RIP Hate on LeBron... While u BSing, Bron may be having the greatest season since Jordan in 92...

Options

Comments

• DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    It only took several moments of choking in the fourth quater,running to miami to team up with two super stars,a lack of competition in the east,d rose blowing out his knee and the thunder choking for bron to finally live up to the hype of his stans which he has failed to do his entire career.All that is true not hate.I do give credit where it is due and lebron has finally played in the fourth quater to be the leader he never was.

11htcg4.gif

even I had to LOL at this post. Bron is talented and i always said on the CS that I thought he would have a Wilt type of career and so far its looking like it to me. If they win, it only gets tougher cuz no matter how much cats want to deny it, wade is flabby n sick.
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is considered hatin' on Lebron tho? Are we talkin' about the Skip Bayless kind of hate or people who pointed out flaws in his performances? His Cleveland exit shouldn't be held against him, unless you are from Cleveland anyway, but if you said he didn't play good in the Finals last year or he looked disengaged in that infamous Game 5 v/ Boston, that's not hatin'...That's pure fact...He's dominating this year so the praise he recieves for this postseason is justified, but his previous performances warranted criticism.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I vote for a merge of all these Lebron threads titled: 'What now, nggas?!?'
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Dog Jordan,Magic and Bird never teamed up.Barkley,Malone,Mutumbo, and Miller never teamed up.If they did the NBA would not have the legacy that it does.In the fourth quarter during the play offs Bron has choked,that is a fact.Did you see the finals last year or the Celtics series the year before that? The East is weaker than it ever has been and you are lying if you honestly believe that anyone can really challenge the Heat.Hey you said it yourself,the Bulls would not even have been a factor and they had the best record in the East.What does that tell you?

You seem to misunderstand... HE WAS A FREE AGENT. Why couldn't he go wherever he wanted? Answer that question before you even attempt a rebuttal.

So you're saying he shoulda stayed in Cleveland where the GM proved he couldn't get him adequate help after SEVEN years? You're saying he shoulda went to some ? team with no other star like the Wizards or Bobcats? If that's the case, ? on CP3 for teaming up with Blake. ? on Carmelo for teaming up with Amare. ? on Pau Gasol for teaming with Kobe. ? on Shaq for leaving the Lakers and teaming with DWade. ? on the Boston big 3. ? on Dwight Howard for even CONSIDERING teaming with DWill. Half the nation was mad at David Stern for vetoing a trade that would team up the best PG in the game, CP3 with one of the GOAT in Kobe! ? on the thousands of NBA players who were free agents and/or requested a trade and left their old team to go to another team with a better chance of winning.

Kinda like Kareem Abdul Jabbar did.

And You say Jordan never teamed up. Funny, he had another top 50 of all time teammate in Pippen, one of the best rebounders in the league in Rodman, and one of the best foreigners in the game at that time, Kukoc. Not to mention the GOAT coach in Phil and the best 3 point shooter in Kerr. And he didn't win at all UNTIL he got that support.

You say Bird never teamed up. Funny, he had LEGENDS like Robert Parish and Kevin McHale on his squad. Why WOULD Larry leave? He already had a "big 3" and was already on an established team.

You say Magic never teamed up. Im sorry, he didn't have Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, the all time leading score on his team, as soon as he was drafted to the Lakers. Of course not. He didn't have top 50 of all time James Worthy as a teammate. Of course not...

You really gonna say that Anderson Varejo, Larry Hughes, Mo Williams, Antawn Jamison, Sasha Pavolvic, Ilgauskis, Eric Snow, Drew Gooden, and DeSanga Diop are on the level of Rodman, Pippen, Kerr, Kukoc, Parish, McHale, Kareem and James Worthy?

Shut your ? mouth... out here sounding like you popped outta Skip Bayless' ? .

i was gonna hit feelings on this wall of text, as i usually do on emotional rants... until i read it

changed vote to ether

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ? will have Lebron's hairline to hate on after this ring
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Too much ? suckin going on in here, but i give bron his props. Its his third try and he wouldve commited suicide if he didnt win. Eventhough they beating up on a bunch of kids.....lol I know feelings will be caught
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    bigrizz wrote: »
    Too much ? suckin going on in here, but i give bron his props. Its his third try and he wouldve commited suicide if he didnt win. Eventhough they beating up on a bunch of kids.....lol I know feelings will be caught

The bunch of kids that would have ran your team off the court lol
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn coop took that ? mad jacks soul gawwwwd damn
  • Hotnikelz
    Hotnikelz Members Posts: 430
    Options
    Dog Jordan,Magic and Bird never teamed up.Barkley,Malone,Mutumbo, and Miller never teamed up.If they did the NBA would not have the legacy that it does.In the fourth quarter during the play offs Bron has choked,that is a fact.Did you see the finals last year or the Celtics series the year before that? The East is weaker than it ever has been and you are lying if you honestly believe that anyone can really challenge the Heat.Hey you said it yourself,the Bulls would not even have been a factor and they had the best record in the East.What does that tell you?

barkley teamed up with olajuwon and drexler, malone teamed up with kobe, shaq and payton, and mutombo teamed up with iverson

get it together ?
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Madd Jack just got his soul taken out of him lmao

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Mad Jack is going to come in here and say everything he says is the truth like all the time...? corn ball
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    Options
    bigrizz wrote: »

The bunch of kids that would have ran your team off the court lol

Maybe....not
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You seem to misunderstand... HE WAS A FREE AGENT. Why couldn't he go wherever he wanted? Answer that question before you even attempt a rebuttal.

So you're saying he shoulda stayed in Cleveland where the GM proved he couldn't get him adequate help after SEVEN years? You're saying he shoulda went to some ? team with no other star like the Wizards or Bobcats? If that's the case, ? on CP3 for teaming up with Blake. ? on Carmelo for teaming up with Amare. ? on Pau Gasol for teaming with Kobe. ? on Shaq for leaving the Lakers and teaming with DWade. ? on the Boston big 3. ? on Dwight Howard for even CONSIDERING teaming with DWill. Half the nation was mad at David Stern for vetoing a trade that would team up the best PG in the game, CP3 with one of the GOAT in Kobe! ? on the thousands of NBA players who were free agents and/or requested a trade and left their old team to go to another team with a better chance of winning.

And You say Jordan never teamed up. Funny, he had another top 50 of all time teammate in Pippen, one of the best rebounders in the league in Rodman, and one of the best foreigners in the game at that time, Kukoc. Not to mention the GOAT coach in Phil and the best 3 point shooter in Kerr. And he didn't win at all UNTIL he got that support.

You say Bird never teamed up. Funny, he had LEGENDS like Robert Parish and Kevin McHale on his squad. Why WOULD Larry leave? He already had a "big 3" and was already on an established team.

You say Magic never teamed up. Im sorry, he didn't have Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, the all time leading score on his team, as soon as he was drafted to the Lakers. Of course not. He didn't have top 50 of all time James Worthy as a teammate. Of course not...

You really gonna say that Anderson Varejo, Larry Hughes, Mo Williams, Antawn Jamison, Sasha Pavolvic, Ilgauskis, Eric Snow, Drew Gooden, and DeSanga Diop are on the level of Rodman, Pippen, Kerr, Kukoc, Parish, McHale, Kareem and James Worthy?

i was gonna hit feelings on this wall of text, as i usually do on emotional rants... until i read it

changed vote to ether

word i was lookin at that ? like

tumblr_l8611jXr2i1qaggjuo1_500.gif

then i read it and was like

ws0l20.jpg
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ downplaying the east when the thunder getting ran through like a freak ? .
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh my ? ... Dude went in with both feet. Out here wearing dude's souls like socks.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ocelot wrote: »
    Didn't Kobe do it in 08?

Celtics won the chip that year, bruh...
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I know Lebron just shed a tear of appreciation for this ? for making this post

Coop gon mysteriously find a large amount of money this week haha
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    Excuse this long ass post, but I gotta' vent real quick...I just wanna' say, I am NOT a Lebron hater...Not in the least bit, I actually enjoy watching the brother go to work on a basketball court...But my lil' bro is the biggest Lebron "Stan" EVER...He always says ? like "I didn't enjoy watching basketball until Lebron Raymone James stepped into the league" (he just turned 21 btw)...When we watch the Miami Heat play, anytime 'Bron get the ball he constantly screams "WORK!" like that ? can actually hear him...Whenever my beloved Birds (Philly Eagles) suffer an early exit and come up short on the quest to FINALLY hold Lombardi, my brother calls me or comes to the crib to laugh @ me, smh...No kinda' emotional support...No kinda' "Damn, that's ? up"...He just laughs as loud as he ? ' can...So because of that, I told him that Lebron will not win a ring until my Birds get a Super Bowl, you know because Karma is supposed to be a ? ...And after last night when I heard Mario Chalmers say "1 More" reality set in...I'll have to hear my brother's mouth for the rest of the summer, hell, for the rest of our natural lives...SMMFH...and because of this, I pray that OKC finds a way to come back in this series...No hate Lebron, I just can't live w/ my brother poppin' all that ? ...After my Birds win a Lombardi, Lebron can win as many rings as he wants...But not before...That is all.

berneydidnotread.gif
    129251430131103.gif
    9db.gif
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    so jordan is the only player to win league mvp, a nba championship, finals mvp, and a gold medal all in the same year?

Kobe woulda done it in 08 if Bynum wasn't injured.

Lmao when is his ? ass not injured?
  • down2earth
    down2earth Members Posts: 953 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Real basketball fans didn't really hate on Lebron...but yea after this ring the haters can't go play in traffic with blindfolds on.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this whole post needs to be quoted for EXTREME emphasis. LOL!!
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    now lebron needs to win his 2nd gold medal
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol...mad jack showing how stupid he really is in here...thats what ravens fans do.