50 Cent Says He Has Not Spoken To Lloyd Banks In 9 Months

Options

Comments

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Lloyd Pumper bounced on Filthy-Cent because he recognized he was a ? and a dry-snitch with homosexual tendencies.

That Gorilla was quick to ? on Black folks but his ? -ass was coppin pleas to Jimmy Iovine on Twitter and he aint say ? when that Chelsea ? ? in his monkey-mouth.

That house-? can brag about having 900 billion dollars but he still won't release Young Buck from his contract over a couple thousand.

What type of male-? can wear a wire and secretly record private phone conversations and still expect to sell records in our community? He better off selling songs to white ? , Canadians, Europeons, and House-? .

When this baboon drops that weed-plate on 07/03/12 I'm boing to laugh in the face of every Gorilla-Unit ? who I heard bought 20 copies in hopes that he wouldn't flop like a fish.

i understand lloyd is tryna distance himself from all da muuunkee ? itz just i feel like itz 2 late pumper shouldve got outta da gggay-unit n 06 he shouldnt have wait;d 2 jump ship after woodface ran da label n da graveyard...& like i said b4 i dont understand how any self respectin blk person could support a housenigga like woodface i rememba that muuunkee was on fox newz sayin he was gonna vote fa hillary cuz he felt like emerica wasnt ready fa a blk president woodface is alwayz protectin his MASSAHZ smh....7/3/12 is really do or die fa woodface this is it & i think woodface knowz this himself thatz y hez already makin XCUSEZ now sayin da label aint backin him cuz INTERSCOPE knowz woodface is gonna GGGGGGG-UFLOP!
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't spoken to Lloyd Banks in 9 months either
  • GeE-757
    edited May 2012
    Options
    DEAD@ hrapz sig that is da gggggay-unitz corefanbase n da 2k12 werd 2 VAN DER SLOOT...

art.v.sloot.airport.jpg

Joran_van_der_Sloot_124727b.jpg
    Lol it doesn't matter to me whether Banks drops albums or mixtapes, I just want good music and he usually delivers

a rapper rappin wit a frog n his mouf like lloyd pumper cant make good musik when nobody understandz anythang thatz y his last album GGGG=UFLOP'D!

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Lloyd Pumper bounced on Filthy-Cent because he recognized he was a ? and a dry-snitch with homosexual tendencies.

That Gorilla was quick to ? on Black folks but his ? -ass was coppin pleas to Jimmy Iovine on Twitter and he aint say ? when that Chelsea ? ? in his monkey-mouth.

That house-? can brag about having 900 billion dollars but he still won't release Young Buck from his contract over a couple thousand.

What type of male-? can wear a wire and secretly record private phone conversations and still expect to sell records in our community? He better off selling songs to white ? , Canadians, Europeons, and House-? .

When this baboon drops that weed-plate on 07/03/12 I'm boing to laugh in the face of every Gorilla-Unit ? who I heard bought 20 copies in hopes that he wouldn't flop like a fish.

i understand lloyd is tryna distance himself from all da muuunkee ? itz just i feel like itz 2 late pumper shouldve got outta da gggay-unit n 06 he shouldnt have wait;d 2 jump ship after woodface ran da label n da graveyard...& like i said b4 i dont understand how any self respectin blk person could support a housenigga like woodface i rememba that muuunkee was on fox newz sayin he was gonna vote fa hillary cuz he felt like emerica wasnt ready fa a blk president woodface is alwayz protectin his MASSAHZ smh....7/3/12 is really do or die fa woodface this is it & i think woodface knowz this himself thatz y hez already makin XCUSEZ now sayin da label aint backin him cuz INTERSCOPE knowz woodface is gonna GGGGGGG-UFLOP!

Bruh I have never seen a true authenticated Woodface supporter, just imposters online.

He got a release date in less than 40 days and still ain't got a album title or a lead single so it shows how the industry doesn't respect House-Negroes.
  • 209murdamike
    209murdamike Members Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    Options

[/quote]

When this baboon drops that weed-plate on 07/03/12 I'm boing to laugh in the face of every Gorilla-Unit ? who I heard bought 20 copies in hopes that he wouldn't flop like a fish.[/quote]

so do you two pm each other to discuss what these brilliant names lol
  • GeE-757
    Options
    lol@ infamous im sorry if imma listen 2 a rapper i gotta understand da ? that is comin outta they mouf & lloyd blankz rapz wit a frog n his mouf...
    Bruh I have never seen a true authenticated Woodface supporter, just imposters online.

He got a release date in less than 40 days and still ain't got a album title or a lead single so it shows how the industry doesn't respect House-Negroes.

that is woodfacez last line of defense is his internet soldierz but i thought woodface nu weedplate was gonna b EUROPEEON influenced so pauly d can spin his fist pumpin recordz n da club? aint this da lead single?

http://youtu.be/R6lYuOVWEMM

^ thatz a hit rite therr thatz killin da clubz & da streetz woodface is gonna shut july down lol...
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    lol@ infamous im sorry if imma listen 2 a rapper i gotta understand da ? that is comin outta they mouf & lloyd blankz rapz wit a frog n his mouf...

that is woodfacez last line of defense is his internet soldierz but i thought woodface nu weedplate was gonna b EUROPEEON influenced so pauly d can spin his fist pumpin recordz n da club? aint this da lead single?

^ thatz a hit rite therr thatz killin da clubz & da streetz woodface is gonna shut july down lol...

That's cool, we all have our preferences when it comes to music
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    `
    DEAD@ hrapz sig that is da gggggay-unitz corefanbase n da 2k12 werd 2 VAN DER SLOOT...

art.v.sloot.airport.jpg

Joran_van_der_Sloot_124727b.jpg
    Lol it doesn't matter to me whether Banks drops albums or mixtapes, I just want good music and he usually delivers

a rapper rappin wit a frog n his mouf like lloyd pumper cant make good musik when nobody understandz anythang thatz y his last album GGGG=UFLOP'D!

Van Der Sloot about that life though........even though he pulled a O.J.
  • GeE-757
    edited May 2012
    Options
    That's cool, we all have our preferences when it comes to music

lol tru...
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Van Der Sloot about that life though........even though he pulled a O.J.

ha....van der sloot gangsta>>>>woodface gangsta.....van der sloot got 2 bodyz compared 2 woodfacez 0

http://youtu.be/osI25gX875M
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H-rap & gee you two ? krazy
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vandersloot hard on hoes...if Fif was smart, he would've made him a part of his team. I bet that crazy cracka would've made his baby mother vanish off the face of the earth
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread is a sad commentary on the life of a hater
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Aww man
    Gee & RapH are going all out

lil kids

smh but im white-skinned so I'm offended <<< nice edit RapH!, have fun with it
  • GeE-757
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Sion. wrote: »
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOL @ "Sharpie Lo" LOLOLOLOLOLOL wooww how the hell do you ? come up with these names LOLOL

lol@ u...so u tryna say shawty aint color his head wit a sharpie blk marker n them pix?
    this thread is a sad commentary on the life of a hater

i told u b4 white boy u cant hate on woodface cuz hez been a hater fa his whole career ya n this thread displayin da life of a blk male stalker smh..
    Weazel wrote: »
    Aww man
    Gee & RapH are going all out

lil kids

smh but I'm white-skinned so I'm offended

da only lil kid is U...y do u care wat we post about? i told u this is ALLHIPHOP.COM if u want every1 2 own a gggay-unit signature cuuuurly ? & love woodface u need 2 go 2 that ? site thisis50.com but that ? ? is not gonna fly on herr..

• Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Wayne dont talk to Drake for 9 months yall ? would be claiming YMCMB is over..

How you dont talk to your Boss for 9 months??
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Wayne dont talk to Drake for 9 months yall ? would be claiming YMCMB is over..

• H-Rap 180
    Options

Lmbao!

This Sweedish meatball needs to drop tha Norweigan-disco album asap so we can laugh for a week straight

That ? -rap poster with the Tayler Swift avatar should love this!
  • GeE-757
    edited May 2012
    Options

amen!
    Lmbao!

This Sweedish meatball needs to drop tha Norweigan-disco album asap so we can laugh for a week straight

i do preach alot of chuuch about woodface but i must admit he deservez propz fa knowin his fanbase & signin people that will bring him da most munnie...thatz y he sign;d pauly d as a dj cuz woodface knowz his fanbase is 90% WHITE so makin fist pumpin musik & pauly d spinnin da norweigan disco record n da club is a win win...yeah that cracka wiggerrap should luv this nu europeeon woodface they really can relate 2 each other now lol....
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Lol @ the 40 year old rapper deleting my post. The ether was too much to take, I overstand

• H-Rap 180
    edited May 2012
    Options

amen!
    Lmbao!

i do preach alot of chuuch about woodface but i must admit he deservez propz fa knowin his fanbase & signin people that will bring him da most munnie...thatz y he sign;d pauly d as a dj cuz woodface knowz his fanbase is 90% WHITE so makin fist pumpin musik & pauly d spinnin da norweigan disco record n da club is a win win...yeah that cracka wiggerrap should luv this nu europeeon woodface they really can relate 2 each other now lol....

2mo70ub.jpg

I co-sign that.

It does take a unique talent to know how to cater to these white folks with your music and image so I give 50-Cent credit for recognizing were the money is at and manipulating them to max out his bank account.

It makes you appreciate the artists who don't go that direction even more.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wow thats crazy, thats long time... they defo know longer friends then... shame, 50 is too concerned with money, even though he is caked up... i mean you gotta be about your money, know doubt, but banks is supposed to be his man
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Yeah, and I haven't listened to eaither of them ? in years.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    LOL @ Shorty Lo. Wtf was 50 thinking?

...and i'm curious to see what Banks contractual obligations is looking like. Like how many more albums he has to release under 50 Cent?

wat do u mean fam? sharpie lo was a great investment cuz hez goin platinum like PARIS & KIDD KIDD lol...how is blankz under any contractual obligationz when he got drop;d from da machine n 07? i guess woodface must got him under sum ? SLAVE contract like da rest of da dummiez on da gggggay-unit lol...

54789531082255437691.jpg

51788667752201807093.jpg

LOL @ Sharpie Lo.

Shorty Lo, Kidd Kidd, Paris, Pauly D and 50 Cent over some Norwegian Club Music?...sounds horrible.

I hope Banks don't suffer the same fate as Buck.

...and i'm reppin that 757 in my sig. Get At Me Dog, lol.

Bolded is a great investment. Pauly D gets caked up doing shows in Vegas.......Lemme see if i can find out how much he's getting per show at The Hard Rock.

The signing of Pauly D represents the direction that he wants to take his music. And you say around 500k? yeah, that's that large money, lol.
    LOL @ Sharpie Lo.

Shorty Lo, Kidd Kidd, Paris, Pauly D and 50 Cent over some Norwegian Club Music?...sounds horrible.

I hope Banks don't suffer the same fate as Buck.

...and i'm reppin that 757 in my sig. Get At Me Dog, lol.

yo that would sound great on blk majik wit all them rappin on fist pumpin norwegian club musik beatz thatz pauly djz crowd plus da ggggay-unit fanbase is 90% white so that ? would go hand & hand....but i hate 2 brake da bad newz 2 u but lloyd blankz has been DEMOTED 2 a MIXTAPE RAPPER so n reality he is sufferin da same fate as buck cuz lloyd pumper will neva drop another album again...& i c u holdin down da 757 n ya sig ha....

You right. But Banks is talented. As a Native NYer I just wanna see the best for Banks...I was happy when I found out that he collaborated with fellow NYer Juelz on Beamer, Benz or Bentley, given the crab mentality that his boss exhibited the several years prior to that song.

Cruel Summer coming soon bro.
  • alibaba
    alibaba Members Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not really suprised and to be honest I would do the same thing if I was Banks. Why speak to dude on the phone when you got lawyers to handle shiit? ? forgot what happend to Buck? Me personally I would never in my life speak to dude again....ever.
  • GeE-757
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I co-sign that.

It does take a unique talent to know how to cater to these white folks with your music and image so I give 50-Cent credit for recognizing were the money is at and manipulating them to max out his bank account.

It makes you appreciate the artists who don't go that direction even more.

yep....
    You right. But Banks is talented. As a Native NYer I just wanna see the best for Banks...I was happy when I found out that he collaborated with fellow NYer Juelz on Beamer, Benz or Bentley, given the crab mentality that his boss exhibited the several years prior to that song.

Cruel Summer coming soon bro.

yeah blankz can rap but he has 2 problemz da 1st issue is itz 2 late 2 switch he stay;d wit da gggay-unit 2 long so now hez 4eva taint;d people r still gonna think hez down wit woodface & not wanna ? wit him...& his biggest most cripplin flaw is his VOICE pumper will neva sell recordz BYHIMSELF wit his wack voice...we know da boy wonda cuz WOODFACE blankz is not selfmade so when woodface fallz off n2 oblivion blankz will follow suit...