She MAD

Options

Comments

• joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet stewie can do this same ? to another IC girl next month even after this thread.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Kathy BAtes joe sunned that ? in that GIF
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Meh, I can careless. I rarely seen her cape for any other IC chic that got exposed or ridiculed. So, blah. who cares.

Ice is an ? . But, come on, now. If the convo doesnt give any idea that you both are interested and you fly out & ? . with no dinner, not meeting the fam or friends. you know what time it is.

but do ya'll really care about her feelings? Nope.

she watched y'all suffer

even threw in her own jabs

real talk and going to give that lame excuse of "I was ? ". Oh please. We know the deal. Ice is a good looking man with a good job & a 401k and she wanted a piece of him. Plus, he's funny yet dominant. She saw stability, credibility, and attractiveness in him.

word to social psych ? .

Ugh..you're going to make me ? in my mouth Charlie.

Get off that dudes nuts.

contray to the popular belief, me and isiah, actually talk. He's a cool dude. He's really cool with one of my friends. I am NOT caping for him nor for her.

Was he wrong for putting her out on front street? Yes. <-- I spoke on that

Is he an ? ? Yes. <--- I've also spoke on that

Should he told her what was up with them as being in a relationship? Of course. <--- I also spoke on this too

Should he not lead her on to believe that they would be together? Of course.

However, when is she going to take her accountability in her actions?
    By blaming she was ? ?

There's more than one conversations with her that he has not released.

But let's not forget, I saw the slick ? she said about me when my pics were released with the killa's.
    I just didn't say nothing cause I didn't really care.

well fat ? if the bolded is really why your caught up in emotion why didn't u just save the titangraph and post the bolded ? All that blubber in your post was unecessary, even for an appetite of your stature.....

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo what page is the texts on?
    31 ? pages yo? smmfh
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Did HLF also break Kat's heart? I'm confused about my sexual orientation.

Fixed that for you..you're welcome. : )

If only you could fix your feelings that easily. I know Beezy is channeling the inner white girl pain through you. It is amazing to watch.

lol..you going to jump on that?

As if I don't 'catch feelings' for every color of female on here?

I can speak on this situation cause I've been in it. But you wouldn't know because I chose a person that knew how to keep his ? mouth shut.

From the IC? I heard through the grapevine that Odeisel were in those salami guts any truth to this?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    Meh, I can careless. I rarely seen her cape for any other IC chic that got exposed or ridiculed. So, blah. who cares.

Ice is an ? . But, come on, now. If the convo doesnt give any idea that you both are interested and you fly out & ? . with no dinner, not meeting the fam or friends. you know what time it is.

she watched y'all suffer

real talk and going to give that lame excuse of "I was ? ". Oh please. We know the deal. Ice is a good looking man with a good job & a 401k and she wanted a piece of him. Plus, he's funny yet dominant. She saw stability, credibility, and attractiveness in him.

word to social psych ? .

Get off that dudes nuts.

contray to the popular belief, me and isiah, actually talk. He's a cool dude. He's really cool with one of my friends. I am NOT caping for him nor for her.

Should he told her what was up with them as being in a relationship? Of course. <--- I also spoke on this too

By blaming she was ? ?

But let's not forget, I saw the slick ? she said about me when my pics were released with the killa's.

well fat ? if the bolded is really why your caught up in emotion why didn't u just save the titangraph and post the bolded ? All that blubber in your post was unecessary, even for an appetite of your stature.....

? you have a body worse than a telli tubby and you wanna pop ? off at me?!

and your white hoes are wack, looking like ? fiends. ? outta here, ? . Im not the one you really wanna come for.

You got taco meat all on your skinny-fat ass body, but yet wanna pop ? .. ? ..

you wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight.. hoe.

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dont u mean he "wouldnt" bust a grape in a fruit fight.. hoe??
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

If only you could fix your feelings that easily. I know Beezy is channeling the inner white girl pain through you. It is amazing to watch.

I can speak on this situation cause I've been in it. But you wouldn't know because I chose a person that knew how to keep his ? mouth shut.

From the IC? I heard through the grapevine that Odeisel were in those salami guts any truth to this?

Yes from the IC, and ? no it wasn't odeisel. He was from NY though.

Well do tell this is definitely the place for it...
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd consider letting Charlie suck my ? . No hands though.

Just poke your neck through a hole in the wall.

And she'd have to pay for my flight to L.A.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Yes from the IC, and ? no it wasn't odeisel. He was from NY though.

Well do tell this is definitely the place for it...

Nothing to tell really, nobody from the present IC would recognize his name as it was ages ago.

Flew to NY, saw the sights, ? , smoked some great weed, got hooked on Family Guy and flew home.

We had a couple convos afterwards, threw out a few innuendos on the boards, and that was that.

I knew what it was when I decided to fly there...good times.

Now I think about it and I'm like DAMN..crazy ? .

I ve been posting and lurking for almost as long as you..what was homie S/N?
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    It's funny, because John Edwards turned out to be such a grimy ? .

Would've made a great president.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    It's funny, because John Edwards turned out to be such a grimy ? .

Would've made a great president.

this ? is stupid lmao..
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn kat had sex with a married man whos wife had cancer
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    speaking of children...did she let him hit it raw?
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sooo 32 pages in and no1 is gonna tell @beezy and @stew that they BOTH lose for having blackberrys in 2012
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 mixtape drops in 8 minutes.
  • riddlerap
    Options
  • riddlerap
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

she watched y'all suffer

word to social psych ? .

Get off that dudes nuts.

By blaming she was ? ?

and your white hoes are wack, looking like ? fiends. ? outta here, ? . Im not the one you really wanna come for.

you would bust a grape in a fruit fight.. hoe.

listen here and listen clear fat body, if the point of u being in here is because beezy poked fun of u just let that be known....

at the end of the day I have less body fat than u and it will remain that way, your a fat person that felt the pressure not from your ankles as u should have but from your peers to shed weight.... i'm not gunnin at ya big visible ass i'm just sayin what needs to be said ya hefty ? ....

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jon Edwards

I remember him Funny dude.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

she watched y'all suffer

word to social psych ? .

Get off that dudes nuts.

By blaming she was ? ?

you would bust a grape in a fruit fight.. hoe.

listen here and listen clear fat body, if the point of u being in here is because beezy poked fun of u just let that be known....

at the end of the day I have less body fat than u and it will remain that way, your a fat person that felt the pressure not from your ankles as u should have but from your peers to shed weight.... i'm not gunnin at ya big visible ass i'm just sayin what needs to be said ya hefty ? ....

Damn but true at the bolded...
  • riddlerap
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judging by the looks of things, a couple of you IC ladies banded together, and decided to cape for Beezy I see. Smh. Lol
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    NYCeeCee wrote: »
    Wow!!! Who said the internet isn't real. Lol!
    I guess the "never let 'em see you sweat 101" class was crowded?

lmao, this comment had me tickled pink. i love you cee cee
    Obviously u arent paying attention @Nex Gin

I was nice to her. Showed her a good time in Atlanta, she'll never forget it

lol, this guy. i know you're being sarcastic with the bolded

seriously how was it now obvious to everyone that hlf was a playboy/? type (you're still cute), i mean that ? has been pretty readily apparent. he's like the worst type of guy to catch feelings for. i still think he'll meet his match one of these days, beezy just wasn't it, she unfortunately thought she was tho, and played herself in the process

tbh, i don't think there is a worse insult as a women than to be considered desperate, clingy, or needy, and i mean, those texts took those terms to another level. i can't even fault hlf for cutting ties with her after, those are some real stalkerish texts. if i ever got texts like that from a guy, i'm changing my number the next day, and having the restraining order people on speed dial

c/s bolded. Word to Beezy Bates. This won't end well for icecold.

misery5.gif

gotdamn lol Beezy and HLF is gonna be on an episode of SNAPPED

inb4 the r.i.p. t-shirts and dedication thread. Next time we see duke he gonna be on the cow carton. smh
    When pimpin' goes wrong....

hlf_missing.gif
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jon Edwards

I remember him Funny dude.

Do you really? lol..he was funny.

Random fact: DEE actually went out on a date with his ass once upon a time. She said he was corny..lol.

I've been on and off of this since 2004.
This discussion has been closed.