstanding Lead Actor Bryan Cranston; 2010 Emmy® winner for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series Aaron Paul; Anna Gunn; Dean Norris; Betsy Brandt; RJ Mitte; Bob Odenkirk; and Jonathan Banks. Breaking Bad is produced by High Bridge and Gran Via Productions in association with Sony Pictures Television for AMC. Breaking Bad Season 4 will be available on Blu-ray and DVD on June 5.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I love this show...Walter White is finding his inner Frank White. Dude is a beast!

More than I can say for ? Jesse...can't wait for the season to drop. The best series on TV to me.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ those bloopers
  • Matt-
    Options
    Hank is ? hilarious.
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't wait! I wonder how Mike is going to react to Gus not being around and the "reason" Gus is not around.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Actor Jeremiah Bitsui who plays Gus's erstwhile henchman Victor on AMC's Breaking Bad, talks to AMCtv.com about what it's like to get killed on set and why he gets recognized in unlikely places.

BB-S4-Jeremiah-Bitsui-Victor-325.jpg

Q: The box cutter! What was it like getting your throat slit in the Season 4 Premiere?

A: They brought me into a special effects house in North Hollywood and fitted me with the prosthetic that went around my neck. We practiced the choreography and we did a bunch of tests to see how the squirting was. I would get a little sponge bath in between takes but still there was blood on everything. There was so much blood shooting it that day that by the end of it my underwear was soaked. I've never done anything like that before.

Q: Were you bummed that your time on the show was over?

A: I was originally going to be in only one episode in Season 2, so when I found out that I was in Season 3 I was amazed. Everyone would look at me like I was a dead man walking because most bad guys hadn't lived that long up to that point. I was just thankful to have died that way rather than in a big gun fight and just been randomly shot.

Q: That scene inspired a lot of strong reactions, was it hard for you to watch as a viewer?

A: Yeah, you know up until that point I'd never died in anything before. As a viewer the first time I watched it was the premiere in LA. Everyone was shocked and freaked out. It was a little eerie, the tone in the room.

Q: We don't learn much about Victor outside of his work for Gus. What did you imagine him to be like?

A: I didn't see him as a thug. I thought of him maybe as just a younger guy with a military background. Maybe he knew a lot about arms, explosives and warfare. I thought of him being comfortable with being a utility or tool, but of course later you realize that Victor does want to be higher up in the food chain. I grew up in and out of Albuquerque and I knew a lot of no-nonsense guys from somewhat shady backgrounds, so I had a wealth of people and characters to draw on.

Q: How did you land the role as Victor? Were there any other roles you auditioned for?

A: When I first read for Breaking Bad, it was actually a different role. This girl got it and I met her in the audition, but I had wanted that role. When I left the audition the casting director ran out -- and this was a signature thing for her -- and she grabbed me and was like, "We want you to read for another role." She gave me this cold read for the character that became Victor.

Q: Does anybody ask you about what it was like to play a bad guy on Breaking Bad?

A: Victor never really did anything horrible -- he wasn't like a gross character -- but what was amazing was a lot of people would come up and be like, "Oh you were so bad, you were so mean." And I was like, "I never did anything or killed anybody!" When I create a character that is considered kind of a bad guy, I always try to find their redeeming qualities.

Q: You've acted in a bunch of big productions like Natural Born Killers. Has your role as Victor given you the most visibility?

A: Yeah, you know. I was really blessed enough to have been a part of Natural Born Killers, but Breaking Bad was awesome. The amount of times I'll get recognized in the restroom is really funny. Some guy this weekend was like, "Yo, Vincent!" and I was like "um," and he was like "Oh, Victor!" The three places I'm most recognized are Albuquerque, New York and the restroom for some reason.

• Bcotton5
    Options
    For people that missed it and want to get on the show they are playing every episode from the beginning starting June 11

Breaking Bad Late-Night Encores Return to AMC in June

bb-s1234-key-art-560.jpg

How did a public school teacher become Public Enemy Number 1? If you haven't been keeping up with the series Time magazine calls "TV's best drama," you might not have the faintest clue. Fortunately, AMC is encoring all four seasons of Breaking Bad with multiple episodes airing late night every night starting Sun., Jun. 11. Stay up late or set your DVR to watch the entire series in order from the beginning. Witness Walter White's dramatic transformation and get ready for the new season premiering Sun., Jul. 15 at 10/9c on AMC.

Click here to see a complete schedule of episode airings.

http://www.amctv.com/schedule#series/Breaking-Bad
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    new poster just released! wow! walt is the Kinping, yep! Looks sick...

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ! Hiesenberg is gonna flood the whole South West with grade A ? ....
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    a_560x0.jpg

AWWWW ? !!!!!!!

• imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I was kinda ? to hear that the 2nd half of the new season will air a year from now. That's ? stupid.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    imm0rt4l wrote: »
    I was kinda ? to hear that the 2nd half of the new season will air a year from now. That's ? stupid.

Yea I was too, its basically like having 2 seasons though, I know its gonna be a crazy cliffhanger after episode 8

Season 1 was only 7 or 8 episodes so its like having 2 more.

They REALLY need to give us one of those event episodes. Hopefully the series finale is 2 hours