RIP Hate on LeBron... While u BSing, Bron may be having the greatest season since Jordan in 92...

Options

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    You know ? still gonna find something to hate on Lebron. you cant front tho it be funny cuz his dickriders catch hella feelings but eh im happy for Lebron if he wins
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ bosh and wade bein better than 00-02 shaq you continue to show why u the waccest ? postin

U make john2009 look like a genius
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    Excuse this long ass post, but I gotta' vent real quick...I just wanna' say, I am NOT a Lebron hater...Not in the least bit, I actually enjoy watching the brother go to work on a basketball court...But my lil' bro is the biggest Lebron "Stan" EVER...He always says ? like "I didn't enjoy watching basketball until Lebron Raymone James stepped into the league" (he just turned 21 btw)...When we watch the Miami Heat play, anytime 'Bron get the ball he constantly screams "WORK!" like that ? can actually hear him...Whenever my beloved Birds (Philly Eagles) suffer an early exit and come up short on the quest to FINALLY hold Lombardi, my brother calls me or comes to the crib to laugh @ me, smh...No kinda' emotional support...No kinda' "Damn, that's ? up"...He just laughs as loud as he ? ' can...So because of that, I told him that Lebron will not win a ring until my Birds get a Super Bowl, you know because Karma is supposed to be a ? ...And after last night when I heard Mario Chalmers say "1 More" reality set in...I'll have to hear my brother's mouth for the rest of the summer, hell, for the rest of our natural lives...SMMFH...and because of this, I pray that OKC finds a way to come back in this series...No hate Lebron, I just can't live w/ my brother poppin' all that ? ...After my Birds win a Lombardi, Lebron can win as many rings as he wants...But not before...That is all.

2ngg74z.jpg

Clearly you two share the same level of dumbassness.

LOL, maaan ? you...We goin' to get that ? soon...I hope.

• God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Young G said Bosh + wade is basically as good as in prime SHAQ?? I think ? just don't understand how unstoppable this dude was, even when they lost to the pistons that ? was balling while KOBE was ? up...ironically Wade has to thank Shaq for coming down and helping him out a bit ,And I hates the Lakers then and now
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .When we watch the Miami Heat play, anytime 'Bron get the ball he constantly screams "WORK!" like that ? can actually hear him
    No hate Lebron, I just can't live w/ my brother poppin' all that ? ....

runs in the family, heh?
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Excuse this long ass post, but I gotta' vent real quick...I just wanna' say, I am NOT a Lebron hater...Not in the least bit, I actually enjoy watching the brother go to work on a basketball court...But my lil' bro is the biggest Lebron "Stan" EVER...He always says ? like "I didn't enjoy watching basketball until Lebron Raymone James stepped into the league" (he just turned 21 btw)...When we watch the Miami Heat play, anytime 'Bron get the ball he constantly screams "WORK!" like that ? can actually hear him...Whenever my beloved Birds (Philly Eagles) suffer an early exit and come up short on the quest to FINALLY hold Lombardi, my brother calls me or comes to the crib to laugh @ me, smh...No kinda' emotional support...No kinda' "Damn, that's ? up"...He just laughs as loud as he ? ' can...So because of that, I told him that Lebron will not win a ring until my Birds get a Super Bowl, you know because Karma is supposed to be a ? ...And after last night when I heard Mario Chalmers say "1 More" reality set in...I'll have to hear my brother's mouth for the rest of the summer, hell, for the rest of our natural lives...SMMFH...and because of this, I pray that OKC finds a way to come back in this series...No hate Lebron, I just can't live w/ my brother poppin' all that ? ...After my Birds win a Lombardi, Lebron can win as many rings as he wants...But not before...That is all.

The Eagles will never win a Super Bowl bro. Get over it.
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Eagles will never win a Super Bowl bro. Get over it.

You a Cowboys fan? Ohhh, I see.

• CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wade+Bosh=Prime Shaq......lmfao.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It only took several moments of choking in the fourth quater,running to miami to team up with two super stars,a lack of competition in the east,d rose blowing out his knee and the thunder choking for bron to finally live up to the hype of his stans which he has failed to do his entire career.All that is true not hate.I do give credit where it is due and lebron has finally played in the fourth quater to be the leader he never was.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kys @Mad Jack , that's hate
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »
    Shouts to the King(If they win it)

I told ? he the ONLY current player who can compare to mike as far as resumes go and charles barkley said the same earlier

You the same dude that said they'd lose in 7 games.. lol you a lame ass ? .

Lebron earned my respect for the first time EVER after game 6 in boston...

no, not ? he got 45 points....

but because of the look and pain on his face... i knew RIGHT THEN they would win the nba title, in 5 games...

I knew they wouldn't want to come back to OKC for a game 6, where all bets are off... so they would take the first 5 games extremely seriously, like the fail to do a lot of times....

Bron dissapointed me in game 1... all yall called me crazy for saying he needed to be aggressive (the lame i quoted above included)..

He came back in game 2 on a rampage like I said he needed to, and it's been a wrap sense...

I bowed to the king after game 6 in boston.... ? earned it and deserved it.... Cant hate on a man that works hard like that...

And skip bayless should ? himself.. I thought it was all a gimmick for ratings, but after today, dude GENUINELY hates lebron... like, i bet he'd snicker if lebron got in a car accident....

You don't wish bad on nobody, and dude don't want to see lebron win a ring for nothing.. he picked the heat to win, just to put pressure on bron... and now coming up with every excuse for the thunder (refs, they gave away games etc)... dude would love nothing more than for OKC to come back and win the series so he can ridicule lebron for the rest of his life...
    Lost respect for dude after seeing his true colors.

Anyway, Bron deserved this.

the reason why he's coming up with excuses because he said wade will carry lebron to his first ring.

since lebron has been carrying the heat in these playoffs, he has to come up with something.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Kys @Mad Jack , that's hate

How is it hate when it is all true? He is playing the best he ever has right now and I give him all the credit.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    It only took several moments of choking in the fourth quater,running to miami to team up with two super stars,a lack of competition in the east,d rose blowing out his knee and the thunder choking for bron to finally live up to the hype of his stans which he has failed to do his entire career.All that is true not hate.I do give credit where it is due and lebron has finally played in the fourth quater to be the leader he never was.

LeBron statistically performs better in the fourth during clutch moments than 95% of the league.

In the history of the NBA, stars team up all the time.

Lack of competition in the east is a heavily opinionated statement. I could argue that since the Heat is the best team in the League, there IS no competition. I could also argue the top 4 teams in the East are on the same level as the top 4 in the west. I could also argue that the level of competition in each conference is irrelevant because the top team from each conference meet up in the Finals regardless. And we see the result.

D Rose and the Bulls weren't a factor last year. Wouldn't have been one this year.

And the Thunder didn't choke, the Heat simply played better and had the better players.

Yeah... you're hating.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PUSHER wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    so jordan is the only player to win league mvp, a nba championship, finals mvp, and a gold medal all in the same year?

in 96 and 98, he won mvp, finals mvp and all star game mvp

lebron could have had all star game mvp, if he didn't pass up the game winning 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvdAtfThp68
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lets not jinx him tho.... being a Yankees fan I remember when the script called for the Red Sox to come back..... make these threads after he wins
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dirk Noringski

Ringless King

crosshairs on Melo and KD now
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thunder win in 7. Lebron is a fake King he is the Peyton Manning of the NBA he might get his ring, but only one. Thunder in 7!
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

LeBron statistically performs better in the fourth during clutch moments than 95% of the league.

Lack of competition in the east is a heavily opinionated statement. I could argue that since the Heat is the best team in the League, there IS no competition. I could also argue the top 4 teams in the East are on the same level as the top 4 in the west. I could also argue that the level of competition in each conference is irrelevant because the top team from each conference meet up in the Finals regardless. And we see the result.

D Rose and the Bulls weren't a factor last year. Wouldn't have been one this year.

And the Thunder didn't choke, the Heat simply played better and had the better players.

Yeah... you're hating.
    Dog Jordan,Magic and Bird never teamed up.Barkley,Malone,Mutumbo, and Miller never teamed up.If they did the NBA would not have the legacy that it does.In the fourth quarter during the play offs Bron has choked,that is a fact.Did you see the finals last year or the Celtics series the year before that? The East is weaker than it ever has been and you are lying if you honestly believe that anyone can really challenge the Heat.Hey you said it yourself,the Bulls would not even have been a factor and they had the best record in the East.What does that tell you?
  • inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    back in the day i used to hate on Lebron because i thought the media overhyped him too much, felt like i was being force fed a superstar. After that Pistons game where he went nuts, i couldn't hate no more, i realized regardless of how you view him, u gotta respect his talent.

And even if he doesn't win the ship this year (which i believe he will) i RESPECT him even more for his play during this years playoffs.....
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't Kobe do it in 08?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah... you're hating.
    Dog Jordan,Magic and Bird never teamed up.Barkley,Malone,Mutumbo, and Miller never teamed up.If they did the NBA would not have the legacy that it does.In the fourth quarter during the play offs Bron has choked,that is a fact.Did you see the finals last year or the Celtics series the year before that? The East is weaker than it ever has been and you are lying if you honestly believe that anyone can really challenge the Heat.Hey you said it yourself,the Bulls would not even have been a factor and they had the best record in the East.What does that tell you?

Wade and Bosh followed LBJ.

Where ever he went they was going. Fact.

• BlackThor356
    BlackThor356 Members Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont care about the amount of chips a ? has when i think of his legacy compared to another ? legacy...as long as a ? was the driving force behind ONE chip + all the stats to be considered top 3 of all time, then i can make a GOAT argument

and i believe in 10 yrs Bron will have that
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

Yeah... you're hating.

Yea....cause they didn't have to ? . They already had All-Stars that eventually became Hall of Famers playing with them.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what_the_fuck3.jpg
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ only kobe groupies cosignin that bitter non sense mad jacc is sayin