Options

Comments

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    LOL @ Shorty Lo. Wtf was 50 thinking?

...and i'm curious to see what Banks contractual obligations is looking like. Like how many more albums he has to release under 50 Cent?

wat do u mean fam? sharpie lo was a great investment cuz hez goin platinum like PARIS & KIDD KIDD lol...how is blankz under any contractual obligationz when he got drop;d from da machine n 07? i guess woodface must got him under sum ? SLAVE contract like da rest of da dummiez on da gggggay-unit lol...

54789531082255437691.jpg

51788667752201807093.jpg

LOL @ Sharpie Lo.

Shorty Lo, Kidd Kidd, Paris, Pauly D and 50 Cent over some Norwegian Club Music?...sounds horrible.

I hope Banks don't suffer the same fate as Buck.

...and i'm reppin that 757 in my sig. Get At Me Dog, lol.

Bolded is a great investment. Pauly D gets caked up doing shows in Vegas.......Lemme see if i can find out how much he's getting per show at The Hard Rock.

The signing of Pauly D represents the direction that he wants to take his music. And you say around 500k? yeah, that's that large money, lol.

False @ bolded

Listen to The Lost Tape. ? nothing like Jersey Shore music bruh bruh.
    And im sure you would love to make 500k a month. Smh at this guy acting like 500k pocket change. the nerve of some people.

• tb_
    tb_ Members Posts: 232
    Options
    gee do you type like that on purpose or are you just uneducated?
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited May 2012
    Options
    False @ bolded

And im sure you would love to make 500k a month. Smh at this guy acting like 500k pocket change. the nerve of some people.

da lost tape is a MIXTAPE woodface said hez goin euro on da ALBUM so da pauly d signin makez alot of sense cuz da crowdz he spinz fa love fist pumpin musik
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    False @ bolded

da lost tape is a MIXTAPE woodface said hez goin euro on da ALBUM so da pauly d signin makez alot of sense cuz da crowdz he spinz fa love fist pumpin musik

Im not expecting a "Last Train To Paris" kinda album. Maybe a couple "Ayo Technology" type tracks. Plus the worst part of that trend is over. The euro ? has produced some dope beats. But we'll see what happens with that 50 album.

• GeE-757
    Options
    Im not expecting a "Last Train To Paris" kinda album. Maybe a couple "Ayo Technology" type tracks. Plus the worst part of that trend is over. The euro ? has produced some dope beats. But we'll see what happens with that 50 album.

woodface said his nu album is gonna sound like this...

http://youtu.be/R6lYuOVWEMM

While in Bergen, Norway, 50 says he was influenced by the uptempo club sound that he heard in the nightclub while partying after his show. He says he went into the studio with his live band and made a whole new track and finished 2 others for his upcoming album "Black Magic". According to him, fans should expect the "unexpected" on the new project.
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/18399/50-cent-talks-new-album-black-magic-says-is-influenced-by-norwegian-club-music/p1
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    oh wow, lmao.....? . im speechless on that note.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

While in Bergen, Norway, 50 says he was influenced by the uptempo club sound that he heard in the nightclub while partying after his show. He says he went into the studio with his live band and made a whole new track and finished 2 others for his upcoming album "Black Magic". According to him, fans should expect the "unexpected" on the new project.
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/18399/50-cent-talks-new-album-black-magic-says-is-influenced-by-norwegian-club-music/p1

LMBAO!

WTF is that ? , I can't stop laughing every time I here that, you killin me Fam'!
    tb_ wrote: »

Does "TB" stand for True ? ?
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? @Gee-757 said "Sharpie Lo". I'm ? crrryying B.

Co-Sign whoever said if Wayne hadn't talked to Drizzy in 9 months you now how many threads and tweets it would be about that ? . You ? would swear YMCMB is done and them ? beefing. But Woodface does it and he is just letting his artist do his own thing. ? outta here. ? a Woodface.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

...and i'm curious to see what Banks contractual obligations is looking like. Like how many more albums he has to release under 50 Cent?

wat do u mean fam? sharpie lo was a great investment cuz hez goin platinum like PARIS & KIDD KIDD lol...how is blankz under any contractual obligationz when he got drop;d from da machine n 07? i guess woodface must got him under sum ? SLAVE contract like da rest of da dummiez on da gggggay-unit lol...

54789531082255437691.jpg

51788667752201807093.jpg

LOL @ Sharpie Lo.

Shorty Lo, Kidd Kidd, Paris, Pauly D and 50 Cent over some Norwegian Club Music?...sounds horrible.

Bolded is a great investment. Pauly D gets caked up doing shows in Vegas.......Lemme see if i can find out how much he's getting per show at The Hard Rock.

The signing of Pauly D represents the direction that he wants to take his music. And you say around 500k? yeah, that's that large money, lol.

False @ bolded

LOL, just because I typed "lol" doesn't mean that I was being sarcastic. I didn't think he was making nearly that much. And I would love 500k a month.
  • GeE-757
    edited May 2012
    Options
    mike look@ shawtyz head u know damn well he took a blk sharpie marker & color;d that hair on his head wit a lil wax on top lol
    oh wow, lmao.....? . im speechless on that note.

lol c i told u he was really goin EURO!
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    LMBAO!

WTF is that ? , I can't stop laughing every time I here that, you killin me Fam'!

thatz that fist pumpin ? pauly d is gonna rock crowdz wit that record gggg u know wat it is & good eye i miss;d true ? post lol
  • Turfaholic
    Options

54789531082255437691.jpg

51788667752201807093.jpg

LOL @ Sharpie Lo.

False @ bolded

LOL, just because I typed "lol" doesn't mean that I was being sarcastic. And I would love 500k a month.

oh i sensed sarcasm. my bad.

• -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    lol @ ? recitin the game, cause he said some ? nearly 10 years ago. like you gotta be a prophet, thats the how the biz is...

you know what 10 years from now, drake wont be on YMCMB anymore, you can quote me twice

Lets deal with facts:

10 years ago in 2002 50-Cent didnt even have a record deal.

Game made his statement in 2008:

Rapper THE GAME is predicting another member of G-UNIT will be fired - and he is convinced LLOYD BANKS will be next.

The Dreams hitmaker was the first to be booted from 50 Cent's group in 2005, and Young Buck followed in April this year (08), after falling out with the superstar over royalty payments.

The Game - real name Jayceon Taylor - claims he forsaw Young Buck's departure from the crew "like four years, three years" ago, and he's now putting his money on 50's cohort Banks being ditched.

Speaking on New York radio station Hot 97, he says, "After that (Buck leaving), it's Banks, but I don't think that (G-Unit co-founder Tony) Yayo will ever break they (sic) thing because they got they (sic) real boo lovin' thing down. Banks is going to be next, man."

And The Game blames 50 Cent's lack of leadership qualities for the line-up changes - advising him to look to legendary rapper/producer and Aftermath Records founder Dr. Dre for tips.

He adds, "50 needs to change his ways. Until then, you gonna see his empire dismantle itself.

"It's like a totem pole. Dre worked with Pac (Tupac Shakur), then he found Snoop (Dogg). ...Dre found Snoop, and let Snoop blow up. Look at Snoop today, Dre never stopped Snoop from blowing up. Dre had helped Snoop, and it was in good business. Then Dre found a white boy from Detroit, and he came in... Dre gave Eminem the chance to blow and they never stopped. Then they gave it to 50, and let him blow. 50 didn't pass the baton like that man. ... (50 Cent) wanted everybody to be soldiers forever, forever, forever, forever... and grow old... That will never hold up."

okay, but banks is still part of the unit officially, they had their fall outs before which is probably the reason why game made quoted assumption that even after 4 years passed still didnt prove to be true.

and his analogy with snoop, em etc doesnt match up, because unlike the other rappers dre found, 50 actually helped people blow, game sold 5 million, buck & banks went platinum.

no stanning but if at all fif is the best leader out of them, jay said it best:
    "All I see is these ? I made millionaires. Milling about, spilling they feelings in the air."
  • dade county 305
    dade county 305 Members Posts: 355
    Options
    this thread is a sad commentary on the life of a hater

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    fif about business he aint about friends
  • daddysean
    daddysean Members Posts: 57 ✭✭
    Options
    knights wrote: »
    aye Game called it years ago. smh.
    Yep Have you heard how 50 disrespects WHOO KID? i WOULDNT be surprised if WHOO straight murks 50. Naw I take that back WHOO is a corn ball

Props on supporting Erk, first of all.

On topic, I think 50's ego tripping did that relationship in. I remember watching some interviews when 50 came out and some after he was a star, and he was talking down to Banks and Yayo like some kids. I understand they ain't sold on his level, but nobody's going to take that abuse for YEARS if they have any kind of self-esteem. It's only so far "he made me rich" can take you.

Loyalty is earned with respect, and disrespect is the quickest way to lose that ? .

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This happens all the time with any G-Unit release, watch 50 kick Banks out by the time his album drops in July. it happened with Game with the Massacre, Buck with T.O.S. and now Banks.

^^Sad but true slept on fact.
  • dade county 305
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Dat_? _B1 wrote: »
    This happens all the time with any G-Unit release, watch 50 kick Banks out by the time his album drops in July. it happened with Game with the Massacre, Buck with T.O.S. and now Banks.

^^Sad but true slept on fact.

Funny I seen that same quote on 50 website in a thread, by this big chin white boy LOL.

And damn I see the Wonder Twins are on a roll in this thread, they have over 70% of the post in here.
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wow...Is that really 50?? The same dude that made "Many Men"?? The same dude who made "What Up Gangsta?"...Wow man....Just wow, smh.

• GeE-757
    Options
    Funny I seen that same quote on 50 website in a thread, by this big chin white boy LOL.

And damn I see the Wonder Twins are on a roll in this thread, they have over 70% of the post in here.

i dont understand that white boy talk wtf is da wonder twinz is that a popular show that yall watch?
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    Wow...Is that really 50?? The same dude that made "Many Men"?? The same dude who made "What Up Gangsta?"...Wow man....Just wow, smh.

yes that is really woodface & that is SELLIN OUT @ itz finest!
  • dade county 305
    Options
    And I don't understand your 5th grade typing and wonder twins are old school super heros that rolled with the super friends
  • 209murdamike
    209murdamike Members Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    Options
    And I don't understand your 5th grade typing and wonder twins are old school super heros that rolled with the super friends

i dont think he knows the difference between an e and a semi colon lol
  • 209murdamike
    209murdamike Members Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    Options

LMBAO!

tb_ wrote: »

run up on gee the wrong way h-rap might murk ya
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so we're pretending like 50 didnt scrap the "Black Magic" idea months ago? oh, ok.
  • BostonDro
    BostonDro Members Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    so we're pretending like 50 didnt scrap the "Black Magic" idea months ago? oh, ok.

Of course they are, thet's the way of the hater. They just want to focus on the negative, no matter how outdated or untrue it is, they will run with it.