major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dat_? _B1 wrote: »
    lol.....Kat seem upset foreal.....

you still on punishment girl?

Just shut up!

I don't want to talk about it.

lol

[img]http://www.troll.me/images/creepy-? -wonka/im-intrigued-tell-me-more.jpg[/img]
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea Beezy just realizing her clock is ticking so thats making her desperate to find someone to be with
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MsS

plenty more left
    straws.jpg

• NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at seeds & Jordans. I got a grown ass man at home.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @NYCeeCee of course... but no, I don't believe that y'all can control yourselves... are there women who can? of course... do they ALL post on the IC? C'mon son...
  • NYCeeCee
    Options
    The only women in this thread are kat, MsS & myself. Lol! We're not ALL IC women. Trust, I've taken an "L" or 2 in my single days to know what I'm talking about.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NYCeeCee wrote: »
    The only women in this thread are kat, MsS & myself. Lol! We're not ALL IC women. Trust, I've taken an "L" or 2 in my single days to know what I'm talking about.

Tell us more please.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obviously u arent paying attention @Nex Gin

I was nice to her. Showed her a good time in Atlanta, she'll never forget it

Well duh..... You're supposed to be nice to her until after you get the ? . Being an ? up front would likely decrease your odds of hitting it ( w/ most women ). I'm sure she won't forget the knife in her back and the heartbreak. And so another bitter woman has been created..... Damn icecold......just damn...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dude played her, so any woman that has been played in the past felt her pain....
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options

2/3 of y'all r mos definitely fronting... if cats irl simped y'all like these IC cats your ovaries would burst from the feelings...
  • a.mann
    Options
    hahaha @ kat

she REALLY ready to blast Beez

if that's true
  • black caesar
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    dude played her, so any woman that has been played in the past felt her pain....

It's definitely showing in this thread real heavy.
  • NYCeeCee
    Options
    Lol @black & @cain. This thread isn't about me. I was just trying to make a point.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »

Well duh..... You're supposed to be nice to her until after you get the ? . Being an ? up front would likely decrease your odds of hitting it ( w/ most women ). I'm sure she won't forget the knife in her back and the heartbreak. And so another bitter woman has been created..... Damn icecold......just damn...

Ive been super sarcastic/assholish for the last 10 years. Nothin changed for her nor will it for any other female.

Knife in her back? lol Nah just an IC joke
  • a.mann
    edited May 2012
    Options
    did he just call her a "joke"?

man!

Breezy ? around in fell in love with Dexter
  • black caesar
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »

Ive been super sarcastic/assholish for the last 10 years. Nothin changed for her nor will it for any other female.

Knife in her back? lol Nah just an IC joke

? said he ain't going to apologize for being an ? . Got to respect a person that stands by his beliefs. lol
  • black caesar
    Options
    Lol @black & @cain. This thread isn't about me. I was just trying to make a point.

But you can empathize. with Beezy. This is your chance to let the IC help you. LOL
  • Stew
    Options
    U would think we all go to High School together or some ? . Aint nothin but 65 ppl gonna see this ? and none of yall know Beezy in real life lol. She'll be aight
  • NYCeeCee
    Options
    @Stop, I don't get simped on here. I just post my opinion and lol at the IC antics. I think you're trolling right now. Haha!
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    lol@"we're in our 30s"... u don't say...
  • black caesar
    Options
    U would think we all go to High School together or some ? . Aint nothin but 65 ppl gonna see this ? and none of yall know Beezy in real life lol. She'll be aight

HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wow diamond....is it worth playing catch up y'all? anything good happen?
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel this thread is lacking in pics.

Post more texts and pics of beezy.

It's what she would want if she were still alive.
  • Stew
    Options
    I might even take a trip to see her one day when the Skins play the Chiefs so I can come up and there and make fun of her team.
  • black caesar
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »

It's definitely showing in this thread real heavy.

Who's trying to act like they never got played though?

Yeah, as a woman, I feel for beezy and I think stewie is a child for this ? .

I'm taking more issue that she got caught slipping with all the proof. This is the IC.

I hear ya, but it seems you're real heated at Stew.
This discussion has been closed.