RIP Hate on LeBron... While u BSing, Bron may be having the greatest season since Jordan in 92...

Options

Comments

• tha fury
    tha fury Members Posts: 897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Mad Jack wrote: »
    It only took several moments of choking in the fourth quater,running to miami to team up with two super stars,a lack of competition in the east,d rose blowing out his knee and the thunder choking for bron to finally live up to the hype of his stans which he has failed to do his entire career.All that is true not hate.I do give credit where it is due and lebron has finally played in the fourth quater to be the leader he never was.

haters gon hate. people applauded garnett, allen, and pierce for teaming up, but these ? ran to each other. boston, pacers, magic, and bulls in east, speaking of the bulls, didn't the heat beat the dog ? out of the bulls last year with rose, what makes you think things would have been different this year? has had many big 4th qts and playoff games, but since the team didn't win, he shouldered all the blame. he just delivered with arguably the most pressure put on a player ever, and you're still giving backhanded compliments and saying its not hate.

30ppg 10rpg 7apg for the entire playoffs
    triple-double in close out game
  • tha fury
    tha fury Members Posts: 897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Dog Jordan,Magic and Bird never teamed up.Barkley,Malone,Mutumbo, and Miller never teamed up.If they did the NBA would not have the legacy that it does.In the fourth quarter during the play offs Bron has choked,that is a fact.Did you see the finals last year or the Celtics series the year before that? The East is weaker than it ever has been and you are lying if you honestly believe that anyone can really challenge the Heat.Hey you said it yourself,the Bulls would not even have been a factor and they had the best record in the East.What does that tell you?

You seem to misunderstand... HE WAS A FREE AGENT. Why couldn't he go wherever he wanted? Answer that question before you even attempt a rebuttal.

So you're saying he shoulda stayed in Cleveland where the GM proved he couldn't get him adequate help after SEVEN years? You're saying he shoulda went to some ? team with no other star like the Wizards or Bobcats? If that's the case, ? on CP3 for teaming up with Blake. ? on Carmelo for teaming up with Amare. ? on Pau Gasol for teaming with Kobe. ? on Shaq for leaving the Lakers and teaming with DWade. ? on the Boston big 3. ? on Dwight Howard for even CONSIDERING teaming with DWill. Half the nation was mad at David Stern for vetoing a trade that would team up the best PG in the game, CP3 with one of the GOAT in Kobe! ? on the thousands of NBA players who were free agents and/or requested a trade and left their old team to go to another team with a better chance of winning.

Kinda like Kareem Abdul Jabbar did.

And You say Jordan never teamed up. Funny, he had another top 50 of all time teammate in Pippen, one of the best rebounders in the league in Rodman, and one of the best foreigners in the game at that time, Kukoc. Not to mention the GOAT coach in Phil and the best 3 point shooter in Kerr. And he didn't win at all UNTIL he got that support.

You say Bird never teamed up. Funny, he had LEGENDS like Robert Parish and Kevin McHale on his squad. Why WOULD Larry leave? He already had a "big 3" and was already on an established team.

You say Magic never teamed up. Im sorry, he didn't have Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, the all time leading score on his team, as soon as he was drafted to the Lakers. Of course not. He didn't have top 50 of all time James Worthy as a teammate. Of course not...

You really gonna say that Anderson Varejo, Larry Hughes, Mo Williams, Antawn Jamison, Sasha Pavolvic, Ilgauskis, Eric Snow, Drew Gooden, and DeSanga Diop are on the level of Rodman, Pippen, Kerr, Kukoc, Parish, McHale, Kareem and James Worthy?

Shut your ? mouth... out here sounding like you popped outta Skip Bayless' ? .

truth.com
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    so jordan is the only player to win league mvp, a nba championship, finals mvp, and a gold medal all in the same year?

lol..you said that like its something that happens everyday
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »
    And lets not get to psyched...

Lebron still gotta win at least 3 more titles before he can even sniff kobe legacy... and that aint gonna be easy.

And I don't wanna hear ? about shaq, because chris bosh + wade (even a clumsy wade) is still better than any combo of players kobe ever won a title with.

i really wish titles were not the defacto way to quantify greatness. its icing. its not the cake.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea Bron' had a hell of a season , started strongly and finished strongly
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tee_214 wrote: »
    Lol...mad jack showing how stupid he really is in here...thats what ravens fans do.

whoa bruh, dont take shots at my ravens
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ dude Madjack aint posted since cuz came thru and crush the buildings
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    Tee_214 wrote: »
    Lol...mad jack showing how stupid he really is in here...thats what ravens fans do.

whoa bruh, dont take shots at my ravens

? them ? bruh
  • dade county 305
    dade county 305 Members Posts: 355
    Options
    I think its still one person who hates Bron and the Miami Heat

this kid hate Miami
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjIfrQqABl0
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    did I see a post with ? comparing a draft and role player trades and pick ups to combing a team of superstars and damn if a lot of ? on here stay not acknowledging Jordan's first three chips
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think this year catapults him onto the mount rushmore of sports.....
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lots and lots of ? riding in here.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^LMAO at this salty ass ?
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LeBron Top 12 ever right now. LeBron>>>>>>>Magic right now. Top SF right now.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Top 2 small toward after bird. Jordan Russell Kareem wilt bird bean Olajuwan Duncan Jordan again (I'm just playing) Bron,
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LeBron Top 12 ever right now. LeBron>>>>>>>Magic right now. Top SF right now.

CalmDown.jpg
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mumo_X wrote: »
    Bron has done in 9 years what kobe did in 17

But they dont hear you tho

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jesus Mary and Joseph at the stupidty...

(yea i had to go there... its just that serious)
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what did he do that kobe didnt in 17 yrs?

mumo gotta be the worst poster i seen my g cotdayum.....
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rico_ENS wrote: »
    what did he do that kobe didnt in 17 yrs?

mumo gotta be the worst poster i seen my g cotdayum.....

Have a season like this.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Lebron-James-Hi-Haters-2.jpg

Rip to the hate