She MAD

Options

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Meh, I can careless. I rarely seen her cape for any other IC chic that got exposed or ridiculed. So, blah. who cares.

Ice is an ? . But, come on, now. If the convo doesnt give any idea that you both are interested and you fly out & ? . with no dinner, not meeting the fam or friends. you know what time it is.

but do ya'll really care about her feelings? Nope.

she watched y'all suffer

even threw in her own jabs

Co-sign. I remember when she clowned Charlie's shorts.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    should she feel like a half way used hoe?
  • black caesar
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    Yo @icecoldstew did you pay for her flight?

We split it

Got to give him props for that. Everything was even all around. From the skies to the sheets.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NYCeeCee wrote: »
    @stopit, so you still do all the dumb ish you did when you were 18/early 20's? No lessons, ever? Or were you born the genius that you are now?

I don't have ovaries...
  • NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao, I can't take Blazini. A "half way used hoe"? :(
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    Lmao, I can't take Blazini. A "half way used hoe"? :(

I only say that because of the text messages and the after shock... my chick flew to see me but the results were different .. im only trying to help piece this puzzle together.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    lol at half a simp. ? u ?
  • black caesar
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Wow!!! Who said the internet isn't real. Lol!
    I guess the "never let 'em see you sweat 101" class was crowded?

lmao, this comment had me tickled pink. i love you cee cee
    Obviously u arent paying attention @Nex Gin

I was nice to her. Showed her a good time in Atlanta, she'll never forget it

lol, this guy. i know you're being sarcastic with the bolded

seriously how was it now obvious to everyone that hlf was a playboy/? type (you're still cute), i mean that ? has been pretty readily apparent. he's like the worst type of guy to catch feelings for. i still think he'll meet his match one of these days, beezy just wasn't it, she unfortunately thought she was tho, and played herself in the process

tbh, i don't think there is a worse insult as a women than to be considered desperate, clingy, or needy, and i mean, those texts took those terms to another level. i can't even fault hlf for cutting ties with her after, those are some real stalkerish texts. if i ever got texts like that from a guy, i'm changing my number the next day, and having the restraining order people on speed dial

As funny as this thread was, I can't even be mad at him for wanting to cut ties either. Her nose was wide open. lol
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Meh, I can careless. I rarely seen her cape for any other IC chic that got exposed or ridiculed. So, blah. who cares.

Ice is an ? . But, come on, now. If the convo doesnt give any idea that you both are interested and you fly out & ? . with no dinner, not meeting the fam or friends. you know what time it is.

but do ya'll really care about her feelings? Nope.

she watched y'all suffer

even threw in her own jabs

real talk and going to give that lame excuse of "I was ? ". Oh please. We know the deal. Ice is a good looking man with a good job & a 401k and she wanted a piece of him. Plus, he's funny yet dominant. She saw stability, credibility, and attractiveness in him.

word to social psych ? .

Ugh..you're going to make me ? in my mouth Charlie.

Get off that dudes nuts.

contray to the popular belief, me and isiah, actually talk. He's a cool dude. He's really cool with one of my friends. I am NOT caping for him nor for her.

Was he wrong for putting her out on front street? Yes. <-- I spoke on that

Is he an ? ? Yes. <--- I've also spoke on that

Should he told her what was up with them as being in a relationship? Of course. <--- I also spoke on this too

Should he not lead her on to believe that they would be together? Of course.

However, when is she going to take her accountability in her actions?
    By blaming she was ? ?

There's more than one conversations with her that he has not released.

But let's not forget, I saw the slick ? she said about me when my pics were released with the killa's.
    I just didn't say nothing cause I didn't really care.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

seriously how was it now obvious to everyone that hlf was a playboy/? type (you're still cute), i mean that ? has been pretty readily apparent. he's like the worst type of guy to catch feelings for. i still think he'll meet his match one of these days, beezy just wasn't it, she unfortunately thought she was tho, and played herself in the process

tbh, i don't think there is a worse insult as a women than to be considered desperate, clingy, or needy, and i mean, those texts took those terms to another level. i can't even fault hlf for cutting ties with her after, those are some real stalkerish texts. if i ever got texts like that from a guy, i'm changing my number the next day, and having the restraining order people on speed dial

As funny as this thread was, I can't even be mad at him for wanting to cut ties either. Her nose was wide open. lol

unintentionally funny lol
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the funny part woulda been if he made a thread while she was inroute like

"i'm bout to ? out this ic chick...details in a few"
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    those are some real stalkerish texts. if i ever got texts like that from a guy, i'm changing my number the next day, and having the restraining order people on speed dial

What would you do if you got stalkerish pm's?

• NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol, love you too @kai. If that door is still open, he won't leave her alone. Seems he likes the attention when he wants to deal with it.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they prolly texting right now...
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the fronting continues...
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    "We aint going Platinum/we aint going Gold/We going diamond.jpg
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Posting in future FOF thread
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    your logic has no place in Donkey.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    diamond.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Too easy^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Plap Sun
    Plap Sun Members Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    diamond in the back
    sunroof top
    diggin the scene with a gangsta lean woohooooo
  • Plap Sun
    Plap Sun Members Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it gif time yet?

yea its about that time, nothin else gon come out this thread
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

c/s bolded. Word to Beezy Bates. This won't end well for icecold.

misery5.gif

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »

c/s bolded. Word to Beezy Bates. This won't end well for icecold.

misery5.gif

gotdamn lol Beezy and HLF is gonna be on an episode of SNAPPED
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    your logic has no place in Donkey.

lol i forgot. let me ?

nah plz dont yo...
This discussion has been closed.