Options
    diamond in the back
    sunroof top
    diggin the scene with a gangsta lean wooohooooooo
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ? probably stepped off the plane expecting to be loved and ? .

But she heard this instead:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Llhu-1qRRLQ

Truly a lauce for beezys everywhere.

RIP to beezy and the hyphy movement.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh, I can careless. I rarely seen her cape for any other IC chic that got exposed or ridiculed. So, blah. who cares.

Ice is an ? . But, come on, now. If the convo doesnt give any idea that you both are interested and you fly out & ? . with no dinner, not meeting the fam or friends. you know what time it is.

but do ya'll really care about her feelings? Nope.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    matt- wrote: »
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    Lol at hiw this thread goes from one emotional white girl to the other emotional white girl with ease.

White people you got to do better.

and both of them just so happen to be playing for the away team. thats what they get.

you think Beezy going back to the other side now?

they don't go back...it's a rule...

? that ? is outdated ? go white or ? these days
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ the first friend who said

"i told you....i told you"
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    LMAO at that song
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at hiw this thread goes from one emotional white girl to the other emotional white girl with ease.

and both of them just so happen to be playing for the away team. thats what they get.

you think Beezy going back to the other side now?

? after this she probably gonna turn ?
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NYCeeCee wrote: »
    @black , you're hilarious!! Lol, I'm happily married, I don't need help. I'm giving my unbiased view on the situation. I know what its like to jump the gun and end up flat on my face. It happens. Beezy is not a victim. If she lets him visit her, shes crazy tho. Wth would that conversation be like?

One can only imagine. lol
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh, I can careless. I rarely seen her cape for any other IC chic that got exposed or ridiculed. So, blah. who cares.

Ice is an ? . But, come on, now. If the convo doesnt give any idea that you both are interested and you fly out & ? . with no dinner, not meeting the fam or friends. you know what time it is.

she watched y'all suffer

even threw in her own jabs
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    them ? from full force killing me in this video hahahahahahaha
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    dude played her, so any woman that has been played in the past felt her pain....

It's definitely showing in this thread real heavy.

Who's trying to act like they never got played though?

Yeah, as a woman, I feel for beezy and I think stewie is a child for this ? .

I'm taking more issue that she got caught slipping with all the proof. This is the IC.

I hear ya, but it seems you're real heated at Stew.

Of course I am..have you read my posts or are you new?[

You know stewie is going to catch heat from me.

Here's where I'm confused. You have a man. Why the hell would you give a ? about Stew does? Did he do something to you in the past? I'm not caping for son either. Just asking a question. The ladies ain't going that hard at him. In fact Mood Indigo and Kai are the only ones that said their piece and kept it moving.

Wow..you're taking this way too seriously guy.

I'm just in here talking ? like I always do, caping for the females like I always do.

Calm down.

LOL at me being serious. I'm all smiles from reading this thread, but you're caping for someone who knows that they messed up.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I might even take a trip to see her one day when the Skins play the Chiefs so I can come up and there and make fun of her team.

If she ? you again after this she deserves whatever she gets.

This right here ^^^^
    Either they just pulled a 30 + page scam or 1 or more of the following is correct...

1.) t/s game is icecold & his pimpin is grade A official. He filled her head w/ promises and dreams & she really did catch feelings under false pretense.

2.) t/s was upfront honest about it being just a fwb type deal, but she ultimately caught feelings after getting dicked down. If so, no harm no foul on t/s part. Beez just trying to change the rules in the middle of the game.

3.) Beez may be one of those dingy/clingy chicks that allow themselves to be played time and time again. She may be incapable of separating emotions from sex & certainly not up 2 speed when it comes to dealing w/ players. If she willing to expose herself to a round 2 after what has already transpired, I'd say she's used to this type of treatment and deserves whatever she gets. She like 30/yrs +......too old to still be getting gamed by basic pimpin.
  • Purr
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

she watched y'all suffer

even threw in her own jabs

real talk and going to give that lame excuse of "I was ? ". Oh please. We know the deal. Ice is a good looking man with a good job & a 401k and she wanted a piece of him. Plus, he's funny yet dominant. She saw stability, credibility, and attractiveness in him.

word to social psych ? .
  • NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao, @amann is such an instigator.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

*lost his girl to a black dude post*

*daughter will be alone on fathers day post*

Denirosmashgut.gif
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Yo @icecoldstew did you pay for her flight?

We split it
  • John_Blazini
    Options

*lost his girl to a black dude post*

*daughter will be alone on fathers day post*

?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@age being brought up time and time again...young dummies grow up to b old dummies...
  • Purr
    Options
    Yo @icecoldstew did you pay for her flight?

We split it

LMAOOOO @ going dutch on a ticket.. Ice, you hella cold..
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol....split....lol
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat trolling you ? . She loves the attention.
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    I dont know what to say lol
  • NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @stopit, so you still do all the dumb ish you did when you were 18/early 20's? No lessons, ever? Or were you born the genius that you are now?
This discussion has been closed.