She MAD

Options

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Kats directing frustrations at IC folk via this storyline....

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U would think we all go to High School together or some ? . Aint nothin but 65 ppl gonna see this ? and none of yall know Beezy in real life lol. She'll be aight

this is why i said ? is actually pretty mild considering ? ? that dudes have been doing to females on a wider scale..

i mean it ain't like you posted the ? on her facebook for her real life friends and family to see....

you jsut posted the ? on a message board she posts on...

funny? yes

still some ? ? ? yes

but it's not that serious....

i'm convinced that one properly worded 20min convo and he's right back in there for another road trip forreal...

it be like this ? never happen......

all he gotta say is some ? like

"look shorty.. that internet ? ain't real....this right here between us....THIS is real....come on now...you know i ? with you....? them IC ? "
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    U would think we all go to High School together or some ? . Aint nothin but 65 ppl gonna see this ? and none of yall know Beezy in real life lol. She'll be aight

"yeah kiddo
    you took one on the chin, but chu gon be aight"8923c6ee8e17837e58604c7d2b0e6306.gif
  • NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @black , you're hilarious!! Lol, I'm happily married, I don't need help. I'm giving my unbiased view on the situation. I know what its like to jump the gun and end up flat on my face. It happens. Beezy is not a victim. If she lets him visit her, shes crazy tho. Wth would that conversation be like?
  • Dupac
    Options
    I might even take a trip to see her one day when the Skins play the Chiefs so I can come up and there and make fun of her team.

If she ? you again after this she deserves whatever she gets.

why wouldn't she???
    because of internet ridicule?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    females hating right now... why Beezy can't try to make Hlf love her...lolololoolol
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »

this is why i said ? is actually pretty mild considering ? ? that dudes have been doing to females on a wider scale..

i mean it ain't like you posted the ? on her facebook for her real life friends and family to see....

you jsut posted the ? on a message board she posts on...

funny? yes

still some ? ? ? yes

but it's not that serious....

i'm convinced that one properly worded 20min convo and he's right back in there for another road trip forreal...

it be like this ? never happen......

all he gotta say is some ? like

"look shorty.. that internet ? ain't real....this right here between us....THIS is real....come on now...you know i ? with you....? them IC ? "

yeah i done did worse i ? a dudes wife after i shook his hand and they watched my son so his mom and I could go on a date...
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dude played her, so any woman that has been played in the past felt her pain....

It's definitely showing in this thread real heavy.

Who's trying to act like they never got played though?

Yeah, as a woman, I feel for beezy and I think stewie is a child for this ? .

I'm taking more issue that she got caught slipping with all the proof. This is the IC.

I hear ya, but it seems you're real heated at Stew.

Of course I am..have you read my posts or are you new?[

You know stewie is going to catch heat from me.

Here's where I'm confused. You have a man. Why the hell would you give a ? about Stew does? Did he do something to you in the past? I'm not caping for son either. Just asking a question. The ladies ain't going that hard at him. In fact Mood Indigo and Kai are the only ones that said their piece and kept it moving.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Kat. I was trynna be nice to her at first but shawty trippin worse then Beezy now.

lol..like I give a ? if you're 'nice' to me. You don't even know the definition of nice..you're a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I'm just saying the ? beezy SHOULD be in here saying. Even the dudes think you're an ass, they just don't want to look like ? .

I don't care.

honor.gif
  • Dupac
    Options
    ? Kat. I was trynna be nice to her at first but shawty trippin worse then Beezy now.

lol..like I give a ? if you're 'nice' to me. You don't even know the definition of nice..you're a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I'm just saying the ? beezy SHOULD be in here saying. Even the dudes think you're an ass, they just don't want to look like ? .

I don't care.

U lyin your ass off talkin bout u dont care. U got more post then anybody in this ? . Emotional ass creature, its because she's white huh?

o ?
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    Kat Beezy aint saying ? because she knows she ? up.... stop caping already ... she has a ? and was caught up in the moment it happens to the best of you.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if it wasn't Kat it was going to be Himi...
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah, i'd like to see the stats. Kat has to have at least 200 posts in this thread
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dat ? B-Cups just mad cause he got taco meat for a face and a big nose.

Black ass fat ? with yellow teeth looking like a ? banana.

Ahh Blank ? up outback ? , you only here to right click HLF pics........smh @ you photoshopping Beezy out the pics you saved.

• Dupac
    Options
    I might even take a trip to see her one day when the Skins play the Chiefs so I can come up and there and make fun of her team.

If she ? you again after this she deserves whatever she gets.

why wouldn't she???
    because of internet ridicule?

lmao!

Maaaannn..ya'll have got to be trolling.

i'm a lot better at it than i get credit for..
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    this ? HLF got bored lmao ... who wants to date a chick with meh head skills anyways ... it would never last

qyeio7.jpg
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    Lol at hiw this thread goes from one emotional white girl to the other emotional white girl with ease.

White people you got to do better.

and both of them just so happen to be playing for the away team. thats what they get.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

in before a white passively aggressively displays hatred for the blacks...
  • Dupac
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    Lol at hiw this thread goes from one emotional white girl to the other emotional white girl with ease.

and both of them just so happen to be playing for the away team. thats what they get.

that ? sounded angry
    20rqjm.jpg
  • John_Blazini
    Options

you think Beezy going back to the other side now?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

1OHDAMNLOL.gif

• Dupac
    Options

smh..I'm not emotional.

How come dudes can go in all day long and it's not considered 'emotional' but the moment I type some ? , it's automatic feelings?

I'm just engaging in the back and forth.

whatchutalkinboutkat??

emotional ? get called out for being emotional on here daily....? ..hourly....

• Dupac
    Options

you think Beezy going back to the other side now?

they don't go back...it's a rule...
This discussion has been closed.