Thinking About Leaving PS3 For 360....

Options

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    ^To add to that MGSO is far more competitive than an gears game as it was not a run and gun game with no strategy or substance.FYI GOW3 is ? of War 3,not Gears of War 3.ROFL He talking like the competitiveness of Gears means any thing when COD is the biggest and best online multiplayer according to the masses,even on Live.Goodie once again exposes that he does not know any thing about games outside of Live.He probably never even heard of Demon's/Dark Souls.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i like how he names all these other things that were irrelevant to the statement.. unreal tourney is not a ps3 exclusive, neither is quake.... and cod might be the biggest, but that doesn't mean it takes the most skill...

and @madjack i might not have played MGSO.. i can sure tell u haven't played gears .. which is GOW3.. ? kratos doesn't own that acronym

dude was tripping with that vid tho... that game is not ? with gears as far as online goes
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    lol ? keep talking bout RROD like it still a major issue..

lol I cant remember the last time I heard someone saying they xbox got the RROD....that's old news

lol If it's old news then why did my brother's 360 just break again? Visit some other game forums and you will still see plenty of people saying their 360 caught its period.Old news,but it jeeps happening.

one out of how many people??????......like I said old news just because it happened to him doesnt mean it has happened else where
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options

lol I cant remember the last time I heard someone saying they xbox got the RROD....that's old news

lol If it's old news then why did my brother's 360 just break again? Visit some other game forums and you will still see plenty of people saying their 360 caught its period.Old news,but it jeeps happening.

one out of how many people??????......like I said old news just because it happened to him doesnt mean it has happened else where

I already said that it happened to some other people,some I know in person and some I have seen online.Common sense would tell a person that if one is still having the problem,then the possibility of another having the same problem is validated. My nephew's 360 has RROD recently and so has a friend of mine who got rid of it and bought a PS3 which they are happier with. You are acting like RROD was not an epidemic and it still is even at a smaller degree.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    i like how he names all these other things that were irrelevant to the statement.. unreal tourney is not a ps3 exclusive, neither is quake.... and cod might be the biggest, but that doesn't mean it takes the most skill...

and @madjack i might not have played MGSO.. i can sure tell u haven't played gears .. which is GOW3.. ? kratos doesn't own that acronym

dude was tripping with that vid tho... that game is not ? with gears as far as online goes

So if they're both GOW3, how do you differentiate?

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Quake 3 arena>>>any multiplayer shooter ever made
  • I Am Him
    I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    Options
    my daughter wanted to get an xbox for the kinect, but when the vita came out she said ? the box(not literally), i want a vita. i would have got the xbox and vita, but i didn't see any games on xbox that i couldn't play on ps3. let me clarify that statement by saying i don't care about any fps which seems to be the only exclusives microsoft gets. now i'm not opposed to getting an xbox so if anybody can name some games that are only on xbox that is not an fps, let me know. and don't even mention any of that online ? , i'm an 80's baby so i'm used to people coming to my house to play.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am him....u might as well back out thread cuz 360 ain't got nothin....fable maybe?
  • joshuaboy
    Options
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I already said that it happened to some other people,some I know in person and some I have seen online.Common sense would tell a person that if one is still having the problem,then the possibility of another having the same problem is validated. My nephew's 360 has RROD recently and so has a friend of mine who got rid of it and bought a PS3 which they are happier with. You are acting like RROD was not an epidemic and it still is even at a smaller degree.

Right.....knowing you it's hard to believe what you say.....if anybody 360 is still catching the RROD in 2012 still must have the older model which is why they need to upgrade anyway
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOW = Gears Of War

GoW = ? of War
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    lol @ kratos doesnt own that acronym. kratos>>>> any character in gears

Right.....knowing you it's hard to believe what you say.....if anybody 360 is still catching the RROD in 2012 still must have the older model which is why they need to upgrade anyway
    theres so much wrong with this sentence i dont even know where to begin
  • joshuaboy
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    GOW = Gears Of War

GoW = ? of War

It would be the other way around. GOW = ? Of War. It was already in use before Gears dropped.
  • VIBE
    Options
    So GOW is ? Of War

GoW is Gears of War

? gears, both GOW & GoW is ? of War. Kratos would murk those homos in less than 5 minutes.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh the irony of calling gears of war characters ? considering ? of war deals with greek mythology
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Kratos ? ? in the game b..IN THE GAME
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    ? a goddess while 2 nekid ? stare in amazement at my sex game>>>>>> X box 360 entire catalogue
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zeus ? ? too bruh.
  • VIBE
    Options
    ? of War has a mini-sex game, Kratos ? two ? (maybe 3) and got orbs for that ? .

Mean while, Gears has sketchy characters who might be ? ?

LOL

Kratos would murk them all man.
  • earth two superman
    edited July 2012
    Options
    ? of war has been around for longer than gears of war. wouldnt suprise me if they copied it intentionally
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    Some of you guys really need to stop bending over for sony
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm pretty sure other people have said this, but if you're thinking about buying a 360 and you're a person that likes
    the in-game chat, you gotta' deal with those racist ass white boys. Dead ass, they'll have you ready to punch the first white person you see in real life.
  • earth two superman
    Options

says the guy who admits to grabbing his ankles for juggalos
  • genocidecutter
    Options

says the guy who admits to grabbing his ankles for juggalos

An insults not effective when you use it more than once