• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL

I hear you playing Montel bruh lol
  • SecondChanceBro
    SecondChanceBro Members Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have both console's but use the PS3 only nowadays because of the free online feature but as far as connectivity on multiplayer and ease of use 360 is the way to go if you do not mind the subscription fee.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    LOL

I hear you playing Montel bruh lol

575642_10151869062910058_1032969082_n.jpg
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My brothers 360 just RRODed ...again.Good thing he has a PS3 which he plays on for free anyway.This ? is really sad how people support this ? piece of technology.
  • SecondChanceBro
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    My brothers 360 just RRODed ...again.Good thing he has a PS3 which he plays on for free anyway.This ? is really sad how people support this ? piece of technology.

Because it is more user friendly, easy interfaces to navigate, easy to start parties, chat, add friends, XBOX Live lets you know what games your friends are playing when they get online by it self, it is inexpensive, downloads are faster and automatically install and the menu's are easy on the eyes, and I have both consoles and predominantly use my PS3, but these are features I miss playing while on PS3.

• VulcanRaven
    Options

Because it is more user friendly, easy interfaces to navigate, easy to start parties, chat, add friends, XBOX Live lets you know what games your friends are playing when they get online by it self, it is inexpensive, downloads are faster and automatically install and the menu's are easy on the eyes, and I have both consoles and predominantly use my PS3, but these are features I miss playing while on PS3.
    And I don't give a damn about none of that ? because I dont play online.I dont care what people on my friends list are playing and the XMB >>>>>>>>>>>>that ? 360 interface.There is no excuse for supporting defective products.All that money that the fanboys spend on Live MS could use it to fix the RROD which they still have not done.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And I don't give a damn about none of that ? because I dont play online.I dont care what people on my friends list are playing and the XMB >>>>>>>>>>>>that ? 360 interface.There is no excuse for supporting defective products.All that money that the fanboys spend on Live MS could use it to fix the RROD which they still have not done.

Why would they do that when the warranty extended for another 3 years unless they bought it way back in like 06 or 07 then of course they need to buy the new model anyway
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love my PS3 as a blu ray player. Best thing going for the ps3.
  • SecondChanceBro
    Options
    @madjack
    Your entitled to your opinion. Why so serious though? its a video game, Both console have great features and fanboys to boot. I was just letting you know why people favor 360
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @madjack
    Your entitled to your opinion. Why so serious though? its a video game, Both console have great features and fanboys to boot. I was just letting you know why people favor 360

Mad Jack and many other Sony stans on this board consider any negative (honest) talk about PS3, and/or any positive talk about any other console, as a personal attack on them and there loved ones.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw... For me people that praise Nintendo for selling a 250.00 gamecube with remote and friend codes but damns Sony for not having cross chat makes me laugh... That from 06-08 the biggest knock on Sony were the games and that it wanted to be just a entertainment hub and MS is all about the gamer... Now the same ? are knocking Sony for having games and praise MS for being able to connect to your Zune...smh

I get it... The 360 is the Dreamcast that everyone wanted and Sonys the evil empire, but let's keep it consistent.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, again, does ps3 have anything seeing gears competitiveness online so i can cop it?
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ps3 vs 360 fanboy war never gets old. And the best part is Mad Jack keeps talking sony in the ass and Focus keeps sucking off Microsoft
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, again, does ps3 have anything seeing gears competitiveness online so i can cop it?
    I couldn't give a ? what system you (or anybody) cops, but explain your definition of competitiveness because Gears isn't even the second most "competitive" game on 360:

1) COD (multi-plat, but 360 version>PS3 version)
    2) Halo (360)
    3) Gears (360)

Well, PS3 doesn't have any up there besides COD, so no.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Cod ain't competitive
    Halo is a bunch of bunny hopping ?

Gears>>>>>
  • funkdocdamc
    Options
    Cod ain't competitive

Gears>>>>>

I didn't ask you what you liked better tho; Those are the facts. COD & Halo tournaments draw in more people than Gears, and they both are consistently higher on the list of most played titles on XBL.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cod ain't competitive

Gears>>>>>

I didn't ask you what you liked better tho; Those are the facts. COD & Halo tournaments draw in more people than Gears, and they both are consistently higher on the list of most played titles on XBL.

what he is saying is intangible... it doesn't have a number to it... it takes the most skill to play gears.... cod and halo are far easier games
  • funkdocdamc
    edited July 2012
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    Cod ain't competitive

Gears>>>>>

what he is saying is intangible... it doesn't have a number to it... it takes the most skill to play gears.... cod and halo are far easier games

That's why I said define his definition of competitiveness. You talking about skill, he said competitive. They're not the same thing. Just because you are skilled at something doesn't mean you're competitive; The same thing goes for being competitive, but not as skilled as your opponent.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^Great point.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    What the ? am i reading? Halo and cod caters to casual players. What you were implying is like saying a pick up basketball game of a 3 on 3 with ? that have had coaching is less competitive than a full court game of sorry ? just because there's less individuals involved in the former.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well the bottom line is there isn't a ps3 exclusive with the competitiveness and skills required to play like GOW3
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol ? keep talking bout RROD like it still a major issue..
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options

lol I cant remember the last time I heard someone saying they xbox got the RROD....that's old news
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

lol I cant remember the last time I heard someone saying they xbox got the RROD....that's old news

lol If it's old news then why did my brother's 360 just break again? Visit some other game forums and you will still see plenty of people saying their 360 caught its period.Old news,but it jeeps happening.
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    well the bottom line is there isn't a ps3 exclusive with the competitiveness and skills required to play like GOW3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j18kewNaHbY
    online multi was way better than on Dark Souls....

anyway Unreal Championship II on the OG Xbox>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gears/COD/Halo when it comes to depth/skillz/competitiveness.

Knockin back grenades n rockets with Anubis/Sobek, slice n dicing, switchin to guns/3rd/1st person and ? was epic.

hell I'll even say Quake 3 Arena>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gears when it comes to skills n competitiveness.