Options

Comments

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited May 2012
    Options
    lol@ hrap n herr ? a dog...
    Banks is that dude, he needs to drop his new mixtape asap

2bad a mixtape is all ya eva gonna get from blankz from now on cuz he aint gonna drop another album hez gonna b doin a v100 mixtapez lol
    ? is trying hard to defend Woodface, lol. Just face it. He is a low down ? rat fink that would back stab his own mama for a come up. Banks finally realized that ? . Woodface gonna die a lonely ass ? with a lot of money. Woodface done.

lloyd pumper buyin a mmg artist sum ROZAYYYYYY 'IN DA CLUB' was a slap 2 woodfacez face lol
    Q45T wrote: »
    Lloyd Banks got replaced by Shawty Lo...

05512632489463177521.jpg
    Banks is dope, yall think their is going to be a semi bidding for him once he's off the unit

koch wouldnt even sign lloyd blankz so HELL NO therr aint gonna b no biddin war fa blankz who wanna listen 2 a frog n da mouf rapper?
    I knew the Whitey Twins would be active in this thread.

i knew da dade county HOE would b male stalkin n this thread
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spurs whipped the Thunder ass
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Funny how anytime someone posts something about the Whitey Twins a mod edits it to say Whitey Twins
  • GeE-757
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

itz a wrap therr aint no need 2 call a timeout wit 11 secondz 2 play smh...
    Funny how anytime someone posts something about the Wonder Twins a mod edits it to say Whitey Twins

wat is this cracka ? u speak of wat n da hell is wonder twinz i dont understand that white boi talk?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

itz a wrap therr aint no need 2 call a timeout wit 11 secondz 2 play smh...
    Funny how anytime someone posts something about the Wonder Twins a mod edits it to say Whitey Twins

wat is this cracka ? u speak of wat n da hell is wonder twinz i dont understand that white boi talk?

I am terribly sorry sir, I could not make out what you were saying to me. I do not understand the ? spelling.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    LOL @ Shorty Lo. Wtf was 50 thinking?

...and i'm curious to see what Banks contractual obligations is looking like. Like how many more albums he has to release under 50 Cent?
  • HassanCHOP
    HassanCHOP Members Posts: 612 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? those ? ass spurs won again
    ayo ? them boring ass ? ass ? , i dont care who wins the finals as long as it aint them
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO!@ Shawty Lo
    that fool looking like this muthafuckka
    2197724471_c7d7da4476.jpg
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@ hrap n herr ? a dog...
    Banks is that dude, he needs to drop his new mixtape asap

2bad a mixtape is all ya eva gonna get from blankz from now on cuz he aint gonna drop another album hez gonna b doin a v100 mixtapez lol
    ? is trying hard to defend Woodface, lol. Just face it. He is a low down ? rat fink that would back stab his own mama for a come up. Banks finally realized that ? . Woodface gonna die a lonely ass ? with a lot of money. Woodface done.

lloyd pumper buyin a mmg artist sum ROZAYYYYYY 'IN DA CLUB' was a slap 2 woodfacez face lol
    Q45T wrote: »
    Lloyd Banks got replaced by Shawty Lo...

05512632489463177521.jpg
    Banks is dope, yall think their is going to be a semi bidding for him once he's off the unit

koch wouldnt even sign lloyd blankz so HELL NO therr aint gonna b no biddin war fa blankz who wanna listen 2 a frog n da mouf rapper?

i knew da dade county HOE would b male stalkin n this thread

I hope the Summer is 130 degrees so these albino-mutants burn alive.

Don't you love HipHop?

Jimmy Iovine does a deal with Dipset

Emenim does a song with LiL Wayne

Dr Dre does a song with Rick Ross

Game does a song with Jadakiss

Young Buck does a song with Weezy

Mobb Deep does a song with Nas

Lloyd Banks buys bottles for MMG

Now you sit there like a hoe-ass ? with a wiggerized brand coppin' pleas on Twitter to a white man while a white ? named Chelsea ? on your face. House-? .

You can sell a million white ? and take a million ? pictures to impress these white folks but at the end of the day you ain't nothing but the white-mans ? and the streets will turn they back on you and let your ? /wannabe/wanksta music flop on them POP charts were you thought you were running ? .

The truth is an evil ? with a bad attitude and a ? mouth.

• chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    chi-guy wrote: »
    Not reading that much into it. Unless Banks comes out and says "we aint cool" or "I don't ? with 50" then the rest is pure assumptions. I like facts not no hypothesis. People grow up and grow apart but that doesn't mean they aint cool no more or that they beefin. One of my best friends transferred to Western illinois when we was in college and I stayed at the school I was at to get my AA, we aint talk for a year. No beef no none of that, we just was moving in 2 different directions and too busy truthfully, Year later we choppin it up like we saw eachother the other day and have been ever since.

I got another homeboy from Alabama, he went to Coumbia, he graduated and went to Alabama the same month I help out family inMississippi. Them 2 states is neighbors.We didn't speak for 5 months. Same thing been choppin it up ever since like it aint ? because it's not. Just because you don't see somebody talking or speaking don't mean it;'s an issue. People who don't grow and evolve are the ? ? stuck on petty ?

Frigging awesome comment dude.

You got any artists signed to your rap label that you don't talk to for nearly a year?

Doesn't have anything to do with it. Friends is friends, and if yall really friends you do't have to be up under each other like yall fickin. I guess you like that ? though. But thank you, you proved my point and showed that some ? just cut from a different cloth. Which one are you? I'm guessin you the ? ? in the hood

Oh okay, so you go 9 months without talking to your BOSS? LOL, yeah right youd be shining shoes for less than what you get now for spit-shining shoes.

I don't be all up under my mans and they don't be all up under me but I don't need some peckawood lawyer to speak for me like a ? with ? in his blood, I'd be on a conference-call or some Skype before I ? -up and let the next man run my career.

LoL, these male 50-Cent groupies got 100 different aliases that swear it's normal to ignore the artists on their label for over
    9 months and not promote artists signed to their label.

Sad and utterly pathetic how these male groupies ignore common sense and logic to defend and protect the Black males whom they adore and worship.

You sound stupid, your a prodcut of a generation of idiots. Because I have an opinion, I'm a stan for somebody. But it's funny how when this type of terminology comes up it's always an individual that another person doesn't like. So if you like a Wayne or a Drake are you a groupie? Your so dumb I feel for anyone who actuaclly respects you. You have your logic and I have mine but you weaken your argument with the last part. You should go to school or some ? , at leas for a semester, it might actually do you some good. Shinging shoes? Lol. What do you do for a living idiot. I work in marketing, do you know what that is. google the company on the ave marketing. Now tell me, what do you do besides post on this board all day
  • damayor187
    damayor187 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This is obvious, Banks does not need 50 cent. This isn't 2006 anymore. Banks can go out and establish himself and not have to pay 50 cent a cut. 50 cent is barely surviving himself musically and sales wise. Banks does need to pay respect that 50 put him on, but he does not owe 50 cent. 50 profited off of Banks and he never came out dissing 50 publically. This is karma to 50 he came in and was trying to be the bully and end careers of other rappers and being too cocky. 50 might as well ? G-unit the lil brand is ? as ? now anyways. He should just do 50 cent as a solo artist and continue to eat.
  • GeE-757
    Options

...and i'm curious to see what Banks contractual obligations is looking like. Like how many more albums he has to release under 50 Cent?

wat do u mean fam? sharpie lo was a great investment cuz hez goin platinum like PARIS & KIDD KIDD lol...how is blankz under any contractual obligationz when he got drop;d from da machine n 07? i guess woodface must got him under sum ? SLAVE contract like da rest of da dummiez on da gggggay-unit lol...

54789531082255437691.jpg

51788667752201807093.jpg
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    Not reading that much into it. Unless Banks comes out and says "we aint cool" or "I don't ? with 50" then the rest is pure assumptions. I like facts not no hypothesis. People grow up and grow apart but that doesn't mean they aint cool no more or that they beefin. One of my best friends transferred to Western illinois when we was in college and I stayed at the school I was at to get my AA, we aint talk for a year. No beef no none of that, we just was moving in 2 different directions and too busy truthfully, Year later we choppin it up like we saw eachother the other day and have been ever since.

I got another homeboy from Alabama, he went to Coumbia, he graduated and went to Alabama the same month I help out family inMississippi. Them 2 states is neighbors.We didn't speak for 5 months. Same thing been choppin it up ever since like it aint ? because it's not. Just because you don't see somebody talking or speaking don't mean it;'s an issue. People who don't grow and evolve are the ? ? stuck on petty ?

You got any artists signed to your rap label that you don't talk to for nearly a year?

Doesn't have anything to do with it. Friends is friends, and if yall really friends you do't have to be up under each other like yall fickin. I guess you like that ? though. But thank you, you proved my point and showed that some ? just cut from a different cloth. Which one are you? I'm guessin you the ? ? in the hood

Oh okay, so you go 9 months without talking to your BOSS? LOL, yeah right youd be shining shoes for less than what you get now for spit-shining shoes.

I don't be all up under my mans and they don't be all up under me but I don't need some peckawood lawyer to speak for me like a ? with ? in his blood, I'd be on a conference-call or some Skype before I ? -up and let the next man run my career.

LoL, these male 50-Cent groupies got 100 different aliases that swear it's normal to ignore the artists on their label for over

Sad and utterly pathetic how these male groupies ignore common sense and logic to defend and protect the Black males whom they adore and worship.

You sound stupid, your a prodcut of a generation of idiots. Because I have an opinion, I'm a stan for somebody. But it's funny how when this type of terminology comes up it's always an individual that another person doesn't like. So if you like a Wayne or a Drake are you a groupie? Your so dumb I feel for anyone who actuaclly respects you. You have your logic and I have mine but you weaken your argument with the last part. You should go to school or some ? , at leas for a semester, it might actually do you some good. Shinging shoes? Lol. What do you do for a living idiot. I work in marketing, do you know what that is. google the company on the ave marketing. Now tell me, what do you do besides post on this board all day

You sound stupid, next time indent that block of text so I might feel the need to read the ? .
  • chi-guy
    Options

You sound stupid, next time indent that block of text so I might feel the need to read the ? .

So you don't work? Ok, Gotcha. You just a bitter ? on the internet. Conversation over.
  • chi-guy
    Options
    And wtf is up with Shawty Lo's hair in those pics?
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The poor fellow still refuses to use indentation in his essays.

....maybe he just logs on to use the N-word from his Canadian suburb.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

wat do u mean fam? sharpie lo was a great investment cuz hez goin platinum like PARIS & KIDD KIDD lol...how is blankz under any contractual obligationz when he got drop;d from da machine n 07? i guess woodface must got him under sum ? SLAVE contract like da rest of da dummiez on da gggggay-unit lol...

54789531082255437691.jpg

51788667752201807093.jpg

LOL @ Sharpie Lo.

Shorty Lo, Kidd Kidd, Paris, Pauly D and 50 Cent over some Norwegian Club Music?...sounds horrible.

I hope Banks don't suffer the same fate as Buck.

...and i'm reppin that 757 in my sig. Get At Me Dog, lol.
  • GeE-757
    Options

Don't you love HipHop?

Now you sit there like a hoe-ass ? with a wiggerized brand coppin' pleas on Twitter to a white man while a white ? named Chelsea ? on your face. House-? .

You can sell a million white ? and take a million ? pictures to impress these white folks but at the end of the day you ain't nothing but the white-mans ? and the streets will turn they back on you and let your ? /wannabe/wanksta music flop on them POP charts were you thought you were running ? .

lol@ albino mutantz burnin alive....yeah hiphop is turnin away from da MUUUUNKEE ? & is gettin back 2 MUUSIK..woodface has diss;d so many people that his bawwsez & his flunkie pumper has all had enuff of his muuuunkee ? thatz y they r kickin it wit woodfacez enemiez....& ? woodface 4eva fa doin da white manz work bein da white manz ? imean this muuuunkee aint got no problem gettin on twitter choppin a BLK WOMAN down like CIARA but when da old BECKY liKE CHELSEA HANDLER takez a ? on woodface face that muuunkee aint on twitter choppin her down...i dont c how any self respectin blk person could support a cracka protector like woodface woodface is da white manz dream cuz he has no problem destroyin a blk person!

http://youtu.be/C5UNhKdh6oo
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What game said in 08 is still true as hell. If Banks leave, then what is a G-Unit mixtape gonna sound like? Yayo screaming and Shawty Lo ad-libbing?
  • Turfaholic
    Options

54789531082255437691.jpg

51788667752201807093.jpg

LOL @ Sharpie Lo.

Shorty Lo, Kidd Kidd, Paris, Pauly D and 50 Cent over some Norwegian Club Music?...sounds horrible.

Bolded is a great investment. Pauly D gets caked up doing shows in Vegas.......Lemme see if i can find out how much he's getting per show at The Hard Rock.
  • GeE-757
    edited May 2012
    Options
    LOL @ Sharpie Lo.

yo that would sound great on blk majik wit all them rappin on fist pumpin norwegian club musik beatz thatz pauly djz crowd plus da ggggay-unit fanbase is 90% white so that ? would go hand & hand....but i hate 2 brake da bad newz 2 u but lloyd blankz has been DEMOTED 2 a MIXTAPE RAPPER so n reality he is sufferin da same fate as buck cuz lloyd pumper will neva drop another album again...& i c u holdin down da 757 n ya sig ha....
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-04-20/entertainment/29473091_1_jersey-shore-star-pauly-gigs

? outdated, Pauly D was making $500,000 a month last year at The Palms. He's since moved to The Hard Rock Hotel. Thats a nice little money cow to be eatting off of right now.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-04-20/entertainment/29473091_1_jersey-shore-star-pauly-gigs

? outdated, Pauly D was making $500,000 a month last year at The Palms. He's since moved to The Hard Rock Hotel. Thats a nice little money cow to be eatting off of right now.

well he betta get his munnie sum how cuz pauly aint gonna make much munnie fukin wit da ggggay-unit
  • H-Rap 180
    Options

Don't you love HipHop?

lol@ albino mutantz burnin alive....yeah hiphop is turnin away from da MUUUUNKEE ? & is gettin back 2 MUUSIK..woodface has diss;d so many people that his bawwsez & his flunkie pumper has all had enuff of his muuuunkee ? thatz y they r kickin it wit woodfacez enemiez....& ? woodface 4eva fa doin da white manz work bein da white manz ? imean this muuuunkee aint got no problem gettin on twitter choppin a BLK WOMAN down like CIARA but when da old BECKY liKE CHELSEA HANDLER takez a ? on woodface face that muuunkee aint on twitter choppin her down...i dont c how any self respectin blk person could support a cracka protector like woodface woodface is da white manz dream cuz he has no problem destroyin a blk person!

http://youtu.be/C5UNhKdh6oo

Lloyd Pumper bounced on Filthy-Cent because he recognized he was a ? and a dry-snitch with homosexual tendencies.

That Gorilla was quick to ? on Black folks but his ? -ass was coppin pleas to Jimmy Iovine on Twitter and he aint say ? when that Chelsea ? ? in his monkey-mouth.

That house-? can brag about having 900 billion dollars but he still won't release Young Buck from his contract over a couple thousand.

What type of male-? can wear a wire and secretly record private phone conversations and still expect to sell records in our community? He better off selling songs to white ? , Canadians, Europeons, and House-? .

When this baboon drops that weed-plate on 07/03/12 I'm boing to laugh in the face of every Gorilla-Unit ? who I heard bought 20 copies in hopes that he wouldn't flop like a fish.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol it doesn't matter to me whether Banks drops albums or mixtapes, I just want good music and he usually delivers