Comments

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »

said he aint spoke to Banks in 9 months but still talk to his lawyers to make sure he doing what he got to

definition: That ? dont talk to me, but he's being a good boy until his contract with G-Unit is fufilled

there is no contract smart dumb ?

he's independent

so the G-Unit logo is still all over his mixtape ? for no reason right?

that should tell you something
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

said he aint spoke to Banks in 9 months but still talk to his lawyers to make sure he doing what he got to

definition: That ? dont talk to me, but he's being a good boy until his contract with G-Unit is fufilled

there is no contract smart dumb ?

he's independent

so the G-Unit logo is still all over his mixtape ? for no reason right?

that should tell you something

Yea it does. Lloyd Banks is still involved with a binding agreement with G-Unit in some form or fashion.
    Smart dumb ?
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As far as I know, Jayo is/was 50's only ''friend'' in G Unit
    I like most of their music, but I'm not sure, I could be wrong

I guess some people on this site can tell the real truth
    They make a dayjob on hatin' these guys, I'm sure they know all about them

lol
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited May 2012
    Options
    @Weazel....didnt u say,,,
    Weazel wrote: »

^ thatz wat im talkin about if u lived n emerica u wouldve been known da ggggay-unit was dead & yes i say da ggggay-unit is dead cuz they r n REAL LIFE but they still got a few internet soldierz so i just preach chuuuch AMEN!
  • Weazel
    Options
    Ah, Gee, what a suprise
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ ? recitin the game, cause he said some ? nearly 10 years ago. like you gotta be a prophet, thats the how the biz is...

you know what 10 years from now, drake wont be on YMCMB anymore, you can quote me twice
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ ? recitin the game, cause he said some ? nearly 10 years ago. like you gotta be a prophet, thats the how the biz is...

you know what 10 years from now, drake wont be on YMCMB anymore, you can quote me twice
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    Ah, Gee, what a suprise

wat thatz da truth if u lived n EMERICA u wouldve been known da ggggay-unit was dead this ? is not nu newz smh...
  • ReturnOfMiyagiSwagg
    ReturnOfMiyagiSwagg Members Posts: 86
    Options
    As far as I know, Jayo is/was 50's only ''friend'' in G Unit
    I like most of their music, but I'm not sure, I could be wrong

lol
    All yayo is is Fiddys shoe shiner.
    I wonder how yayo lives wit himself gettin a weekly allowance from 50 cuz you know damn well that yayos music dont make money.

• Weazel
    Options
    @ Gee

I really don't give a flying f*ck

Who's hot and who's not, that's not my problem
    When I like music, I like it, f*ck the radio/tv/internet

And just cause I'm curious, why you talk about ''dead'' people so much then?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    [quote="Lab

checking on yo status? nicca pick the phone up & hit him up if its bothering you. Some of yall sounding real emotional on this

Last poster I saw get emotional had a picture of a female dog in his avatar to represent herself/himself.

My peeps get at me on the regular just to ask how my Mamma doing or my daughter doing or how I'm doing and I do the same with them but that's because we loyal dudes and once we become close friends we become family.

Even if we fall-out we still drop text-messages and voicemails during holidays, birthdays, major-events and emergencies.

....now if all your friends exist online in a sub forum on a rap website then you might not be unable to overstand that.

no need to ether you this time BOY, because I always do. but you soundind like a scorned woman saying "checking yo status" as if you sitting at the end of yo bed waiting for a daily text from yo homie or something. like you waiting for that nicca to come thru & get you something to eat...........get it together. That nicca is your friend not your s/o, stop mixing them two up..............?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Banks is that dude, he needs to drop his new mixtape asap
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is trying hard to defend Woodface, lol. Just face it. He is a low down ? rat fink that would back stab his own mama for a come up. Banks finally realized that ? . Woodface gonna die a lonely ass ? with a lot of money. Woodface done.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »

Lets deal with facts:

10 years ago in 2002 50-Cent didnt even have a record deal.

Game made his statement in 2008:

Rapper THE GAME is predicting another member of G-UNIT will be fired - and he is convinced LLOYD BANKS will be next.

The Dreams hitmaker was the first to be booted from 50 Cent's group in 2005, and Young Buck followed in April this year (08), after falling out with the superstar over royalty payments.

The Game - real name Jayceon Taylor - claims he forsaw Young Buck's departure from the crew "like four years, three years" ago, and he's now putting his money on 50's cohort Banks being ditched.

Speaking on New York radio station Hot 97, he says, "After that (Buck leaving), it's Banks, but I don't think that (G-Unit co-founder Tony) Yayo will ever break they (sic) thing because they got they (sic) real boo lovin' thing down. Banks is going to be next, man."

And The Game blames 50 Cent's lack of leadership qualities for the line-up changes - advising him to look to legendary rapper/producer and Aftermath Records founder Dr. Dre for tips.

He adds, "50 needs to change his ways. Until then, you gonna see his empire dismantle itself.

"It's like a totem pole. Dre worked with Pac (Tupac Shakur), then he found Snoop (Dogg). ...Dre found Snoop, and let Snoop blow up. Look at Snoop today, Dre never stopped Snoop from blowing up. Dre had helped Snoop, and it was in good business. Then Dre found a white boy from Detroit, and he came in... Dre gave Eminem the chance to blow and they never stopped. Then they gave it to 50, and let him blow. 50 didn't pass the baton like that man. ... (50 Cent) wanted everybody to be soldiers forever, forever, forever, forever... and grow old... That will never hold up."
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    [quote="Lab

checking on yo status? nicca pick the phone up & hit him up if its bothering you. Some of yall sounding real emotional on this

Last poster I saw get emotional had a picture of a female dog in his avatar to represent herself/himself.

My peeps get at me on the regular just to ask how my Mamma doing or my daughter doing or how I'm doing and I do the same with them but that's because we loyal dudes and once we become close friends we become family.

Even if we fall-out we still drop text-messages and voicemails during holidays, birthdays, major-events and emergencies.

....now if all your friends exist online in a sub forum on a rap website then you might not be unable to overstand that.

no need to ether you this time BOY, because I always do. but you soundind like a scorned woman saying "checking yo status" as if you sitting at the end of yo bed waiting for a daily text from yo homie or something. like you waiting for that nicca to come thru & get you something to eat...........get it together. That nicca is your friend not your s/o, stop mixing them two up..............?

A lot of emotion in your post....you must have a female-dog in your avatar to represent your true nature.

No need to call me the N-word, I haven't called you a "Cracka" yet so let's do like MLK and improve race-relations with a civil conversation.

We are a sociable people and we "check status" on G.P. in the same manner that your people/species communicate through PM's, tail-wagging, barking, and posting on forums.

You being a female-dog you should be able to appreciate your Master throwing you a bone once a week or appreciating
    a human on a rap-forum acknowledging you quoted their posts similiar to the pat on your furry head you get from your owner after you follow instructions.

• Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lloyd Banks got replaced by Shawty Lo...
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfao @ thinking im a cracka because I use "nicca". Terrible logic, this ? is hella stupid. Keep your day job........Being a 40 year old rapper without a deal
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kinda sad, I talk to my close friends at least once a week just to kick sports and see how them and their family is doing.

Couldn't imagine not texting or talking to my friends for nearly a year through holidays and birthdays but when it's business and not friendship you can just talk through lawyers.

Lloyd Banks deserves a bit of respect for doing what Iovine, Dre, Emenim, Game, and Buck did; distancing himself from the negativity and becoming his own man instead of another mans sidekick or butler.
    Times change, ppl change

Some people refuse to change and some people stay the same.

You mean doing his job as an employee should? I see all these musicians acting like their label is their family. Best friends for life and ? . Repping this and that when your relationship is ink on paper, not blood and trials. Fulfill your obligations, get your money, and go home. No need to fratenize, so this situation ain't nothing to stress.
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Lmfao @ thinking im a cracka because I use "nicca". Terrible logic, this ? is hella stupid. Keep your day job........Being a 40 year old rapper without a deal

I'm not 40 & I don't rap but based on your assumptions you are a 14 yr old white female with jungle-fever
    lurking online for a Sugar-daddy

... or a 49 yr old white ? impersonating a female-dog online as a ? fetish dedicated to Emenim lyrics.

• southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Banks is dope, yall think their is going to be a semi bidding for him once he's off the unit
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not reading that much into it. Unless Banks comes out and says "we aint cool" or "I don't ? with 50" then the rest is pure assumptions. I like facts not no hypothesis. People grow up and grow apart but that doesn't mean they aint cool no more or that they beefin. One of my best friends transferred to Western illinois when we was in college and I stayed at the school I was at to get my AA, we aint talk for a year. No beef no none of that, we just was moving in 2 different directions and too busy truthfully, Year later we choppin it up like we saw eachother the other day and have been ever since.

I got another homeboy from Alabama, he went to Coumbia, he graduated and went to Alabama the same month I help out family inMississippi. Them 2 states is neighbors.We didn't speak for 5 months. Same thing been choppin it up ever since like it aint ? because it's not. Just because you don't see somebody talking or speaking don't mean it;'s an issue. People who don't grow and evolve are the ? ? stuck on petty ?
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    chi-guy wrote: »
    Not reading that much into it. Unless Banks comes out and says "we aint cool" or "I don't ? with 50" then the rest is pure assumptions. I like facts not no hypothesis. People grow up and grow apart but that doesn't mean they aint cool no more or that they beefin. One of my best friends transferred to Western illinois when we was in college and I stayed at the school I was at to get my AA, we aint talk for a year. No beef no none of that, we just was moving in 2 different directions and too busy truthfully, Year later we choppin it up like we saw eachother the other day and have been ever since.

I got another homeboy from Alabama, he went to Coumbia, he graduated and went to Alabama the same month I help out family inMississippi. Them 2 states is neighbors.We didn't speak for 5 months. Same thing been choppin it up ever since like it aint ? because it's not. Just because you don't see somebody talking or speaking don't mean it;'s an issue. People who don't grow and evolve are the ? ? stuck on petty ?

Frigging awesome comment dude.

You got any artists signed to your rap label that you don't talk to for nearly a year?
  • dade county 305
    dade county 305 Members Posts: 355
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I knew the Whitey Twins would be active in this thread.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You let your ego push even your closest friends away. ? is sad.
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

You got any artists signed to your rap label that you don't talk to for nearly a year?

Doesn't have anything to do with it. Friends is friends, and if yall really friends you do't have to be up under each other like yall fickin. I guess you like that ? though. But thank you, you proved my point and showed that some ? just cut from a different cloth. Which one are you? I'm guessin you the ? ? in the hood
  • H-Rap 180
    Options

Doesn't have anything to do with it. Friends is friends, and if yall really friends you do't have to be up under each other like yall fickin. I guess you like that ? though. But thank you, you proved my point and showed that some ? just cut from a different cloth. Which one are you? I'm guessin you the ? ? in the hood

Oh okay, so you go 9 months without talking to your BOSS? LOL, yeah right youd be shining shoes for less than what you get now for spit-shining shoes.

I don't be all up under my mans and they don't be all up under me but I don't need some peckawood lawyer to speak for me like a ? with ? in his blood, I'd be on a conference-call or some Skype before I ? -up and let the next man run my career.

LoL, these male 50-Cent groupies got 100 different aliases that swear it's normal to ignore the artists on their label for over
    9 months and not promote artists signed to their label.

Sad and utterly pathetic how these male groupies ignore common sense and logic to defend and protect the Black males whom they adore and worship.