Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @most atheists are ? , factless ? like usual lol
  • VIBE
    Options
    Well, I am no expert and haven't been to school for evolution or anything like that. The thing is there's evidence for this, you just don't want to look.

It's cool though, you've caught feelings that you're believing in something that doesn't exsit.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    LOL @most atheists are ? , factless ? like usual lol

Michelle Bachmans husband and all the Cathlic Priests and Bishops cant save astro king. Bc Christians hide their faggotry daily hell scientology is some real ? ? look at Jon Travolta, Tom Cruise, maybe even Will Smith. Atleast Im spitting facts, Astro King is just scared to admit the truth so he runs away. Astro King so now your just picking and choosing what you believe in the bible that's a sin is it not?

Your already ? up, I can tell you where scared like a ? man afraid to come out of the closet when I asked you those questions because it would force the hell gates to open up on your ass. You know your book is full of ? which makes you full of ? . You've been coming back at me with ? ? , but I asked a legit question and I do want you to answer my next questions because it's legit.

1. Do you believe when you get on your knees and put your hands together, that your actually telepathically talking to a sky jew?

2. If so do you believe he can talk back to you, or are you just crazy as ? ?

3. Do you believe in ? births?

4. What about church prayers when you all put ur hands together to do a super prayer do you believe that ? helps or actually works?

By the way you saying that we only believe what someone tells us is ? we go through school and take Biology classes and we study certain aspects of life yea its true that we do just study and somewhat just listen to what were taught in class, but those books that we use in class to give us our information are willing to say sometimes where wrong. Plus you already dp the same you only believe in ? based of your parents and a ? bolk called the bible with a bunch of uckin plot holes.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black theists losing as usual.
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    Black theists losing as usual.
    Maybe you need to answer these questions or just shut the ? up.

1. Do you believe when you get on your knees and put your hands together, that your actually telepathically talking to a sky jew?

2. If so do you believe he can talk back to you, or are you just crazy as ? ?

3. Do you believe in ? births?

4. What about church prayers when you all put ur hands together to do a super prayer do you believe that ? helps or actually works?

5. Do you believe a man built a big ass ? boat all by himself and wrestled with lions, tigers, and bears to put 2 of every ? damn animal on his giant ass boat.

6. Do you believe a man lived in a fish?
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Gotdayum, theists are sonning themselves from all directions out chea.

and the "non belivers aint?"

they are borderline trolling..
    Bruh, some of you ? are still stuck on biological evolution; which shows you either don't know the definition, or you're simply acting like you don't.

Example below:
    ...You haven't proved evolution...
    Biological evolution is biological change over time.

The mere fact that gamete/germ cells perform meiosis instead of mitosis shows that biological evolution is an observable phenomenon.

The mere fact that parents don't usually look identically like their children shows that biological evolution is an observable phenomenon.

The mere fact that all modern domestic dogs came from the gray wolf are shows that biological evolution is an observable phenomenon.

So there, through these observable examples, it has now been shown that the observable phenomenon of biological evolution exists.
  • fiat_money
    Options
    Gotdayum, BlackxChild just ethered himself too.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Is this black child ? ?
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    Is this black child ? ?
    Answer my question...
  • BlackxChild
    Options

Fiat Money I know what evolution is it's just that the best way to get at someone whose religous is with questions. When you talk about evolution religous people relate it to pokemon and they try to figure out why Geckos aren't turning into Dragons.
  • fiat_money
    Options
    Is this black child ? ?
    Word, it's ether free-flowing all over this ? , and this ? just doused himself in it.
  • fiat_money
    edited June 2012
    Options

Fiat Money I know what evolution is it's just that the best way to get at someone whose religous is with questions. When you talk about evolution religous people relate it to pokemon and they try to figure out why Geckos aren't turning into Dragons.
    Word, word.

But yo, read the post you quoted at 8:29AM, at top of this page.

Read it, and understand what you're doing to yourself.
  • BlackxChild
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Is this black child ? ?

It's just that your sig is too powerful,I can't concentrate. Yea I noticed I ? up... Ass is a hell of a drug, I thought he put the A before theist.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You non believers are pathetic

? is never leaving us deal with it
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    ? doesn't like ? who lay with men pretending to be women tho.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    [texasboi409
    8:19AM Posts: 6,502
    You non believers are pathetic

? is never leaving us deal with it/quote]

Jesus already left ya ass once when things got hot.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    One of my own.

eNCQU.png
  • fiat_money
    Options
    ...Like I said no one on this board has proved evolution...
    Bruh, I've already provided examples showing the observable phenomenon of biological change over time:
    Gotdayum, theists are sonning themselves from all directions out chea.

and the "non belivers aint?"

they are borderline trolling..
    Bruh, some of you ? are still stuck on biological evolution; which shows you either don't know the definition, or you're simply acting like you don't.

Example below:
    ...You haven't proved evolution...
    Biological evolution is biological change over time.

The mere fact that gamete/germ cells perform meiosis instead of mitosis shows that biological evolution is an observable phenomenon.

The mere fact that parents don't usually look identically like their children shows that biological evolution is an observable phenomenon.

The mere fact that all modern domestic dogs came from the gray wolf are shows that biological evolution is an observable phenomenon.

So there, through these observable examples, it has now been shown that the observable phenomenon of biological evolution exists.

• VIBE
    Options
    ? , the stupidity in this thread is heavy
  • VIBE
    Options
    Well, Astro King is the worst right now. Dude is saying "you're not answering my question", which he isn't, he's just ranting then he's ignoring not only observable & scientific proof of evolution but the ignoring Fiats post about it.

SMH

His argument is basically this...

"you get your info from science (man) and you dont know if they're facts. I believe in ? because I searched for it 'on my own' without someone telling me to."

So since the ? can do that on his own, it's okay and proof ? exists. We're sheeple who follow what man says without researching for ourselves. Love the conclusion jumps he's making.

? ? lol really, he is...
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    I jusr dont understand Astro Kings logic as to why there has to be a heaven or hell and why would that be a purpose of living to go to wither place. If thats the case what's the purpose to heaven and hell. Why should I just ? myself if I dont believe in a ? ? I'k not saying there is no ? Im just saying I don't believe there is. If it weren't for these religous nuts in this country we would have CERN built right here in Dallas TX.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Well, according to @damobb2deep we must have a heaven, hell & ? because if we didn't we'd all be mindlessly doing criminal ass ? .

Best logic I've ever seen or heard.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Well, according to @damobb2deep we must have a heaven, hell & ? because if we didn't we'd all be mindlessly doing criminal ass ? .

Best logic I've ever seen or heard.

i said if we knew 100 percent there was no ? ...
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    coop9889 wrote: »

I disagree. Calamity is the opposite of peace. Evil is not the opposite of peace. Calamity and evil do not go hand in hand.

Peace is good. It is harmony. Calamity is evil. It is the opposite.

And I disagree, as written in my previous post. We are at a standoff.

ca·lam·i·ty /kəˈlamitē/Noun: 1. An event causing great and often sudden damage or distress; a disaster. 2. Disaster and distress......... So my daughter running past my flat screen and knocking it down on accident is evil....ok. the opposite of peace is not an event causing great damage and distress because it can also be an accident. Evil is no accident.

evil can be accidental. Anything disrupting harmony is essentially evil.

e·vil
       [ee-vuhl]

adjective
    morally wrong or bad; immoral; wicked

harmful; injurious

characterized or accompanied by misfortune or suffering; unfortunate; disastrous

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    ^^^that's all you can grab outta that. Thought so. You have centered your belief around a MAN. You haven't proved evolution yet you stay saying but but but Darwin has. What have YOU done to aid in your non belief? Nothing hunh..smh. sheep. And not the good kind that make wool, the.? sheep that get eaten by the wolves cuz they were stupid. You follow the leader ass people. If Darwin said you could.? diamond's if you swallowed coal you'd have a jeweler elbow deep in your .ass lmfao.

atheism isn't centered around evolution. You don't even have to believe Darwin's theory of evolution to be an atheist. Maybe you should take that ? back to the drawing board, homie.

What have you done to aid in YOUR belief? The answer is not a damn thing that hasn't been done already